All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Conquest Ch. 04'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a good end

It was good End of Agmar's story. I hope we can read the Triump very soon.

G358FG26945G358FG26945over 6 years ago
Nice

Nice chapter, really happy about Amelie, hopefully she defeats the orcs and KILLS Jeanette the Whore Queen. This is the last sequel,right?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you both liked the series. I really enjoyed writing this one! More so than Elfin Descent. Triumph should begin in a couple of weeks. The first chapter is basically done, but I want to get a couple of chapter head start so I have more time to get each chapter edited before posting.

Yes, Triumph will be the last story. I do have ideas for another one set 400 years in the future, but I am not going to commit to writing that as I have other projects that I want to work on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

And thus ends the reign of King Agmar, having never knocked up his slutty mother queen Jeanette with his own incestuous, half breed, greenskin bastard.

A true tragedy.

xenoveistxenoveistover 6 years ago

Wow cool, didn't expect Agmar to actually die. I'm looking forward to Amelie getting taken down and humiliated in the sequel, along with Rosalind haha, although I'm not sure if you're still going the darker route.

In a way I also get not wanting the orcs to win either since they are sort of dicks now. In the first series both Jeanette and Turogg were sort of underdogs coming in since there was another villain to put them against. Now that Jeanette's basically queen bitch it's not as fun to root for her.

Ah hell here's hoping everyone loses somehow in the smuttiest way possible ;)

syd_v63syd_v63over 6 years ago
I had almost given up

Your first two stories were well done and you managed to build quite the fan base. Your other stories paled in comparison and I thought honestly your best stuff had been written. These first three chapters seemed to be more fetish material than story, an excuse to write hardcore BDSM and nothing more. This chapter brings back the intrigue and twists that make for good story telling. Leon Trotsky once said "The Mob needs its blood" an acknowledgement to the harsh reality of change and anger when tyrants are over thrown and thoughs who have no power suddenly find themselves powerful. Agmar represented that rage, never truly having power, never truly being respected, he lashed out violently and violently he died. The mob needs its blood, but blood lust must give way to reason or it will consume itself.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Queen Jeanette's Intentions

Did Queen Jeanette give this task of subduing these people to Agmar because she genuinely believed Agmar could rule this region competently? Or was she setting him up for a fall to rid herself of a dangerously unstable psychopath in her court?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Jeanette's Motivations

Jeanette did think his vision was plausible for the Catabrian Tribes. It wouldn't have worked for Thesta and Sandora. Agmar might very well have been successful if Amelie hadn't intervened.

Whether that was wise or not, you'll have to judge for yourself after reading Triumph. Chapters should beging getting submotted in 2-3 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I feel like the orcs are totally gonna breed out of control. Like how are humans and elves not going extinct 400 years in the future?

Also, orcs are like, not the types to have long periods of peace. Especially since I think they only managed to not beat each other up because the terrifying grandmother Jeanette is watching over her children like a vulture, keeping them on a very tight leash.

The moment she died of old age, shits are going down >=D

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Orc Breeding

"I feel like the orcs are totally gonna breed out of control. Like how are humans and elves not going extinct 400 years in the future?"

I don't want to give too much away, but that is something I've thought about and will be addressed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I've always felt there must be some addictive/special properties to orc cum, or maybe pheromones. With all the talk about how gigantic they are, and as rough as they are with the humans and elves, there's a nagging problem with how fast the slaves heal and how addicted women seem to become. Pleasure is all well and good, but a few strong orgasms is hardly going to break the will of a noblewoman and turn her into an orc whore.

It'd be cool if there was some yet-unexplained mechanism, a rationale that explained why this seems to happen to human and elf women. Having read the entire series, that's the one thing that just snaps the suspension of disbelief.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Addictive properties

I did consider making orc cum an aphrodisiac, but by the time I thought of it, it seemed a little late to suddenly introduce that concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous