Orange Blossom

Story Info
Things are going to get really wet in here.
2.5k words
4.41
9.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock sounds at the door and I know it's you. My heart gives a hard thud and butterflies dance in my stomach. A quick glance at the clock shows I've only been out of the shower for 10 minutes and you're an hour early. I scramble with my towel and rush to get the door. Swinging it open my heart gives another hard thud when I get my first look at you, I see the heat in your gaze, your eyes traveling from my eyes and pausing on my plump lips before moving farther down to my breasts where you can see the effect the sight of you has on me. My nipples showing stiff peaks under the towel. "Looks like I'm right on time, I think dinner can wait". Stepping inside you pull me into your arms for a tight embrace.

Your strong arms wrapping around my waist while you press your face to the crook of my neck, squeezing me tight to your warm body. Inhaling me deeply your voice rumbles against my cheek before hearing you say in a husky voice "You smell devine, like sex and orange blossoms, my favorite". Your tongue snakes out for a taste, touching my still shower damp skin and I shiver, my whole body erupting into goosebumps. Breaking contact I take you through the kitchen and into my bedroom. A king size bed sits in the center pushed against the far wall. I've already prepared for your visit putting on clean sheets, a water proof mattress cover and no blankets. I've been excited with anticipation since I invited you over. Closing my bedroom door I'm once again in your arms my towel falling to the floor my arms around your waist.

You're hands move over me, squeezing my ass and grinding your already hard cock against me before sliding your right hand in my hair gripping it at my nape and pulling my head back before sealing your mouth to mine. I moan into your mouth as your tongue sweeps in softly massaging mine, the wet warmth of your breath makes me melt, leaning more into you." I start to tug and work your shirt free from your waist band and after releasing me I move to tug your shirt over your head. Staring up at you I work on your belt and then the button and zipper of your jeans. Your eyes going dark you put your hands on my shoulders giving me a push to my knees. Pressing you against the door I slide my fingers in your waist band, gently brushing your warm skin. I lean in and breathe you in. You smell good musky, aroused man. Tugging your jeans down to your waist, your cock springs free and juts towards me. I press my hands to your thighs and lick the velvet tip causing it to jump. I swirl my tongue around the tip, softly stroking the sensitive underside before taking you in my mouth all the way to the root. Surprised you groan and your head thumps back against the door as your hand finds my hair.

Looking back down at me I try to smile around your cock earning a chuckle from you. "Look at you. You look so beautiful on your knees with my cock buried in your throat." You say as you stroke my cheek. I hollow my cheeks and suck hard as I withdraw earning another deep groan. I slowly move up and down your cock fluttering my tongue as I go your hips thrusting towards me. After a few moments of fucking your cock with my mouth I move to stand and you help me to my feet. The bed is the perfect height for what I have in mind. Climbing up I stay on hands and knees my ass in the air on the edge of the bed. I give it a shake, making my ass cheeks wiggle in invitation. "I want your mouth on me." I say as I spread my legs wider.

"Yes please my good little slut, give me those holes to feast on" you say as you move in close and place your big hands on my ass cheeks spreading me open as you look your fill. Your cock jerks against your belly, begging for attention but not yet. Your eyes move from my tight asshole to the glistening folds of my pussy. I'm already drenched. You can't wait and burry your face between my cheeks inhaling deeply, taking my scent deep into your lungs, taking a long slow lick from my clit, through my dripping folds and over my asshole you groan at your first taste of me, savoring my sweet tangy cream on your tongue. Stroking your warm tongue over my asshole it puckers begging you for more. Taking your time you explore every inch of it until I'm a wimpering mess, my juices freely flowing over my pussy lips down to my thighs.

I move more onto the bed as you finish removing your shoes and jeans. You stand there with your cock in your hand, stroking slowly as you watch me. I'm on my back with my legs open, my pussy exposed to your wandering gaze. Reaching down I spread myself open, using my pointer and middle finger to rub my wetness over my clit. Making gentle slow circular motions I let out a breathy moan "it feels so good". Slowly sliding my middle finger down I push it inside my pussy loving the sensation. I pump my finger in and out then over my clit before plunging two fingers into my pussy, the wet sucking sounds joining the sounds of your harsh breathing echoing around the room. I slide my fingers now coated in my cum out of my pussy and bring it to my mouth. Sliding it over my tongue moaning at the delicious flavor as I make eye contact with you. You're stroking faster, your breathing has increased and your pupils are dilated. I grin and you're on me faster than I can blink. I let out a squeak as your mouth finds mine in a clash of tongue and lips. You sweep your tongue into my mouth and we both moan as you taste me on my lips and tongue. I suck on your tongue earning another moan. The sounds of your pleasure my undoing. We break the kiss and I push you off of me. "Lay on your back. I'm not done with your mouth yet."

"Oh fuck! Yes!" you say as you lay down.

"I'll give you two choices. Option one I sit facing you or option two I sit facing away."

"Face me, I want you to look into my eyes as I drink you."

With your arms by your sides I move to straddle your chest, easily getting into position with your hands on the backs of my thighs. I stare down at you as you take me in, your eyes shining in anticipation, staring at my pussy now inches from where you want it. You lick your lips and look up at me "oh God, I want it so bad please, I'm dying to taste you again" you utter and I move myself forward hovering just beyond reach.

I reach down with my hand and grip a fist full of your hair pulling your face up to me. Your sounds of pleasure are muffled by mine as your tongue immediately starts to move over my pussy. Licking and sucking my wet lips into your mouth, nipping and biting gently. I release your hair and lean more into you pushing your head back down to the mattress. Your hands grip my ass and press me in to you as your lips find my clit and you suck in strong rhythmic pulls.

"Oh God. I love your mouth on me. Your tongue sliding through my juicy pussy. My cum coating your mouth and chin." I say as I start to move back and forth, riding your face. Your tongue as firm as the grip you have on my ass. I rock into you moving up so your nose is in my pussy and your tongue is stroking over my asshole. Your breathe me in deep, my scent driving you wild. I look over my shoulder at your cock and it's jumping and weeping for attention. Pearly liquid running from your slit. I move back and your tongue finds my opening, lapping at the cream flowing from my pussy, your nose brushing my clit, your tongue plunging deep in side me. "Mmm I want to cum. Are you ready?"

"Yes you dirty slut, cum in my mouth, drown me"

You reach for your cock and I stop you. "No touching your cock. I want you so close to cumming that by the time I let you enter my mouth again you can barely hold on." I say and you groan and once again your hand grips my ass. I start to move back and forth over you, letting your tongue stroke from my ass to my clit over and over. Rocking and grinding. Loving how wet your face is with my juices. My legs start to quiver with my need for release. I grind my pussy on your face stroking back and forth faster and harder as you suck in air gripping my hips urging me to move faster as you pull me more into you. All you can do is close your eyes and move your tongue as I grind myself down on you. I can hear you lapping my thick sweet juices "I'm going to cum" I say as the first spasm hits, sending stars exploding behind my eyelids as I feel the gushing burst of cream fill your mouth. Pressing myself more firmly against your face your lips finding my clit and you suck in strong pulls sending me over the blissful edge again, wave after wave of pleasure rippling through my body. I collapse to the side. You rolling with me as you continue to devour my pussy not having had nearly enough.

You continue to lick and nibble, first the left outer labia then the right. Spreading me open with your hands spearing your tongue deep inside me not missing any of my delicious offering. "I want more" you say rolling us again pulling me back up so I'm once again straddling your face. "You know what I want" you tell me with a wicked grin and I smile down at you feeling myself grow wet again.

I move my pussy over your mouth hovering a couple inches above you. Looking you in the eyes I say "Open your mouth, I've been saving this especially for you."

I sigh in pleasure as the first drops of my warm piss trickles out of me and lands on your waiting tongue. I made sure to drink extra water today my taste mild and just a little tangy. You moan as I release more, my stream flowing in your mouth and down your throat as you close your mouth and drink me down. Swallowing you open your mouth again and feeling wicked and a little mean I grab your hair and lower myself so your mouth is sealed around my pussy and I let out a long powerful stream holding you there. I moan as I hear you trying to quickly qulp me down. I release your hair and move off of you as you gasp for breath.

"You kinky dirty bitch" you sputter as you catch your breath and I laugh "you love it" I say as I move backwards now straddling your chest rubbing my pussy back and forth over your stomach enjoying the sensation on my clit leaving a wet trail of arousal behind. I swing my leg over you and re position this time I face the other direction. My ass on full display. You can't help yourself and you smack my ass hard four times, two on each cheek and I yelp then arch and moan as the pain turns to pleasure. I back my ass right up to your mouth and you immediately start licking and sucking my tight hole. I press harder into you moaning as your tongue strokes into me, licking me deep. I reach for your cock and you arch the second my tight grip wraps around you your hips bucking. I bring the glistening member to my mouth and suck the salty sweetness that's flowing steadily from the tip, stroking you in a firm rhythm.

"I'm going to cum" you say "Not yet" I reply releasing my grip enjoying your groan of frustration as you mumble "oh God".

My mouth finds you again and you press your hips up pushing your cock farther into my mouth fucking in and out and I let you feeling you tighten and throb I pull back releasing you "I'm so close" you say on another moan.

I grind my ass into your tongue loving the way it feels. I grab the lube and snap it open. Hearing the snap you pause knowing what's coming "please do it" you say your cock jerking, begging. I squirt some out and coat my middle finger as you devour my ass with renewed vigor.

I begin to rock and grind more steadily, your tongue moving out of my ass and into my pussy. I take your cock in my mouth again as I slip my finger down to rub your asshole. You moan and press your face tighter to my grinding pussy. I slowly press my finger against you feeling your resistance I press firmer my finger breaching the tight ring of muscle before sliding in deep at the same time I take your cock to the back of my throat.

Your hips surge up pressing your cock deeper and I gag which only makes you moan louder and thrust harder, losing control. Your balls tighten as I move my finger in an out before adding a second finger. Finding your prostate and rubbing gently before applying firm strokes with my finger tips, sucking your cock deep my spit mixed with your precum running down your balls to where my fingers are inside you.

I feel you stiffen under me, my own orgasm approaching rapidly, your whole body going tense before you shudder and moan shouting your release your cock jerking against my tongue before you thrust up, your cock hitting the back of my throat triggering my own orgasm and I gush my release on your face as you shoot rope after rope of hot cum deep in my throat.

I swallow around your cock choking a little trying to savor every drop. I remove my fingers from your asshole and massage my tongue over your cock slowly bringing you back down from your intense orgasm. By the time you return to earth I'm now laying by your side snuggled into you. You pull me close and your lips meet mine in a slow sweet kiss. Looking down our ravaged bodies you chuckle and say "I think you need another shower and I'll join you this time." Giving me one last kiss to the lips and a firm smack on the ass you rise from the bed pulling me with you. "Come on, we need to get clean before I make you dirty again."

The End