Orange Walk Films Ch. 01

Story Info
Polly and Anna make their first "home-made" porno.
1k words
4.42
8.2k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Camera - by Polly+Anna (1072 words) Orange Walk Films #1 (1/22/20)

Our stories begin on 11/12/1993 - the day after the youngest of us turned 18.

Friday - November 12, 1993

Lance was happily barbequing some big 'ole New York Strip Steaks on the Weber Egg and Dean was mixing up Manhattans at the bar on the patio. I had just tossed a nice green salad with walnuts in a raspberry vinaigrette dressing and Anna was radiant sitting on a chaise lounge in a little lightweight black dress.

Dean brought us each a beautiful golden-colored drink in large cocktail glass with a little red cherry on top. As I looked off in the distance at the Rio Nuevo rolling through the green valley below us, Anna - our birthday girl, offhandedly said "don't leave that bottle of Seagram's where gramps can find it, or there will be hell to pay."

Anna's grandfather Homer Gilliam Phillips III, the owner of this beautiful cottage was best known as the distiller of the famous Orange Walk Rum, and although he rarely visited our little nest, Anna was correct in her assumption that he would be none too pleased to find a bottle of Canadian whisky in his house.

It was about 72 degrees in this tropical paradise, and there was a light breeze as we sat down and enjoyed the fine dinner that we had all prepared in honor of our Anna's eighteenth birthday.

After a salad and steaks, new potatoes and another two rounds of Manhattans, we gave our "baby," the last of us to finally reach her majority, a few birthday presents. Mine required a little explanation.

The gift was real, and it was something that Anna had said she really wanted. But even though I was a very well-off eighteen-year old myself, and along with Lance and Dean, stood to inherit "some real money" someday, I didn't have $30,000 in cash lying around. I did however have connections, and I was able to secure a nearly open-ended loan of a HDVS camera. Specifically, a Sony HDC-500 along with a portable HDV-10 recorder and several boxes of UniHi 3/4" tape.

At some point in time we would have to travel 30 miles to the south and spend a day to record the impressive Pre-Columbian Mayan settlement at Lamanai, ostensibly the reason we were loaned the University's nearly-new equipment. But first we had more important activities to videotape.

"But... Polly... You said that we would have to wait." Anna said, as she opened the box and stared at the fifteen-pound camera.

"Just until today, my love." I said, "if you are serious, then we don't want you to be the next Traci Lords, with all of your art in the dumpster."

Understanding the logistics, that if there were two people "acting" in a home-made porno, another one or two others would be needed to record it. And deducing the fact that we would want the whole project kept pretty close to the vest made it relatively easy for Dean and Lance to be particularly interested in my birthday present to Anna.

"I love it, Polly." She said, "What should we film first?"

"Well, what would you think about beginning at the beginning," I said.

***

Masturbation - A film by Polly+Anna - c. 1993

Masturbation

[ˌmastərˈbāSHən]

NOUN

stimulation of the genitals with the hand for sexual pleasure.

Orange Walk Film #1

***

We started taping our first video that very evening. And of course Anna was the star. Lance set up the video camera in a corner of the master bedroom. Then Anna slowly walked into his field of vision wearing a pair of black patent leather pumps and her little black dress. She stretched and yawned and sat upon our chic grey linen upholstered bed on top of a matching grey comforter covering soft grey silk sheets and removed her shoes. Then she stood and removed her dress over her head. Anne never wore undergarments.

Lying back down on the comforter with her knees bent, her fingers moved between her denuded labia and sought out her clitoris. She took one finger and started to gently rub up and down just to the far side of it.

Her technique was doubly fantastic, it built her level of stimulation up more slowly and it provided a wonderful shot for the camera. Keeping her finger to the far side of her pussy, allowing the camera to take everything in Anna began a long slow stroke. Starting from the far side and below she slid one finger up through her moistened slot teasing her perineum and vaginal entrance before reaching the covered glans of her clit. Then she retraced her route downward.

She gave herself a slow stroke, and a second. A faster one and one in-between followed. Then she started moving her finger from side to side over her hood. Her intense sensitivity had a great beneficiary in the camera, as her fingers did not get in the way and spoil otherwise beautiful shots. Lance zoomed the lens out just a little to show the effect Anna's self-stimulation was having on her respiration.

She transitioned slowly. From a single finger, to two fingers and then to three. Then from three to four... With four fingers moving in a slow arc over the top of her hooded glans, Anna was moaning softly. Soon, with a change to a slightly more intense circular motion, her first climax was achieved. Focusing on the area between her glans and her urethra, Anna switched to a more up and down motion. The little bulbs alongside her pee-hole were juicing nicely and she soon came a second time with a little squirt that was caught on tape.

Anna then started rolling the base of her clitoris between her thumb and index finger under its protective folds. Imagining that she was "jerking off" a tiny penis she squeezed her bulb firmly. It was already very sensitive, and the increased stimulation to her clitoris from this treatment was delicious. Pulling even harder and moving the bulb slightly up and then down Anna delivered to herself a third and final videotaped orgasm.

Anna cooled down a little by gently rubbing her outer labia, running her fingers up and down and through the valley between her inner and outer lips, pushing them together slightly as I noted her relative exhaustion and called and end to our production.

I walked over to her and kissed her softly on the head.

"I love my birthday present," she said.