Oral Advocacy Ch. 08: The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevil sprawled onto the couch, breathing heavily and apparently exhausted. Sam jumped up and ran to the bathroom, locking herself inside until he finally knocked on the door. "Is everything okay in there?" he asked.

"I don't know," Sam said as she opened the door, her eyes moist from forcing herself to cry. "I tried to get as much out as possible but I couldn't get all of it."

"All of what?" he asked.

"Your cum, Bob," she said. "You didn't use a condom!"

"Oh shit," he said, starting to panic. "I didn't even think of that. Fuck! Why didn't you say something?"

"Why didn't I say something," Sam asked as she returned to his office. "Why didn't you put one on or pull out?"

"I don't know," he said. "I'm sorry. I was just so upset and horny that I wasn't thinking. Shit! I'm so sorry. You probably won't get pregnant though, right?"

"I don't know, I can't think about that right now," Sam said as she hurriedly got dressed. "I'm only 21. God, this can't be happening. I'm sorry too. You were so aggressive and powerful and I was so turned on. I just wanted you to keep fucking me and then I came and I wanted you to cum too."

"You had an orgasm from intercourse?" he asked in a surprised tone. "For real?" Sam nodded and smiled. "Wow, I don't think I've ever done that before."

"Well, you have now," she said as she pulled her panties up under her skirt. "You were incredible. But I have to go. God, I can't be pregnant. I just can't. I'll be in touch. Cross your fingers. And maybe say a few prayers." She hurried out, knowing full well she was on birth control but content to let him sweat it out.

The next day she skipped her tutoring session. Nevil called her three times, but she ignored them all. On Wednesday she skipped it again but called him in the early evening and said she needed to meet with him at 7:00. She gave him Kate's address. He arrived promptly and was surprised to see Kate answer the door. "Come on in, Mr. Nevil," Kate said. "We have a few things to discuss."

He entered reluctantly and sat down in her living room. "Ms. Harris, right?" he asked. Kate nodded. "I've told you before, I have nothing to say to you."

"I think things have changed, Mr. Nevil," Kate said. "At least hear me out. If my client is fired, she's going to sue. The state is also going to try to discipline her teaching license. I'm going to represent her in both cases, and since you're a witness I'm going to depose you, which means I get to ask you questions under oath."

"I know what it means," Nevil said.

"Excellent," Kate said. "Here's a preview. Mr. Nevil, have you ever received oral sex from a student you were tutoring?"

"That's really not relevant," Nevil said.

"Everything's relevant in a deposition," Kate said. "And then I get a transcript, which I can do with as I please. File it in court, send it to a reporter, mail a copy to your house." Nevil's face went white. "So let's try again. Have you ever received oral sex from a student you were tutoring?"

"I think you know the answer," Nevil said.

"Have you ever performed oral sex on a student you were tutoring? Ever ejaculated on a student's face? Ever have unprotected intercourse with a student?"

"Okay, okay, I get the point," Nevil said. "You can stop threatening me."

"I'm not threatening you," Kate said. "I'm just explaining the process. What you decide to do is up to you. Of course, if there are no cases against my client, I won't have the pleasure of questioning you, though. And I'd really like to do that."

"Yes, I'm sure you would," Nevil said. "You two are quite the pair, aren't you? I can't believe I got myself into this. Damn it, what was I thinking?"

"You were thinking about those long, toned legs and those big, firm breasts," Kate said. "And that tight little mouth and even tighter pussy. Don't beat yourself up. You were never going to be able to resist her. But a final piece of advice--you need to apologize to her when you get home for calling her a slut."

"What do you mean, when I get home?" Nevil said. "Are you saying she's at my house?" Kate nodded. "Shit, Cynthia's home. What are you two doing to me now?" He ran outside and Kate heard his tires squeal as he drove away, desperate to get back to his house.

Sam had arrived just as Nevil left. Kate's house was about 15 minutes from his, giving her at least 30 minutes. For the first time she knocked on the front door and, in the evening sunlight, was greeted by an attractive woman in her late 40s. "Hi, can I help you?" Cynthia said.

"Yes, I'm here for my tutoring session with Mr. Nevil," Sam said.

"I think you have the wrong time," Cynthia said.

"This is a makeup session," Sam said. "We had to cancel this coming Friday, so I have an extra session tonight. Is Bob here?"

"Bob?" Cynthia asked. "I'm sorry, what's your name? I've never met you before."

"Samantha Gentry," she replied. "I'm sorry for disturbing you. Bob told me to always use the back door but when he didn't answer I thought I should come around the front."

"He told you to only use the back door?" Cynthia said. Sam nodded. "Why don't you come inside and wait for him. He never tutors in the evening, but he should be able to clear this up when he gets back."

"Wow, this is such a beautiful home," Sam said honestly. "I thought the basement was nice, but this is incredible. I wish he would have let me come up here, but I understand not wanting to bother you."

"You're free to come upstairs anytime," Cynthia said. "Did Bob really tell you to stay downstairs?"

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to cause trouble," Sam said. "My family doesn't come from a lot of money so maybe he thinks I wouldn't know how to behave in a house like this."

"No, I don't think that's it," Cynthia said, looking Sam over as they stood in the foyer.

"Oh God, it's my outfit, isn't it?" Sam said with mock embarrassment. She was wearing her super-short skirt and tiny tank top again, the one Nevil liked so much last week. "I'm sorry, I don't normally dress this way for tutoring but I'm going to play tennis afterward. I played in college and try to stay in shape, you know?"

"You appear to be doing a great job at that," Cynthia said, eyeing Sam's body again.

"Thank you," Sam said, pretending to be embarrassed. "Bob thinks so too, so he'll probably love this outfit."

"Excuse me?" Cynthia said.

"Oh, no, nothing's going on," Sam said. "I have a boyfriend. He's just told me a couple times that he thinks I'm pretty and I've seen him taking a peek a few times. But that's all, I promise. I don't want to get him in trouble. He's a perfect gentleman and you have nothing to worry about. Besides, he's married."

"Yes, he is married," Cynthia said firmly.

"He's so lucky," Sam said. "I tell him that all the time when he complains. You're so smart and accomplished. I mean, a CEO, that's incredible. This house is amazing. And you're still pretty, especially for a mom."

"Thank you," Cynthia said icily. "But what do you mean, when he complains?"

"Oh, sometimes we talk about things other than math," Sam said. "Usually, it's me talking about how my boyfriend stayed on campus this summer so he's four hours away and I'm all alone. It's hard to be without him, you know what I mean? At least at my age. Bob always tells me it could be worse. He says when you get married you hardly ever--sorry, forget I said anything."

"Bob talks to you about our sex life?" Cynthia asked incredulously.

"No, no, I didn't mean that," Sam said. "I'm the one who complains about my sex life. Or really lack thereof. He just tries to be understanding. I think he just says that to get me to stop talking about it and get back to math."

"Yes, I'm sure that's it," Cynthia said. "Why don't you come on in and have a seat. I'm sure Bob will be home soon." Sam sat on the couch in the family room with Cynthia, making awkward small talk until they eventually heard the garage door open.

"Cynthia, are you here?" Nevil yelled. "Did anyone come to the house while I was gone?" Just then he rounded the corner into the kitchen and, looking into the family room, saw Samantha sitting with his wife. "Samantha, what are you doing here?"

"That's a good question, Bob," Cynthia said. "May I talk to you for a moment in private?" As she walked into the living room, Nevil gave Sam a pleading look as he followed his wife. Sam ignored him and then strained to hear their conversation. "Why are you telling some high school student that we don't have enough sex?" she heard Cynthia say.

"She's in college," Nevil replied.

"So what?" Cynthia said. "Answer my question."

"I don't know, it just slipped out," Nevil said.

"You talk to her about her boyfriend being away? And how she's not getting laid enough?" Cynthia asked. "And you tell her to only use the back door and not come upstairs? What the hell is going on?"

"Nothing," Nevil pleaded. "I swear. She comes in the back door, but I never told her that. And she talks about that stuff, not me. What am I supposed to do, tell her to shut up?"

"Do you like her outfit?" Cynthia asked.

"No," Nevil said.

"Don't fucking lie to me, Bob," Cynthia said.

"Okay, I like her outfit," he said. "I like any outfit she wears. She's very attractive. Sometimes I look. I mean, come on, I'm a guy."

"You better not be screwing around on me," Cynthia said angrily.

"I'm not," Bob lied. "Come on, a woman like that would never go for me."

"I went for you when I was that age," Cynthia said.

"Yeah, but you weren't..." he replied, trailing off.

"Weren't what?" Cynthia said. "Hot like her?" Sam heard her slap him and then say, "Fuck you, Bob. I swear to God if you even think about touching her, you're dead. You know damn well I was hot when I was her age. And I still am, even after what having your three children did to my body. Get the fuck away from me."

Sam sat back on the couch and pretended not to be listening as Cynthia returned. In a strained yet polite voice, she said, "Samantha, it was very nice to meet you. I'm sorry for delaying your tutoring session. The stairs are right over there so you and Bob can get to work."

Sam stood up and said, "Thank you so much, Mrs. Nevil. It was nice meeting you too. You have such a lovely home and thank you for inviting me in." She headed for the stairs and Bob followed her to his office. Shutting the door behind her, he said, "What the hell are you doing? Coming to my house and telling my wife all of that?"

"Should I have told her about the baby?" Sam asked.

"For God's sake, this isn't happening," Nevil said.

"Or about the blowjobs? The facials? That's what you call them, right?" Sam asked. "Or that you fucked me right here, in your office, minutes after she told you not to screw around on her?"

"What are you talking about?" Nevil asked. "She just told me that."

"Exactly," Sam said. "And you came right down here and fucked me again." She pulled her shirt off and shimmied out of her skirt. Standing before him in just her bra and panties, she smiled.

"Sam, please. We can't do this," he said.

"I want you to fuck me again," Sam said as she took her bra off. "Make me cum again, Bob. I need your cock so bad." She turned and bent over, giving him a great view of her perfect ass and tight pussy as she took her panties off. Standing back up and turning around, she reached for his crotch and felt he was already hard. Sam quickly loosened his pants and let them drop to his ankles.

"Sam, we can't," Nevil said. "Cynthia is upstairs."

"That turns me on so much," Sam said. "It makes me so wet." She guided his hand to her pussy and he slipped his finger inside. "Oh Bob, that feels so good. I need you inside me." Sam put her foot on his pants and he stepped out of them. Then she pushed him onto the couch and climbed on top of him, letting his cock enter her. Sam rode him hard as he sucked and squeezed her tits and grabbed her ass. She climaxed just before he did, careful not to make too much noise.

After Bob came Sam opened her eyes and in her peripheral vision saw Cynthia in the doorway. Sam jumped off Bob, who said, "Cynthia, it's not what it looks like."

"I want you both out of my house right now," Cynthia said.

"Mrs. Nevil, I..." Sam said.

"Get the fuck out of my house, you fucking slut!" Cynthia screamed. Sam grabbed her clothes and ran out the back door. She heard Cynthia screaming at Bob as she fled and, as she backed out of the driveway, saw him exit through the front door. Cynthia slammed it behind him, leaving Bob alone on the porch.

"Come on, let me give you a ride," Sam said through the window.

"Go away," Nevil said. "I don't ever want to see you again."

"What are you going to do, walk? How close is the nearest hotel? And do you even have your wallet?" Nevil walked to her car and got in. "Come on, you can sleep at Kate's."

"Are you kidding me?" Nevil said. Sam just drove and, when they got to Kate's, explained everything to her. Kate agreed to put Nevil up for the night and, as he walked in, he said, "You win, okay? James is unreliable, I question his credibility, I don't think anything happened. Rebecca can come back to work."

"Perfect," Kate said. "Next time don't fall for the oldest trick in the book. You can sleep in the spare bedroom. I'll go get it ready."

When she'd left Sam said, "Bob, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Yes, you did," Nevil said. "You knew she'd come downstairs and catch us. I guess part of me knew it too. A cry for help, I guess. Things are just so cold in the bedroom that I guess I didn't care. But I don't want to lose her, I really don't. I love my wife. I know you probably don't believe that, but it's true."

"I do believe it," Sam said. "Between you and me, that's how this whole thing started."

"What do you mean?" Nevil asked. Sam told him about Becky and Matt and how it all started with her being lonely and horny while Tyler was a resident physician. "So, it's all true?" Nevil asked.

"Yep," Sam said. "But she's not a predator or anything like that. She just needed some action. Just like you."

"I get it," Nevil said. "I'll talk to her and patch things up. I assume you're going to tell her about all of this."

"I wasn't planning on it," Sam said. "She doesn't need to know. I might as well tell you that Matt Miller is my boyfriend. Has been since the prom senior year. That's why I'm helping Becky. She turned him into an incredible boyfriend and made him such a great lover."

"So, you seduced me and ruined my marriage so your current boyfriend's ex, who was his teacher, won't get in trouble and lose her job?" Nevil asked.

"Yeah, basically," Sam said. "I was just trying to let you know why Becky did it. And again, you wanted it too. Don't act like it was all bad, Bob."

"No, it was great," Nevil said. "Even if it ended in disaster."

"Don't be so sure about that," Sam said. "And by the way, you're one of only two men who have made me orgasm during intercourse. So don't ever sell yourself short. You're quite good at oral, too."

"Really?" Nevil said, a look of pride on his face. Sam nodded. "Well, at least that's something. But is Ms. Harris going to tell Becky about this?"

"No way," Sam said. "While I was in school at Miami, I let Matt play around if he wanted. Let him sow his oats a little. He and Kate got into an accident and one thing led to another. They had quite the little affair if you ask me."

"This is crazy," Nevil said.

"Yes, it is," Kate said, rejoining them in her living room. "I spend all of my time at work, probably like Cynthia. When I met Matt, I was so lonely and horny I let him give me a hand job in the back of my car while we were waiting for the cops to show up. One thing led to another and it went on for over a year and got pretty wild. I'll spare you all the details, but maybe your wife will understand. Have you ever thought about whether she's getting what she needs?"

"Um, well I just assumed she was because we always do it the way she wants to," Nevil said. "But I guess I don't know. We've never really talked about it."

"It's your job to please her," Kate said. "You come second. And I mean that in both senses of the word. Anyway, good night. I'm sorry if we fucked everything up for you. That wasn't my goal, but I always put my clients first."

"Bob, can I ask you one more thing?" Sam said after Kate left. "Is Cynthia always in charge--with the kids, at home, at work, everywhere?" Nevil nodded. "Actually, two things," Sam said. "When's the last time you fucked her like you fucked me the first time?"

"I don't even remember," Nevil said. "I wouldn't even try that with her. She doesn't like giving head, doesn't like it from behind, doesn't like getting fucked with her clothes on, you name it."

"I see," Sam said. "Let me talk to her and see if I can patch things up. I can be very persuasive, after all," Sam said. "I'll give her a day to cool off and then stop by Friday night."

"I guess it's worth a shot," Nevil said. "It won't work, but I don't have a better idea." They all spent the night at Kate's and Sam drove him home the next morning to get his car and some clothes. Cynthia had calmed down a bit and at least let him in so he could check into a hotel.

On Friday afternoon Kate received a call from Dr. Flanagan at Trinity. "We've concluded our investigation into Ms. Tapper," he said. "She's reinstated and is free to return to work on Monday."

"That's excellent news," Kate said. "I trust there won't be any record of this in her personnel file?"

"Seeing as the entire thing fell apart, no, there's nothing to make a record of," Flanagan said. "The student at issue recanted and said it was all in his imagination, but he told Mr. Nevil it involved a former student. Then Nevil changed his mind and said he doesn't believe the student anymore. Our lawyers tell us we need to drop it."

"That sounds like excellent advice," Kate said. "It's a good thing you didn't rush to judgment and smear an innocent woman. I appreciate your willingness to do a thorough investigation and go by the facts, not wild rumors."

"Yes, I'm sure you do," Flanagan said. "Although it all sounds a little crazy to me. Just let Ms. Tapper know I'll be watching her like a hawk."

"I will," Kate said. "But I assure you, she'll be a model employee." Kate was exhilarated when she hung up. She'd successfully closed her first client's case without litigation. The insurance company would love it, and the partners would love it, and maybe Becky would send some of her teacher friends Kate's way. She called Becky but got her voicemail and said simply that she had good news. Better to tell her in person, she thought. Then she called Sam and invited her out to celebrate.

"Can we do it tomorrow?" Sam asked. "I need to unfuck the Nevil marriage tonight."

"You actually like this guy, don't you?" Kate asked.

"I feel bad," Sam said. "I'm not a soulless, bloodsucking lawyer, you know."

"Ouch," Kate said. "But I get it. Let me know how it goes."

"I will," Sam said before telling Kate her plan. "And I was just kidding about the lawyer thing, at least partly."

Kate stopped by Jason's office and asked if he wanted to go to happy hour to celebrate after giving him the good news. He agreed and they headed to a nearby bar with a few other attorneys from the firm. After a few drinks she pulled him to the side and asked, "Why didn't you tell me your and Samantha's plan?"

"I didn't want you to get in trouble," Jason said. "You can't exactly advise someone to go fuck a witness to get him to change his testimony."

"But that's exactly what you did," Kate said.

"It doesn't matter if I get in trouble with the bar association," Jason said. "I won't even have a job in a month. You're going places, though. I don't want anything to happen to you."