All Comments on 'Optimum Tension'

by quides

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

The angst, in these kind of relationships. The sexual tension.

Very well done

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino4 months ago

Whilst well written, it did absolutely nothing for me. Just left me with a feeling of acute distaste. Couldn’t identify with any of the characters.

katibkatib4 months ago

New notes to an old score well played.

quidesquides4 months agoAuthor

I'm the author, and completely understand the readers who feel cuckold stories should be in a different category like Erotic Couplings. Part of that is people's assumptions or perspectives about what alternative lifestyles entail, and/or what their version of they are and how they approach the fantasy or reality in their lives. I'm following the category descriptions, where Erotic Couplings is defined as one-on-one consensual sex, and Loving Wives as married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Regardless, I greatly appreciate everyone who provides feedback on the content, structure and their reactions to of my stories: god, bad and indifferent. It's a learning process.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userquides@quides
Ramone Quídes is a precastinating originalist who left his high-tech analytics career to follow his passions of adventure, education and culinary creativity. When not mentoring and advising students and startups, he can be found trekking across valleys and over mountains in se...