Orc Chieftain's Story

Story Info
She's at a breeding farm and gets bred!
1.8k words
4
7.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Hello Pretty Lady!"

The tall orc towered over her, looking down into her emerald eyes. She furrowed her brows, confused. She shifted.

"Hello?"

She gave an awkward wave to him as he gently wrapped his arms around her to pick her up. She squeaked, unsure of her being lifted. She turned back to look at him, trying to lift herself up out of his grasp.

"Can you put me down?"

She said rather annoyed.

"But, Pretty Lady, I want to have fun with you!"

He said cheerfully, giving a big, toothy grin. He seemed genuine.

"Fun?"

"Oh yes, Pretty Lady! Fun; we mash parts together, and it feels good."

He said so matter-of-factly. Her face grew hot with embarrassment. She wiggled in his arms, trying to pull away momentarily.

"Oh, right... This is a breeding farm."

She said quietly to herself. That fact slipped her mind for a moment.

"Yes, it is, Pretty Lady. We don't have to if you don't want to, though. Babies don't work that way."

He said gently but firmly.

"No, no, I'm interested. I was just taken by surprise."

She speaks calmly, trying to calm herself.

"It is alright. Pretty Lady, I am going to take you home now."

He remarked with a warm tone to his gravelly voice. He pulled her closer into his chest and took long strides to end up in front of a small wooden cabin. Well, it's small for an orc.

He pushed the door open, and inside was a cozy interior. A bed that could probably barely fit him, a table with two chairs, and a fireplace that wasn't lit. He sat her down onto the bed, turning to grab a box that was wedged somewhere. He yanked it free before getting back to his feet and opening the latch. He pulled out a bottle filled with what she assumed was oil. Why would they need that?

He sat the bottle down on the bed, kneeling to get down to her height. He scooted a few times to get the perfect spot before settling there.

"Now then, Pretty Lady, I take your clothes off."

He promptly gently grabbed her shorts and inched them off her body. He folded them, placing them on the floor. He looked up to her chest and undid the buttons trailing down her top before he pulled it off delicately, placing it onto of her shorts.

She sat there in her underwear and bra, embarrassed at how quickly she had gotten undressed. She was surprised by how delicate he was being. She didn't expect such a thing from a man so large.

"Pretty Lady's skin is so pretty... I touch it."

He lifted up his hand to rub it on her stomach.

"Very squish..."

He muttered to himself as he continued to rub on her skin. He smiled, his tusks made it look awkward on him, but she wasn't paying attention to that. He continued to pet on her before shifting his face forward to nibble on her bra. He didn't quite make the cut of being gentle, accidentally getting his tusk caught on the fabric, yanking it off of her as he pulled back. She quickly put her arms over her breasts as she watched him untangle the bra from his tusks.

"No, no, Pretty Lady, no cover."

He took ahold of her wrists and pulled her arms down to her sides. He scooted forward yet again, opening his mouth and his tongue shooting forward to lick on her nipple. She bit her lip. His tongue was a rougher texture than she expected it to be. He lapped at her breasts as he kept her arms to her sides.

He weaseled his way down, releasing her arms so he could pull off her underwear. He huffed them before putting them down onto her pile of clothes on the floor. She attempted to close her legs while he was occupied. He shoved himself between her legs to open them up, she squeaked out a sudden noise.

"I didn't hurt you, did I? Pretty Lady?"

She shook her head as he furrowed his eyebrows with concern. He lifted his face up to give her cheek a wet kiss. Her naked body could feel just how warm he was pressed up against her. He wiggled his way down till his face was between her legs. She could feel his hot breath against her bare skin.

"I lick now, is alright?"

He looked up at her with big eyes filled with excitement. She nodded as he shoved his face forward with big laps. It felt odd to have the wetness of his tongue matched with his tusks scraping against her thighs. She couldn't help but to lean back and get comfortable.

Soft moans continued to fall out of her mouth as she placed her hands into his hair, gripping it to move him closer. His wide tongue continued to lap at her as she squirmed.

"Oh! This feels so good! Don't stop!"

She huffed out with a shrill to her voice. He was much better at this than she expected. She bucked against his face as he moved to grip harder onto her hips.

"Pretty Lady likes this, doesn't she?"

He cooed out, teasing her. She nodded at his question as he shifted his mouth to suck on her clit. The surge of pleasure that washed over her made her let out a robust moan. Gods... he definitely had more practice at this than at first glance.

He flicked his tongue up and down as her hips started to buck against his face. His strong hands gripped at her. She let another moan fall out of her lips as she allowed her eyes to flutter open yet again to peer down at him. He lapped his tongue with an exhilarating rhythm. He had a very focused facial expression as he shoved his face forward, causing his tusks to press onto her thighs.

~

She bit her lip, throwing her head back as he lapped with a steady rhythm. His tusks continued to dig into the sides of her thighs. She whimpered out sounds that were a poor excuse for words.

"Oh! Please don't stop!... fu.. ah! Fuck! Why are you so good at this?!?"

She blurted out without thinking. The orc continued to lap a few more times before shifting back to look up at her.

"I have lots of practice! I enjoy pretty women!"

He retorted, trying to awkwardly smile. She panted, trying to lazily open her eyes to look down at him. He shuffled to reach for the bottle of oil that had rolled with her wiggling around. He rose to his feet. He held the oil bottle in one hand as he unbuckled his belt with his other. He shifted his pants off to reveal all of himself, just as she was revealed.

She pushed herself up to her palms, a little awestruck. Her eyes became glassy, staring ahead. She mouthed a few words before speaking.

"Is that going to fit?"

"No worry, little lady, it fit! I promise!"

He snorted after his sentence, amused by her bafflement. He opened the bottle to pour the oil on himself, making sure to stroke it a few times to rub the oil in. He kneeled down yet again to nuzzle between her legs with an oiled hand.

He ran a finger over her folds before snaking a finger to push into her. She sighed out a moan as he curled his finger in and out of her. Her arms became shaky trying to hold herself up. She slowly let her arms go weak and laid flat on the bed yet again. He kept curling his oiled fingers, making sure to pour the oil often to make sure she was coated.

Eventually, he scooted back again to shift himself up to his knees. He leaned forward to press a few kisses onto her breasts. He began to lap his tongue as he rolled his hips. She tensed her legs as he used his available arm to hook his arm under her leg and lift it up.

"Better pretty lady... I press in now... I promise it going to fit well."

He gently pressed just the head at her entrance and shifted up to use just a little weight to slip just the head in. She gripped onto him as his thickness sunk into her. It did indeed fit as more of him sunk into her. She could feel ridges brushing against the walls inside of her. She squeaked, feeling how fully she was filled.

"Feels so good... so warm..."

He poured more oil onto himself and her before leaning all the way forward to wrap his arms around her waist and nip at her neck. His hot breath combined with little licks.

"W...what are those... ridges?"

"Oh... orc have bumps on manhood! It help to grip on woman."

He said almost breathlessly into her neck. He surged his hips forward, trying to hilt inside of her. He couldn't quite manage it. He panted on her neck as he pulled himself out. He started to pet on her sides, then to grip on them to increase his pace.

"Pretty lady, feel so good... She take me so good."

The noise of the impact of each thrust almost echoed in her ears. He held onto her as he rocked himself in and out, in and out. She practically yelled into his chest as he slammed into her with more force. He kept licking at any skin he could get at. He seemed just as needy as she was.

He had a fair bit of stamina, snaking a hand to rub on her clit as he shoved his length inside of her over and over again. Her mind was in a daze; it was hard to maintain a thought with how thoroughly she was getting railed. He started to slow down as they both panted.

"I gonna burst soon..."

He huffed out, trying to communicate his pleasure. She could feel the ridges starting to drag on her even more. She started to wiggle even more as he swirled her clit with his finger. She wiggled and wiggled underneath him. She could feel him almost growing inside of her. She let out a squeak. It became an almost painful squeeze inside of her. She started to swear under her breath. She dug her fingers onto his arms.

He started to spill out into her.

"I couldn't hold anymore..."

He whimpered out. She could barely get her mind in order as soon after she was pushed over the edge too.

They both laid there, panting and tired. After a while, he scooted up to look down at her and patted her tummy.

"Maybe a baby happen here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this one! Thank you for reading!