Ophelia's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Back to work doesn't mean back to normal.
2.9k words
4.61
5.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up before the first light of dawn, looking over to admire Ophelia's sleeping form. She radiated a peaceful beauty in her sleep, captivating me for a long time. The memories of last night were wandering through my head, and a happy smile spread across my face.

Soon enough, my sense rushed back into me, and I remembered that we had to go to work in a few hours.

Work. This is going to be fascinating. I always hoped to find myself in a secret office romance, but until I saw the beautiful young woman next to me, I never met anyone to make it worth the effort. I try the damnedest to be a fair boss, so navigating this relationship is going to put all kinds of new strains on me.

Naturally, that is the appeal. To find a way to favor her without drawing excess attention. To help her find what she wants in life without crossing enough lines to attract HR attention. I'm also very interested to see how she plays the situation from her position.

I caressed her shoulder gently. "Ophelia." I said in a whisper, shaking her slowly.

"Hmmm." She replies, mostly asleep.

"I'm betting you need to go home before work."

She opens her eyes to look at me. Those fucking eyes.

"Unless you want me to come to work in the same dress." She said, half a smile curling on her sleepy face. She turned to face me and put her hand on my chest.

"I want that very much. But HR does not. So, we'd better come up with a plan B." I said, running my hand down along her hip as I spoke.

"Pussy." She said, sticking her tongue out at me. I raise my eyebrows and open my mouth, but she put a finger on my lips.

"You don't have time to punish my insolence right now, master," she coos, half sarcastic, half submissive, "just put it on the tab for tonight." She pushes away from me, gets up on her knees and crawls on her hands and knees across the bed, waving her ass at me tauntingly.

"You can count on it." I said, smiling inwardly and sitting up. "Where are you living anyway?" I ask, realizing I hadn't asked her last night.

"Only thing I could find on short notice was an extended stay hotel 3 blocks from work." She said, standing up and rooting around the apartment for her underwear.

"Oh." I said, surprised.

She looks at me, amused. "Not up to your standards eh, Mr. Reynolds?"

"You're racking up quite the tab for tonight." I quip back.

"I'm counting on it." She smiles, walking back over to me as she put her bra on.

"You can probably guess what I use this place for." I said, a little uncomfortable with the vulnerability I was hinting at.

"Given who you are, it struck me as a fuck pad the moment I walked in the door." She pauses a moment. "And now it looks and smells like a fuck pad too!" She seems pleased with herself.

"Right. Well, since you've become the object of this place's purpose, you are more than welcome to stay here until you find more permanent arrangements." I said carefully.

She had struggled back into her dress and stood in front of me looking skeptical.

"We've gone from strangers to lovers in the space of 12 hours. You want to become roommates too?" She asks, one eyebrow raised.

"I don't live here, Ophelia. I'm offering it to you. It doesn't see a whole lot of use." I said, as gently as I could.

"That's very generous, Ben. Let me think about it."

"By all means. Shall I call the driver to take you back home?" I asked.

"Yes, please."

I got my phone out and texted my driver. She sat down on the bed next to me, a glimmer of interest beginning to shine in her eyes.

"How long do we have?" She asked heavily.

My phone vibrates and I glance down. "8 minutes." I read her the driver's ETA.

"But he works for me." I added, mesmerized by that look in her eyes. She leans down and kisses me. Gently at first, and then not so gently. She swings her leg over me, straddling me on the edge of the bed, never breaking the kiss. I hike her skirt up over her hips as she continues kissing me deeply.

She reluctantly broke the kiss, standing up. She pushes my shoulders back onto the bed and I scoot up further, sensing her next move. She pushes the crotch of her panties to the side and climbed on top of me, unwilling to wait even to remove her underwear.

She grasps my cock and guide it into herself, bearing her modest weight down on me like a goddess mounting her stud. She is so into it, eyes closed in her own world as she fucks me. I soaked her in as I lay there; both the sensation of her soft warmth sliding across my cock, and the sight of a beautiful woman on top of me.

I lick my thumb and gently rub around her clit as she continues to fuck me. She opens her eyes and smiles. She responds by reaching around and playing with my balls, now arching her back away from me and moaning loudly.

We continue playing with each other, now more frantically. I close my eyes, focusing on her fingers and pussy, allowing my entire existence to shrink into that small space. Before I knew it, I was coming into her, legs shaking as she continued to fuck me wildly.

When I open my eyes, she had stopped and was smiling at me, satisfied. She raises her hips slowly, my cum dripping out of her pussy.

"I love the feeling of your cum in me." She said, watching intently as it drips out of her. After a moment, she stands up, then bends over to lick the cum that landed on my thigh. She smiles at me as she swallows. She adjusts the crotch of her panties back to their proper place and pushes her skirt back down over her hips.

"And now it can soak into my panties on my ride home while I think about you." She finished fixing her dress and looked back at me with a satisfied smile.

I got out of bed to see her off, a tinge of sadness already washing over me at the prospect of her departure. "Hey," I started, drawing her attention up to my face, "when you get dressed for work today, why don't you forget your panties." I suggest with a smirk.

She smiles and leans up to kiss me. "Yes, sir." She said softly after breaking the kiss. She turns and walks out the door without another word.

--

My weekly manager's meeting happens to be this morning at 8:00am sharp. I had a habit of planting myself in that conference room at 7:55, coffee in hand, drumming my fingers across my black leather folio and waiting for the rest of my staff to see how close to 8 they could cut in without earning my ire.

Today, my head is elsewhere as I enter the elevator and push the button for 42. It was between Ophelia's legs, to be exact, or at least I wished I was. I regret not eating her out last night, realizing soon after she left that I wanted to know what she tasted like.

I glance at my watch as the elevator neared my floor. 7:59. Horrendously late by my own standards and I hadn't even got coffee yet. The elevator dinged and the door slides open. I walk out briskly toward my office. I glance over to Ophelia's cube as I traverse the office. There she is, smiling gently at me, eyes tracking me intently as I hurry to my office.

I could not get through this meeting fast enough. Finish the meeting, find an excuse to get her in my office, and satisfy this nagging curiosity about the taste of her. I thought to myself.

After a few minutes, I bustle into the conference room dead last at 8:02. All the managers were looking at me like I must have cancer but were too afraid to ask. All except Sharon, of course, who wore a self-satisfied smile, tracking me intently as I took my seat.

"Rough night?" Sharon asked me, a bit mockingly, as I took my seat.

I ignore her and address the room, "I apologize for being late. I'll flog myself later." I smile and look over at Kent, who is infamous for being late to these meetings. Most of the room chuckle as I call the meeting, "Let's get started."

--

The managers' meeting was the usual parade of boring updates, but I found it much harder than normal to endure with naked images of Ophelia flitting through my head. This reality made for a handful of awkward moments, as I was supposed to be leading the meeting.

Sharon made her smugness crystal clear on several occasions, which really irked me. In the past, I enjoyed wielding an openly superior attitude toward her, and she was very happy to see me doing something she perceived to be down on her level.

Clearly, she had forgotten who she was dealing with. As a rule, I do not weld my power in cases like this, but she was getting unbearable. What I want was to focus on my new-found illicit romance, not constantly look over my shoulder for Sharon's irritating personage. The meeting finally ended, and I made a direct path towards my office.

As I walked past Harvey, opening my office door, I rattled off a series of directives to my assistant:

"Harvey, please send Jim in to see me again. And get me a large cup of coffee." He nodded as I walked through the office door. I paused in the threshold and added, "and clear my calendar for the rest of the morning."

I heard a stifled interjection of protest from Harvey, but the door was already closed, and I was taking off my jacket. I must have had something else important scheduled this morning.

By the time I was in my chair, Jim was letting himself in.

"Hey, boss." Jim greeted. I nodded in greeting and motioned toward the couch with my left hand.

Jim is an interesting guy. Obsequious to me, but quite impossible for anybody else on the floor to bully. Both factors led me to assigning him responsibility for international travel arrangements. He decides who got to go where and what kind of amenities they received on the way. In a firm whose bread and butter is facilitating international deals, Jim is everybody's best friend.

"I've been thinking." I started. He tilted his head, narrowing his eyes slightly. I guess I did not often start sentences this way. This woman had me out of sorts across the board. "Sharon's overdue for a check-in with Huang Zhao." Jim looked confused at first, so I wait for him to catch up. Zhao is one of our more important Chinese clients. He controlled several energy firms throughout eastern China. He is also Sharon's most important account.

"Alright, boss." Jim nodded. "You want me to send her in the jet?" He asked. She was accustomed to getting her way.

"The jet is..." I trailed off for a moment as a dozen fascinating scenarios rushed through my head, "...otherwise occupied for the time being. She'll have to settle for business class." I finished.

Jim cocked his head in surprise, "Business cla-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw the look on my face. "Ah... you got it boss. But ah, I guess I don't have to tell you she ain't gonna be happy."

"I do believe that's the point, Jim." I said calmly.

"You're the boss, Boss." He nodded at me and stood up. "Was there anything else?" he asked.

"That's it for now, thank you, Jim." I said, dismissing him. Jim opened the door and walked out.

Harvey bustled in with a cup of coffee a second after Jim left, setting it down on my desk.

"I know you said clear your calendar this morning, sir." Harvey huffed anxiously. "But you have a 10:00 that you told me not to reschedule..." he looked at me like I was about to hit him or something, "...even if you told me to." He finally let out a breath and stood in front of my desk, waiting for a response.

"Sounds like something I'd do." I smiled slightly at him and glanced at my watch. It was 9:25.

"What is the 10:00?" I asked.

"It's the consult with Evelyn Pomeroy." He answered weightily.

I choked slightly on my coffee as I took my first sip. "Right."

Evelyn was a billionaire's heiress and a brilliant woman in her own right. She had built a brand of fashion and wellness goods that was ludicrously profitable stateside, and she was looking to expand into Asia. My partners expected me to land this one without further delay.

"Ah," I said, nodding my head slightly. He turned to leave, and I added, "Send in Ophelia, Harvey."

"Ophelia?" He said, confused.

"The intern." I clarify with a slight edge. Realization dawned on his face.

"Discreetly." I add, eyebrows raised.

I turned around and admired my view for a few minutes while I sipped my coffee. The city was misty today so that I could only see a few blocks in any direction. The way the buildings faded in and out of view made the city appear as if it went on forever.

The door flew open with no knock, and Ophelia stumbled in behind it, looking perturbed. Just as quickly as it opened, the door closed. I stand up, walk towards her, and reach past her to lock the deadbolt behind her.

"That was..." She turns and looks up at me, "...strange." She finished, smiling when she saw me, and whirled her body around, nearly pinning me to the door.

She is wearing a very tight green turtleneck and a similarly tight grey pencil skirt. She has on shiny green heels, matching her shirt, and her hair is up in a bun.

I put my hands on her hips and said, "I don't have a lot of time. I just... had to see you."

She smirks at me, putting a hand on my chest. "Did you just want to look or..." She slid her hand down my chest and rested it on my rapidly hardening cock.

"Yeah." I said, closing my eyes to enjoy her touch. "Did you do what I asked?"

She nods subtly as she gently rubs my cock through my pants. I pick her up by her hips and carry her over to my desk, pulling her skirt up over her hips as I set her down on the surface of my desk. I sat down in my chair and spread her legs, holding them up by her knees.

She looks down at me with intense anticipation while I look hungrily at her pussy. I ran my nose gently along her inner thighs. My mouth waters when I pause above her pussy to take in her scent. I lick her thighs gently.

At this point, she grabs my head and pulls me into her. I oblige her silent request, licking gently around her clit for a moment before unleashing my tongue on her. She cups a hand on her mouth to avoid screaming. I thrust my tongue inside of her, burying my face in her welcoming warmth. I could not get enough of her taste, like a craving that would not go away.

But I needed more than just to taste her, or I was not going to be able to think straight for the rest of the day, especially with her scent now covering my face. I stood up suddenly, startling her. I drop my pants to the floor and pull down my boxers with great haste. Within a few seconds, I have my cock in my hand and I'm rubbing the tip around her clit.

"Yes, please, please fuck me, please..." she muttered as I teased her with the little patience I had left.

I plunge myself into her, both of us moaning in unison. I have to be in the conference room in a couple minutes, so I fuck her holding nothing back, pushing myself toward orgasm as quickly as possible.

She was getting too loud with her own hand over her mouth, so I cover her mouth with mine, forcefully muffling the cacophony of her ecstasy.

"I'm going to cum..." I groan at her. She nods around my hand and pleads with her shining blue eyes. Burying my cock as deep as I can, I let go, ejaculating inside her.

I exhale loudly and pull out, releasing her mouth. My cum drips out of her and onto the inside of her skirt as she stares back at me. I lean down to lick cum off her and suck as much out of her pussy as I can. Keeping it in my mouth, I kiss her deeply. She welcomes me and licks the inside of my mouth until she could not find any more.

I lift her off my desk as I broke the kiss, pulling her skirt back down after I set her on the floor. She stood there, more than a little overwhelmed with the sexual whirlwind of the last 10 minutes.

"Will that be all, Mr. Reynolds?" She asked quietly, swaying a little in front of me, a serene smile coming to rest on her lips.

"That's all for now, Ms. Yates." I answered with a smirk.

She turns to leave as I glance at my watch. 9:59 am.