All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 14'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
xenoveistxenoveistover 4 years ago

Nice! Glad to see this back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter?

Very interesting chapter story wise. Feels like everything is moving towards an endgame and i ll actually be sorry for both Henry and Drauken should they lose or die (which will probably be the case before the story concludes). Any updates on when are we going to see the next chapter or around which characters is it going to focus?

SexinatiSexinatiover 4 years ago
Oh boy!

Or maybe Oh boy!! With two exclamation marks would be more apt?

This chapter has me *amped* to see how things are going to go. This has been a mighty fine chapter all told.

And it seems Augras is developing PTSD-esque symptoms. Most writers would never deign to explore that aspect, so I have to give Mad respect for that.

I suffer from PTSD symptoms myself, fortunately I don't see ghosts, though :)

I suppose this gives me a +1 relation with Augras in this chapter. I can't wait to see where you go with Jasmara either.

Oh, and It's great to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great Chapter!

Wow it is a pity the story has to end some day. This was another great chapter and i liked that Henry did get some action for a change. I am very excited how his story will end.

HierophantasHierophantasover 4 years ago
Sylvia

Now I like her even more. I hope she survives with her children, maybe with Henry too. I wonder if she will meet Jasmara again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous