All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 07'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter

There isn't much in terms of plot this time but it's sometimes fun to slow down and see in the eyes of some of the main characters. Absolutely love the femdom scene with Beechum and Cindy. I hope there is more stuff like it. It also looks like Jeannette needs her Turogg fix. Keep up the good work and thanks for writing!

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 9 years agoAuthor
feedback

Thanks for the feedback. I an glad you liked the femdom scene. I wasn't sure if people would like it since the one in zentara was not one of the more popular chapters.

I have gotten at least one other request for more femdom. If more people want to see that, please say so either through the feedback form or in the comments. Also, feel free to say something if you don't want to see it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Idea for Daniels

Its great having the parts in there with Daniels and the temptation. Will he ever get the full reward from the princess? One idea possibly to see is that the princess lets Daniels go all the way, but finds that she is too "loose" from all the Orcs and adds in her special toy for a double vag fullfillment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

I realy liked the Cindy scene!

But I found the rest of the chapter a bit weak. There was not much story progression and I never realy seem to care about susannah.

And we allready had jeanette measturbating while being watched by daniels.

But it is probably hard to have great ideas every week.

overall I like your stories and I am looking forward to seeing how it all playes out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous