All Comments on 'Organism X Ch. 14'

by DevilBookCorruptions

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm so happy to see you continue this amazing series literally one of the best stories on here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To be honest, I was not to keen on how the previous chapter handled Melissa. Having her betray the group is a good idea, but what put me off was how eager and fully committed she was about it by the end. There is a line between corruption and outright mind control and chapter 13 went too far in the latter direction. My interest in her character arc went from a 9/10 to a 3.

Fortunately this chapter was a big improvement! I vastly prefer how she’s depicted as tragic, desperate and utterly consumed by desire. It makes chapter 13's ending a bit odd but that’s not a big deal. Keep up the good work.

CrepeCrepealmost 2 years ago

Huh, I started reading it cuz I love stories with "corruption" as a motive, but following the adventures of human team before I realized it I began to empathize with their struggles. Now I find myself rooting for them, hoping they won't be defeated. It's a bit surprising :S

If I got so emotionally invested then I guess that means characters are well-depicted!

It's interesting that story is not simple "goodies vs baddies" and there is more than 2 factions here.

Thought I feel that way just about Felicia but reading description of Janet I think I became charmed by muscular women who can physically overpower and dominate other humans.

Though now I feel a bit sad about Adam, he was kinda cute. Felt a bit depressed by conclusion of TeacherxStudent earlier too. Girl on girl feels more erotic (to me) but it's a bit regrettable/unfair that men will end up dead in this setting. Pity they can't be kept as pets or maybe genderbent or maybe become some other type of monster that could stay with their love from the time when they were still human. Guess I am a sucker for romantic ending even in corruption/horror/evil story.

Also age regression was really nice! It's great to see someone regain youth (and attain bewitching charm) through nefarious means in corruption stories. It's a lovely pattern.

Anyway this is a great work and I am grateful that you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have an idea for a breast expansion story. At night, a meteorite crash lands on Earth and a parasite alien goo comes out of it, goes to a young woman's house and goes to the woman's breasts while she's sleeping to live in them and uses her milking glands to reproduce more of itself making the woman's breasts bigger as the days go by leading to a out of control breast expansion and ruining the woman's life and her breasts. Please consider making this.

RowanWritesRowanWritesalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying your writing. This chapter popped up and I have no read all your stories start to finish. I will say you have gotten better at it: your early chapters from a couple of years ago were about rough, and things have really picked up and smoothed out! The stories are compelling.

If I have any complaint it is the constant bickering which grows a bit tiresome, and the stupidity of some characters choices, which can be irritating, or feel out of character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The woman began to rip Adam's clothes off with her bare hands. With her raw strength, it was an easy task. The fabric gave way like tissue paper."

what happened to adam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The woman began to rip Adam's clothes off with her bare hands. With her raw strength, it was an easy task. The fabric gave way like tissue paper."

what happened to adam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope you continue this story more literally the best author on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be awesome to see Jessie Vitelli get the worm and become a sister, and the proceed to infect Professor Pierce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I happened across this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I happened upon this story via the EMCSA and and was interested enough to trace a path here to read the chapters that have been uploaded on this site. There's a lot here that I find really engaging. I'm generally speaking not huge on the worm motif, but I've been re-reading stories on EMCSA that related to that concept. I ended up finding your work which has been really nice stuff.

As for the story itself, what I've been enjoying most about it are the moments of infection and the sudden rush of pleasure that overwhelms the new sisters as they start to transform. I prefer the sisters that have infected their partners via seduction. I liked Maroney and Harriet, for example, rather than Felicia having to be physically stopped from escaping.

At least one other has pointed out that the sisters and humans have this tendency to snap at each other and wind up infighting. This seems realistic to me, that under all this stress and uncertainty there'd be conflict.

My ideal situation in all this is that someone older and wiser, like Maroney, would have taken stock of the situation and decided that she would just go fuck off to found her own clan of worm-sisters that didn't kill random men and turn unvetted women. Go somewhere they don't know your name, become vigilantes quietly, feed the hungers, grow and prosper. She at least at the time had enough regret over killing Brandon, she could have followed that train of logic if she'd been thinking clearly.

For the Sisters, they're really out of control and going about this with no interest in subtlety. It's hard not to feel like even Leah is kind of barking up the wrong tree. I do like overall where the narrative and writing is going, from an in-story perspective it would be great for the Sisters if one of them had the presence of mind and strength of will to actually lead them to something other than eventual destruction at the hands of either the human protagonists, or the government.

As for the humans, Pierce is up to crazy nonsense, for sure. I've liked Melissa's slow fall into temptation. I'll admit that I've mostly been less interested in Jessie and Haley because of their innate repulsions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be a cool twist of fate if Jessie Vitelli, being against the worm sisters from the beginning, gets infected and becomes a devoted sister herself.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

cool story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous