All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 05'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SexinatiSexinatiover 6 years ago
Wow!

I certainly wasn't expecting the slaughtering of innocents at the end of the chapter.

I like that you featured it as many other writers would have shied away from it, for numerous reasons I'm sure, but it makes your world feel that much more real with its inclusion, at least in my opinion.

Oh, and the "Keep her moving Jack!" bit really caught me off guard...

It's my name, in case you were wandering! Who knows, maybe there's an alternate universe version of me fighting for the Hestens. :)

As usual, I cannot wait to read your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Evil exists on both sides. Good job, not a real fan of rape in stories, just doesn’t float my boat, but here it was useful as a tool to accomplish a task. It incited the Orcs into recklessness and gave the upper hand to the human host to level the castle, or at the very least the occupants.

What I did like was the blatant racist view of the Human’s in this, especially when they realize that their confidant is an Orc. Their goals are soon discovered, this is not a war for greater prosperity, it’s a war of annihilation. The only good Orc is a dead Orc; yes that will bring about a lasting peace, that’s for sure. Nothing grows prosperity like hatred.

By showing both sides as faulty, and honourable you make the story real and give it depth. Thank you.

ItalianBoarItalianBoarover 6 years ago

For all the moral highground Heste preaches, at the end of the day both sides do what is needed to win the war.

Good chapter, thank you.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I am glad everyone is enjoying it! Ch 6 is done, but I may hold it back a week since chapter 7 is likely to be delayed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous