Opposites are Best Lovers Pt. 02

Story Info
The neighbors get more intimate.
2.5k words
4.5
4.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Terry returned to his apartment, I reflected on how my life dramatically changed in just 24 hours, all because of him. I was hungry and made myself a big protein smoothie. I was still nude as I sipped on my smoothie reflecting on the recent events and then it hit me: I was happy and excited about my life!

I'd never felt so sexually excited about anyone else. My ex-girlfriends seemed stale and unfulfilling in comparison to Terry. My enormous cock got rock hard again just thinking about him. I looked at it proudly with a new sense of how amazing it really is. I walked over to the mirror and flexed my massive slabs of muscle, proudly displaying my body.

After finishing my smoothie I received this text...

"Kelly, what you did to me earlier was overwhelming and beyond fulfilling. You changed my whole life today. You were AMAZING!"

I got a rush of the most wonderful feeling of purpose and contentment that I'd ever experienced and replied, "You changed my life too. I've never felt so dominate and manly and never had such a need to express it. I want to care for you and make you happy."

"I've always wanted a super-big muscleman to take care of me Kelly. Here I go, getting emotional just thinking about it."

"I know what you mean. I'm supposed to be this non-emotional big tough guy and here I am having wonderful and caring thoughts about you."

"I'm so exhausted from everything that happened today, mentally and physically. I need to sleep and recover.... My mouth feels sore and my jaw is all stretched out too. LOL!"

"Sorry Terry, I must have forced things a little too much."

"No worries Kelly. I guess you'll have to train my mouth diligently. Ha!"

"I promise I'll be more careful next time Terry."

"Kelly, speaking of next time, can I please come over tomorrow morning before you go to the gym? I could jump in bed with you and we could just cuddle."

"That sounds incredible Terry. I'll leave the key under the doormat."

"OK, good... And Kelly, you don't have to shower tonight."

"You sure?"

"I'm very sure Kelly. I can't wait for tomorrow morning."

The next morning, just after sunrise and much earlier than I normally get up, I felt Terry crawl under the covers and into bed with me. I barely woke up from my deep sleep, started to say something, and heard Terry's sweet voice, "Sleep baby, I just want to hold you."

I was on my back and Terry rested himself mostly on top of my big body. His head on my chest, his leg wrapped on top of my thigh, and my arm cradling him gently. I felt so comforted, appreciated, and cared for, and drifted back to sleep in total bliss. When I did wake back up about an hour later it was because of Terry's sexy moaning and whimpering. He was feeling up my muscles and smelling me. He felt so small and lightweight on my giant muscles. I could feel my big cock pushing up against his thin little body. He lifted up the covers and said, "Something keeps pushing into me under these sheets, and my God it sure smells manly, such a giant dirty cock."

Having newly found confidence and motivation to show off, especially for Terry, I replied. "There's something extremely big and hard for you under there."

Terry raised up the sheets a little higher saying, "Look, it's so enormous! Oh, my, it's dripping tons of clear, manly fluids."

"It's my massive morning hard-on, and it needs your attention."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, I want it."

With that I took control, which is exactly what he wanted me to do, and pushed his head under the covers. As he slid down me I could feel his hard tiny penis rub up against my body and I detected a minuscule, almost undetectable amounts of nectar emanating from it on my skin.

Terry was all over my big cock. He was even more lustful than the day before. He was alternating between my cock and balls, in a trace-like super-sexual state. Consistent with that, he was unceasingly moaning and whimpering, intermixed with sounds of heavy sucking and lapping on big cock and ball meat. He didn't say anything while locked in his sucking related trace, and all I interjected was, "You are so sexy and so nasty."

When he finally came up for air, I heard him say, "I love this so much and I can't stop myself." Then he immediately went back to his lustful work.

Terry was taking me profoundly towards colossal ejaculation. He knew I was close to the point of no return and he got up on his knees and to the side of me. Leaning over he continued to orally service me, but now he was showing off his tight little feminine body. He reached up with one hand and started rubbing his little tits and playing with his nipples. His other hand remained on my big thigh, stabilizing his mouth on my enormous cock and balls.

The other thing he was doing was arching his back and giving me a clear view of his shapely little ass. In fact, he moved his hand from his tits, down to his ass cheeks, rubbing them sensually. For the first time I was getting urges to fuck him and I recalled the big dildo on his nightstand.

I was loosing control as he kept diligently applying more suction to my now aching cock. My big cock head and an inch or two of thick cock shaft forced its way into his needy mouth. Then I reached up and started massaging his little ass, resulting in Terry shifting into even more purposed sucking. He moaned so much that his mouth generated high-end vibrations evident and encircling the sensitive head of my big cock. The feel of his firm little ass in my hands was highly stimulating. New, and very erotic urges hit me in a powerful way that lite up the primitive part of my brain.

He turned his little ass more towards me as if he wanted to show off what was partially hidden between his cheeks. Then, I saw it for the first time, and he kept it fully exposed for me. What I observed, confirmed that his massive dildo had indeed been forced inside of it, many times. It was enlarged and had pronounced lips. I was so sexy looking and I could see it slightly twitching and the lips were oscillating. I thought about how it would stimulate my cock, and for the first time in my life I had ass-related oral urges.

Terry was working very hard on my monster cock now, and as I gazed at his ass I fantasized about trying to stuff my giant cock into it. At that point the smell of his ass hit me as he moved it slightly more towards my face. It had a powerful affect on me. I felt totally overwhelmed and hyper-sexual. That, coupled with the amazing suction on my big cock, made me explode like a TNT bomb. I was so out of control with primitive urges that I held his head down firmly with both hands and kept pumping rope after rope of dense sperm wad into his mouth. I didn't let go because my alligator brain was fully in control of my actions.

I just continued pumping wad into his stomach and burying giant cock as far as I possible could into his now blown out mouth. All he could do was moan from the immense struggling he endured. I could see his mouth was overtly spread open, contorting his face. I didn't think his mouth could stretch open that much!

Cum was oozing out the sides of his straining lips. When I regained composure I quickly released my grip on his head and his mouth immediately popped itself off my cock head. Thick gobs of creamy white wad came gushing out of his overloaded mouth. He coughed and gurgled trying to clear his breathing passage. I could see that sperm was even coming out of his little turned-up nose.

Slowly, I began to shift out of my primitive urges. At that point I felt a sick sensation that I might have gone way too far and had flashbacks of how my girlfriends reacted negatively in similar situations. I felt guilty and even panicked at the thought of loosing him.

Terry rested himself on me again, his head nestled in my big chest. I waited anxiously for his feedback and was afraid to say anything. He was clearing his throat and I noticed he's eyes were watering significantly. He tried to say something but his throat and mouth were still clogged up with sperm and he couldn't get so much as a word out. I kept holding him tenderly and finally heard a somewhat gurgled sentence...

"Wow, you came like a fire hose. I absolutely loved it Kelly!"

Total relief doesn't capture how great I felt after hearing that, and I replied...

"You turned me on way too much this time, and my morning wad is always the biggest."

"No kidding! At least I won't need to eat breakfast."

"Terry, you just triggered the most manly feelings I've ever experienced."

"Yeah, you exploded right after a showed you my ass, didn't you?"

"Terry, I really liked it and never had those kinds of feelings before, your ass overwhelmed me so dramatically."

"Kelly, what kind of feelings?"

I was getting enormous again as I replied, "It smelled so erotic and it triggered overpowering urges to penetrate and pump it."

Divulging my nasty thoughts to him was sexually and intimately exciting. My enormous cock flexed upwards in such a hardened state that it bumped up against him...

"Wow, I can sure see you must have loved everything about my ass. Kelly, you're making me feel like a slutty girl. That's how I want to feel."

"I want to make you my slutty girl."

"You already have. Do you want me to show you my ass and pussy again?"

With that he got on his knees and turned his back to me and dropped his head to the mattress. He was arching his back and wiggling it in front of my face. I could see it was swelling up and pulsing as if it wanted me to know how excited it was, and he said...

"Why don't you smell my ass while I smell your stinky cock and ball scent."

He raised up his head and was rubbing his nose on my manhood. I lifted my head closer to his now squirming and well developed hole. The scent was addicting and earthy. I could see it was oscillating as it started to get shiny from moist natural lube forming on it. Now we were both smelling each other like our lives depended on it. His clit-like penis was hard, but his real pleasure was from his ass pussy. I was drawn closer to it, just like Terry was drawn to my enormous cock and balls. I had to taste it and couldn't stop myself from lapping on it. A few tentative laps made Terry whimper desperately. I was taken in by the taste and smell, wanted more, and lost all inhibitions. I started lapping it uncontrollably, just like he was lapping my big cock and ball uncontrollably. Now we were both in an unbreakable lustful trance, totally fixated.

The more I licked him, the more I stimulated his girly juices. It was so powerful that I couldn't stop my building orgasm. Terry was almost screaming with excitement and desperately stuffing big cock head into his mouth now, sucking very hard.

Then something happened that I didn't expect... Terry actually had an orgasm just from my oral stimulation. He let out a sexy moan, said "Oh God," and pushed his ass into my face. I reached around his leg and found his little penis with my middle finger. It was hard and fluttering. Little droplets of girly clit fluid got on my finger. More importantly, his pussy opened up and his pussy lips flexed in and outwards, pulsing and throbbing. It got even more juicy as it pulsed.

Now I aggressively wanted to overwhelm him with another thick massive wad and held his head in place again. However, this time after pounding three or four ropes down his throat, I lifted his head off my cock and he pumped it with his little hands point blank, blowing rope after rope all over his face and hair. He lapped up as much as he could with the help of his fingers and then turned around collapsing on my chest. My wad was everywhere and his face was still so inundated it slipped around on my big muscle-hard pecs. He held me tight and whispered, "I'm falling in love with you Kelly."

"Terry, now I've fallen in love with you. I'm driven to do things to you that I never thought I would be interested in."

Terry started to cry and he raised his head off my chest, passionately licking wad off of me until none remained. He never looked so submissive, as he cried and lapped me clean.

For the first time in my life I had a lot more on my mind than just lifting weights and getting more massive. Now my mind was also filled with thoughts of Terry. I was thinking about sex more than ever, specifically sex with him. Instead of being anxious or uncomfortable showing off my body, I couldn't wait to show Terry. Bodybuilders at the gym commented about how much harder I worked out. They could see I was looking at myself in the mirror more often, flexing, assessing, and strategizing on how to put on even more muscle mass for Terry.

For he's part Terry worked very hard to keep me satisfied. He would text during my workout to encourage me to work out hard and get as pumped up and smelly as possible. Then he'd ask me to stop by as soon as I got home to show him. It was amazing when I returned home. He'd take off my gym cloths and go to work on me, driving me crazy and ultimately sucking me off to tremendous orgasms. He was always dressed so sexy, and even started wearing lingerie!

Terry was insatiable. He made a point of making me very proud of my giant cock. I was even less concerned about people ogling me. He made me feel like more of a man than any girl ever did. We both knew that it was only a matter of time before I mounted him and fully showed him my extreme manliness.

I had been going to a boxing gym once a week after my weigh training to help stay leaned out. When I told Terry I would be later than normal the next day because of that he got very interested. I told him that I spar with guys for an aerobic workout. He then asked if he could come watch. I hesitated and he said...

"Don't worry, I will make sure the boxers think I'm a girl."

I have to admit the thought of him watching me box intrigued me, and I replied, "I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow morning."

This could be interesting....