Oral Advocacy Ch. 08: The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a really good friend, Jason," she said. I want you to be more than that, Kate thought. She fought the urge to tell him, or kiss him, or pull him outside and into the back seat of her car. Instead, she added, "Thank you for doing that for me."

"You're welcome," he said. "I care about you a lot. I want you to make partner and do great things with your career and run this place someday. Who knows, maybe you can hire me back."

Kate chuckled and squeezed his hand. "In a heartbeat," she said. "You're a great lawyer and it's all going to work out for you, whether it's at the firm or somewhere else. And you're getting married! Less than three months now!"

"About that," he said. "I think Carrie thinks we're sleeping together. She keeps talking about you and making comments. If you run into her, she might say something."

"I have given you four blowjobs," Kate said. "Do you think she found out somehow?"

"No, she doesn't know," Jason said. "But she always asks about you, with a tone that indicates she thinks something's going on. Like, oh, how's Kate? Or, what does Kate think about that? Or, did you and Kate have fun at happy hour?"

"Sorry, I hope I'm not two for two today," Kate said. She proceeded to tell Jason the whole story about Sam and Bob and Cynthia and how it had blown up in the end. She left out the parts about James and Henry and, thankfully, Jason didn't ask.

"Do you think Sam will be able to patch things up?" he asked.

"I do," Kate said, looking at her watch. "In fact, if things are going according to plan she should be doing so right about now."

Right about then Sam pulled into the Nevils' driveway. Bob was in the car with her, having agreed to wait until she hopefully summoned him inside. Along the way she'd told him there was no chance she was pregnant, since she was on the pill, and that her orgasms had been real. He talked about Cynthia the entire time. As Sam shut the engine off, she added, "It wasn't all a con. Maybe at first, but I do like you. And you're quite good in bed. Or on the couch. You should show Cynthia more often."

"That's very kind of you," Nevil said. "But I don't see that happening ever again."

"Don't be so sure of that," Sam said as she exited the vehicle. "I can be very persuasive. Be ready for my call." Sam had decided to dress relatively modestly, not wanting to intimidate Cynthia. She wore a purple-and-white polka dot print dress. It was knee-length with short sleeves and showed just a hint of cleavage. Her hair in a ponytail and sandals on her feet, Sam looked good but not like the slutty homewrecker Cynthia surely thought she was.

Moments after she rang the doorbell Cynthia answered and said, "Get the fuck off my property."

"I need to talk to you. Let me in," Sam replied. She knew Cynthia was a strong, smart, powerful woman who likely didn't take well to teary apologies or shows of weakness. She was going to have to battle it out, on Cynthia's turf, with Bob's future on the line.

"I said get the fuck off my property," Cynthia said firmly. "How dare you show up here, at my house, after what you did."

"I only did what you wouldn't," Sam said. "Now let me in."

"Excuse me?" Cynthia roared. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean, what I wouldn't?"

"It means you've had your head up your ass for years," Sam said. "Bob too, maybe even more than you, if that's possible."

"Go fuck yourself," Cynthia said, and slammed the door.

"You know I'm right," Sam yelled through the door. "I'm not sorry for what I did. I'm not going to apologize because I don't regret anything. I did it to help a friend, one whose career Bob was going to destroy. But when he was fucking me, he wanted it to be you, Cynthia, not me. Now open the door."

A minute later the door opened and Cynthia gestured for her to come inside. They sat across from each other on chairs in the living room and Cynthia said, "What do you mean Bob was going to destroy someone's career?"

Sam gave her the rundown about Matt and Becky and why she'd slept with him. "Sound familiar?" she asked.

"What, this is my fault?" Cynthia said. "My husband can't keep his dick in his pants and it's on me? Because I have a career and three kids and a house to take care of so I'm not interested? I'll let you in on a little secret, Samantha, you're not going to be young forever."

"No, but I am now," Sam said. "Do you really think Bob was going to be able to resist me?"

"I'd like to think so," Cynthia said. "He's my husband, for God's sake."

"He's also a guy," Sam said. "A lonely, horny, sex-starved guy who just wants a little action. And I'm a young, gorgeous woman who loves having sex. He didn't stand a chance, so give him a break. Hell, by the way you're looking at me right now I can tell you want me too." By the way Cynthia blushed, Sam knew she'd hit on something.

"Don't be ridiculous," Cynthia said. "Yes, you're a very beautiful young lady. And I admire your willingness to help your boyfriend and his teacher. But you cannot sleep with another woman's husband, you just can't. Now you need to leave."

"What if it was with her consent?" Sam asked.

"I guess that would be different," Cynthia conceded. "But that's not what happened here, is it?"

"No, not yet," Sam said. "But I'd be willing to let Bob fuck me again while you watch. You can even join in. Or I can blow him or let him cum on my face. Whatever you want. He was so wild and powerful, the sex was so intense. He's only the second guy to make me climax with his cock."

"Excuse me?" Cynthia said. "Are you actually telling me this right now, in my own home?"

"The day before you caught us he was upset and so horny he was out of control. He ripped my clothes off and had me pinned on the couch, my legs against my chest while he pounded me so hard I thought he was going to break me in half. My orgasm was so intense I squirted all over him. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I've never been fucked quite like that."

"Bob did that to you?" Cynthia asked quietly. She was a little flushed, with a hungry look in her eye that let Kate know she liked it.

"Yes, that was the first time he fucked me. You saw the end of the second," Sam said. "Before that it was all oral, including the time he came twice in one hour."

"Twice in one hour?" Cynthia asked. "Bob did that?"

"Yes, he's quite horny," Sam said. "And quite talented."

"Tell me about it," Cynthia said. "All of it." Sam proceeded to tell her everything she and Bob did, in explicit detail. "I'm sorry, I had no idea he could still do that," Cynthia said when Sam had finished. It was obvious she was aroused and, by the way she was squirming as she sat on the couch, needed relief.

"Exactly," Sam said. "You won't suck his dick? Won't let him take you from behind? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm 49 years old and I'm the CEO of..." Cynthia said.

"Oh, give me a break," Sam said, cutting her off. "Don't give me that CEO bullshit. You can get on your knees and put your face down and ass up. You know you want it."

Cynthia sat silently for several minutes before saying, "So, what if I do? What if I want to come home from work after a day of making all the decisions and being in charge every minute and have Bob throw me on the bed and fuck my brains out? Or show up at my office and bend me over my desk and rail me until my pussy explodes? Or does he just do that with hot 21 year olds he's tutoring?"

"No, he prefers you," Sam said. "A little crazy, I must admit, but I actually do understand. I think I can help. Go hang out in the basement for a bit. I'll bring Bob in and let you know when we're ready."

"He's here?" Cynthia asked.

"Yeah, he's waiting out in the car," Sam said.

"What's this plan of yours?" Cynthia asked. "You expect me to take him back just like that? Just hop into bed with him?"

"Not exactly," Sam said. "Trust me on this." Cynthia left the room and Sam brought Bob inside and up to the second floor. The upstairs was massive, with at least five bedrooms. The master bedroom was enormous. It had a king-sized bed, two walk-in closets as big as Sam's bedroom at home, and a beautiful bathroom. Bob followed her in and stood near the door, apparently unsure of what to do next.

"Bob, take off your clothes and lie on the bed," Sam said.

"Why?" he asked. "Where's Cynthia? I can't have sex with you in my bedroom while my wife is here. How's that going to put my marriage back together?"

"I know it's disappointing, but we're not the ones having sex," Sam said. "I'll get Cynthia in a minute. Now trust me and get naked." He complied and lay with an erection pointing upward, apparently eager for someone to join him. Sam rummaged through Cynthia's dresser and found some scarves that she used to tightly bind his wrists and ankles to the headboard. Then she took Bob's cock in her mouth, sucking him until he was about to cum.

Stopping abruptly, Sam left the room and summoned Cynthia upstairs. She gasped as she entered the room. "What is going on here?"

"Well, Mrs. Nevil, Bob is eager to get back together with you. I think that's obvious," Sam said, gesturing toward his erection. "You want to get back together too. And Bob needs to be punished for cheating on you, right?"

"Yes," Cynthia said. "Bob, I'm so sorry for neglecting you and letting our sex life get so boring. You should have said something."

"I tried," Bob said. "You're always so busy and I know you're tired with how much you work. You don't have anything to apologize for. I'm the one who should be sorry. I feel terrible, Cynthia. I'm so sorry for cheating on you with Sam."

"I don't think he should get off that easy," Sam said flirtatiously as she sat on the bed next to Bob and began to slide her index finger up and down his cock. "But let's be honest, there was no way he was going to be able to resist, was there, Bob?"

"I could have," he said. "I should have."

"Well, we're going to find out how long you can hold out," Sam said. "Care to join me, Mrs. Nevil?" Cynthia hopped onto the opposite side of the bed and began to massage Bob's balls as Sam started to lightly stroke him with her entire hand. "Isn't it good to hear that Bob can hold out so long?" she added. "That he doesn't need to cum right away?"

"Yes, it sure is," Cynthia said, warming to Sam's idea.

"Why don't you use your mouth for a bit?" Sam asked. Cynthia leaned forward and began to kiss and lick Bob's shaft, driving him wild with anticipation before starting to suck him. After a couple minutes Sam walked around the other side of the bed and sat next to Cynthia. Just as she saw Bob getting close, Sam reached down and pulled Cynthia's head up. Sam leaned in to kiss her, but Cynthia reflexively pulled back. "I'm sorry, I haven't done that since college," she said.

"You want to punish him, right?" Sam said. She leaned in again, this time pressing her lips against Cynthia's, her left hand on Cynthia's waist as their bodies pressed together. After a while Sam stopped and nudged Cynthia off the bed. Then she knelt down and put her hands on Cynthia's thighs, sliding them upward and pulling Cynthia's underwear to her ankles. She stepped out of it and her shoes before Sam pulled Cynthia's dress up and over her head.

Sam turned Cynthia's body so she faced Bob and, standing behind her, unhooked Cynthia's bra and let it fall to the floor. "You have such a great body. Don't you like your wife's tits, Bob?" He nodded eagerly and Sam began to rub them, making Cynthia's nipples hard. "I bet you do. I bet you want to suck on them, don't you?"

"Yes, I'd love to," Bob said.

"You'll have to wait your turn," Sam said. "Ladies first, right?" She leaned down and began to lick and suck Cynthia's breasts as Bob looked on. They sagged a bit, age and childbirth and gravity having taken their toll. But they were nice and big and Sam was turned on immensely from Cynthia's obvious pleasure. "Cynthia, can I ask you something?" Sam said after several minutes. "The first time I was with Bob, I gave him mind-blowing head. But he didn't return the favor. Should he be punished for that too?"

"Of course," Cynthia replied. "What an inconsiderate jerk."

"You just walked out," Bob said to Sam. "I would have but you didn't give me a chance."

"And remember that time I was telling you about, when I made him cum twice in an hour?" Sam asked as Cynthia nodded. "He didn't make me cum at all that day. Can you believe that?"

"No, that's terrible," Cynthia said. "He has so much to learn."

"Again, I would have," Bob said with a tone of desperation. "You just left and didn't say anything. I did it the other days. Please, you can't keep doing this to me."

"I think I've heard enough," Sam said. She grabbed Cynthia's panties and stuffed them in Bob's mouth before tying another strip of cloth over his mouth. "He's so stubborn, I think this might take a while. Just like when I kept telling him to drop the whole thing with Ms. Tapper, but he wouldn't let it go. Now look at him."

"Yes, he has always been stubborn," Cynthia said. "I'm so sorry he put Ms. Tapper through that. Women need to be pleasured by their men and it sounds like her boyfriend wasn't getting the job done. I'm just sorry my husband made such an issue of that."

"Especially with how he's been neglecting you. I'm sorry he hasn't been pleasing you like he should have," Sam said. "Maybe he'll learn someday." They knelt on the bed, Bob lying between them, and made out again. "Mrs. Nevil, you're so hot!" Sam exclaimed as she knelt beside Bob. "Doesn't she look great, Bob?"

Bob grunted unintelligibly as Sam began to suck his cock. Then, just as he returned to the brink of orgasm, she stopped and began to kiss and suck Cynthia's breasts. She looks amazing for someone who's almost 50 and has three kids, Sam thought as she made Cynthia moan with pleasure. After a while they returned to making out before Sam said, "Mrs. Nevil, I need you to stand down there at the foot of the bed so Bob can see you." Once Cynthia complied, Sam added, "Now spread your legs."

"Oh no I don't think I can do that," Cynthia said. "I haven't done that with anyone but my college roommate and that was a long time ago." Bob tried to talk but his words, muffled by his wife's panties, couldn't be heard. As he pulled against his restraints, he started yelling louder but they couldn't tell what he was saying.

"I said spread your legs," Sam said as she dropped to her knees and pushed Cynthia's thighs apart. Bob strained and moaned behind them, desperate to cum but finding no relief. "I saw the way you were looking at me," Sam added as she began to eat Cynthia's pussy. It was soaking wet and already throbbing as Sam tongued her and licked her clit. Sliding her fingers in and out, Sam felt Cynthia's muscles tense and her breathing grow heavy. Sam licked her harder and elicited a powerful orgasm, Cynthia screaming with delight as she came hard.

"Untie him," Cynthia said breathlessly. "I need it so bad."

"Tell Bob what you want," Sam said as she got back on the bed and starting stroking Bob's dick. "What you told me."

"I want him to fuck me the way he fucked you," Cynthia said. "I want him to throw me on the bed and screw me like we're 21 again."

"Did you hear that, Bob?" Sam said as she leaned down for a few more times with her mouth. Bob tried to talk but only grunts came out. "She wants you to take charge sometimes. She's the mom and the CEO all day and she needs you to be a man. Do you understand?" Bob nodded his head furiously up and down.

Sam untied the cloth around Bob's mouth and pulled Cynthia's panties out. She kissed him, letting him taste his wife's pussy on her lips and tongue. Climbing off the bed, she untied his legs as Cynthia stood waiting. "Please, I can't take it anymore," Bob said breathlessly. "I need to cum so bad."

Sam slid her hands up Bob's legs to his groin, rubbing him a few times before giving his cock a few more pumps with her hand. Then she untied his right hand before walking around to the other side of the bed as Cynthia stood at the base, a look of anticipation on her face. "Look how bad she wants your cock, Bob," Sam said. "Be a man."

With that she untied his wrist and Bob lunged off the bed. He grabbed Cynthia and kissed her hard, his erection pressed against her naked body. Then he pushed her torso onto the bed and, lifting her by her waist, practically threw her entire body onto the mattress. Clambering onto the bed behind her, Bob roughly spread Cynthia's legs and pulled her ass up as her face pressed against the mattress.

Sam could tell Cynthia loved his forcefulness and her own helplessness. From what she'd heard Bob had always been so respectful and considerate, and this was a different side of him--one that Cynthia needed. As Bob entered Cynthia and started pounding her from behind, Sam grew wetter and wetter and so turned on she felt like she was going to orgasm right then.

Cynthia yelled, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder!" Bob was wild, the long teasing combining with years of inadequate sex to make him fuck Cynthia harder than ever. Cynthia screamed as she orgasmed from the pounding her G-spot was taking. Moments later Bob let out his own scream as he exploded inside her pussy.

Sam watched Bob withdraw and collapse onto the bed as he gasped for breath. Just as Cynthia started to roll over Sam reached between her legs and began to finger her. She could feel Bob's cum dripping onto her hand as she massaged Cynthia's clit. Hopping up onto the bed, Sam flipped Cynthia over and licked Bob's semen out of her pussy. Sam devoured it and Cynthia orgasmed a third time, her pussy still throbbing from what Bob did to her.

As Cynthia collapsed onto the bed, no one spoke for several minutes until Cynthia said, "Sam, thank you for making things right. Bob and I really needed that. We're going to be stronger because of you. But after you walk out that door, I don't want you to touch my husband ever again, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Nevil," Sam said. "As good as he is in bed, I have my own man who's just as talented. I promise, you'll never see me again. I'll let myself out." Nodding toward Bob's cock, she added, "It looks like he may need another round."

"I said after you walk out that door, didn't I?" Cynthia said, her voice firm and back in command.

"Yes," Sam replied.

"Yes, what?" Cynthia demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," Sam said.

"That's better," Cynthia said. "I appreciate you teaching Bob an important lesson and making sure I got what I need. But you need to learn a lesson too. And you're right, he needs more. Don't you, Bob?" Nevil nodded and Cynthia added, "I'm going to take you up on your offer to let me watch my husband with you. Although I don't think he's quite ready yet."

Cynthia reached up Sam's dress and slipped her hand inside her panties. Sam whimpered as Cynthia's fingers touched her wet pussy and made their way inside her. "Feels like you need it too, don't you, Samantha? You want Bob's hard cock inside you again, don't you?"

Sam whimpered again as Cynthia moved her fingers deeper inside before abruptly pulling out and turning Sam's body to face Bob. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, his left leg dangling over the side and his right outstretched. Bob was only semi-hard, his 50-year-old cock needing more time to recover.

"Sam has such a pretty face, doesn't she?" Cynthia said as she brushed Sam's cheek with her left hand and tucked a few strands of blonde hair behind her ear. "You're not even wearing any makeup, are you?" Cynthia added. Sam shook her head no. "She doesn't need it, does she Bob? Such a beautiful face, gorgeous blonde hair--you really chose well, didn't you, Bob?"

Sam looked at Bob and saw him nod, not sure where Cynthia was going with this. Cynthia began to run her hands all over Sam's body, fondling her tits and grabbing her ass through her dress. Suddenly she lifted Sam's dress over her head, leaving her standing before Bob in her bra and panties.