Opposites are Best Lovers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I want to mark you as all mine Terry," I replied confidently as I continued to scent-mark his face.

"Oh Kelly, anybody smelling me now would know I'm yours and only yours."

Terry looked so beautiful and sexy down on his knees and I wanted to see his little body naked. I reached down and pulled up on his shirt, he took the hint and removed it for me. Then, without me even asking, he stood up and slipped off his tights. After doing a little turn to show off his feminine characteristics, he got on his knees again, and gave all his attention to my big heavy cock and balls.

His body was driving me crazy. He was small and thin but still firm and shapely. I loved his sexy looking perky little tits. His penis was tiny, as were his testicles, being almost non-existent. I liked how he wanted me to take notice of his clit-like penis as he briefly paused after removing his tights to show it to me. It was hard and no more than three very thin inches in length. I liked how the little thing wiggled around whenever he moved.

Terry was totally into sucking, licking, and smelling my giant cock and cum filled gonads. He had a one-track mind at this point. I wanted to feed him and blow him away with my enourmous wad... "I'm going to show you how potent I am and totally inundate you."

Past the point of no return, I began the powerful feeding process, unloading gobs of wad. Terry was struggling with it all, but unlike my previous girlfriends, he absolutely loved it! He was smacking his lips, swallowing hard, and moaning uncontrollably. There was so much he started gurgling from the copious volume of it all.

As he finished up, he sat back on his knees, cum was dripping down his face, neck, little tities, stomach, and girly crotch...

"Kelly, I never imagined sucking cock could be this exciting and fulfilling. Look at me, I'm all covered in thick gooey sperm and my little stomach is so filled up."

Terry started rubbing the excess wad all over his perky little tits as he leaned back a little further, sticking his chest out. There was so much of it and he kept using both hands to rub it in as much as possible. He looked as sexy as I've ever seen anyone. He was looking up at me with such a slutty attitude. He kept sticking out his chest to show off his little cum covered titties as he massaged them erotically. At this point they were layered in sperm.

Then Terry stood up and hugged me. He coughed trying unsuccessfully to clear his throat of thick wad. He walked over to the kitchen sink for a glass of water and returned to me gulping the water to wash down the jizz. His little penis was flicking around. He even jiggled his hips a little to exaggerate the flickering clit-like penis. It looked so cute and sexy. On the other hand my now semi-hard monster was heavily hanging off to the side and downwards from the weight of it, dripping juices on the floor.

Terry put down the glass after one last swallow, clearing any residual wad from his throat. He hugged me again and said he better get back because the repair guy was returning any moment with a new part for his toilet....

"I need to go Kelly, but I want you to know that I'm here whenever you need me. I really mean that."

"Terry, the same goes with me, I want to keep you satisfied as well."

"My God, you thoroughly satisfied me today Kelly! Seriously, I've never been so satisfied in my entire life! You can satisfying me like that whenever you want."

We hugged lovingly, and our naked bodies meshed up against each other. I pushed him slightly back to look down at my monster cock. It was pushing against his tiny penis. A big gob of thick, pure white wad was oozing out of my bulbous cock head, and a little droplet of clear fluid was forming on Terry little clit head, and dripped onto my monster. Terry also looked down at the sight and said, "Oh look, my little thingy is in love with your giant cock!"

He saw the time and quickly put his cloths back on. Before leaving we exchanged cell phone numbers, then he came over, got on his tippy toes, and gave me a big kiss. The strong smell of my big cock and balls was all over his face, including the smell of drying cum. He knew my strong man scent was all over him and pulling away gave me a nasty little look...

"Kelly, you make me feel like such a little slut."

12