Opportunities Pt. 02

Story Info
Two chubby tubbies wanting booze and cock.
2.6k words
4.28
5.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of 3

That associate's degree in accounting finally paid off. Ten months after graduating from this Junior College, just about the same time I finished paying off the tuition for all my classes, I got a response to one of the resumes I'd mailed out. It was all the way down in Macon, Georgia, but it was about twice what I was making at this package store. I put in my two weeks' notice and actually smiled for the first time in a long time as I went to work.

My last Saturday there, this really cute girl rolled in. That's about the best way to put it. She was a roly-poly girl, probably about five by five. Those titties of hers were phenomenal, just bouncing and jiggling in her stretchy leotard top. Personally, I think Pat Benatar sucks, sucks big greasy donkey dick, but I would pound her ass like a bass drum at a Led Zeppelin concert as she skips around in her leotard. This girl hand on a black long sleeved leotard and did not have on a bra; those big nipples were staring right at me as I watched her walking around. Her ass was displayed to perfection in a pair of denim shorts, two basketballs just rocking back and forth as she walked on ridiculous high heels.

Her face was exceptionally pretty too as she smiled at me. Long brown hair, round face, big brown eyes and tiny button nose.

"Hi," she chirped in this breathy little voice.

"Hi," I agreed as she put a bottle of bourbon onto the counter.

Then she told me the same old story that countless other eighteen year old kids have tried; she forgot her ID, but she was twenty one years old. She'd be happy bring it in tomorrow and show me.

I reminded her we were closed tomorrow. Then I leaned over; I'm six five and I towered over this cute little bubble butt. I told her I wouldn't sell her any booze, but if she asked real nice, I'd get it for her and we'd go back to my place and have us a party.

"It okay my friend comes too?" she asked, even putting her hand on mine.

I agreed, even though I'd already been burned once by another cute girl. She'd asked if her friend Terry could join us and I had thought Terry was a girl. Turned out Terry was a guy. By end of the night, I turned Terry out; made him a cock sucking fag, but he was still a guy.

I watched as Roly-poly went outside and waved at someone standing by the edge of the building. I couldn't see anyone; they were right outside of the light. Roly-poly waved again, this time a little more urgently and another meatball with arms came and waddled up to her friend. She was a little taller than the first girl, and a little heavier. Her tee shirt could barely hold her titties in and her jeans looked ready to quit trying hold that ass. When Roly-poly pointed through the glass door at me, Blimpy turned and looked at me. She was a real cutie-pie, with short brown hair, sweet round face and button nose and button mouth. Her big blue eyes opened real wide; I'm six five and my short sleeved shirt showed off my muscles.

Blimpy and Roly-poly had an urgent whispering and giggling conversation and Blimpy gave Roly-poly a kiss on her mouth and skipped out of my line of sight again. Twenty minutes later, I rang up the fifth of bourbon and a fifth of gin, then shut everything down. I nodded to Roly-poly and she smiled that beautiful smile at me.

Roly-poly's name was Juanita; she said she had some Mexican blood in her. Blimpy's name was Wilma, yeah, just don't call her Wilma Flintstone. She hates that.

At my trailer, I had them sit on my couch. Wilma and Juanita sat and whispered and giggled and whispered some more; just like they'd done whole ride from liquor store to trailer. I dug out my second to last Orange Crush orange soda, then seen a can of diet orange soda. Well, both these girls looked like a diet soda wouldn't hurt them a bit.

I almost dropped the three glasses; Juanita and Wilma were making out when I came back in the living room. Not just kind of kissing, but arms wrapped around each other, boobs mashed up against boobs, tongues jammed into each other's mouths.

Wilma blushed a little, but Juanita gave me this big smile. I smiled and I handed them their drinks. They drank about half the drink in one big swallow then smiled big.

Juanita patted the couch between them and told me I needed sit between them. I did and they both leaned up against me. Juanita pulled me down and gave me a wet kiss, then wormed her fat little tongue into my mouth. I almost jumped when I felt Wilma's hand on my cock. I mean, she went right for it. While Juanita and I kissed, Wilma played with my dick through my jeans.

Juanita pulled away and took a giant gulp of her drink and Wilma and I started making out. I heard Juanita saying something about 'fucking snaps' but I thought she was talking about Schnapps, you know, the liqueur. I did have a bottle of peppermint Schnapps but I'd already packed it away.

Wilma was still rubbing my schlong while we kissed. Then I felt Juanita's hand at my cock and Wilma moved her hand off and Juanita rubbed my cock and then unzipped my pants.

That girl didn't lose one minute, you hear? Minute my cock was out in the open, she sank her mouth down and just started sucking like her life depended on getting my cock cream churned out my balls.

I took my hand off Wilma's giant titty and let my hand fall to Juanita's back. I almost jizzed right there; Juanita's back was bare. Traveling my hand down, I felt Juanita's large ass, all naked and bare as she knelt on my couch, slurping and jacking my rod.

Wilma kept sucking on my tongue; I still had my right arm around her thick waist, holding her close. My left hand went between Juanita's big ass cheeks into her deep crack. I got another surprise as I explored her ass crack; she didn't have a bit of hair on her cute little box. That beaver had been snatched bald. And she was wet. That pussy was dripping cunt juice down those thick thighs.

"Fuck yeah," Juanita grunted as I started to finger fuck her bald beaver.

"Fuck, oh fuck, yeah," Juanita yelled as I jammed my thumb into her tight little rosebud.

Wilma backed away and wiggled out of her tee shirt. I looked down at Juanita's broad back as she knelt to the left of me, sucking and slurping on my fuck stick. My two fingers were fucking her pussy and my thumb was jammed up her shitter. I found her joy buzzer and gave it a bit of a diddle and she screamed and more pussy juice dripped from her pussy.

A minute later, I squirted a load of cock cream into her mouth. She used her small hand to churn the crank, trying to get even more cream out of my balls. When she was sure I had emptied both of my balls, Juanita sat up and Wilma leaned across me and the two girls shared my dick sauce. I almost keeled over; Wilma had gotten naked. I had never seen titties that big in my life. Juanita's titties were huge and the nipples were huge too. But Wilma's titties were like two Goodyear blimps on her body.

Wilma had a few rolls of flab between boobs and bush. Unlike Juanita, Wilma had a full bush of dark pussy hair covering her box from sight.

"We get another drink?" Wilma then demanded, holding out her empty glass.

"Yeah," Juanita said, finishing off her own drink.

I guzzled my own drink and got to shaky legs.

"There a bed; this couch sucks," Wilma asked.

I was moving out in a couple of days and my mattress was already in the truck. I'm too big to sleep on the couch so I'd bought a cheap ass air mattress. That thing threatens to pop every time I lay down; there is no way it's going hold all three of us.

"Sorry, while I'm moving in, all I got is this crappy air mattress I called out as I made our drinks.

Why did I tell them I was moving in instead of moving out? Tell any woman you're moving, they want to know where. The fewer people that know where I'm heading, the better.

Again, I damned near dropped the glasses. Coming into the living room, Wilma and Juanita were now on my floor in a sixty nine. Wilma was on top, riding Juanita's face and she had her tongue and three fingers working on Juanita's twat. I put the glasses within reach of them and decided to get out of my own clothes.

A minute later, both Juanita and Wilma grunt and squeal in orgasm. They both kind of lay on the floor, just trying catch their breath.

They saw their drinks and both grabbed them and guzzled almost all their drinks in one big swallow. Then Wilma seen me and smiled a pretty smile. She ran her fingers up and down her twat and asked me if I wanted some.

God damn and fuck, that bitch was tight. She wasn't cherry, but I could tell ain't whole lot of dicks been in this cunt. And Wilma wrapped them big fat thighs around me, pulling me deep into that hot box.

While I was pounding her friend, Juanita fed me them sweet titties of hers. She knelt, pussy right over Wilma's mouth and held up her titties and asked me if I'd suck them, pretty please.

Wilma seen her girlfriend's box right over her face and decided to have a box lunch. So, all three of us are just moaning and groaning and rocking that trailer.

I couldn't hold back and just started pumping my dick juice into Wilma's tight cunt. Even though I had just fed Juanita a good load of spunk, I just pumped a hot load of dick juice into Wilma's hole; felt like I pumped a gallon of jizz into her.

Wilma had her a good orgasm. I couldn't hardly hear her; Juanita's twat was right over her mouth, but Wilma let out this long scream. I wasn't even all the way out of Wilma and Juanita was scrambling to clean my whang of joy juice. Her mouth was hot and wet as she sucked my pole clean. Then when she decided she had me about as clean as she could, Juanita knelt between Wilma's big old thighs and glued her mouth to Wilma's sloppy box. This put Juanita's big juicy ass up in the air and I gave her sweet ass two hard slaps.

I wasn't mad at Juanita, fuck, I kind of liked her. But I gave her big round ass two really hard slaps. Shit, you could see my handprints on that ass.

"Fuck yeah, mother fucker," Juanita told me.

So I gave her juicy ass a couple more slaps. I could see her juice running down her legs; this bitch was getting off on being spanked.

I checked the bathroom but I was all out of Vaseline. I guess I used the last bit of it when I'd fucked Leslie's tight ass. In my pantry, I found a bottle of Olive oil. I have no idea how long I had that bottle; it had dust on it. I poured a handful of olive oil on my whang, fully coating it.

I came back into the living room where Juanita was now licking her friend to orgasm. I stuffed two of my greasy fingers into Juanita's tight rosebud and she let out this squeal. But she didn't tell me to stop.

I had to kind of hunker down; Juanita was way shorter than me. But, knees spread wide, I managed to line my whang up with her shitter. Juanita let out this scream when I jammed the knob of my pole into her poop chute. And still, she didn't tell me stop. She did tell me it hurt, it hurt a lot, I was killing her, God damn I was too big. But she never said stop.

My back was really starting to hurt; I was at a really bad angle trying fuck this fat ass's fat ass. So I grabbed her up and picked her up a and just leaned back until I was laying on the floor. This had Juanita sitting up, her fat ass just squeezing and milking my fuck pole. I gave her ass cheeks a few hard slaps and told her to start fucking.

God damn but that bitch liked to fuck. She liked ass fucking almost as she liked sucking dick. I sat up slightly and worked my finger into her box and she let out this loud scream when I found her joy buzzer.

Wilma wiggled onto her knees and drained her glass of bourbon and diet orange soda. I told her to move the drinks off the table, then lifted Juanita and flopped her onto the coffee table. Seriously, I'm surprised I didn't give myself a hernia doing a dead lift like that. And I'm surprised my cheap ass coffee table didn't break; it was that cheap as fiver board or press board shit.

I hammered Juanita hard and fast and suddenly felt my balls tighten and blasted a load of jizz juice into her guts.

The whole time, that chubby little cutie just kept saying fuck, I was killing her, God she was never going be able walk again.

I grabbed my drink and drained the glass in one long swallow. I wobbled into the kitchen to refill our three glasses.

When I came back, Juanita was still hanging just slightly off the coffee table. Wilma was sitting on her heels right behind Juanita, tonguing Juanita's greasy ass.

"Man, olive oil? That, know how nasty that Vaseline tastes?" Wilma said.

No, I have no idea what Vaseline tastes like. But apparently, Wilma and Juanita know what Vaseline tastes like. After a minute, Juanita got to very wobbly legs and asked me where the bathroom was.

While Juanita was in the bathroom, Wilma cleaned my cock of olive oil and Juanita's ass. I was not planning on kissing either one of these girls good night, that was for sure. Once she had my cock clean, Wilma kept sucking until my whang came back to life.

Juanita came out the bathroom, complaining about her ass hurting. I made it hurt a little more when I gave it a hard slap. She squealed, then giggled when Wilma also gave it a good smack.

I was drunk. I knew I was too drunk drive either one of these girls home. Then y just shrugged and said it wasn't too far.

A few days later, I finished my last shift at the liquor store. I told everyone good bye and handed in my keys. Then I spent my last night in the trailer. The next morning, I didn't look once in the rear view mirror as I left the trailer park, heading to Macon, Georgia.