All Comments on 'Orchid Ch. 01'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And that ending was a surprise?

Of course he dumped her. He used her. Duh! Did you really think that was a surprise or worthwhile ending? UGH!

Pest999Pest999about 7 years ago
Ugh!

And this would be why I don't care for men...

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 7 years agoAuthor
Remember!

It's only chapter 1! There's about 3 more to go! (Probably!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Can't wait to read more. Amazing writing.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 7 years ago
Ended with a punch

The romance was too good to be true and Calvin provided the expected twist. Now it remains to be seen what future their relationship has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful Story!

I can't wait to see where you take it next!

SirPatricSirPatricabout 7 years ago

Love the story so far!

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Must admit, I read it once and then dressed up en femme with a glass of wine to re read and become part of the story, beautiful.

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

Extremely good writing! Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a brief remark or two!

I guess the gentleman put on a dress and then got fucked in his anus.

Clever premise for a story, I must say. Never seen anything similar before! Thanks for showing some creativity and imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
looooved

Kit's emotional ride is so beautiful and human and it makes this such a great story. I can't wait for chapter 2!

SptackSptackabout 7 years ago

God I loved that! Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

please let there be more , love the ride.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years agoAuthor
If you are wondering if this story is finished...

The third and final chapter is posted. This entire, completely story is posted and submitted to Lit. If you are so moved, please take a minute to vote on the chapters as you go. You'll make my day.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
A lovely, sexy start

I enjoyed the subtle way you introduced Dominance and submission into the relationship. It was sweet and fun. Both Calvin and Kit were (in many ways) too good to be true. So, the ending was a nice relief from that tension, and sets up chapter 2 better. But, it’s a grand start! On to Chspter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Trans girl joy

I'm a trans woman who struggles to put a lot of my thoughts and feelings into words. I loved the way you described many of Kit's thoughts, feelings, and experiences and your many of them track similarly with mine. Well done! I'll be sure to find the next chapter very soon.

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Not what I expected

I thougnt this would continue Eve/Everett,s story. I'm enjoying all this. I was worried at first when you wanted to be cut, you do mean the foreskin right.

Even though every cell in my body is singing for me to take hold and finish with him. You enjoy your dick as much as I enjoy mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Points for trying to make text look like text. Negative points because I didn't like reading it in that format.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The mind

They say that the biggest sexual organ is the brain. Well you fucked the hell out my mind. You are an awesome wordsmith, thank you.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago

Ohmigod so sweet! Almost all the way to the end. I was waiting for the same characters than in the previous chapter? But no matter, this was excellent in any case. And I know exactly what the feel of somethingness is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orchid Ch. 00 Previous Part
Orchid Series Info