Organism Ch. 03

Story Info
Something strange begins to happen to the crew.
12.2k words
4.73
6.5k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole ship was sound asleep. At least as far as Jess could tell. Owen and Rebecca were both passed out in the crew lounge while Kevin and Samantha had retired to the bunks. Now was as good a time as any to go visit the doctor again.

She'd been anxiously waiting for everyone to settle in. After everything they'd talked about, Jess desperately wanted some alone time with Jacob. Without the risk of anyone interrupting them. Which was why the moment everyone was sound asleep, she crept out of the bunks and headed for the medbay.

On her way there, Jess ducked behind a corner as Nurse Holloway passed right by her. She was groaning about something and looked a little pale.

"Must have been something I ate," she muttered quietly to herself.

Jess waited for her to round the turn for the next corridor before resuming her quiet pattering towards the medbay. Once inside, she shut the automatic doors behind her before turning and whispering softly.

"Doctor, are you awake?"

No response. The glass wall that formed the quarantine unit was completely opaque. All she could see was the silhouette of a figure standing upright.

"Doctor?"

The figure twitched unnaturally, and she heard a strange crackling noise. A nervous quiver formed in her heart as she gingerly approached.

"Doctor...is everything alright?"

It twitched again, bending and flexing in shapes no human form was meant to make. Jess swallowed back the lump in her throat and gingerly reached out to tap on the glass.

"Doctor...?"

The glass turned transparent again, and she jumped, clasping a hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Dr. Warren was standing there with a confused look on his face, seemingly fine.

"Jess? What are you doing still up? It's like 23:30 ship time."

She blinked at him a few times, looking Jacob up and down. Aside from having apparently changed his clothes, the doctor looked perfectly normal. Finally, she smiled up at him.

"I came to see you." With a slightly nervous frown, she then added. "Is that okay?"

"Of course it is," he assured before having a seat on his bed and folding his arms. "Truth be told, I'm glad you stopped by."

She beamed excitedly at that. "You are?"

He nodded. "I wanted to talk to you about earlier. I'm worried I may have come off as a little too flirty back there. If I offended you, I want to apologize."

"What do you mean? Offended how?"

Jacob sighed somewhat nervously. "I don't know. I guess I'm worried you might have just been humoring me. When you said all those things about..."

"No!" she insisted anxiously, pressing herself up against the glass again. "No, Doctor. You've got it all wrong. I meant everything I said."

He raised a brow in intrigue. "Truly? You'll forgive me if I sound skeptical, I just can't help but believe a gorgeous young lady like you must have plenty of better options than a thirty-four-year-old science officer. Aren't their plenty of guys your age who might be interested in you?"

Jess frowned at that woefully and sighed. "Guys my age all suck. They only want one thing, and if you don't give it to them, they dump you."

"It breaks my heart to hear that. It truly does. You deserve better, Jess."

Her face burned scarlet. "That's why I like you so much, Doctor. You're not just smart, you're always so nice to me. And you're such a gentleman too."

"Well, I'm glad for that, at least. Still, I can't help but wonder if this is truly appropriate, us being together. It's quite an age gap, wouldn't you say?"

"I don't care about that," she insisted, a hint of desperation in her voice. "Your age doesn't matter to me, Doctor. I...I want us to be together."

He seemed to be considering it. Jess was staring at him with desperate, almost pleading eyes. Finally, he smirked at her.

"Can you show me?"

Her cheeks burned, and her back stiffened in surprise. "Wh...what?"

"Show me," he calmly insisted. "How bad you want me, I mean."

Jess bit her lower lip nervously and looked over her shoulder towards the door, checking to make sure no one was coming down the hall. With a full blush on her cheeks, she slowly unzipped the front of her jumpsuit, revealing a red lace bra.

"You mean...like this?"

She pulled her jumpsuit open and pressed her double-d bust up against the glass for him. Jacob stood and approached, admiring her body for a moment before placing his hand against the other side of the quarantine unit.

"You're a gorgeous woman, Jess."

"They're real," she assured, her voice a flushed mix of arousal, excitement, and timidness. "My boobs, I mean."

He chuckled, running his hand up and down the glass. "I figured. Such a shame this glass is in the way."

Again, she nervously checked over her shoulder. "We'd get in a lot of trouble if Brooke caught us."

"She's with Chris," Jacob assured. "I can tint the windows to give us some privacy. Rest assured, no one has to know."

After anxiously wrestling with her thoughts for a moment, Jess opened the outer door and entered decontamination. Whereupon she passed through into the quarantine unit. She gingerly approached the doctor as he tinted the glass, giving them privacy.

Jacob ran his hand along her cheek, and her face flushed with desire. Her heart was thudding in her ears, and her panties were already starting to become damp. Jess wasn't sure what cologne the doctor used, but it smelled so wonderful, and his touch felt so soft and inviting.

As he reached down to gently grab her breast, however, Jess suddenly retreated, covering herself insecurely.

"What's wrong?"

"Every guy I've ever slept with dumped me almost immediately after," she admitted before looking up at him pitifully. "You're...not gonna do that, right?"

He smiled at her affectionately and placed a hand on her shoulder while running his thumb along her cheek. "You trust me, don't you?"

His eyes were almost shimmering, sparkling like glittering gemstones at that moment, holding her gaze in place. He smelled so good. Whatever that was, it was causing sparkles between her legs.

Slowly, she nodded her head.

"Then trust me when I say I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I...I want to believe you, Doctor." Her voice sounded mesmerized, dazed almost. "But...but other boys...have told me the same thing."

"I'm no boy," he insisted, his eyes shining brilliantly against hers. "Where does all this insecurity and mistrust stem from? What is the source?"

"My...my parents...were never home," she admitted, her mouth hanging open as if in a trance. "They were always...working." Jess breathed deeply. "You smell so good, Doctor. What...is that?"

"I just showered," he explained, his thumb gently gliding down her lips. "It must have been lonely, Jess. Living in your house. It's no wonder you've had such terrible luck with boys."

She slowly nodded her head, tears trickling down her face. "I'm still so lonely...Doctor."

He gave her a warm smile, and she was gone. "Kiss me, and I'll make it better."

Jess shut her eyes and leaned up on the tips of her toes as he wrapped his hand around the back of her head. Their lips touched, and sparks danced all along her skin. He tasted so sweet, like the richest, most decadent chocolate she'd ever had before. Everything felt lighter at that moment and a whole lot warmer.

When he pulled away, her pupils were dilated, and she was panting as if breathless. Jess wrapped her arms around his neck and glued her lips back to his, this time moaning into the kiss as their tongues swirled together. She needed more. She needed more of whatever this strange sensation was.

They pulled away again, and her body was trembling. "Everything okay, Jess?"

"I'm really hot, Doctor," she explained breathlessly. There was a flood happening beneath her panties.

"Maybe you should take off that jumpsuit then."

She nodded vehemently. "Yes...yes, that's a really good idea."

Jess wiggled her way out of the jumpsuit, her eyes seemingly locked onto his as she stripped down to nothing but her red lace bra and a pair of thoroughly soaked matching red panties. Jacob cupped her right breast, and she inhaled sharply, a jolt rushing through her body. She was so hypersensitive at that moment every little touch seemed to go straight down to her horribly throbbing pussy.

His fingers glided along her body, running everywhere and anywhere. Her belly, her back, her neck, everywhere he touched felt like buzz buttons were trailing along her skin. It was so agonizingly arousing her swollen sex was actually beginning to hurt.

"Please..." she quietly begged.

He raised a brow. "Please...what?"

She just stood there, quivering from head to toe, too overstimulated to vocalize what she needed. Jess slowly looked down, spotting the bulge in his pants. Her eyes grew wide, and her breathing more labored.

"Goodness, that's a big thing you've got there, Doctor." She swallowed reflexively. "Can I have it? Please?"

He calmly nodded his head. Jess dropped to her knees in seconds, pulling his scrub pants and briefs down in a single motion. His erection sprung forth, and she gasped. He was gorgeous! Jess took him in her hand and ran her tongue up his base to the tip. He tasted like an electric lollipop, little sparkles dancing off her tongue, blending with the sweetest most tart berry flavor she'd ever tasted.

That buzzed feeling returned as she sank her lips around him. Jess bobbed her head up and down his length, her eyes glazed over in euphoric pleasure. Faster and faster she moved while he silently stared down at her. Drool leaked down her chin and onto her breasts as her brain flooded with dopamine over and over again. He was a drug to her senses, and she was already hooked.

Jacob gripped the back of her head and choked her on it. He was about to come; she just knew it! She wanted it! She wanted it more than she ever wanted anything in her entire life.

He pulled her off his cock. "Still with me, Jess?"

She nodded brainlessly, her mouth slack as if permanently stuck open.

"Well, that won't do. You need a bit more."

The turgid, spongey tentacle invaded her mouth again. She tried to push against it with her tongue, but it was too slick with slime and ooze to be held back. She tried to suck in one last gulp of precious air, before it invaded the confines of her throat, pressing her windpipe closed. The twitching thing in her mouth flexed, and she could feel it blossoming. Thick slime invaded her, its euphoria making her head spin as something was pumped into her belly. She swallowed her fill and came hard, spraying clear liquid all over the ground.

He pulled away from her mouth, and she gazed up into his eyes again, mouth open, hungry for more, begging for more. Two luminous black marbles stared down at her. Jacob's skin was ghostly white, and black veins crisscrossed through his body. A single black tentacle protruding from his crotch slithered across her cheek, caressing it gently.

"After this, you'll never be alone ever again, my pet."

Tears streamed down her eyes. He was so beautiful. The most beautiful being she'd ever seen in her life. Jess loved him more than she ever thought possible, but such words were beyond her at that moment.

He opened his mouth wide, and his jaw unhinged. From the back of his throat, the entity slithered forth, a single thick black tentacle that forked and splayed apart, dancing through the air as if to place her even deeper into a trance. The two tentacles were massive, reaching multiple feet into the air. At their thickest, they were as wide around as her arm. The limbs flexed, moving like liquid muscle to form rills and phalli. Seeing them writhing sent a shuddering burst of excitement through Jess's mind, as she pictured all the secret places those beautiful tendrils would reach.

Silently, Jess reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra before letting it fall to the ground. She swallowed back a river of drool as her hands then reached down to the waistband of her panties, which she tugged down the swell of her butt. Sitting up on her knees, Jess slid her thoroughly soaked underwear down her thighs then past her ankles before kicking them away. Now naked on her knees, Jess spread her arms out, ready and eager to be taken.

One of the black tendrils whipped around her neck into a coil, where the phallic tip hovered in front of her face. Something greenish blue and sticky was oozing from its head. Whatever it was, she decided she wanted it. Jess opened her mouth, and the alien invaded her. It pushed itself past her tongue, down into her throat, bending and molding itself to the inside of her body, thrusting and rubbing, pumping in and out. The coils of tentacle around her throat squeezed, then loosened, repeating this pattern over and over again.

Another tentacle slithered around her waist then wrapped around each of her breasts. She was slowly hoisted into the air as the head of the appendage split, dividing into smaller appendages that squeezed her double-d breasts and massaged them vigorously. They pinched, pulled, pushed, and buzzed as tiny tendrils flicked at her nipples.

The third tentacle between his thighs split in two and spiraled up her legs as she dangled in the air, warm, slimy flesh coating her skin as they crawled up towards her throbbing pussy, open and waiting to greet them. One tentacle formed a thick bulbous head that began prodding at her entrance, teasing her mercilessly. As it rubbed along her slick folds, the other appendage formed into a shaft of deep grooves, which expanded into a series of beaded knots that went from small to large, terminating at the end.

It prodded her ass in much the same way the thick bulbous phallus prodded her pussy. Four smaller black tentacles split off from the main body and spread her ass cheeks apart. As the beaded tentacle pushed against the tight ring of Jess's anus, it produced a thick, watery gel that rubbed and twisted inside her. She tried to suck in a deep breath in preparation for what was about to happen, but the thick tendril in her throat plunged and flexed, forcing her windpipe closed.

The beaded tentacle pushed its head against the ring of her anus, each knot progressively stretching her to the absolute breaking point. She screamed around the organ in her throat and came again, spraying the floor as the largest bead slipped in, letting her battered back door rest on the narrow space between the head and shaft. The bulbous tentacle followed suit, pushing deep inside her, filling Jess up to the absolute brim. Her body shuddered with pleasure as the tentacles flexed and molded around her, beating her g-spot in a brutal rhythm.

She was fucked thoroughly by the organism as it built a steady rhythm, slowly at first, but quickly building speed as it flexed and bent, probing and prodding in ways no man, no toy, no anything had ever done before. Her eyes crossed, and her mind went blank as her body turned into a single long, seemingly endless full-body orgasm. One would mount on top of another, her body flexing in rhythm with the thrusts of the black tendrils, clear fluid spraying over and over again from her thoroughly used pussy.

They seemed to change shape inside of her, with new structures rising and dissipating to tease and stretch her even further. The pace kept increasing, faster, faster, until all three simultaneously hilted deep and pumped pure ambrosia inside her. The throat tentacle pulled out, and she gasped for breath, eyes permanently crossed and her tongue languidly dangling as a great flood of bluish-green gel splattered over her face. The tentacles in her pussy and ass pumped jet after jet of their load inside of her, then wrenched free, and shot rivets of gel all over her tits, ass, belly, and back. Jess was thoroughly coated, plastered in alien sperm.

Yet still, the organism was not done. The tendrils around her legs swung her upside down, and the thick bulbous tentacle that had just finished fucking her pussy swung down to her mouth. She opened wide, and the head pushed its way in. It was almost too big to fit in her mouth, and her jaw strained, but the organ contracted just enough to squeeze in, then expanded again, deep inside her throat.

The beaded tentacle morphed, expanding into a bulbous knot that pressed against Jess's ass. Her hole gaped just enough that the massive organ could fit, and as it forced its head in, she felt like she was being split in half. It stretched and pressed while tiny tentacles wriggled against her labia, flicking her clitoris as alien seed spilled from her pussy with each new contraction. The tiny tendrils reached inside of Jess, spreading her wide, opening the way for her master.

From his back, two brand new tentacles formed and shaped before slithering toward her gaping pussy. The two thick phallus heads both pushed deep inside her simultaneously, further filling and stretching her to absolute capacity. The organs built into a frantic pace, and whatever remained of her mind was completely gone. All that was left was bliss, a dense fog of ecstatic pleasure.

The tendrils began to throb once more, and she knew instinctively she was about to be bred. "Do it, Master! Do it!" She screamed in pure ecstasy in her mind. "Knock me up! Fill me up! I'm ready! I want it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jacob hit his climax, and she was flooded. Alien seed rushed through her body in rivers. The organism pumped its fluid directly down her gullet into her belly as well as deep inside her ass and pussy. All while fireworks exploded inside her broken mind as neurotransmitters flooded her brain with ceaseless bliss.

Finally, the tentacles lowered Jess to the ground, uncoiled from around her useless body, and took aim. They sprayed her down, shooting rivets of glowing green-blue slime all over her body. With their work complete, they retracted back into their Master's body, vanishing from sight as all returned to normal.

Jess was left lying in a pool of glowing alien sperm. Excess gel dribbled from her gaping holes as she laid on her side, panting in broken, exhausted breaths, tongue languidly dangling from her mouth, eyes rolled back into her head. She lay there, basking in a heavenly afterglow like no drug or bottle could ever hope to provide. Her body occasionally twitched and seized in a happy little aftershock.

Jacob's body returned to normal, his skin and eye color now human again as he grinned wickedly at her. "Well, now...I'd say we enjoyed ourselves. Haven't we?"

Slowly, she lurched up off her side. Jess peered down at her hand curiously, now coated in this strange blue slime. She spread her fingers apart and took a closer look, noting the substance contained green microfilaments swimming around the blue-tinged gel, which gave the substance its strange glow.

With a massive smile on her face, she eagerly sucked the gel off her fingers, relishing in the exquisite taste of decadent, fruity confection. The gel slithered up her body, hydrating her skin and invading her eyes, nose, and ears as she tongue-bathed herself like a cat, licking and moaning while writhing around on the floor. She wanted all of it, every last drop inside her.

When there was no more left, she continued to roll around on the floor, purring contently as her hands ran along her body. Her skin was like rich cream now, so soft and supple. Everything felt wonderful. Whatever this indescribable high was, it didn't seem to be going away.

All the same, she desperately wanted more. Jess sat up on her knees with her palms flat down, like a dog begging for a treat. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Ahh?" she begged with a big pair of puppy dog eyes.

Jacob snickered at her, that wicked grin of his growing to reveal a set of razor-sharp canines. He gently pet her cheek as she stared up at him pleadingly.