Orcs vs Elves - Ashenvale 2

Story Info
Ashenvale
2.7k words
344
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were lined up in front of their run-down lodge on the hill. Cylania was simply a herbalist. A flower-picker, the most stereotypical role for a Kaldorei. She was not prepared to see what the Orcs had so cruelly prepared for them. She covered her eyes with her forearm. The Sentinel Velene, of all that could have been doing so, was tearing up pathetically at the sight. The other simply stood shattered with their hands bound. Their tattered clothing rested loosely over their bodies that had been battered by the invading force. So soon after the factions joined to defeat the Lich King, the Horde took Silverwind Refuge. Rather than a simple changing of hands for the territory, the Warsong Orcs knew absolutely no restraint in their conquest. The males; the brothers and husbands of the captured women were skinned and humiliated by being hanged from trees. They simply had no use for them.

"What're we going to do?" Kylanna asked quietly as soon as the pacing Grunt was out of earshot. She shot the question to her right, not to her left where the sniffling sentinel stood shivering. Shandria had her head turned away sharply from the gruesome sight. She did not know why it was up to her, a saleswoman, to come up with an answer to that question. She shrugged, too dejected to muster a response. Truthfully, she simply did not want to shoot back at Kylanna the obvious answer; there was nothing they could do. They were prisoners and barely any of them were fighters.

The Sentinel, Velene gulped heavily and took a deep breath. "We- we... I have to try to protect the civilians. It is my responsibility. I will-" She gasped as her legs were suddenly taken out from under her by a swift sweep from an Orc. She got her balance and only fell onto her knees but was surprised t o come face to cock with one of the Grunts. Specifically it was the one that had slain her brother. The sentinel's eyes widened.

"No..." Her eyes twitched and she gagged instinctively as he gripped her ears like handles and pulled them. He pulled her face into his crotch. The smell was something else. Unwashed with no basic sense of cleanliness or decency. The man expected her to clean it for him.

"Bastard!" She tried acting tough by biting down on his member but the tough green skin was barely broken and the muscular member was far too thick and strong so her act simply had the appearance of a submissive nibble from a playful lover. Not what she wanted at all. The Grunt grinned and stroked her hair as she glared up at him. It was a mocking gesture, as saying without saying; there is nothing she can do. He kept her face pressed against his sweaty member. It was the sweat of the battle that killed their men, and that was truly just another layer added to the terrible situation.

"Look what they're doing to Velene!" Kylanna shouted, begging the others to act.

Shandria frowned deeply and continued to look away, shaking. She felt her shoulder being grabbed and at that moment she knew she was next. The saleswoman was guided onto an Orc's lap as he lay back comfortably. While he gave it a few strokes to get hard, she gave in and submissively allowed him to guide his cock into her tight cunt. She was not virgin, except to his size which made her feel as thought she was being fucked for the first time. With her hands behind her back she rode him laboriously for the first few thrusts, then gradually got used to it as her body fought her conscious attempt to remain stoic and unaffected. She stared down at her Orc, the one that was doing this to her, and saw that he was enjoying himself. She blushed, hating that he got to do this. That he was going to get exactly what he wanted and there was nothing she could do about it. Cylania was reluctantly guided to sit over the same Orc's face. Her thick, smooth thighs straddled either side of his large head awkwardly. She flinched as he began licking her while she faced another orc that stood over the one laying down. He was between Cylania and Shandria with his cock swinging right in front of Cylania's face. Her ears twitched from the sounds of fucking and sucking all around her. All of the girls were being put to use.

"F-fine..." The Herbalist had to acknowledge why her hands were only bound in front of her. With one closely bound hand she juggled his large balls while the other stroked his member with some difficulty due to the restraints. She made sure to show her disdain, even as the Orc being ridden licked her shaven Elven pussy quite skillfully. She wished she could crush him but her weight did nothing to him, no matter how she moved or what she did. The woman cringed, trying to force herself to keep calm and avoid enjoying it.

Behind the Orc that was enjoying a hand-job from Cylania, Shandria was forced to grit her teeth as her vision was filled by a toned Orc ass. To her horror he reached back and pushed her face between his green ass and gave her head a pat of encouragement, though she knew it was not a request.

"You can't expect-" She tried to pull back only to have her face forcefully shoved back. She was lightheaded from the large member she was riding, so after the second attempt to get away from it she finally just cracked and surrendered to it. With her hands free she dove in, spread his ass and began licking and prodding disgustedly at the hole while Cylania worked on his cock. Below the Orc's member was throbbing inside of her. She could feel it hitting her cervix each time, despite the fact that barely half of it could even fit inside of her. She felt like a piece of meat on a stick with the way she balanced on it.

"Dammit!" Kylanna stared around at the group of women.

"All of you are just gonna take this?" She saw Shandria's eyes flit over to her briefly. They were filled with submission and resignation. The woman simply went back to her assigned task. Kylanna turned to see Velene sucking over her Orc's entire length shamefully with tears in her eyes. Her lips stretched around his cock and made a tight seal. She could see how far it was going down her throat. How well her trained body was being used for something so basic. The woman had seemingly gone mad, as her hand was between her thighs, playing with her own sex to pleasure herself while she served her new man. Kylanna's heart sank.

"Y-you guys..." Her head stopped moving on a swivel and finally just looked straight ahead. Jayla, the skinner, had fully broken and was happy to be lifted up by a new Orc Grunt. With her legs up and her naked tits bouncing he let her bounce vertically over his cock. It curved to enter her waiting cunt from such an angle and was so close to pulling free at the apex of every thrusts. The vein on the underside was bulging.

"It'sh sho good, Ky!" She gasped. The woman who's husband was killed just an hour prior was praising the Orc. Her body language and everything about her showed eagerness. Begging and mewling and worshiping. She was lost. She was eagerly rising over his cock to please him. She was enjoying the way the others stared at her bouncing breasts.

"Get down!" The Orc ordered. The terrified Alchemist dropped down submissively, despite all her begging and talking to the contrary when it came to the others. With more eyes on her she avoided trouble by crawling forward and licking around the base of the Orc's cock as it pushed in and out of her friend. She distanced herself from the situation and thought of other things as she sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Finally, the man pulled her up as well. She was incredibly shocked that the powerful Orc could hold two women so easily in such a grip. Her legs entwined with Jayla's. His arms were under both of their legs. She was facing the Aroused Jayla. Their tits pressed together, their exposed nipples rubbing erotically.

"W-what? Wait no I-" Very suddenly the Orcs cock did pull free of Jayla and with one equally easy thrust it pushed into Kylanna in one go. The woman leaned forward onto her friend. Jayla caught Ky's lips as she moaned and pressed her tongue between them. The two girls, locked in embrace, hazily kissed and moaned as the Orc alternated between one of their pussies with each thrust. Their spent sexes ached for it each time it left them, training them to want and desire.

As Orcs got off and came, they traded the Elves to others that had yet to. Eventually each broken girl was put in a very simple position shoulder to shoulder with their rears poking up so that Orc after Orc could take the front or the back and fuck and fuck until they had their fill. Some went in for seconds. Many went in for thirds and one enamored Orc even decided to take Jayla all to himself so that he could fuck her over and over again until she went even more insane.

None of the women had anything to say about their captors. Not anymore. Not about the remains of their men in the background nor their escape. It all seemed so hopeless.

"It'sh... Not sho bad..." Kylanna admitted, panting. She was taking her fifth cock and loving it. The speaking stopped when another Orc stepped up in front of her. She eagerly lapped at his soaked cock. They had become more affectionate with their service. Her pussy had shaped for Orc cocks. It was no longer fit for anything smaller. She was the perfect fit for all of the men. Her defiance had completely fled and in her insanity she began to feel drunk off of the attention of the various men.

Beside her an Orc seemed to be having fun training two of the girls while they too were being pounded from behind. Both of their wide hips were gripped tightly by grunts. Cylania and Shandria were looking up like dogs in training. In crude Kaldorei the Orc that could speak it ordered. "Say it! Be good and say it. Things'll be nice for you if you do."

The two women exchanged resigned glances. They had already done so much more so what was a little humiliation. Obediently Cylania said.

"For the Horde!"

Shandria smiled and easily repeated. "For the Horde! For the Horde!" The Orcs around them laughed. It was like they were a circus act to the men.

"C-can I get special treatment too?" Velene pleaded. The girl was panting from her treatment. The toned, Sentinel was popular due to her position. All of the men loved fucking a woman that they were formerly fighting.

"F-for the Horde!" She shouted with tears in her eyes. She had given up, just like the rest of them. Relief washed over her as she was given a gentle pat on the head. The fucking stopped briefly and she was hefted up and carried off over some Stone Guard's shoulder.

"Yeah, these ones are done." A heavily sweating Orc grunted.

"We can keep using them or keep training them. Either way we got a bunch of new holes for the-" He stopped and grinned down at Kylanna.

"For the what?" He asked in crude Kaldorei.

"For the Horde." She repeated guiltily.

He grunted. "I know these are civilians but they fall so easily."

"Even their 'soldiers'." Another Orc nodded to Velene.

"What about their leaders?" He asked curiously.

The Orc nodded up to the structure of the lodge. "Tarkan's 'interrogating' her. Commander is high profile and probably requires a lot of attention." He waggled his eyebrows.

"Ho... Wonder if she's faring any better than the girls down here.

-

"I can't I can't!" Anaris begged.

"I can't take it! Not another-" Her lip quivered and her eyes rolled back as Tarkan pushed his massive member down into her already worn, wet sex. Her pussy gushed upward as he pulled out teasingly. His cock dipped down and smacked her nether area crudely, rather than immediately going back in. The woman shook and panted. Windwood was a good commander. Fantastic at what she did. She loved her Sentinels and fought well for them. However, the powerful woman could do absolutely nothing whith her hands bound behind her arched back. She was on the ground and Commander Tarkan was on top of her. His heavy body pinned her and allowed her no chance of movement. Not normal movement, anyway. Her legs were folded up flexibly so that they were behind her shoulder. Her hands would have to be unbound and she would especially need him to get off of her. None of that was happening. Anaris stared up at the man.

"M-mercy..."

"Heh." He caused another series of irregular convulsions as he plunged his cock down into her cunt in the perfect breeding position where his pelvis made a satisfying smacking noise as it contacted hers. The end of each thrust gave the impression that their bodies were fully connected with her tits, belly and sex, everything pressing up against him. She threw her head back and gagged on nothing. She moaned and gasped. He did not pull out or stop this time. With his cock only ever pulling out to half length he slammed the rest of it inside of her with each thrust.

"M-mer..." She was interrupted.

M-" Another heavy thrust sent her body reeling. Her toned form had fatigued from tensing and releasing so often, like she had been taken by electricity. As he offered one more thrust without any sign of stopping the Commander finally cracked. Anaris's lips curled into a guilty, warped smile.

"M-More!" She begged breathlessly.

"More more more! Please!" With her begging for it he pulled out and allowed her cunt to squirt upward amusingly. Her gaped hole was steaming and wet. The woman writhed humiliatingly on the ground, tied into a pretzel.

"Hah... Please fuck me more..." She whined, Turning her body side to side.

"I need it T-T-Tarkan." She knew his name. Her mortal enemy. The man she swore revenge against when they met in the Lodge. The man that killed and skinned her partner. It was not long after that moment that she was shamefully begging for his cock to ram into her one more time. Just one more time to satisfy her, she told herself. The woman was begging for any sort of relief and no longer cared who or where it came from.

"Oh, Ana. I thought you'd never ask!" He gloated. He stared down dominantly into the eyes of the broken commander. The man fully laid on top of her, much to her joy, and pushed in again. He thrust rapidly and without rest, like a goblin jackhammer, right up until the point at which he came. He pumped her womb full of potent Orc seed and rather than pull out he kept his cock lodged inside of her like a dog knotting it's mate. He kept her there, locked in that position until he felt satisfied. Until he was soft and ready. Her cunt twitched as he dragged his cock free. Her gaping hole leaked all of the seed that was not pushed out from the tight seal their two privates made when they were locked.

Before Tarkan could do anything else to the Commander he was force to look over at a subordinate. The Orc scout entered when there were specific orders not to, so Tarkan knew it was going to have to be important. He trained his men better than to waste his time. Tarkan recognized the scout.

"Lokk! What is so important that you need to interrupt my private time? Report!"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

How Emma Becomes School Slut! A story about a snobby beautiful teen turned into a slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured by Goblins Light LitRPG. Female adventurer collapses in a dungeon.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Gift A trainer gives a gift to her virgin student.in Interracial Love
Chapter 2 Sue's Big Surprise Sue receives her first initial testing.in Interracial Love
Life in Cummington A new family move to a strange new town.in Group Sex
More Stories