Organism X Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he looked, he only caught a momentary glimpse of her face, but it was enough. It was her. Felicia.

Luckily, she did not see him. Instead, she marched down the path at a rapid pace, seemingly heading for the campus center.

There was something different about Felicia, but Evan could not put his finger on it from this distance. He thought back to the girl in the hallway, the ruined room, and that awful, slithering thing.

Don't worry, it's not interested in you.

That's what the girl had said, but what did it mean. Who were those things interested in. Had it come from Felicia?

Evan felt nauseous and exhausted. The past few days had been some of his worst, and the last hour was the apex of the shitshow, but he still wanted to know. What happened to Felicia?

He trailed her at a distance, only eyeing her every few seconds. It was slow work and the fear heightened with each second.

11.

"I felt like such an idiot in front of Professor Pierce. Do you think she'll ever respect me after that display?"

Erin was having a full blown meltdown.

"You are being so over dramatic!" Melissa said, giggling.

"Besides, it's me who made a fool of myself. Oh hi there biology super lady, I hate science!"

"Yeah, you were no help, Melissa."

Melissa blew a raspberry at her and danced ahead.

"Come on, I made you look good, Erin. Besides, you were fine. Professor Pierce seemed hella preoccupied, that's all."

Erin stopped and sighed loudly. To Melissa, the girl suddenly looked painfully tired and small.

"What's wrong, girly?"

Erin kicked a pebble into the woods, found another pebble, and kicked that one too.

"I'm stressed. It looks like I won't be getting an RA position, my roommate has kind of been an uber-bitch recently, and my hallway is really starting to creep me out. Also eggs!"

"Yeah, what the hell is up with that? No judgment, but your RA is a freak."

"She seemed so normal," Erin said, kicking another pebble.

Melissa looked at her friend and her heart sank. In the light of the path, Erin's eyes looked so vacant and tired. What was worse, she seemed to have a slight tremble.

"Hey, if you're roommate's being shitty and your hall is infested with eggs, you can always come back to my room. Bethany is chill."

Erin looked into Melissa's eyes and smiled. She looked like she was about to tear up.

"Thanks, that actually means a lot. I might take you up on it. Either way, I still need to grab a few things. Maybe I'll make one more pass at talking to egg girl about my application."

"Well I'll come too. I've got time. What's homework even?"

Melissa gave Erin a pat on the back and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you," Erin whispered softly.

12.

It was seven thirty when Liz saw the girl walk in. Liz had just finished her third cup of coffee in two hours and her brain was ready to go into orbit.

The campus coffee shop was located on the bottom floor of the campus center. It sat at the end of a long hallway that lead to a stairwell to the second floor and the meal hall.

On a Tuesday evening, the coffee shop was usually dead and this night was no different. With nothing to do, Liz and her co-worker Lana people watched. They tracked anyone they didn't know as they came through the campus center or walked down the path by the store.

Once the person was gone, they would each make up a story about the person (or people) and judge which one was the best. The more outlandish, the better.

When the girl walked in, nearly forty minutes had passed since the girls' last customer. They were desperate for a distraction.

The girl was dressed in an oversized, rain-soaked sweatshirt and seemingly nothing else. She kept her eyes on the ground and refused to look at Liz or Lana, instead making a beeline to the bathroom.

"Alright, we better come up with a good one for her," Liz said.

She turned to Lana and saw that her coworker looked puzzled and slightly mortified.

"You okay"

Lana pointed to the floor by the entrance. A trail of a dark green slime lead into the bathroom.

"Did that come from her?"

"Yuck!" Liz said. "Okay, we really have to make this a good one."

"I don't know if I want to play this time. Something about her wasn't right. Is it just me?"

Liz blew on her blonde bangs and stepped up to the cash register.

"She seemed like a weirdo, if that's what you mean."

"I guess," Lana said. "I just feel uncomfortable all of a sudden."

"You're no fun. Oh well, I guess my phone will have to do."

Liz subconsciously checked the security camera perched in front of her and placed her phone on the counter below the cash register, hopefully out of sight.

"Do you think Debora actually checks that thing?" Lana asked.

"I know she doesn't, but I'm still twitchy."

"It doesn't seem like you to be twitchy."

Liz yawned, eyed the camera once more, and locked her phone. She had to pee, again.

"Normally, no. People tell me I'm crazy, hyper, perky," Liz said.

"I don't think they're talking about just your personality with that last one."

Liz stuck her tongue out at Lana.

"Anyways, I'm only twitchy when it comes to my parents. They've been total psychos since this thing in high school. Long story. Anyways, this job is one of the conditions they set for me staying in school. I don't like to take chances."

"Fair enough," Lana said. "But you kind of are taking a chance by having your phone out."

"A calculated risk."

Liz leveled her index finger at Lana.

"I guess," Lana shrugged. then she pulled her phone out without a second glance at the camera.

"Whatever," Liz said. She really had to pee now.

"I'll be back," she said. "If I don't come back, the demon girl killed me."

Lana flashed Liz the peace sign without looking up from her phone.

Liz took off her campus store visor and walked over the bathroom, taking care to not step in the trail of slime. Just another thing she had to clean later. Great.

When she stepped into the bathroom, Liz immediately knew something was off. The room smelled, but not in the usual way. Having cleaned the campus bathroom several dozen times, she was used to the mixed odor of sanitizing chemicals and piss.

However, what she smelled now was an overpowering scent unlike anything she had ever experienced. The odor was cloying, like honey, but also fruity. Under all of it was a muskyness like sweat or sex.

Then there was the crying. Liz heard soft, heavy sobbing coming from the farthest stall. The door to the stall was open just a crack.

"Great, now I feel like shit," Liz muttered under her breath.

"Hey, are you alright?" She called out.

The sobbing came to a sudden stop. Liz felt the hairs on the back of her neck starting to rise as every bit of her intuition screamed to run.

No, that's not right, Liz thought.

Liz stepped up to the final stall and knocked lightly on the door.

"Hey, is you need help, we can call someone."

The girl on the other side was breathing deeply, as if she were in deep pain.

Maybe she's incapacitated, Liz figured.

She pushed open the door a crack and there, squatting on the ground was the girl. Her hair a raggedy mess, her natural blonde strands darkened and slicked with slime and sweat.

From this angle, Liz could see that the girl was not wearing anything below the waist. Green slime cascaded from the girl's vagina in big gobs.

"What?"

It was all Liz could manage to say.

The girl looked up, her eyes blazing an unnatural green. She had a wicked, hungry grin on her face.

Lana never heard Liz's cries for help.

13.

"Stand," Emily commanded.

Hades stood obediently.

"So you really are my little toy," she said, marveling at the boy.

He wasn't much to look at. Ugly and out of shape, cruel and broken, Hades wasn't a catch.

He was, however, a body to use.

"Alright, next trick. Hades, tell me your birthday."

"March 19, 1999," he said in a flat monotone.

"Good! That deserves a reward."

Emily walked up to her new toy and placed his hand on her right breast. The boy immediately started to squeeze and fondle Emily. He seemed especially fond of pinching her fat pink nipples.

"Oh God, these things are sensitive. You certainly haven't lost your libido, that's for sure."

Hades said nothing, instead focusing entirely on Emily's chest.

"Stop," Emily commanded.

Hades obeyed.

"Good boy."

Emily slipped back into her clothes and commanded Hades to change as well. He did so with no questions asked.

"Alright, sweetie, we're going out for some more field testing. Can you act natural for me?"

Hades cocked his head to the side. The command didn't register.

"Hmm. Can you act like you did before we met. You will still listen to my commands, but, uh, talk."

"Okay, will do," the boy said.

He spoke with a neutral expression, but it was better than the monotone.

"Good boy! There will be a lot more boobies for you if you keep it up!"

Emily sent Hades down the hallway and sauntered behind him. The creature within was close. She gave it maybe another hour. Now she just needed to find a host for her little baby.

14.

Evan rushed into the campus center. All along the way, he had kept behind Felicia for nearly a quarter of a mile and it ensured that he wasn't seen. Now he was regretting this.

For seemingly no reason, warning bells screamed in his head.

He looked to the counter of the coffee shop and saw Lana.

"Hey, have you seen Felicia Owens walk through here?"

Lana looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes.

"Who?"

"Felicia Owens. RA for Newbury Hall. Don't you know her?"

"Unlike you, I don't know everyone on campus, Evan."

Evan scanned the coffee shop and the long hallway. It was deserted.

"Doesn't Lizzie work this shift too? Where's she at? She's nicer to me."

Lana scoffed and hopped down from the counter.

"Yeah, she's in the bathroom."

"Oh, good," he said.

His brain felt scrambled. It was hard to think straight and even harder to get that girl from the hallway out of his brain.

"Has anyone rolled through in like the last five minutes? I guess I should have asked that earlier."

"Yeah," Lana said.

"Yes I should have asked that earlier or yes someone rolled through?"

"Both."

"Cool, Who?"

"I didn't know her. I don't know all these people, Evan!"

Evan hated when Lana tried to flirt. She never got it right.

"What did they look like?"

"She was blonde and messy, she left that."

Lana pointed to a trail of green slime that ran from the entrance to the bathroom. The substance was identical to the gunk in Felicia's room.

"She went into the bathroom?"

"Yeah."

"And Liz is in the bathroom?"

"Yeah."

"Shit!"

Evan bolted down the hallway towards the bathroom. He could hear Lana trailing behind him, but he ignored her.

The warning bells were now air raid sirens blasting directly into his inner psyche.

Evan got to the door and reached for the handle, but Lana blocked him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You can't go in there!"

"We need to open that door!" Evan shouted.

"Why?"

Evan searched for an explanation and came up blank. It wasn't like he had an explanation or anything.

"We just need to."

"You're a freaking pervert."

Their argument was cut short when they both heard a faint moan come from beyond the bathroom door.

Lana put her ear up to the door and suddenly her expression darkened. She held her hand up to Evan, signaling him to wait as she opened the door.

When she did so, they both heard the moans much louder, along with heavy breathing and what sounded like a rhythmic squelching sound.

Lana stepped into the bathroom and Evan followed her. They could see that the bathroom stall at the end was slightly ajar.

What is it with half opened doors? Evan wondered.

They stepped closer and could see the shadows of two people dancing across the far wall.

Lana turned to Evan, all the spunk drained from her face. She just looked scared now.

Biting the bullet, Evan pushed open the door. Nothing prepared the pair for what they saw before them.

Felicia had Liz Cameron bent over with her pants down and around her ankles. Felicia had Liz's campus store shirt pulled up and was choking the girl's taught breasts as she thrust against her. Liz's torn pink panties and bra sat discarded on the floor, both covered in green slime.

That wasn't the strangest part at all. No, the strangest part was what Felicia was putting into Liz.

From Felicia's crotch emerged a massive rod with a similar texture to the worm from the hallway. This thing glowed red and dripped green slime. Whatever it was, Felicia was ramming it into Liz's vagina with vigor. She seemed to be enjoying putting it in, too, if her labored breathing indicated anything.

Wrapped around Liz's creamy thighs were two smaller, slender tentacles the same color and texture as the worm Evan saw in the hallway.

Liz moaned softly as Felicia violated her, seemingly resigned to this fate and nearly unconscious.

Felicia's belly was swollen and growing and her pace increased rapidly.

Lana clapped her hands over her mouth to stifle a scream.

Evan broke out of his shocked state first. All he could do was scream, but that was enough.

Felicia immediately let go of Liz's breasts and turned to face Evan. For a moment, her eyes burned like a pair of emerald coals before fading to their regular blue.

Evan and Felicia stared at each other in shared disbelief. Looking down at Liz, who she was still connected to, Felicia suddenly seemed overwhelmed with horror.

She violently yanked her strange member out of Liz's vagina, causing a gout of bright, glowing slime to follow.

"Don't look at me," Felicia screamed, tears now filling her pretty blue eyes.

She surged forward, knocking Lana and Evan down in the process, and bolted out of the bathroom. Evan followed her while Lana tended to Liz.

Felicia was gone, but a fresh trail of slime now coated the white tile floor. Maybe he could follow her.

Evan looked back at the bathroom and thought of the crumpled body of Liz Cameron. Outside, it started to rain once more.

Liz was mostly unconscious, her head cradled in Lana's lap. Every few seconds or so, she babbled something incoherently, but otherwise seemed unaware of Lana and Evan.

"What the fuck was that?" Lana said.

She was shaking and her usually olive skin was very pale.

"I don't know," Evan said.

"You're lying. You were looking for her."

"I guess that's true," Evan said.

A strange calm blanketed him now. It was as if all the stress and panic had reset his system, and now he was on a rebound. All his thoughts felt distant, like his mind was underwater.

"They found six more dead guys. I found them."

"Why would you say that?" Lana said.

She was the inverse of Evan's calm, bordering on hysteria.

"I think Felicia did it. The girl who did this. Holy shit, I think she did it."

Lana stared at him in disbelief.

Evan looked up suddenly, feeling a strange clarity.

"We need to get her help. Now. I'll call 911, you get her dressed."

Evan looked down at Liz and felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. Was it too late for her?

15.

"Do you really need all this junk?" Melissa asked as she watched Erin fill her backpack to the brim.

"Yes! Stop asking."

"Fine," Melissa said.

The room still smelled weird, as did the hall. It was that sweet, strange odor that neither girl could put their finger on.

Outside, the rain fell hard against the roof and pavement. It was an awful night.

"Can you hurry?" Melissa asked for the fifth time.

"I'm trying, Jesus."

"This place gives me the creeps."

As she said this, the door behind them swung open. The girls turned and froze.

Standing there was Lily Myer, Erin's roommate, naked as the day she was born. Her eyes burned with green light.

A girl joined Lily in the doorway. Her eyes were the same violent emerald, and she leered at the pair with gleeful hunger. Between her fingers writhed what looked like a giant leech.

"Hi ladies," the girl said. "Ready to have some fun?"

16.

Felicia crouched by the water's edge, the rain pouring over her.

She could feel it inside. It was hatching, even though its host was long gone.

The creature emerged from her aching vagina then. It was far and covered in little tendrils. Seizing it in her hands, Felicia held the monstrous thing up to her eyes.

She was losing control again. She could feel it slipping away like grains of sand in an hourglass. She needed to act.

Felicia squeezed the creature in her hands, feeling it fight desperately to stay alive. She couldn't let it fall into the water. It would find someone then.

Finally, the worm ruptured, it's guts spraying across Felicia's face. Soon, the rain washed the gore away. She let the lifeless thing tumble to the ground and then she sobbed as the urges overtook her once more.