Oral Advocacy Ch. 08: The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's most attractive about Sam?" Cynthia asked. Before Bob could answer, she added, "Is it these gorgeous breasts?" Cynthia squeezed them hard, fingering Sam's nipples through her bra. "Or these incredible abs?" She moved her hands onto Sam's flat stomach, letting them linger a moment before sliding her right hand inside Sam's panties. "Or this tight, wet pussy? Or maybe her mouth?" she added as she turned Sam's head with her left hand and kissed her.

Sam felt Cynthia's tongue in her mouth while her fingers were still inside Sam's vagina. Then her left hand was on Sam's back, quickly unhooking her bra and freeing her tits. Cynthia knelt down and kissed Sam's stomach as she rubbed Sam's thighs and ass before gently sliding Sam's panties to her ankles. Sam stepped out of them and her sandals, her naked body only feet away from Bob.

"I think he's ready for you," Cynthia said, nodding to Bob. He jumped off the bed and kissed Sam. His hands wandered all over her body until she knelt down and starting blowing him. Suddenly Sam felt Cynthia's fingers enter her pussy from behind. With her left hand, Cynthia rubbed Sam's nipples as her right middle and ring fingers slid in and out. "Does that feel good?" Cynthia asked as she began to rub Sam's clit.

"Oh yeah, it feels so good," Sam said. "Keep doing it just like that."

"Get on the bed," Cynthia said. "On your back." Sam complied and lay on the bed, her head dangling off one side. She felt Cynthia's mouth on her pussy, her tongue working its way inside and then all over Sam's clit.

"Oh, that feels so good," Sam cried out. "Keep going, it feels..." Bob cut her off by shoving his cock back into her mouth, sliding it in and out and driving Sam to the brink of orgasm. Just then they switched places, Bob slipping his cock inside her as Cynthia climbed onto the bed and began sucking her tits until Sam grew close to orgasming.

Cynthia pulled her off the bed, grabbing her ponytail and pulling her down, onto her knees. "Open your mouth," Cynthia said as Bob moved in front of her, his dick ready to unload. Sam complied and opened her mouth wide, her tongue out and ready for his cum. Cynthia stood behind Bob and began to stroke him rapidly. Cum exploded from his dick right into Sam's face, missing her mouth entirely. It was a surprisingly big load and she felt multiple streams hit her face, drenching her as it rolled downward.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Cynthia said. Sam nodded and licked her lips, getting a taste of Bob's cum for what she knew was the last time. "I'm sorry Bob won't get to fuck that tight little pussy of yours, but I wanted to see him cum on your face. I was hoping to watch him fuck you some more, but I think he's done for the night."

"Please, Mrs. Nevil," Sam begged. "Please let me orgasm."

"Of course, dear," Cynthia said as she pulled Sam to her feet and reached between her legs. Bob's cum still coated her face as Cynthia rubbed her clit. That, and the whole evening, turned her on to the point that she climaxed almost immediately. When she'd finished Sam went into the bathroom and washed Nevil's sperm from her face. Then she put her clothes back on and, as she checked herself in the mirror, saw she looked just as good as when she'd arrived. Bob's a lucky guy, she thought as she smiled to herself. Cynthia too.

The room was empty when she emerged so she walked downstairs and met them in the foyer, near the front door. "Promise me you'll stay away from men who are taken, at least without permission?" Cynthia said.

"I promise," Sam said. She hugged Cynthia first, then Mr. Nevil. "Take care of your wife, understand? I promise I'll keep all of this between us. And Kate, but she won't say anything. Be kind to Becky, okay?"

"I will," Nevil said. "I'll make sure no one other than Flanagan knows anything. Tell her I'm sorry, okay?"

"Will do," Sam said. "When I meet her tomorrow, I'll let her know."

"You've never met her?" Nevil asked.

"Nope," Sam said. "I saw her once at a school dance, but tomorrow's the first time I'll get to talk to her in person. We're letting her know the case is over so she can go back to work with nothing to worry about. And I'm supposed to tell her about the prom."

"The Trinity prom?" Nevil asked. "What about it?"

"Excuse me, Samantha, but I need you to move along. It's time for Bob to go down on me. I'm afraid I'm too turned on to sit through a story about your high school prom," Cynthia said.

"I understand," Sam said. "I'll let myself out. You two have fun." As she headed for the stairs she heard Bob tell Cynthia to get on the bed and spread her legs. A job well done, Sam thought as she descended to the first floor. This mess is cleaned up and now would finally get to meet Becky. I can't wait, Sam thought as she closed the front door behind her, just as Cynthia started crying out with pleasure.