Oral Advocacy Ch. 08: The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevil leaned forward and kissed her. Sam felt his cock swell and reached down and touched him through his pants so he wouldn't be able to back out on her. His hands were quickly up her skirt and on her ass. He squeezed it hard as he pushed her up against a wall, his erection pressing against her and his tongue inside her mouth. Sam felt his hands pulling her panties down from behind, to the bottom of her ass. Nevil moved his right hand around the front and between her legs.

Using his foot, he pushed her left leg over and spread her legs, giving him better access to her pussy. As she let out a whimper, he said, "You like that, don't you?" He slid his hand onto her soaking pussy and slipped his middle finger inside her. "Yeah, you do." Sam whimpered louder as he fingered her, now with his middle and ring fingers together. "Why don't you get those big tits out?" he asked.

Sam pulled her tank top off and unclasped her bra before pulling it off and tossing it on the floor. Nevil's mouth and left hand were on her tits immediately, sucking and fondling them as he fingered her. Sam felt an orgasm building and said, "I need to cum." He kissed her again and guided her to the couch, where she lay on her back at an angle with her legs spread wide, her feet on the floor and her ass on the edge of the cushion.

Nevil knelt in front of her and spread her vagina open with his hands. He softly flicked his tongue against her clit, barely touching it the first few times before licking it gently. Sam moaned with relief as he pleasured her, his tongue pressing against her clit as he moved it up and down her pussy. Occasionally he would thrust his tongue inside her as far as possible, getting her soaking wet as he did. Sam loved his eagerness and his willingness to bury his tongue and face inside her.

Nevil was quite talented, and Sam was quite horny, such that she soon found herself on the brink of climaxing. She was breathing hard and crying out, "Yes! Yes!" over and over as Nevil's tongue moved up and down her engorged clit. As her hips bucked, he stuck his finger inside her and pressed upward just as he applied more pressure with his tongue. Sam felt an explosion between her legs as she climaxed, her hips thrusting forward while she screamed with relief. Nevil kept going, struggling to keep in contact with her clit as her hips thrust up and down and her orgasm rolled on, until it was too much and Sam gently pushed his head away. "Mr. Nevil, you're quite talented. That was amazing."

"That's one thing my wife does let me do," he said. After a brief pause, he added, "Sorry, you probably don't want me to talk about my wife right now."

"On the contrary," Sam said. "I get really turned on hearing about other people getting it on. Now get that big cock out and let me suck it again." Nevil quickly dropped his pants and stood before her as she sat up on the couch. Sam gave him another incredible blowjob. He came so hard that he stumbled, his legs nearly giving out as Sam struggled to keep him in her mouth. Nevil collapsed onto the couch and this time Sam sat with him, her head on his chest and his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

They did it again the next day, and the next. They didn't even bother to pretend any tutoring would occur, as he was all over her as soon as she walked in the door. On Thursday, after he'd gone down on her she asked, "Bob, is there anything else you want to do?"

"There is one thing, but I don't know if I should say it," he answered. "Cynthia freaked out when I asked her once."

"What's that?" Sam asked, slightly nervous.

"I want to cum on your face," he said.

Sam started sucking him and, when she knew he was close, pulled away and opened her mouth. Sam looked up at him as he started stroking himself, his eyes closed and a determined look on his face. Seconds later she felt a stream of cum hit her right between the eyes. A second hit her right cheek and then a third landed on her outstretched tongue. A fourth hit her upper lip. Sam smiled as she felt it start rolling into her mouth, Nevil's semen all over her pretty face. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"Yes, I loved it," he replied. "I hope that was okay. Cynthia told me it's demeaning and to never ask again. But I've always wanted to do that." I can't say I disagree with her, Sam thought as she stood up and hurried to the bathroom. But if it helps Becky and Matt, I can handle some cum on my face, she said to herself as she cleaned herself up.

Returning to his office, Sam kissed him and said, "See you tomorrow?" Nevil nodded and she left through the back door, calling Kate as she did. Sam told her everything. She didn't feel great about it, now that she'd gotten to know Nevil. She kind of liked him and suspected his antipathy toward Becky was partly genuine and partly a result of jealousy. Maybe now that he's gotten blown by a smoking hot 21-year-old he'll feel different, she thought as she drove home.

The next day she dropped to her knees as soon as Nevil let her in, giving him an incredible blowjob just inside the door. She needed him relaxed and focused for their upcoming conversation. If anyone had come into his back yard or down the steps, they would have seen her head bobbing up and down as he grunted and moaned and then blew his load into her mouth. When she'd finished they went into his office and lay together on the couch, her ass pressed against his crotch and his hand on her breast.

"We really should start the tutoring again," Nevil said. "We haven't done any math all week."

"This is more fun," Sam said. "But I supposed you're right. How about Monday? Today I just want to lie here with you. Although that reminds me, next Friday I need to be here an hour earlier, if that's okay." Sam knew full well he was going to cancel their appointment.

"Actually, I meant to talk to you about that," Nevil said as he gently rubbed her tits through her shirt as he lay behind her. "I have to cancel Friday's session."

"Well, that's disappointing," Sam said as she reached behind her and grabbed his soft cock through his shorts. "How come?"

"I have to meet with some lawyers at school," Nevil said. "Unfortunately, they said it may take most of the day."

"Lawyers?" Sam asked. "Are you in trouble?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," Nevil said. "There's an investigation going on into one of our teachers and they want to talk to me."

"Is this about Ms. Tapper?" Sam asked. His hand stopped moving and he took it off her breast.

"How do you know about that?" Nevil asked.

"Everyone knows about it," Sam said. "I know a ton of guys who went to Trinity and they're all talking about her. Apparently, she was placed on leave and people think she might get fired. No one knows for sure, but they all assume it's because she did something with a student. But I don't know, when I was at Sacred Heart all the guys talked about how hot she is and what they would do with her, but it was all BS. I wouldn't be surprised if this is too, just some loser trying to impress his friends by saying he hooked up with the hot teacher."

"You're wrong about that," Nevil said as he sat up. Sam sat up too. "I'm telling you this in confidence, okay?" Sam nodded. "A student came to me and told me he'd seen Ms. Tapper with a student a few years ago. She gave him a fellatio and he performed oral sex on her. Another time he saw them having sex in a classroom. That's why the lawyers want to talk to me."

"Oh my God," Sam said. "So, it's true? You saw it too?"

"No, I didn't see anything," Nevil said.

"Then how do you know this guy is telling the truth?" Sam asked.

"He's a very honest student, of the utmost integrity," Nevil said. "I know he's telling the truth. That's why I reported it to the administration. I told them everything he told me and then they launched this investigation. Although for some reason they postponed my interview two weeks. They met with the student and for some reason needed more time, but I don't know why."

"Maybe they're concerned he's not telling the truth," Sam said. "To be honest, it sounds ridiculous. A gorgeous teacher having sex with an 18-year-old at school? I wonder if someone's been watching too much porn."

"I know she did it," Nevil said. "And I care too much about Trinity and the students to let her continue teaching there."

"Bob, aren't you being a bit hypocritical?" Sam asked gingerly. "I mean, you've been getting blowjobs from one of your students all week. And going down on her. Quite well, I might add."

"That's totally different," Nevil said. "You're 21, not 18. You're not a student at my school. And we're at my house, not in my classroom or the newspaper office at Trinity."

"The newspaper office?" Sam asked incredulously. "Are you serious? I knew some guys who worked for the newspaper. I can't imagine any of them getting with Ms. Tapper. I saw her once at a Trinity dance and there's no way any of those guys could even hope to sleep with her. This is ridiculous. You need to have a serious talk with this supposed witness. It sounds like complete bullshit to me."

"Well, that's what I was told, and I believe it," Nevil said. "Anyway, next Friday is off, but I'll see you Monday."

"We still have 20 minutes," Sam said. "Think you can go again?" Before he could answer she kissed him and put her hand on his crotch. She was pleased to feel him start to get hard. "I know you can do it," she added as she started to unbuckle his belt. Then she pulled her shirt off and removed her bra as he pulled his shorts and boxers off. Sam knelt next to him as he sat on the couch, letting him suck her tits as she stroked his cock.

Hopping off the couch and kneeling in front of it, she put his dick between her tits and moved them up and down. She could tell he liked it. She let her saliva drip onto his cock, lubricating it as she pushed her breasts tightly against it. Then she took it in her mouth, alternating between using her tits and sucking him off.

Sam had to work for it. He's 50 and has ejaculated every day this week, she thought. But she was determined, and he was too, and after a while she could tell he was getting ready to cum. She drooled onto his cock one last time and pushed her breasts together more tightly. Making sure to touch his entire cock with them, she slid them up and down his shaft as she leaned her head forward, just above his cock. Nevil sprayed single shot right onto her upper lip. Sam saw more cum ooze out of his dick and took it into her mouth, sucking him to completion as his cum dripped off her face. "I knew you could do it," she said.

"What can I say, you turn me on more than anyone," Nevil said.

"That's so kind," Sam said as she stood up and began to get dressed. "I can't wait to see you on Monday. I know you'll be extra horny after the weekend."

"I know I will. But at least I'll be well fed. Cynthia and I are going to Quincy's, that new steakhouse on Manchester tomorrow night."

"Sounds delicious," Sam said. "I'd love to try that place, but it might have to wait a couple years. Not really affordable on a college student's budget, you know?" Nevil pulled up his pants and walked her to the door. Sam kissed him as he opened it and said goodbye.

"Bob, can I ask you one more thing?" Sam said. He nodded. "Who's the student Ms. Tapper supposedly slept with? I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"I'm not supposed to talk about that. Why do you need to know?" Nevil asked.

"Because I'm worried about you," Sam said. "Trust me, Bob, this is important. Your reputation is on the line."

"Do you swear you won't tell anyone?" Nevil asked. Sam nodded, knowing that was a promise she could keep. "In that case, it was Matt Miller."

Sam laughed out loud. "I'm sorry, did you say Matt Miller? The guy who was the editor of the newspaper during our senior year?"

"Yes," Nevil said. "Why is that so funny?"

"I'm sorry," Sam said, turning serious. "It's not. I knew Matt in high school. We worked together for years at a summer job. There's no way Matt Miller had sex with Ms. Tapper. No way. I'm telling you, Bob, you're getting played. If you go into that meeting and tell that story, you're going to ruin your reputation at Trinity."

"I appreciate your concern," Nevil said. "But I know what I'm doing. I'll see you on Monday."

As she drove home, Sam grew increasingly frustrated. Even if James had changed his story when it counted, he'd told Nevil everything. If Nevil confirmed that, in detail, the school would probably figure James was lying now. Or they'd break him. Sure, Kate was good, but Sam didn't trust some 18-year-old in a room full of lawyers. She needed Nevil to back down too and end this whole thing for good next Friday.

Her next move hit her when she got home. She looked up Quincy's and called, pretending to be Cynthia Nevil. "I'm sorry, I forgot the time of my reservation," she said. "7:30? Thanks so much." Then she called back and made her own reservation for two at the same time. As soon as she hung up, she called Kate. "We're going to dinner at Quincy's tomorrow night at 7:30. You're paying. Pick me up at 7:00."

The next night Kate arrived right on time. She wore a tasteful blue dress that was both sexy and appropriate. Sam's black dress was a little shorter and a little lower cut. They both wore heels and their hair down and got plenty of looks when they walked in. Sam saw Nevil and his wife at a table in the back. As the maître d' started to walk them to their table, she asked if they could sit somewhere else. "How about that table there?" she asked, pointing to one catty corner from Nevil's.

"I have a party of four at that one," the maître d' said. "We plan the night's seating in advance. Your table is over here."

"Please?" Sam asked flirtatiously, smiling and looking directly into his eyes. "It would really mean a lot to me."

He paused for a moment and said, "Very well, we can rework it just for you."

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it," Sam said, stepping closer and kissing him on the cheek. Man, guys are so easy, she thought as he escorted them to their table. As they sat down Nevil glanced up, first at Sam and then at Kate. The color drained from his face. Sam didn't acknowledge him at all. Kate didn't either. Instead, they sat down and ordered drinks.

"What are we doing here?" Kate asked. "That's the Trinity teacher who told on Becky."

"Oh yes, it is, isn't it?" Sam said innocently. "He's also my tutor, you know. Looks like he's out for a nice dinner with his wife. He looks kind of nervous though, doesn't he?"

"I don't know, he's behind me," Kate said. "I'm not going to turn around. What are you doing?"

"I'm just having a dinner meeting," Sam said. "I hope he's not concerned that I'm telling Ms. Tapper's attorney about all the blowjobs he's gotten from his student. Or that he came on her face two times. But by the look on his face, he does seem concerned."

"You're very clever, aren't you?" Kate said. Sam just smiled and looked over at Nevil. She could tell he was flustered and distracted by the way he tried to ignore her but kept looking over. After they'd ordered and he'd had some time to stew in it, she excused herself to the restroom. As she exited, she found Nevil in the hallway outside the women's bathroom.

"What are you doing?" he asked angrily.

"Having dinner," Sam said. "Like I said, I've always wanted to try this place. Thanks for the suggestion, by the way. I can't wait to try the filet."

"Knock it off, Sam," he said sternly. "That's Ms. Tapper's lawyer. What are you doing having dinner with her?"

"She wanted to meet with me, so I suggested we come here," Sam said. "So far, we're just chatting. Girl talk, mostly--shopping, clothes, the guys we're blowing. Anyway, I should get back. Have a nice dinner." Sam didn't give him another chance to talk to her, ordering multiple rounds of drinks and dessert to ensure the Nevils finished before them. As he walked past their table Nevil gave Sam a pleading, concerned look, but she just smiled politely and let him leave.

On Monday she could tell Nevil was angry as soon as he let her in. "What the hell was that on Saturday? Why were you having dinner with Rebecca's lawyer? What did you tell her?"

"It's nice to see you too, Bob," Sam said. "I hope you had a good weekend."

"Cut the bullshit, Sam," Nevil said. "What did you tell her?"

"I told her the truth," Sam said. "That I came to you for help with math and you seduced me."

"I seduced you?" Nevil said angrily. "You're the one who came in here with your short skirts and tight dresses and started spreading your legs while talking about how you like being inappropriate. And how you like making men feel good and asking me what you could do for me." He paused for a second and added, "You've been working with that lawyer all along, haven't you? If you could seduce me, I'd back off, right?"

Sam just shrugged her shoulders slightly and said, "You can think whatever you want. But don't tell me you didn't want me."

"I'm not going to be manipulated like this," Nevil said. "I'm going to that meeting and I'm going to tell them everything about Rebecca. Every last detail. And I'll make sure James tells them everything too." Sam could see in his eyes that he meant it--and that he was furious with her.

"You're really mad at me, aren't you?" she asked.

"You're damn right I am," he said. "Coming in here and making me cheat on my wife just so you and your lawyer friend can humiliate me in front of my colleagues. Pretending you like me and that you're concerned about my reputation and then showing up at a restaurant while I'm out with my wife. I need you to leave. I don't ever want to see you again."

"I do like you," Sam said. "That part wasn't pretend."

"What?" Nevil asked, confusedly. "What are you talking about?"

"I do like you. And you like me. The question is what you're going to do about it," Sam said lustfully. Nevil lunged forward, pushing her against the wall of his office and kissing her hard. Sam was wearing a button-down shirt and he ripped it open, exposing her lacy white bra. He yanked her shirt off and forcefully pulled her bra up over her head, not even bothering to unhook it. Nevil squeezed her tits hard and began sucking left breast as he reached up her skirt.

He pulled her panties down and stuck his fingers right into her pussy. Sam was already wet, wildly turned on by his forcefulness. "You like that, don't you, you little slut?" Nevil said as he fingered her aggressively. Sam just moaned in response. "You're going to like this even more," he added as he grabbed her and bent her over his desk. He pushed her panties to the floor with his foot and pulled her left leg out of them.

Sam heard him taking his pants off and then felt his hands on her ass. He pulled her cheeks apart and spread her legs with his foot. Then he shoved his cock into her wet pussy and began fucking her hard. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she cried out. "Fuck me harder, Bob, fuck me harder!" He pounded her relentlessly for what felt like forever until, suddenly, he pulled out and pulled her shoulders upward, off the desk.

Grabbing her by the waist, he moved her to the couch and pushed her down onto her back. Then he put his hands on the backs of her thighs and pushed them downward, against her chest. Her skirt still on, Sam's pussy was spread wide as Nevil plunged his cock inside. He was still on his feet, bent slightly forward as he fucked her relentlessly. He was wild, out of control and pounding her as hard as she'd ever been fucked.

Sam loved every second of it. Feeling him inside her, knowing how badly he wanted her, turned her on immensely. He hit her G-spot over and over and she orgasmed powerfully, her juices exploding out of her and drenching his cock further as he railed her. She felt him drive deeper and harder until suddenly, with one last thrust, he shuddered and let out a loud, low-pitched groan. He pressed into her a few more times, his hands pressing her legs against her chest and his cock pushing as deeply as possible as he unloaded his remaining sperm into her pussy.