Organism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Jess put on her bra and underwear, slipped back into her jumpsuit, and grabbed a plasma torch off one of the tool racks. She walked out of the shed before turning back towards the unconscious miner and blowing him a kiss.

"Sleep tight, my little lovely. I promise tonight to go back to Master and make you a brother. Okay?"

With those words, she shut the door to the tool shed and locked it before firing up her plasma torch and jamming it into the console. Sparks flew from the ruined panel as internal circuitry melted and fused together, ensuring no one could access this door.

No one would disturb her baby's sleep until he was ready to wake up.

--

Brooke groaned in pleasure as Chris came inside her before collapsing on his chest, panting and out of breath. She kissed him sweetly before cuddling in his arms. About a minute later, the pager on her jumpsuit's utility belt started beeping. She moaned in disappointment before sitting up off the bed and grabbing her underwear off the floor.

"That would be my patient," she declared while slipping back into her bra and panties.

"I swear, he's even needier than I am," Chris joked while relaxing his brawny biceps behind his head.

She rolled her eyes at him before shutting off her pager and changing back into her white nurse's jumpsuit. Brooke leaned forward on the bed and kissed her man before exiting the captain's quarters, passing through the mess hall towards the medbay.

Upon opening the automatic door, she jumped in surprise. Waiting for her on the other side, leaning up against the corridor, was Jess.

"Off to the medbay?" she guessed. "Don't bother. He just wanted some lunch."

Brooke glared at her sourly and folded her arms. "All the same, I'm still gonna check up on him."

Jess shrugged indifferently. "Suit yourself. I just thought I'd save you a trip. I'm sure you're eager to get back to your boyfriend." With a devious grin, she added. "He is...just your boyfriend, right?"

"What business is that of yours?"

"Just seems strange to me," she admitted. "I haven't been here that long, but I get the impression you and the Captain have been pretty close for a while. Yet...no ring?"

Brooke scoffed and brushed her aside. "I'm not having this conversation with you."

She only made it about halfway down the hall when Jess spoke again.

"He seems awfully comfortable lying to the doctor."

The nurse stopped in her tracks.

"It just makes you wonder, what else might he be lying about?"

Brooke clenched her fists tightly and turned around, glaring dangerously at Jess. "What are you implying?"

"You really think that man is your Prince Charming?" Jess laughed. "Please. I've been dating guys like him since high school. Underneath that million-unit smile, they're all the same breed of asshole jock."

She flared irately and got right in Jess's face. "You need to back...off."

"I'm not as naive as you seem to think I am, Brooke. I've been fucked over enough times to be able to spot a cheater from a mile away."

The nurse glared at her furiously for a moment before laughing at her. "Oh, please. We're hardly in high school anymore, little girl." With a catty grin of her own, she then added. "See, unlike you and whatever meatheaded fuckboys barely out of puberty you've been spreading your legs for in the gym locker room, Chris and I have developed a little thing called trust and open communication."

Jess's grin slowly faded away.

"Because that's what you do when you're in an adult relationship, sweetie." Brooke patted her on the cheek condescendingly. "But you'll find out all about that when you're older. Now, how about you just run along and..."

Her words cut off as the breath was robbed from her lungs. Jess grabbed her throat with freakish strength and pinned her against the bulkhead. Brooke pulled against her arm, eyes wide with shock at the vice-like grip this girl possessed.

"You know...I'm getting really sick and tired of you talking down to me like that," Jess insisted in a low, violent tone. "You act as if you're my mother." Her eyes grew wide with rage. "I hate my mother."

Brooke gasped for breath, gripping Jess's wrist as she desperately sucked in oxygen.

"Don't act superior to me just because you're slowly turning into an old maid, Bitch. We're not in the high school locker room right now. We're in space. And in space..." That wicked grin of hers returned, and she snickered sardonically. "...well, you know the old saying, right?"

The nurse trembled in apprehension. Whoever this girl was, she was not Jess. That violent murder in her eyes, the cold, almost predatory gaze that reflected off her features, nothing about this girl was anything like the naive little airhead she remembered.

"Brooke?"

They both turned their heads to see Samantha standing in the hallway, a wary look in her eyes, her hand on the grip of her holstered bolt thrower.

"Everything okay in here?"

Upon seeing the navigations officer, Jess smiled brightly and released the nurse. Brooke inhaled sharply and quietly coughed while rubbing her sore neck.

"Oh, hi, Samantha!" Jess waved, returning to her usual bubbly, bright self. "Nurse Holloway and I were just messing around."

"Uh huh..." She nodded suspiciously before turning to the medical officer. "You alright, Brooke?"

"I'm fine," the nurse assured, sounding a little hoarse.

Samantha looked at the two of them once more before sighing and releasing the grip on her pistol. "So, have either of you seen Kevin? I've been looking all over for that asshole, and I can't find him anywhere."

Jess shook her head innocently. "Nope! Can't say I have."

"Me neither," Brooke added, still rubbing her throat.

She huffed in frustration. "Well, if you see him, tell me."

They both nodded, whereupon Samantha walked away. Jess snapped her gaze back to Brooke, who immediately backed into the bulkhead. With a smirk, she leaned up next to the nurse's ear and spoke in a low soft tone.

"If you don't believe me, that's fine. But the next time you're in his room, you may wanna check out the Captain's PM box. That's where I'd find all my exs' dirt."

With that, Jess sauntered away. Brooke considered everything that just happened, seriously beginning to wonder what the hell was going on with this ship.

--

Jacob was on his third set of crunches when Brooke entered the medbay. She smiled upon seeing him working out before walking up to the glass.

"How's it coming along?"

"You know..." He breathed through his last set of crunches before finally standing up and grabbing his shirt. "...I'm beginning to think I was just doing it wrong for so many years. Exercise is far more mental battle than physical. You have to push past your limits in order to build up a strong foundation."

Brooke subconsciously bit the tip of her thumb in careful consideration, doing a once-over of his body. Jacob was still nowhere near the size of Chris, but what muscle he did possess had been toned remarkably well. Realizing she was staring, Brooke cleared her throat and turned away, quickly changing the subject.

"I'm just doing a status check. Still feeling okay?"

He nodded assuredly. "Still fine."

She sighed woefully. "I'm really sorry we're putting you through this. If it wasn't for protocol..."

"Brooke, you don't need to keep apologizing," he assured after putting on his shirt and taking a seat on his bed. "I get it. I promise."

Her eyes drifted away, guilt seeping back into her being.

"So be honest. What was I really exposed to down there?"

Brooke gasped upon hearing his words, her eyes bulging in shock as she gawked at him.

"Chris isn't as sly as he likes to think he is. I know when I'm being lied to," he assured, not upset, just matter of factly. "So what really happened?"

She lowered her head in sorrow. "We don't know. There was...something in that crypt, Jacob. And whatever it was, it managed to worm its way into your suit."

"And yet you still let me back onto the ship?"

She nodded. "We did..."

There was a long tense silence. Brooke finally turned to leave.

"Anyway, I'll leave you be. Page me again if you need anything."

She approached the automatic door and reached for the panel.

"I've already forgiven you."

Her body froze in place as a jolt of pure shock surged through her being.

"For whatever it is you're trying so desperately to hide from me, I mean," he insisted. "I've already forgiven you, Brooke."

Already she could feel her lip start to quiver. Brooke cupped her hands over her mouth and turned back around towards him.

"So you may as well tell me," he offered with a smile. "Because whatever it might be, it's not going to change how I feel about you one iota."

Her voice hitched as tears trickled down her face. "I can't." She shook her head. "Jacob, I can't. You'll hate me."

"Impossible," he assured. "Brooke, you know better than that. There's not a part of me that could ever be capable of hating you."

"Your suit was running out of oxygen," she insisted desperately, finally letting it out. "I had to make a decision."

Jacob nodded in understanding. "And you were going to choose the safety of the crew over me. That was the right call to make."

"I didn't want to." She stumbled towards the glass while breaking down entirely. "Jacob, I swear I didn't want to."

"It's okay," he assured with a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry!" she wailed, pressing herself against the glass as close as she could and sobbing her eyes out. "I'm so so sorry!"

"Brooke, it's okay." He placed his hands up to the glass to match hers. "It's all behind us now."

She slowly slid down the glass, collapsing onto her side as all the strength left her body. Holding that in was like carrying around a hundred-pound weight in her gut. And with this one act, she'd been absolved. Why? Why was he so good to her even now?

"Brooke, do you need a hug?"

The nurse sniffled, wiping her eyes before staring up at his smiling face. She frowned somewhat reluctantly. Her gaze slowly turned toward the quarantine door.

It was so tempting...

--

Kevin awoke with a splitting headache. His vision swam as he groggily sat up off the floor of the toolshed and looked around. What the hell happened? Last he remembered, he was calibrating the laser drills, then Jess showed up out of nowhere, then there was some crazy dream about being smothered to death by a...what the fuck was going on?

"Jess?" he called out while standing up. God, he was thirsty.

Kevin approached the door panel and tapped it. No response. Concern slowly set into his being as he tried again, tapping a little more insistently this time. Still nothing.

"Jess?" Panic leaked into his voice. The door control wasn't functioning. Kevin began banging against the metal with his fists. "Samantha! Anyone!"

There was a sharp pain in his chest that nearly sent him to the ground. Was he having a heart attack? He banged against the door as hard as he could.

"Hey! Heeeeey! Let me out!" he shouted, half in fear, half in anger.

Another pain, even sharper, more excruciating. The miner howled in agony before falling back and collapsing onto the ground. It came in waves, sharp, stabbing pain as something seemingly forced its way through his ribcage. He rolled around on the floor, writhing in agony.

And then it stopped. Kevin slowly sat up on his knees, shaky and short of breath. Upon trying to stand, he keeled over and vomited up a long stream of blood before collapsing onto his back, his vision fading as all went black.

Kevin's lifeless body jerked and convulsed, whereupon his ribcage burst open. The large, worm-like creature beneath hissed out its first breath of life, bearing its shiny needle-like teeth to the world, free of its host body at last.

--

Night had fallen, and the crew had gone to bed. But the miner was still nowhere to be seen. After repeated attempts to find the asshole, Samantha concluded that Kevin must have been purposefully avoiding her. Which was fine, as far as she was concerned. It wasn't like she actually wanted to talk to him anyway.

Still, that didn't change the fact she was stressed out of her mind. She just couldn't get what happened down on that planet out of her head. There were days she almost envied Kevin. It was moments like this she actually sort of wished she had that one-track mind of his. The navigations officer would have much rather been thinking about units than this shit.

As she wandered the corridors of the Cordoba, lost in thought, a strange sound caught her ear. It sounded almost like a woman moaning. She decided to check it out.

It was coming from the medbay. Samantha quietly entered the room and turned her gaze toward the source of the noise. Behind the tinted quarantine unit, there were two silhouettes, a man and a woman. The man was standing upright, stiff as a statue, black shadows of tendrils surrounding his body. Laying on the bed was the shadow of a woman being seemingly poked and prodded by this mass of limbs. It was her who was making all those ungodly noises.

Samantha swallowed back the lump in her throat and quietly drew her plasma bolt thrower, gripping it in both hands as she slowly approached the quarantine unit.

"Doc?"

No response. The woman continued to moan and writhe in pure bliss. What the hell were those things?

"Dr. Warren," she called again while switching the safety off her gun.

Still nothing. Samantha opened the outer door of the quarantine unit and stepped inside, passing through decontamination whereupon the inner door opened. The heady aroma of...something...permeated her nostrils and caused her cheeks to flush. Whatever it was, it smelled like sweat and leather and asteroid rock, all things she typically associated with sex.

Specifically, they were all things she associated with Kevin.

Samantha jumped around the corner and took aim. Jess was butt-ass naked, bouncing up and down on Dr. Warren's cock. The moment she saw it, Samantha lowered her gun and turned her gaze sharply away, her face the brightest shade of red imaginable.

"Oh shit!" Jacob spotted her out of the corner of his gaze and lurched up, tapping on Jess's thigh for her to get off. She looked behind her and gasped before hopping off his lap and grabbing the nearby blanket to cover herself with.

"Uhh...hey, Samantha." Jacob scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "We didn't hear you come in."

"I didn't see anything. I didn't hear anything," she assured, averting her eyes while turning to leave.

"Wait!" Jess darted in front of her before she could leave. "You're not gonna tell Brooke about this, are you?"

"It's none of my business," Samantha assured, really just wanting to leave. "I mean, we're not supposed to be breaking quarantine, but..."

"Come on, Samantha. We both know the doctor's not really sick," she insisted. "What's the point of this quarantine? Everyone aboard is going stir-crazy. I mean...you get it right?"

"Like I said, it's not my business."

"We just want to make sure you understand where we're coming from," Jacob spoke up, kicking his feet off the side of the bed and standing in the buff. "It would be a problem if Brooke found out about the two of us."

In spite of her better judgment, Samantha risked a glance at him. Her mouth fell open in surprise at what she saw. When did the doctor get so trim and cut? Furthermore, were his eyes sparkling?

Something in this room smelled really good.

A wicked little grin sprouted over Jess's lips as she suddenly let the blanket fall from her shoulders. "You know, Samantha...if you'd be willing to keep our secret, I don't mind sharing with you."

Slowly, almost compulsively, her gaze descended toward Jacob's cock. He was the exact same size as Kevin, eight and a half inches with a two-and-a-half inch girth.

"It must get really old fucking Kevin all the time," Jess insisted while sauntering slowly behind her. "I'm sure if you had better options, you'd have picked them by now."

She tilted Samantha's gaze back towards Jacob's eyes as he approached her. Those two sparkling gems were almost hypnotic. She couldn't pull away. Slowly, her mouth began to go completely slack-jawed.

"I don't..." she fought to resist, but Jess held her gaze in place. "...I don't think...this is a good idea."

"But just look at how handsome he is," Jess insisted, gently blowing a gust of air on her neck. "I bet when you and Kevin fuck you have to look away and picture someone else, don't you."

She slowly nodded her head. "Yes, I...I do..."

"Well, what are you picturing now?"

Samantha tried to will her gun arm to move. Something in the back of her mind was telling her she was in serious danger right now. Just as she began to raise her weapon, Jess gently gripped her wrist and lowered it again.

"You won't be needing that," she assured before relieving the navigations officer of her weapon. Once it was secure, Jess reached around and slowly started unzipping the front of Samantha's jumpsuit. "Let's get you a little more comfortable."

As the blonde beauty stripped her down to nothing but her purple mesh bra and underwear, Jacob placed a hand against her cheek, causing her back to stiffen and a jolt of pleasure to surge through her being.

"Why are you so willing to have fun with Kevin, but not me?" Jacob questioned, his eyes sparkling in dazzling colors. "What's your real reasoning?"

"He's...he's easy to understand," she murmured in a trance. "Guys like him only want one thing...that's...that's what I'm most...comfortable with."

He raised a brow at that. "An awfully mercenary attitude to have, wouldn't you say?"

Samantha nodded. "I gave up on love...years ago."

"What prompted that?" Jess asked gently while peppering her neckline with little kisses.

"When I was in college...my boyfriend assaulted me. I thought he loved me and yet...and yet..."

"Oh, you poor thing," she insisted woefully while pulling her bra over her head. "That must have been so traumatic for you."

"I've never been able to fully trust another man since," Samantha admitted. "Kevin...is honest. At least with him...I know exactly what I'm getting into."

Jacob gently caressed her cheek. "I can make it better."

"How?"

Jess giggled playfully while sliding her underwear down her legs. "We'll show you."

He took her by the back of the head and pressed her lips against his. Samantha's eyes glazed over, and all the resistance melted away from her body as she wrapped her arms around him. Jess reached around and slid her hand down to her naked pussy.

"Don't mind me," she insisted playfully while nibbling at Samantha's ear. "You just focus on him. Focus on what a gentle lover he is."

Samantha's thighs quivered in arousal, and she moaned into the kiss as Jess slid her fingers up and down the folds of her labia, teasing her clit. She opened her mouth, and their tongues swirled, electric sparkles dancing off her body.

"That's it. That's it," Jess chanted as her Master forced his turgid tentacle down Samantha's throat. "Let go. Let go."

Her fingers worked faster, plunging into Samantha's soaking wet pussy as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She screamed into the kiss and came, spraying the ground with a clear fluid.

"Oooo, that was a good one," the blonde giggled playfully before sucking her off her fingers. "Mmmm, I wanna play with her too, Master. Can I? Pretty please?"

He retracted his tentacle from her gaping mouth and pulled away, his eyes like two black luminous marbles. "In a moment, my little love thing. First, I have to implant her."

Jess pouted at him before grinning mischievously. "Just as well; it'll be fun watching you fuck her with that greasy old man's cock."

Jacob guided Samantha over to the bed and laid her down, his eyes never once deviating from hers. While she splayed out on her back and spread her legs, Jess took a place by her side and held her hand before whispering in her ear.