All Comments on 'Orange County: The Personal Trainer'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SoCalOvidSoCalOvidalmost 17 years ago
Oh you irrepressible romantic!

Audry Hepburn - you are just a romantic thru and thru. Characters with character, neither a weakling, both enjoying the other. Could they have a future together? The super model and the hedge fund manager. (Come to think of it, that's how I might have named it!) Hot, Hot, Hot! Kept me smiling (among other things!) the whole way thru.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
An Interesting Departure for the This Author

I've read Audrey Hepburn's other stories, which I have liked for their nuance and attention to character development. This new story adds REALLY HOT SEX to the stew, and the result satisfies both my inner literato (if there is such a word) and my inner sex maniac. Hats off to Audrey Hepburn, so ladylike (the nom de plume is well chosen) yet so nasty. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Two Trainers Going At It

Eww girl, loved it. A male ex-trainer, now a yuppie type and a gorgeous female personal trainer, who is also in a sense a yuppie (Orange County professionals!) both with strong personalities and egos, give in to passion after at least verbal foreplay and mental battles with the classic thoughts: "should I or shouldn't I ?" For a short chapter, the characters are well-defined and the sex between them is amazing. It's a cool blend of story and sex. You ought to write porno, girl. Can't wait to read more.

Big_RonBig_Ronover 16 years ago
Well Written

I loved this story! The author, Audrey Hepburn, writes exceptionally well. Her develeopment of her characters and the "slow build" sexual tension was masterfully done. You really get true insight into a woman's mind when she is torn between "doing the right thing" and "doing the thing right". Wow, I am still steaming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous