Slut Fucked by a Stranger Ch. 01

Story Info
A stranger used me as his Slut in the store room.
1.9k words
4.19
2.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been great for a while. No hustle, no bad days, not good either but stable. I got a real job and a part time job at a store too. Part time one is not good paying though but it involves talking to people and getting to see new faces every now and then. So, it works till I get bored again.

I have recently completed my graduation a few months back and have been quite free since then. In order to kill time I have started surfing some reading stuff online and came across this great erotic story of a girl masturbating at various places. I don't usually read a lot of stuff like this but anyway I started reading this and the whole yesterday went by in this only. Today, I woke up horny enough but I was running late for work so all I did was have a cold shower without touching myself at all and got dressed up really fast. After my office was over I rushed to my part time store and pushed those naughty thoughts out of my mind.

It was a weekday and the store was quite empty today. Sitting free for quite long I couldn't resist but think about what if I do what she is doing in that story. She would definitely have found a spot in this store to please herself. I walked around thinking the same and as soon as I saw the store room, my mind got this devilish idea of going in and enjoying the day a little. Also, we did not have a lot of customers or staff today. I ended up getting into the store. I roamed around to check if someone was there. All I found was boxes, shelves with boxes and more boxes.

I knew the door only had a latch on the outside so it wouldn't be locked from the inside and that's what was the fun part about the story I was reading. I found a spot which was not directly visible from the door in case somebody walks in. Even then I decided to turn my back towards the door and started unbuttoning my shirt. After my shirt was all open, I unhooked my bra and slipped my shirt to my waist. It didn't fall because it was tucked in my pencil skirt. I threw the bra near my feet and started grabbing and playing with my boobs. I rubbed my nipples and picked them. My other hand went inside my skirt. I intentionally pulled it up enough to put everything on display. For a while I kept rubbing my pussy and not pushing my fingers in to let the tease grow my cravings. After a good foreplay, when I was too horny and needy, I pushed my two fingers inside and pulled them out. Repeating it for a while I prepared myself for the deep finger fucking. While I was inserting them back in I heard a little noise but I was too turned on to stop and look around. I tried watching behind me without pulling out but couldn't find anyone so I kept doing what I was into.

This was when I heard someone standing behind me. 'Oh shit', my mind realised. I had no guts to turn around and look at who it was. I was taking all my guesses standing there with almost everything on display.

"Holy crap, you got a really sexy body." a man spoke.

"I was just..."

"I can see what you were doing. I have been here for the last 5 minutes watching you doing it."

"I am really sorry. Please don't tell anyone." I said while turning around.

"Don't turn around. Stay as you are and follow what I say if you don't want anyone to know." He held me from my shoulder to stop me from looking at him.

"Okay but you won't tell anyone." I was reassured.

"Don't worry! All you gotta worry about is what I am going to do to you." He laughed.

"What do you want?"

"I will tell you. Let me first blind fold you."

Next I knew there was a cotton kind of piece tied around my eyes.

He got closer and whispered in my ear, "I think you should kneel now."

I did what he said without saying a word.

"Good girl. Now put your chin on the floor and raise your ass up high." he instructed.

"Okay." I started doing what he said.

"Use sir with every word you say."

"Umm.. yes, sir."

I don't know why but this was making me so wet. I was on the floor with my chin positioned and my ass in the air in front of an unknown man who had a perfect view of my drenched panties.

"So that you know I am going to punish you right now for spoiling the environment of a workplace bh doing all this when you knew anybody could walk in. It's a staff store."

"I was just too horny."

"Then you could have gone to the changing room. Lock your door and do it. Accept it that you want to be seen by someone who can put you in your place."

"Umm... maybe yes."

"So you enjoy being seen?"

"I don't know if it's my first time."

"Your slutty pussy says so." He rubbed his hand over my panties and laughed again.

"For the punishment I am going to spank your ass till it's red and ready to be fucked."

"Yes, sir." The thought of hin fucking me after this added way more wetness to my pussy.

He rubbed my ass for a couple of seconds and a hard spank landed on my cheeks. Followed by another few hard ones enough to pull tears in my eyes. Next he pulled down my panties. I didn't resist at all. He spanked me like 20 more times. All this time he was saying something or other about how he enjoy punishing sluts like me and then fuck them like they are his whores. I was too excited and surprised to reply at all. After he was done with the spanking he announced that he was going to take me. He made me stand and bend over one of the shelves. After I did, I got a few more light spanks which were hard to feel after how sore my ass was.

Soon enough I felt his dick pushing inside me. He was quite rough but that's what was making him attractive. He acted like he didn't care at all about anything but himself. And he is going to satisfy himself at any cost. He pushed it hard and deep inside me. While he did this he laughed a lot about what a slut I am and how sluts like me should be treated. Even to add more to my humiliation he added, "It would have been amazing if I could show your parents what a slut they raised. Imagine your mom and day watching you getting fucked by a stranger in a store without saying a single no."

All I could respond was with a moan due to his dick digging deep inside me. Suddenly, he pulled out.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asked.

"Yes, sir. Please."

"Then beg for it."

"I beg you sir please complete fucking me."

"You can do better. Sounds desperate. I like pathetic sluts like you being impatient and desperate for dicks like mine."

"I beg you sir please please keep fucking my pussy. I want it so bad."

"Why do you want it so bad?"

"Because I am too wet and horny right now."

"So you want a stranger to fuck you?"

"Yes, I want it badly. Please give it to me. I will do anything you want."

"Start by sucking it."

I turned around and kneel in front of him blindfolded. I wandered my hands around till I got a hold of his dick. He wasted no time and pushed it inside my mouth with all the force. He pushed it as deep as he could. I immediately started sucking it. He kept abusing me and saying how badly he wants me to be seen like this by the manager. And then I would let the manager do this too in order to save my job. He also gave an idea that maybe I can then work as a slut here for all the employees too. I never thought someone saying this all to me would make me want his dick more inside me.

"Come on whore, I need to come. Beg me to do it on you." He said pulling his dick out.

"Please cum over me. Cum all over my face and my body."

He held my face and pulled it a little closer before he came all over it and then my boobs. It was too much and was dripping all over me.

"Such a bitch!" He laughed.

"Now, get you ass here." He commanded

I stood up and got back in the bending over shelves position.

"Please fuck my pussy, sir." I begged without wasting a second.

He pushed his dick in and fucked me hard for a while. He made me cum over his dick only.

"Now, clean your cum over my dick. Suck it all"

I knelt again and licked my cum over his dick.

"Use your boobs too."

I pushed his dick between my boobs and started stroking them. After a while he asked me to stop and make me do the final licking again.

"Get on your fours." He ordered.

I immediately got on my hands and knees. He came behind me and started digging his dick in again.

"You know what whore I am going to load my cum in your ass right now." he said as he pulled out of my pussy and pushed his dick in my ass.

He came inside me.

"From today onwards you are going to be my slut here everyday at the same time. I need you to come in here and there in front of the door strip and kneel before I arrive. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." I nodded.

"Now leave your panties here only and let someone find it. Meanwhile, enjoy my cum dripping from your ass to your thighs and legs for the rest of the evening." He laughed.

I heard him zipping his trousers back while I stayed in that position only. After he left and I heard the door shutting, I immediately removed the blind fold and found myself feeling so dirty and horny thinking about what just happened.

I got up and realised his cum coming out with every move. I saved as much movement as I could while dressing up. I stood right there all dressed with my panties lying on the floor and repeated everything in my mind. I cursed agreeing for tomorrow but I wanted it so bad.

Thankfully, I walked out of the store and reached my desk without meeting any coworkers. By the time I was home my legs were drenched in his cum. I rushed inside my house and couldn't even wait to get to my room. I stripped myself naked as soon as I locked the front door. I stood in front of a mirror thinking about being seen and fucked by a stranger who didn't even let me saw his face. I saw there only in the hall and used my fingers inside my pussy fucking myself with the memories of the day.