Orange Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiya was coming loudly next to them, Jane noting that she hadn't failed to scream the right name. She felt a pang of jealousy knowing that Brady was driving another woman to that level of pleasure. Knowing that her best friend's quivering cunt was gripping her husband's big cock at that very moment, coming apart with every deep stroke. As Patrick turned her over and lifted her hips, she thought about those things she did to drive her husband wild. Would Tiya find some new way to tap even deeper pools of lust? She wondered if things would ever be the same.

Now she was folded in two with her ass in the air. Her neck and shoulders were on the mattress and her knees straddling her head. Patrick held her back against his chest with her cheeks spread wide. His head was bent, slowly, thoroughly lapping her asshole and teasing her pussy with his fingers. She was nearly insane with desire, completely in this man's control, helplessly exposed for his pleasure.

Patrick lifted his eyes to watch his wife while he sucked Jane's knot. Tiya gripped fistfuls of sheets, her chest on the mattress and her bottom in the air. Brady was kneeling behind her with half his long dick in her ass, fingers knotted in her long curls. He pulled back slowly, moonlight glinting off his slimy erection, and then impaled her to the sound of her rising, other-worldly wail. Patrick nearly came all over Jane's back. It wasn't something they had ever done. Anal sex was something they watched on videos together but never talked about doing. Now here she was, skewered by her prize stud right in front of him. He watched in a state of disbelief, shocked by his own roiling desire, while Brady obscenely violated his wife again and again. He looked down at Jane's glistening, pink ring, ignoring her gasps and pleas, as he began to work his thumb inside.

*****

A sopping carpet of mottled leaves was pasted to the blacktop, thick gloom hanging in the dripping canopy. Tiya stared out the window through dark sunglasses, contemplating the motionless red combine left unattended in a misty field. Her husband sat silent and expressionless behind the wheel.

Jane sat behind him, colorless and glassy eyed. She stared intently at the floor between her feet. Her face was a study in anguish.

Brady had been watching her closely. Finally, he reached over and placed his hand over hers. She coldly jerked it away.

"I'm, sorry, Janie, time's up. The answer is Phnom Penh."

"God, I SUCK at geography!" Jane whined. "Can't we play something else?"

"Jane's only good and games where she has to drink a shot between rounds," said Tiya.

"Ughhh... please don't mention alcohol. I am sooo hung over."

"Yo, Pat," said Brady. "What do you think? The equinox, a huge feast, wine, an orgy..." He winked at Jane. "Are we Druids now?"

Patrick looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Three of us are Druids," he said. "You're still an asshole."