Organism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you do everything I say and obey me without question, there will be much more where that came from. Understood?"

She nodded, her tongue fully out. What Jess had just become was incapable of nor possessed the capacity to desire anything else but to obey and serve the entity in front of her.

"I'm your Master now. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she spoke in a bubbly, drunk voice.

"You're going to be a good girl, for me. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. I'm a good girl. I'll always be a good girl for you, Master," she assured him, unending love and adoration in her eyes.

"Good."

His eyes formed into luminous black marbles again.

"Then here are your first instructions, Pet."

--

The crew was grouchy that morning. More so than usual. Maybe they were all just fried from yesterday's ordeal, or maybe it was the fact that they couldn't leave yet because of the quarantine, but no one seemed to be in a particularly good mood that day. Least of all Brooke, who felt like absolute dogshit. She barely touched her food.

"Everything alright, Brooke?" Samantha asked as they, one by one, filed into the mess hall.

She sighed and set down her fork before pushing the tray away. "It tastes...off."

Rebecca shrugged. "Tastes fine to me. Fine for space food anyway."

"At this point, I wanna get back to the station just so I can have a decent meal," Owen insisted.

At that moment, Kevin entered the room and sat down, less interested in the food as he seemed to be talking with the crew. "So listen, I was doing some thinking last night, and I'm worried about the bonus situation."

They all collectively groaned in exasperation.

"For fuck's sake, Kevin. Can you at least wait until we're finished eating?" Samantha implored.

"The doctor promised us all double our normal cut," he insisted. "But if he doesn't remember what we found, then who's to say he won't try to renege on the deal?"

"You seriously have a one-track mind, you know that?" Owen commented, sounding just as fed up as Samantha was.

"We had a deal, didn't we? I'm telling you, the Captain has no right to hide this from him. It affects us too."

"Right, 'cause this has all been about you. Hasn't it, Kevin," Samantha spoke in disgust.

"I'm thinking about all of us here." He went to place a hand on her shoulder. "Don't you think..."

She slapped his hand away and shot up, pointing a finger at him sharply. "Don't...touch me."

"What?" he asked indignantly. "What did I do?"

Rather than respond, Samantha just scoffed in disgust, picked up her tray, and walked off. Owen laughed at the bemused miner.

"Dude, you two aren't even dating, and you still managed to put yourself in the doghouse."

Kevin flipped him the bird. "Nobody asked you."

Brooke sighed, finally speaking up. "Look, we're all just a bit testy right now. I get that. We've been stuck in this ship longer than we're accustomed to, and things are starting to get a bit claustrophobic."

"And who's fault is that?" Kevin muttered to himself.

She chose to ignore that, instead taking small bites out of her crackers. Those still tasted fine, at least.

At that moment, the automatic door opened, and Jess came walking into the mess hall, a bright happy smile on her face as she waved to the crew.

"Morning, everyone!"

"Well, aren't you chipper," Rebecca observed.

The bubbly blonde giggled before practically bouncing to her seat. Brooke couldn't help but notice something seemed different about their youngest crew member. Not only did she appear to be in an inordinately good mood, it looked as though she had dyed her hair. Where once it was dirty blonde, now it seemed to be platinum blonde and a lot more curly. What's more, her skin looked like it had recently been moisturized, and her lips looked fuller and redder. Everyone else on the ship was haggard and reeked of two-day-old sweat. Meanwhile, Little Miss Sunshine here looked like she had just gotten back from a trip to the spa.

"Did you do something to your hair?" Rebecca asked.

She brushed her shoulder-length locks behind her head. "Do you like it? I'm trying this new shampoo that really does wonders for your volume."

"Sure that jumpsuit is an appropriate size for you?" Brooke commented while pointing at her choice of outfit with her fork.

Jess giggled before adjusting her twins in the skimpy little suit. She'd left the top unzipped to show off her ample bust. A move that immediately got Kevin's attention.

"I thought I'd try it out. Is that okay?"

She shrugged indifferently. "Seems a tad inappropriate. But hey, it's your life."

"Won't hear me complaining," Kevin complimented.

Owen rolled his eyes at him. "Take a picture, Dude. It'll last longer."

Jess settled in to eat while Kevin continued to blatantly eye her up. It was the strangest thing. Yesterday that girl was just as stressed out as the rest of them, yet now she seemed to be right back to normal. Hell, Jess seemed even more bright and cheery than she usually did. Or at least Brooke thought so.

Her thoughts were pulled away from the matter by the sound of the automatic doors opening and shutting again. She turned to see Chris standing there at the doorway, a forlorn look in his eyes.

"Brooke...can I talk to you for a moment?"

She nodded, already having an idea what it was he wanted to discuss. Brooke stood up and followed him out of the mess hall back to his private quarters. Once there, she folded her arms and glared at him while he took a seat on the nearby couch.

"So, what is it?"

Chris took a moment to gather his thoughts before rubbing his eyes. "I was up last night thinking about what I did and...I realized that wasn't the best call."

"Gee, you think?" she responded sarcastically.

"I'm really sorry, Brooke. I should have just let you tell him the truth."

After glaring at him for a moment longer, her expression finally softened, and she sighed woefully, taking a seat opposite of him. "I tried already."

He gave her a concerned look.

"The words just wouldn't come out," she admitted shamefully. "Guess I'm no better than you, huh?"

Chris shook his head vehemently. "You would have told him had I not already lied. I'm sure of it." He hung his head in guilt. "This is all my fault. I saw an opportunity to just forget about what happened and move on without really thinking the decision through."

"Why?" she asked, not angrily, just curiously. "Chris, you're an amazing captain, but sometimes you'll just act so impulsively."

He remained silent.

"Does this have something to do with the accident?"

Chris adjusted his weight in his seat and rested his elbows on his knees, quietly staring off to the side before finally speaking.

"During my time on the Chromwell, I served alongside a man named Joseph Taylor." He smiled, though it didn't quite reach his eyes. "He was the absolute best friend I'd ever known. We grew up together, went through the academy together, signed on to the same ship, everything."

She nodded, listening intently.

"We were both stationed near the lifeboats during the time of the accident. It's the only reason I survived." An all too familiar darkness fell over him. "To this day, no one knows what went wrong, why the ship went critical the way it did. All I remember is hearing a loud bang followed by the alarms going off."

"I can't imagine..." Brooke insisted.

"The ship AI gave the call to evac within minutes of the first bang hitting. Soon after, gravity went offline, and we were sent drifting through the corridors. We had no idea what was going on or why this was happening but we did our best to just...float to safety." He took a deep pained breath and continued. "I managed to make it aboard one of the lifeboats along with about four other people, but..." Chris shook his head. "...Joseph wasn't so lucky. A blast knocked him into a wall moments before he could pull himself aboard. That's when the emergency blast door on the lifeboat closed, cutting him off."

"Oh God..." She placed her hands up to her lips.

The more he talked, the darker his expression became. "I tried to perform a manual override but...I didn't know the code." He clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white. "If I'd just been allowed to open the door, we could have..." Chris took a breath to calm himself down before resuming. "...that sort of information wasn't made privy to ensigns aboard the ship. Only the Captain and top officers were allowed to perform a manual override of the lifeboat blast doors." His skin turned noticeably pale. "Instead, I had to watch as the O2 scrubbers ignited."

Chris looked up at her, pain in his eyes.

"Do you know what zero gravity does to a deck fire, Brooke?"

She shook her head, her hands still up to her lips.

"Turns it into liquid almost," he admitted. "It'd be beautiful if it wasn't so fucking deadly." Chris shut his eyes and lowered his head again. "And that's what hit him. Wave after wave of liquid fire." Bile rose up into the back of his throat, which he immediately forced back down. "Joseph was...screaming, crying out for help, but...there was nothing I could do."

Tears formed in her eyes.

"I closed the lifeboat hatch and began the launch sequence. Since then, I swore I'd never let something like that travesty ever happen again."

Brooke stood up from her seat and walked over to him, wrapping Chris up in a giant hug. "I'm so sorry..."

He sighed before returning her embrace. "This doesn't excuse what I did, Brooke. I get that. But you should know, I really was just trying to do the right thing."

She smiled at him and kissed his lips. "Well, for better or worse, this is the way things are now. Let's just get through this quarantine so we can all go home and put all this behind us. Okay?"

He returned her smile and nodded. "Okay."

They kissed again. Like before, Brooke unzipped her jumpsuit and lost herself in her man's arms.

~~

Kevin was in a particularly foul mood. Not only were his prospects of receiving that bonus looking grim, but now Samantha was pissed at him. And not the kind of pissed that ended in him getting his rocks off, either. No, this was the sort of pissed he remembered his ex-wife being in all the time. The kind where you're left with nothing but the silent treatment and blue balls.

As it was, the miner had a great deal of steam to blow off and nowhere to put it. The whole ship was starting to piss him off, and to make matters worse, there was absolutely nothing to do except work. Which was why he decided to go down to the mining bay and recalibrate his equipment.

Most of the controls for the ship's mining equipment were located on this deck. Though the Cordoba was primarily automated, a skilled mining technician was still required to make sure everything was running smoothly, as well as direct the mining lasers during asteroid cracking. He'd been doing his job for the past thirty years. And despite the inordinate amounts of shit his crew would often give him, Kevin prided himself on the fact that he was better at this than most.

"Need some help?"

Kevin about jumped out of his skin upon hearing a female voice directly behind him. He spun around to see Jess standing there smiling brightly, arms behind the small of her back, swaying that healthy chest of hers from side to side playfully. He gulped instinctively.

"Umm...hey, Jess," he chuckled awkwardly. "What brings you down here?"

She shrugged innocently. "I'm bored." The blonde beauty sauntered over to the control panel he was standing next to and hopped up, swinging her feet carelessly in the air. "We're pretty much stuck here with our thumbs up our asses until Ms. Control Freak decides to let the doctor out of quarantine anyway. I wanted to come see what you were working on."

"It's technical," he admitted while pulling at his collar, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead. "Unfortunately, there's not much you could help me with."

"In that case, will you show me how to work the mining equipment?" she asked while fluttering her lashes at him.

He shook his head, returning to his work. "Can't touch it without the right training first, I'm afraid."

She pouted at him with pursed lips and sad puppy dog eyes. "You never show me anything fun, Kevin." Jess hopped down and tugged on his sleeve, practically pressing her bust up against his arm. "Come onnnn, I'm bored. Hang out with me."

The miner was really starting to sweat, and not because of the heat. "Well...I guess there's no harm in showing you some basic shit."

She giggled excitedly and clapped her hands together. Over the course of the next few minutes, Kevin went over the basic controls of the equipment, showing her the ins and outs of operating a commercial-class mining barge.

"Now, this console right here is how you control the laser drills. That's what breaks the asteroid apart into manageable chunks and exposes the ore. Once you've done that, you go over here to your gravity tether controls and haul those chunks in one at a time for processing."

"Goodness, is it always this warm down here?" she asked while casually unzipping the front of her jumpsuit even further, exposing more skin.

Try as he might, it was almost impossible not to stare. A visible sheen of sweat was glistening off the swell of her hefty breasts, reflecting off the fluorescent light of the mining deck.

"It's...it's the generators for the processing line. Where the ore is separated from chunks of rock and sent to storage. They put out a lot of heat."

She snickered under her breath before turning towards him, a lusty look in her eyes. "They're not the only thing putting out heat right now, Kevin."

He wiped the sweat from his brow, his heart rate skyrocketing as a visible bulge formed in his jumpsuit.

"I have it on good authority you're known for drilling more than just asteroids."

Kevin backed up against the railing as she sauntered up to him with pursed lips and a look of primal desire. "Who uhh...who told you that?"

"Samantha," she admitted casually while swirling a finger around his pectoral. "She says that your two best qualities are your dick and your stamina." Slowly, her hand lowered down to his crotch, the most devious little grin imaginable sprouting on her face. "So...can I see it?"

"Well...the thing is..." He swallowed reflexively. "...Samantha and I kinda have this little agreement. We don't really fool around with other crewmates."

She frowned at that in annoyance. "Seriously? But you two aren't even dating. You're just fuck buddies."

"It's more of a..." Kevin stiffened and inhaled sharply as her hand gripped the stiff erection he was sporting through his jumpsuit. "...health thing. Besides, I thought you had the hots for Doc."

"Yeah, well, he's stuck in quarantine right now," Jess insisted before biting her lower lip in sultry heat and staring up at him with big doe eyes. "Come on. Don't you wanna play with me?" She ran her hand up and down his bulge, stroking it gently. "I promise I'm clean."

Once again, his eyes drifted to those two heaving breasts of hers. Honestly, what did Kevin have to lose here? It's not like Samantha was putting out for him right now anyway. Jess slowly pulled her zipper down the rest of the way.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked while pulling her jumpsuit open, revealing a front-opening black lace bra. "Samantha has a gorgeous ass, I won't deny that. But I've got her soundly beat when it comes to who has the best tits, wouldn't you say?"

"Those are some killer jugs you got on you, I won't lie."

She giggled in that bubbly falsetto again before taking the zipper of his jumpsuit between her teeth and dropping all the way down to her knees. He muttered "sweet fucking christ" under his breath as she whipped out his cock and unhooked the front of her bra, setting her girls free.

"I bet this is something Samantha can't do."

Jess sandwiched his cock between her two soft sweaty breasts and began gliding them up and down his length. All his attention was focused on just holding onto the railing for dear life as she lapped at his head with her tongue.

"How does it feel, Kevin?" she asked playfully.

"Fuck, your tits are the best," he groaned in utter delight.

With that same devious grin of hers, she slipped the head of his cock around her lips and pumped her weighty twins up and down his length. This was so much better than Samantha's head. Those soft supple mounds felt incredible against his shaft. After about ten minutes of play, his body stiffened, and he grunted out his first orgasm. She moaned against his cock, sucking him dry before popping his head out of her mouth and licking her lips.

"Mmm...yummy," she spoke in sultry heat.

He chuckled, panting a little from the exertion. "Oh, you like that, huh?"

Jess nodded insistently before standing up and gripping him by the jumper, tugging the miner with surprising strength towards the nearest tool shed.

"But I'm not done with you yet, stud. Not by a longshot."

She hit the open icon on the door panel and entered the shed before pulling him inside and shutting the door behind her. Kevin nearly went tumbling forward but managed to right himself as she sauntered up to him.

"You know, we don't have to do it down here. The crew barracks are right up..."

Jess cut him off by pulling him down by his lapel and kissing him fiercely. She swirled her tongue with his, making it nasty as his eyes began to glaze over in lust. Finally, she pulled away and snapped her fingers, pointing to the ground.

"On your back."

He didn't question it, Kevin just obeyed, laying down on his back. She stripped her jumpsuit away, revealing a lacy black thong which she quickly did away with as well, teasing him a little by hooking her thumbs through the straps and bending at the waist as she slid them down to her ankles before kicking them away.

"As impressive as that mining rod of yours is, I wanna see if you have any other tricks up your sleeve." Jess straddled his head and dropped to her knees, spreading her folds open nice and wide. "So here are the rules, big boy. You manage to get me off with your tongue, then this tight little pussy is all yours for the next hour. Think you're up to the challenge?"

He smirked up at her. "Bring it here."

Jess happily took a seat on his face, at which point he gripped her thighs and got straight to work tonguing her pussy. Kevin was enthusiastic, she'd give him that. She even started to moan a little, grinding her sex against his face while fondling her breasts.

"Mmm, that's it," she moaned while gently pulling on her stiff nipples. "Just like that. Tongue that pussy."

He eagerly lapped at her clit, and her body began to tremble. She could feel it coming. Any moment now.

"Keep going. That's it. A bit more." Her chest heaved as it slowly built to the surface. "Yes. More. Yes! Yes!"

Her vagina split wide open as eight long spindly fingerlike appendages latched onto his face.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out in pure ecstasy while shutting her thighs tight around the head of her screaming victim as he thrashed violently around on the floor. "That's it! Go, my darling. Go, my sweet child. Go to your host."

Kevin gripped and pulled at her steel-band thighs with all his might, kicking madly. The spindly fingerlike appendages held his head in place as his screams dissipated. Jess started moaning and fondling her breasts all over again, her bright luminous yellow eyes glowing in the dim light. Her belly muscles flexed in a downward motion as something was pumped down his throat.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes," she quietly chanted over and over again as his fighting slowly died down. The strength left Kevin's body entirely, and his arms went limp by his sides.

By the time she was finished with him, the miner was completely catatonic. With another playful giggle, she finally released his head and stood back to her feet, her spindly pussy legs retracting back from whence they came and her eyes returning to normal.