Organism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now tell him where you want it."

"In my...pussy," she begged.

Jess snickered devilishly and nibbled at her ear again. "Show him."

Samantha reached down and spread her folds wide open. "Right here. Right in my greedy little pussy."

He wasted no time. Jacob pressed his head against her opening and entered her. Samantha's back arched, and she shuddered in pleasure as he built up a steady rhythm. The doctor was a machine, never once breaking stride or eye contact with her as he fucked her thoroughly on the bed.

"Like it?" Jess asked while Samantha moaned and grunted in pure bliss. "I took gene samples from Kevin just for you, you know? All it cost me was a quick titjob." She giggled sadistically before running her tongue along her neck. "This way, when Master fucked you for the first time, it would be with your ideal length. Tell me, how does it feel on a man who will actually love you?"

"It's so much better!" she moaned as her body rocked back and forth in time with his thrusts. "It's so much better than that asshole's cock! Oh fuck, don't stop! Please don't stop!"

"You've already come again, haven't you?" Jess purred in her ear before invading it with her tongue. "You taste so sweet, sister."

As they fucked, she guided Samantha's gaze away from him and towards her before pressing their lips together. They shut their eyes and made out with each other, swirling their tongues together in bliss. Jess slipped two fingers down to her own pussy and rubbed. This was starting to get her worked up again.

Samantha suddenly pulled away and started gasping, something deep building up within her. She could feel it wriggling inside her, hitting places Kevin could never reach, pressing against her g-spot over and over again.

Suddenly he hilted inside her, and she was flooded. Samantha trembled from head to toe, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she sprayed the bed in a massive full-body orgasm.

Jess pulled away and giggled at her. "Oooo, now I know that one felt good."

She nodded her head, panting for breath, eyes glazed over in pure bliss. As the organism pulled out of her, glowing blue-green gel began to leak from her thoroughly used cunt.

Jess climbed on the bed and laid herself down beside her. "You're so beautiful, sister."

They made out with each other, breasts pressed up against one another, hands gliding down to their pussies. The two thralls kissed and licked and sucked on each other's breasts, playing, familiarizing, taking in each other's scents, and bonding together.

Jess pulled away and repositioned, straddling Samantha's face before lowering her head between her legs. She parted her thighs and gently began to lick up the excess gel while taking pauses to lap at her clit. Samantha moaned softly before eagerly returning the favor, lapping at her slick heat while gripping her thighs firmly in place. It became a race to see who could get who to come first using nothing but their tongues. A race that inevitably ended in a tie. They both cried out in pleasure almost simultaneously before spraying the bed again with clear liquid, spreading more of their scent, their gene, throughout the room.

While they lost themselves in lustful fits, black tentacles swirled around them, surrounding the two women. So focused were they on giving in to their passion that they failed to notice. It wasn't until Jess felt something swat her on the ass sharply that her focus was finally torn away.

"Ah!" she yelped in surprise, her head lurching up. Jess giggled upon feeling the impact, wiggling her butt a little. "Master is getting playful, sister. We must be riling him up."

Samantha stopped what she was doing and gave her a confused look. "What?"

She then felt something swat her on the thighs, causing her to yelp in surprise as well. Samantha finally thought to look up. They were surrounded on all sides by thick, veiny, tentacles. Some of which were clearly shaped like phalluses. Looking to her right, she could see Jacob standing there, his skin ghostly white, black veins running through his flesh. It didn't take her long to figure out what was about to happen, yet before she could say anything, she felt two hands part her folds, and a familiar tongue begin to lap at her heat once more, this time far more vigorously.

"Ahhh! J...Jess...what is all this? What's going..."

"It's Master's love," she insisted while plunging two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. "That's what this is. He's filling you with his love, sister. After this, you'll be part of our family."

Knowing full well she couldn't stop what was about to happen even if she wanted to, Samantha took a deep breath to steel herself before diving straight back in, returning Jess's passion tenfold with her own tongue. As they licked and fingered each other, the phallic shafts around them continued to swat their rumps. Encouraging them to keep going. They started moaning for the alien organism every time it did so, despite the red welts forming on their rears.

Slowly the tentacles began to slither around their heated, sweat-covered bodies, curling around their hips, thighs, and across the swells of their breasts. The tips of the tentacles began to flick their nipples delicately, sending sparks of electric pleasure jolting through their bodies.

No matter what, they did not stop. The phallic tentacles grew more and more erect. They began to glow greenish blue with bioluminescent energy, until finally, without warning, two of the tentacles plunged themselves deep into their pussies.

They simultaneously arched their backs and went wide-eyed, screaming in pleasure at the brisk intrusion they were in no way prepared for. Suddenly, it was all the two of them could do just to hold on for dear life. Jess remained on top of Samantha, now being held in place by the obscenely strong tentacles. Which groped and prodded at their bodies in all the right spots, while two thick meaty shafts pumped in and out of them over and over again.

"Oh...G...God..." Samantha was losing her mind, going cross-eyed from the sensation. "Jess...I can't...I can't stop my body!"

She couldn't even begin to reply. Her eyes were shut tight, and the most indignant noises imaginable were springing from her throat. With all the strength she could muster, Jess began circling her clit once more with her fingers.

Samantha shut her eyes tight and began circling her clit with her fingers as well while the tentacles swatted their asses and fucked them roughly. A buildup of pressure began to envelop their bodies, and they both instinctively knew the other was close.

"Jess!" Samantha cried desperately.

"Samantha!" she called back, her thighs trembling. "At the same time! Do it!"

Their backs arched, their thighs went stiff and they shrieked out an orgasm the likes of which Samantha had never felt before in her life. Her mind went blank after that, any thought or reason as to what they were doing or why they were doing it fading behind a blanket of white noise and stars in her vision.

Yet still, the organism fucking them both didn't stop. Samantha and Jess were both lifted up into the air. The tentacles encasing their bodies made it impossible for them to move. Another phallus, thicker and veinier than the others, slithered towards Samantha before stopping an inch from her face. The tip of its head was dripping with that same clear blue fluid that smelled unbelievably sweet.

Samantha shut her eyes tight and opened her mouth wide whereupon her throat was invaded by a thick meaty tentacle. The taste was strange, like latex mixed with honey, yet not unpleasant. That didn't change the fact it was uncomfortably thick. She felt like her throat was being stretched as she gagged on the thing. She couldn't breathe, and it quickly became suffocating.

Yet still panic did not overtake her. The pleasure smothered all other senses. Samantha eventually found a rhythm where she could inhale as the thing withdrew from her throat and then exhale as it pumped its way back in. The tentacle, still buried in her pussy, continued to pump in and out of her again and again. Occasionally, one of the organs would whip her ass, yet she hardly felt that anymore. All her attention was focused on the two tentacles ramming themselves repeatedly down her throat and into her quivering heat.

Without warning, she felt something invade her ass. Unbeknownst to either of them, as they were being skewered from both ends by two tentacles, a third, smaller one with a beaded end slithered to their back holes and invaded without warning.

She went permanently cross-eyed. All sense of coherence or ability to comprehend what was happening to her had been lost to the sensations that enveloped their beings. Her whole body felt like one long giant orgasm, and she could feel herself spraying the tentacle repeatedly with her juices. Watering them almost, making them longer, thicker.

Samantha no longer cared if this killed her. Her mind was incapable of caring. Even if she died here. Even if this was the last sensation she ever knew in this life, she simply didn't care. It was true euphoria. A complete and total surrender of control as the entirety of her being began to unravel.

And then she felt the tentacle in her mouth twitch and stiffen. She knew what was coming. What was about to happen. It made sense, somehow, in her altered state of mind, and she wanted it. More than anything, she wanted the organism's gift. "Give it to me!" She begged in her mind, eyes crossed as three fleshy tentacles penetrated all of her holes over and over again. "I surrender! Please, give it to me!"

Perhaps the organism heard her thoughts. Perhaps it was simply done playing with them. Whichever it was, the tentacles erupted. She felt something warm and sticky hit the back of her throat whilst simultaneously filling up her ass and pussy. Her mind having gone blank long ago, she swallowed. This viscous substance that had just filled every hole she had was sweet, it was nourishing, and what's more, it was euphoric beyond belief.

All of her attention was on sucking the meaty member that continued to pump load after load of this rich, thick, fluid down her throat. She could feel her belly filling up as both her back entrances were pumped into as well. Yet nothing came leaking out. Her body absorbed everything the organism gave her.

Until, at last, the tentacles set them both down and slowly retracted. The girls collapsed into each other's arms, minds swirling in a haze as they sloppily made out with each other. The organism pumped its tentacles and sprayed them down with its gift as they moaned and writhed, their bodies absorbing the viscous glowing gel while they made out with total abandon.

Whatever remained of Samantha was gone, lost just like Jess to the pleasures of the parasite.