Orders

Story Info
I follow my master's orders.
1k words
4.31
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers

This story is based on an event that happened to me when I was more involved in the BDSM lifestyle. As always, I welcome your comments.

The keys jingled in my trembling hand, I muttered under my breath wondering why such a mundane task is so difficult. Pausing to steady my breathing, I tried again, heaving a sigh of relief as at last the key slipped into the lock and turned with a soft, metallic click. Pushing the door open I quickly slipped into the foyer of my house, leaning back against the door and locking it as I steadied myself. My bare, pierced nipples were hard against my blouse, my cunt oozed my need. In reality, my breathing was more of a soft, wanton pant than normal breathing. Slowly, I let my bag slide off of my shoulder to the floor and focusing on my task, began to strip.

My fingers fumbled with my buttons and hooks and zipper, a plaintive whimper slipped between my lips as my fingers betrayed me, another simple task made harder by my frantic need. I tugged at my thong, sticking to my wet cunt, pulling it down over my quivering thighs. Finally, with the garments pooled around my feet, I was free of my clothes; naked save for the dark blue ribbons that encircled my slender throat and bedecked my blonde locks, His ribbons. Shivering slightly as I pressed the sleek arch of my bottom against the door, fingers clenched at my side, fighting the urge to touch myself. He had forbidden me to touch myself, to cum for a week. I was only permitted to clean and shave myself. "Ohhhh god the torture," I thought as I remembered how the slightest touch of the washcloth and razor made my belly and thighs tighten with lust.

Slowly I sank to my knees, a soft moan escaped my parted lips as I assumed my natural position. I wished that He were here so that I could press my soft curves against His legs and perhaps even be allowed to nuzzle His cock. Leaning forward to my hands, I began to crawl slowly toward the bathroom. My pale, rounded ass rolling in time with my bejeweled breasts. Panting softly, like a little animal, I could hear His words in my ears. Words that penetrated to my very soul, words that I knew were true -- His deep voice echoing in my mind telling me that I was nothing but a stupid piece of fuckmeat, a worthless, shit-eating cumdump. I whimpered as my thick honey began to ooze and smear on my smooth inner thighs.

Finally I reached the bathroom, the tiles cool against my hands and knees. Kneeling up, I lit the candles as He had instructed and took the bowl from the cabinet beneath the sink that He'd instructed me to place there before going to work. Trembling, my heart raced, hot tendrils of humiliation and lust raced like quicksilver beneath my skin as I placed the bowl on the floor and knelt over it. Whimpering I clenched my muscles and released my piss into the bowl; the cascade of pale liquid echoing off of the tiles and mirrors, a fine mist of golden droplets splattered against my inner thighs. I gasped and panted as I dragged my nails across my thighs and belly, marking myself for Him. Shivering as I raked my nails across my pale breasts; fingers closing around my hard, pink buds, I pulled, twisted, teased them until they throbbed and ached -- imagining His fingers on my flesh, strong and unyielding.

Shivering and panting harder now, I knew that I was near my reward. Following His instructions I shifted and lowered my mouth to the piss-filled bowl and began to lap up the warm liquid. My cunt dripped with raw lust now. I rose up to dip my fingers into the bowl, lifting them dripping to paint my hard gold-tipped nipples and darkened areola until they glistened in the candle light. I dipped a single finger again and reached back, pressing against my tight, pink hole. Hearing His voice, I fucked the finger hard into my tight hole, arching as I cried out at the rough invasion. Not daring to stop, teetering on the brink of my orgasm, I remembered His words and fucked the slender finger harder and deeper. Then and only then might I touch myself. Frantic, nearly knocking the bowl over I thrusted my hand between my thighs to rub my drooling cunt, twin fingers fucking hard into my satin hole. Convulsing, crying out, calling His name as I exploded. Fingers fucking feverishly in and out of my greedy holes. Piss sloshing out of the bowl as I shuddered and writhed. Greedily I dropped my mouth to the floor, gasping, panting, licking my piss up as I came and came and came.

Slowly the shudders began to subside, I took long, deep breaths; my fingers still buried in my quivering holes, I moaned softly as I pulled them free to push them into my wet mouth. Tasting first my tart-sweet honey and then the dark muskiness of my ass. I felt my blood begin to race again, rewetting my fingers in the cooling remnants of my piss. Eyes glazed with fevered lust as I fucked them back into my ass, this time two stabbed and twisted deep into my needy hole. Arching and crying out again as I fucked harder and harder as if it were His cock splitting me open. My fingers again darted between my thighs to the fully blossomed pinkness of my cunt. Jerking and bucking as I spanked my wet flesh and then rubbed the sticky hot flesh as I whined with dark lust. Fingers fucking deep into my hole before I jerked them free, nails raked over my swollen clit, pinching, raking until I gasped my gurgled scream of release. Arching and convulsing again and again and again as I came violently, barely maintaining consciousness. Blue eyes nearly golden as they flooded with my glittering lust, writhing on the floor, panting like a beast. My eyes fluttered, seeing Him above me, lips curled in a smile, nodding His approval. His words echoing in my soul, "that's My good little slut."

alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers