Ophelia's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
A lipstick smudge pays dividends, and Ophelia pays for it.
3.6k words
4.58
6.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

It's been a hot minute since I've touched this series, and I've decided to spend some more time on it going forward. Part 4 will feature some significant changes including a shift to a 3rd person perspective, and I'm excited to share it with you all.

As far as this part goes, I was re-reading it recently and I think the feedback from some commenters is spot on. I needed to clarify some of the positioning during the sex scene for clarity, so I am taking the time to do that in preparation for continuing the series. Thanks to all my new and old readers for the support and feedback!

--

I had never met Evelyn Pomery in person until she strode into our largest conference room with a small entourage. I elected to take the meeting alone, intending to manage the account myself until it stabilized enough to hand off to someone.

She was a great deal more beautiful than her name or reputation might have suggested. She had olive skin, straight, shiny brown hair, warm amber eyes ensconced with enough eye-shadow to make her equal parts mysterious and alluring. She wore an unassuming pantsuit that didn't exactly accentuate her body, but it gave strong indications of the curves that lay beneath.

We shook hands in greeting and assumed our positions opposite each other, her staff filing themselves in the chairs next to hers.

"Thank you for coming in, Ms. Pomery. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." I said formally as I was taking my seat.

"Evelyn, please." She said, smiling neutrally.

"Of course." I nodded, "Evelyn."

As I spoke, I noticed her eyes drifting down to my chest. She squinted subtly as if she was unsure of what she was looking at.

I glanced down to my shirt and saw the problem immediately: a smudge of Ophelia's lipstick just under the collar of my white shirt. I ran from my abbreviated romp with Ophelia directly here. Panic began to spread over me as I wondered what other evidence a keen observer would find.

Before I could do anything more, Evelyn shook me back to the room, clearing her throat and observing, "It looks like you've had quite an eventful morning already, Mr. Reynolds." She was smiling, amused with my impertinence as well as her rapid deduction.

Amused was a lot better than appalled. I could recover from amused, but there was no doubt that I had lost control of this meeting.

I judged that leaning into it was the better option. I smiled back at her and replied, "I don't know about you, but I always need a little refreshment after the tedium of a staff meeting."

Her smile widened and then froze for a moment that stretched to an uncomfortable length of time.

I decided to try and bring the meeting back to where it should have started. I glanced over the rest of the room, leaned back to a more casual posture, and said, "I hear you're looking at expanding into Asia."

Evelyn hadn't moved or changed expression. When I finished, she finally took her eyes off me. She leaned back, took a deep breath, and then focused her attention on me again, this time with a more businesslike demeanor.

"You heard right, Mr. Reynolds. Actually, it's my business manager, Derek," she nodded to the man on her left, "who is pushing the move." She sighed, a little sadness creeping over her.

"I'm happy with where we are at, to be honest with you. I was happy when this was just a quirky idea that I hoped might turn into something." She looked at me with resignation. "But I've been told that being content is anathema to the Church of Business."

"Yes, well," the man next to her, Derek, chimes in, "you know as well as I do that stagnation is worse than death for a company of this size." His voice was thin but assertive.

They allowed silence to fall. The expected response, from my position, was to coax her into accepting the change as natural and beneficial. But I was in no mood to talk someone into something as boring and meaningless as an expansion of wellness products in China.

I knew I was going to regret it, but I went with my gut this time. "Evelyn," I said gently, "I'm not here to talk you into something. If you want your business to stay how it is, I advise you to do just that."

Shock and an edge of rage erupted on Derek's face. Evelyn's polite smile melted into a genuine one, drawing those beautiful eyes into a warm expression of gratitude.

Derek exclaimed with open hostility, "What in the hell do you think y—"

Evelyn cut him off with a commanding look and a waive of her hand. He wired his jaw shut, fuming in the chair next to her.

She turned her attention back to me. "Not that I don't appreciate the backup, Mr. Reynolds..."

"Ben, please." I interjected cordially.

She nodded and continued, "...I'm just struggling to see how advising me to do nothing fits in your business model."

I smirked at her and leaned forward. "Evelyn, I think your trust is worth far more than some billable hours for a project you don't actually want."

She shook her head at me as if to say 'this fucking guy' and leaned back, silence falling again.

She turned her head to the man on her right this time and issued a quiet instruction. He stood up and motioned for the rest of the entourage to do the same. Derek, still staring daggers at me, complied grudgingly, and I smiled a fuck you farewell in his direction.

Evelyn, however, stayed where she was, eyes still locked on me. When the door was closed and we were alone, she leaned into me and said, "I have to give it to you, Ben, this was the most interesting meeting I've taken all month. The look on your face when you saw the lipstick on your shirt..." she chuckled, "...I thought you were going to run for the hills."

I nodded in agreement and said, "I'll admit there was a brief moment of panic. But, thankfully this isn't my first rodeo, so to speak."

She laughed out loud. "Amusing choice of words," she said mirthfully, "it does look like you had a bit of a rodeo." She bit her bottom lip and waited for me to respond.

"I admit I'm new to the secret office romance game." I said quietly. "I suppose it's not a surprise that I'm lousy at covering the tracks."

"I have to admit," Evelyn said, "I'm a little jealous. I'm harboring a bit of an office romance fantasy of my own."

"Jealous of me, or jealous of her?" I asked, far too interested to let this go.

Her smile grew slowly larger as she measured her response. "A little of both, if I'm being honest." She admitted. "Who's the lucky girl anyway?" She asked, diverting my attention.

I scanned the office outside the glass-walled conference room and quickly found Ophelia waiting at the copier. I nodded in her direction and said "Green turtleneck, at the copier."

Evelyn looked over her shoulder first, then swiveled her chair around to get a better look.

She looked back at me, smirking. "What is she, 20?"

"22, if you must know." I answered.

"I can certainly see the attraction." She said, looking back at Ophelia as she walked back to her cube.

She looked back at me with a knowing smile. "Well, Ben I have to thank you. You have earned my trust, and indulged my fantasy for a few moments. Since I won't be engaging your firm at this time, please allow me to express my gratitude in a different way."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, transfixed by the possibilities.

"Tonight I'm hosting a little shindig at one of my brother's clubs. Please, bring the adorable redhead and I'll make sure you get the VIP treatment."

"We will be there, Evelyn. Thank you." I said. She stood up and offered her hand. I shook it and showed her to the elevator.

"Until this evening then," she waved as she boarded the elevator. "My people will contact your people about the particulars."

I nodded in agreement as the doors closed and Evelyn disappeared from view.

—

I walked out of the conference room and locked eyes with Ophelia, motioning toward my office with my eyes. She nodded slightly in understanding and followed me into my office, latching the deadbolt behind her.

I turned around and told her calmly, "We're going to a party tonight as Evelyn Pomeroy's VIPs."

"We're doing what?!" Ophelia exclaimed with surprise.

"You know Evelyn Pomeroy?" I asked calmly.

"I don't have her on speed dial, but I know who she is." She said, confused.

"Well, Evelyn asked us to come to her party tonight as VIPs." I explained calmly.

She looked at me incredulously. "Evelyn asked US..." she motioned back and forth between us with her finger."...to come to a party?"

"Yes." I answered.

"How exactly does she know about us in the first place?" She asked.

I tapped the lipstick stain on my shirt, "This is how." I said.

"She knows about us because of a lipstick smear?" She asked.

"She guessed the situation correctly because of a lipstick smear, and then she plied me for the details and I filled her in." I explained.

She just looked at me for a while, trying to process what I was telling her.

"Do you have something to wear?" I asked calmly.

She raised an eyebrow, "Do I have something to wear to a billionaire's VIP party? I don't even know what the fuck I'm supposed to wear!"

"That's okay," I responded, ignoring her frustration. "I'll get Harvey to arrange a little shopping trip after work."

"You're not hearing me, Ben!" She raised her voice. "I'm not a party kind of girl. I wouldn't even know how to act at a college party, and now you're telling me I'm going to—"

I stepped into where she was standing near the wall by the door in my office, pushing her into the wall. I grabbed her wrists, which had been gesticulating in frustration, and pinned her against the wall. I craned my neck down to look at her and she looked up at me, surprise mingling with the frustration on her face.

I leaned down, almost as if to kiss her, but stopping a few inches from her lips. I looked into her eyes and said very calmly, "Ophelia, I know this is uncomfortable. I know it is a lot all at once. But I will be with you the whole time. Surrender to me, surrender to this..." I paused for a moment to kiss her. I felt her lean into the kiss as the tension fell out of her wrists.

Breaking the kiss, I finished, almost whispering, "...and you will be okay."

She nodded subtly and cooed, "Yes, master."

I released her wrists and reached down to ensure the deadbolt was locked. When I looked back at her, those shining blue eyes were filled with a dizzying mix of apprehension, anticipation and arousal.

"You've been a naughty girl today, my pet." I said gently. She nodded absently in agreement. "You gave me trouble this morning. You smudged your filthy lipstick on my shirt. And you raised your voice to me." She was nodding more enthusiastically now.

"I think it's time to punish you, Ophelia." She moaned softly. I took a step away from her and toward my couch.

"Take off your clothes." I said simply. She nodded excitedly now and immediately began taking off her skirt. I walked over and sat on the couch and she followed me wordlessly.

She let her skirt drop to the ground, giving me a few seconds to admire her before peeling off her turtleneck. Under the turtleneck was a plain black underwire bra. She unclasped it obediently and let it fall to the floor.

I stood up and walked around her slowly, admiring every inch of her magnificent body. I paused behind her and put my hand on her neck.

"Bend over the couch." I instructed firmly, pushing her neck forward. She bent over, grabbing the back of the couch for support.

I ran my right hand gently down her back and over her ass. I put both my hands on her inner thighs and told her "Spread your legs."

She walked her legs further apart until she was in a very vulnerable position. I caressed her back again, now with both hands, until I could hear her gentle moan.

I suddenly pulled my hands away and spanked her ass extremely hard with my right hand. Her whole body bucked and she whimpered under me. I gently traced the red welt rising on her ass with my finger.

"You like being punished, don't you my sweet little slut?" I asked.

"Mmhmm" was her reply, and I laid down another violent slap on her other ass cheek. She whimpered louder this time.

I spanked her several times in quick succession until she began to subtly crumple into the couch.

She was almost crying when I stopped to let her recover. I stood behind her, reached down and grabbed both of her breasts firmly. I pulled her up into me so that she was standing in front of me, our bodies pressed together.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear, "If you want me to stop, say 'Deadbolt'. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head immediately as a tear rolled off her cheek.

I released her right breast for a moment and then slapped it, not as hard as I spanked her but hard enough for her to feel it.

She let out a half-moan, half-whimper and pressed herself harder into me.

I slapped her breast several more times, a little harder each time, until she began to flinch under me. I then repeated the process on the left.

By the time I finished, I had to hold her upright. Both breasts were red with welts, and she was crying involuntary.

"Do you think you've been punished enough, my pet?" I asked softly in her ear.

She shook her head no, even as a new set of tears ran down her face.

"Well, then I think it's time for you to show me what a good little slut you can be." I released her and stepped back. She stumbled and turned around to face me. I took off my pants and boxers, kicking them to the side, showing her my rock hard cock.

I stepped toward her and she looked up from my cock nervously. I grabbed her hair roughly at the scalp and pulled her down to her knees in front of me.

She was already lunging for my cock before I could even guide her. She slipped it into her mouth and I released her for a moment, enjoying the feeling of my cock in her mouth.

Soon, I took hold of her hair again and guided her movements, pushing myself deeper and deeper until I was pushing into her throat.

I pulled her out and instructed her, "Put your hands flat on the floor and don't move them."

She did as I asked and I positioned myself to fuck her face. I started slowly, thrusting my hips into her. She welcomed me openly, so I increased the pace. Soon, I was thrusting rapidly into her and I could see that she was struggling to breathe.

Still, she kept her hands on the floor. I did not relent, watching her struggle become more desperate. I pushed her as far as I dared, fucking her throat relentlessly. Her hands remained planed on the floor in perfect submission.

When I finally relented, she gasped desperately, her face a mess with saliva and mucus and tears.

As soon as she had caught her breath, she leaned forward toward my cock, still hungry for more.

"That's a very good pet, my sweet Ophelia." I encouraged her, stroking her hair affectionately as she continued with a passionate blowjob.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed her attentions for a few minutes, content to leave her to her own pace.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your sweet little pussy, my pet?" I asked finally, my dick still in her mouth.

She pulled it out with a pop and nodded her head up at me. Her beautiful face was smeared with the evidence of her submission. I stepped back and held out my hand. She took it and slowly got to her feet.

I led her to the side of the couch, gestured for her to turn around and face the couch. She turned around and waited.

"Lay down, hips over the armrest, my sweet." I instructed.

She draped herself over the couch, feet still on the floor and ass now in the air.

Without preamble I pushed my cock into her pussy from behind. She sighed in relief as I pushed deeper into her.

I began to fuck her gently, enjoying the warmth of her pussy. It felt nice to be gentle with her after the flurry of violent acts I subjected her to. She was moaning in relief, and I began gently running my fingers up her back.

After a few minutes of this, I slowed down and then pulled out of her. I wrapped my arms around her chest and pulled her to her feet, embracing her as she faced away from me.

"Do you think you've been punished enough, Ophelia?" I asked softly with her in my arms.

"Yes, master." She answered very quietly.

"Me too." I agreed. "Actually, I think you deserve a reward for being such a submissive pet." I added, releasing my grasp and spinning her around to face me.

She looked up at me with anticipation. Her face bore the marks of my violence; running mascara, smudged lipstick, and assorted threads of mucus and saliva clinging to her mouth and chin. She had surrendered her dignity fully to me, and I loved her for it. I leaned down and kissed her deeply and for a long time.

I broke the kiss enough to speak, my forehead touching hers. "Sit down on the couch and spread your legs." I instructed her, barely above a whisper.

I let her go and she did as I asked. It was my turn to get on my knees before her. When I looked up at her face, her breathing was already labored, and she wore a look of intense anticipation.

I dropped my gaze to her spread cunt and my own breath caught. She was engorged and profoundly aroused. Her vulva were a deep red and her clit begged for attention.

I started by licking gently along her vulva. Then I began to circle her clit with my tongue. She was already moaning intensely and shouting encouragements.

When I began to eat her in earnest, she put both hands on my head and pulled. She squirmed and moaned and twitched, and I fucked her with my tongue.

I then pushed two fingers inside her slowly while I gently sucked on her clit, which really drove her crazy. I could feel her shaking as an enormous orgasm built up. My fingers pressed against her G-spot and my tongue flicked her clit for only a few seconds before she shook and cried out and I felt the contractions of her orgasm against my fingers.

I continued with my fingers and tongue gently until she finally sighed deeply and relaxed under me.

I sat back and looked up at her: naked, magnificent, satisfied and exhausted. But I wasn't quite done with her yet.

I stood up and pulled her hips so that she was laying down longways on the couch. I climbed on top of her between her spread legs, preparing for the final act.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine as I pushed my cock back inside her. We stared into each other's eyes as I fucked her gently, intending now only to cum in her.

It didn't take long after I let go, now surrendering myself to her. I closed my eyes and savored the release of my cum inside her pussy.

When I opened my eyes again, she was still staring at me, now with a smile of satisfaction on her lips. I leaned back from straddling her and sat down on the couch.

She closed her legs and rotated her body so that she was sitting upright next to me. She put her head down on my chest and curled up next to me with my arm around her.

We cuddled in silence for a few minutes as I absently played with her hair.

"I've never had an orgasm like that before." She mused quietly. "It was like my whole body was crying out for release, and when it finally came... it was overwhelming."

"I worked your body over pretty good," I replied, smiling, "I'm very happy it worked for you too."

"It did." She said very seriously, looking up at me. "You're such a good master, Ben. You can do anything you want to me. I trust you."

I sighed with deep contentment and a smile. It was the sexiest thing anyone had ever said to me. It was luck beyond measure that it was said by the sexiest woman I had ever been with.