Oral Cravings

Story Info
Siren tastefully turns the tables on a mysterious seductress.
1.8k words
4.67
1.8k
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bright light flashed from a doorway, and Siren was instantly nearing the end of her second semester at the university. Students were moving everywhere, and it seemed all of their grades were falling when the news broke.

"All students shall be required to make a personal appointment with the new and best assistant administrator ever, to discuss the fate of their final grades. - Bunny Sanguine"

There it was on the note, just like they said, pinned to this office door and handwritten in red. Siren casually removed the paper with her pale hand and began knocking, letting her new subject know that she was waiting. It felt strange to her knowing she made her appointment last, and out of all these other students, finding hers was the first. Somehow, she knew within her eternal existence that she would turn this around at the end.

She folded the note into her pocket quietly as a mysterious woman opened the door suddenly. She said her name was Bunny. Her rose-colored glasses lit her green eyes beautifully, pinched her button nose, and squeezed her ginger hair tightly. Her curly red strands were as bright as crimson, caressing her neckline freckles of wine-colored speckles like fine sprinkles of cinnamon. Siren caught her breath quickly, seeing the older woman smiling intimately, and she instinctively looked down over her firm and busty body. Bunny wore a thin jacket that resembled red wine, with her silly initials sewn on the front in a pressed design. It encircled a creamy-white vest over her large breasts, combined with a dark laced skirt under a trimmed waistline.

There was a familiar way about her, seeing her opening her doorway slowly. She was delivering her pleasantries suspiciously. She was most certainly that one attractive female teacher last semester around the university. Bunny went in, motioning to follow her closely. They both walked in, and the door began brightening and closing behind them slowly. The air smelled of books with a hint of alcohol and ripe strawberries. The aroma blended deliciously with mature perfume as Siren observed her curves swerving slowly forward gracefully. She looked away.

What am I doing looking at a mortal woman sexually, she thought. Her heart sank while denying her carnal fire. She gathered her thoughts and contained her desire and drew her blue eyes over the impersonal walls around them. The modest hallway unfolded, casting shadows into the gloomy corners of the aging building's ceiling. They stepped past packs of old decorations together. Two of which were stacks of red holly and green mistletoe from last December. As they reached the end of the walkway, the bright doorway flashed shut, with a thrust. It echoed into the dissolving hallway, and the air became private and mysterious.

They were now alone together in a low-lit room out of a fantasy, decorated in emerald wallpaper, as lost in history. Perhaps this was a moment once upon a time, in another memory.

"Do you like what you see?" Bunny asked as if being equally matched.

She walked behind her desk persuasively. She stood by an oversized chair and smiled seductively, almost hypnotically.

Siren glanced into the seductress's sparkling green pupils with her deep blue eyes, reading her mind, but she turned away, holding her desk and looking befuddled.

Siren casually nodded while absorbing more details of the room around her. It looked like an ancient library. The corner walls around the desk were lined beautifully with old books of the past from the top of the ceiling down to her feet. Then, as if not enough for her hungry mortal mind, there was a quirky table nearby that held, yet, more books. One of which was a mysterious-looking pink book.

Bunny returned her befuddled gaze while collecting her thoughts as Siren looked down. The lower part of the room was unordinary. The dark wooden desk held up layers of overdue term papers with red pen scribbled all over them. The papers were held down under a golden candlestick that was placed aimlessly beside Bunny's freckled hand. The flame illuminated the intimate elements of her work area perfectly. A lovely tray of sugared strawberries was next to a glass of red wine. Her wineglass was half full and beside a matching bottle like she couldn't have a care in the world.

Bunny took a breath, seeing Siren watching the candlelight reflecting throughout the glasswork beside her, and they stared down over it together. A drop of the juicy red nectar emerged from the edge of the wineglass, clinging to the warm opening as if pleading to be licked before falling.

Siren gazed at the warm fluid. She could feel the familiar precursors of her haunting carnal weakness, her desire. The sensation was kindling and swelling up within her like an eternal fire. She looked up, noticing she was being watched over the flickering flame.

"Would you like a strawberry and some wine?" Bunny asked sexually while lowering herself onto her oversized chair provocatively. It creaked and squeaked as she leaned back into it pompously.

Siren glanced into her sparkling green eyes and smiled innocently.

"No, thank you," she said, confidently stepping slowly around her desk, detecting the final details around her room.

She looked curiously toward the mysteriously placed pink book again. It was right beside Bunny's waist, but she noticed a deep purple rug spread out under the desk between her legs. Her chair creaked and squeaked as she pushed the wheels powerfully over the purple patterns and pivoted toward her.

"Your grades are not looking promising, Siren. However," Bunny whispered with a deliberate smile.

At that moment, she subtly spread her legs under her dark-laced skirt and studied her target's reactions intently.

The room became silent as Siren felt her pulse pumping in slow motion. She could feel a creaking wheel under the chair squeaking and straining. She could see Bunny's arm pressing over the term papers, where the wine drop was slowly falling to a plop. She knew her leg was beside the quirky table under the mysterious pink book. Siren looked down. Her chest was inhaling and exhaling slowly.

She gazed up into the seductress's green pupils, penetrating her mind with her deep blue eyes, reading her pleading emotions as the woman unknowingly opened her soul. She was vulnerable and craving for submission.

Siren released her gaze, smiled under the flickering candlelight, and looked down into the pulsing purple shadows below. Her heart pumped steady as she slowly lowered herself. Their eyes locked, and Bunny gasped as she watched her go down on her, bringing her bare knees to the purple rug between her anxious legs.

Siren took time to get comfortable and smiled at the pink book on the quirky table beside her. It looked as if placed in a distracted hurry. "Oral Cravings" was titled across the worn-out cover. Secret passions within the hidden pages to be discovered.

She could sense the arousing musk of another woman in heat. She could hear the anticipation in Bunny's breathing. Her legs began widening, and the shadows under her skirt began vanishing. Her toes began curling, and her knees began weakening. The center of her pink panties was glistening. Her short strawberry hair was pushing free from beneath. Siren raised her hungry fingers and drew her panties to the side, and Bunny stroked her golden blond hair away from her blue eyes.

There she was, on her knees and staring in awe at another woman's crotch, now spread fully wide and open in front of her mouth. This was her first time giving a mortal woman oral sex in all her existence. The whole sensual experience engaged all her eternal senses. She could see Bunny's strawberry strands fanning outward under the candlelight flickering. She could hear her breathing deeply, and could smell her flesh moistening. Her lips were protruding and moving, anxiously opening and waiting. A drop of her creamy-white nectar was clinging to her warm opening as if pleading to be licked before falling.

Bunny stared and held her breath as Siren embraced her haunting carnal desire, her weakness. She leaned over her fiery red hair and stretched her long tongue to the tip of her ginger lips. With one lick, she slowly scooped the delicious texture up onto her tongue and swallowed it right in front of her.

Bunny exhaled, pressing the papers slowly across her desk. Siren smiled, gazing into her eyes and scraping her long tongue repeatedly up each side of her inner thighs. Bunny was moaning, feeling her sealing her lips around her strawberry opening, drawing her warm mortal nectar from her heaving body. Her moist folds were expanding inside her mouth, and her creamy-white fluids began oozing. Siren was tasting her juicy nectar like wine, now leaking and seeping. She was swirling her tongue in tight and twirling circles for her, pulsing her mouth and pulling her approaching orgasm closer from within her. Bunny was groaning, and her breathing was increasing and deepening. Her fiery red hair was moving with her rhythmically. She was panting and grinding up and down her mouth frantically. Her excruciating orgasm was on the precipice of explosion.

Siren smiled when Bunny's arm blasted wildly through the papers across her desk, and her wine bottle spilled and hit the floor with a crash. Her leg jumped against the quirky table violently, flinging books everywhere, and the pink book fell with a plop under Siren's golden blond hair.

"Oh no! Fuck yes!" Bunny wailed in conflict, her eyes rolled back, and she melted into the oversized chair like the pleasure was ten times more powerful than ever.

This mortal woman was hyperventilating. Siren was relentlessly draining her sex into her being. Her freckled legs were pushing the purple rug and straining. The creaking wheel under the chair was squeaking and wailing. It finally let go with a slant as her orgasm slowly extinguished. Siren released her mouth from her, and Bunny's hand fell limp from her golden blond hair to her tanned shoulder.

"Oh, Siren," she whimpered weakly from her wobbly chair.

Siren picked up the pink book, pulled the note slowly from her pocket, and gave her swollen strawberry pussy one last kiss.

Arising over her, and with "Oral Cravings" in her hand, she looked down and sighed. Bunny's green pupils appeared depleted, her flushed and freckled face looked inebriated, and the dancing candlelight flickered softly over her exhausted body. Her office was a mess. Her wobbly chair and wine bottle had broken, and her quirky table had turned and fallen. There were books all over the place. Her term papers had scattered in puddles of red wine over her desk and down over her waist, but she couldn't care less.

Siren leaned over, kissed her mouth softly, and smiled as she dropped the note onto her lap.

"Thanks for the book," she said, walking towards the bright doorway in the hallway, and she slowly left.