Organism X Ch. 14

Story Info
Our heroes discover a possible cure, but is it too late?
24.8k words
4.79
14.9k
13

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Yup, I'm back! I'm going to try to at least finish Organism X and Mummified Remains, but I'm also looking at exploring some other ideas if I have time. This chapter is long, but hopefully satisfying. Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger at the end.

1

The Night Before:

Leah stared in disbelief at the empty room, her mind steadily collapsing into a noxious rage. Her sisters. Her pack. They were all gone.

How could this happen?

The question was rhetorical. The answer was as plain as day. Megan Jensen, who had challenged Leah's leadership for so long, led a coup. Now all of the hard work Leah had been doing to keep the sisterhood under control would be blown wide open.

"We have to stop her," Leah said. "She's going to get us all captured -- or worse."

"I don't disagree, but what can we do? She has all of them under her thumb, including that muscle bound freak," Lindsay responded.

"I'm calling Jon."

Lindsay raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I don't understand why you're so reliant on that creep. It seems like he's only led us astray."

Leah shrugged, "maybe, but he's still a body. If we want to get things under control, we'll need those."

"Fine, whatever. Call him. I don't care."

Leah eyed her second-in-command closely. So far, Lindsay had been a loyal companion, but there were signs that her dedication was beginning to waiver. Keeping Lindsay on her side was paramount to Leah maintaining what little control she had.

Jon picked up after the third ring.

"Hey, I have a few more professors and admins we can target," Jon said.

"We have a problem."

"What is it?"

"Megan left."

Jon cursed on the other end.

"And she took most of the girls with her."

"How could this happen?"

"It doesn't matter how it happened. What matters is how we stop it. I want you to come up with a plan and get over here immediately."

"That's easier said than done, Leah. Shit, we've completely lost control."

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the entrance of the dorm room. Leah looked up in time to see a figure dashing towards her. A moment later, the attacker collided with her, sending her hurtling backwards.

"You bitch! You lied to me!" Talia Maroney shrieked.

Steely fingers closed in on Leah's throat, cutting off her air. She struggled against her attacker in vain, getting pushed against the wall hard enough to knock the wind out of her in the process.

The weak and frail professor from earlier in the night was gone, replaced by an enraged beast. With her renewed body, Talia Maroney had gained considerable strength. Her glowing eyes burned with hatred, filling Leah's entire field of view, a field of view that was rapidly shrinking into darkness.

Leah's consciousness faded. Her lungs were burning and her mind was shutting down. Somewhere in the distance, she heard a scream and wondered who it belonged to.

A moment later, Leah's throat opened up. She sucked in a hot, agonizing breath and doubled over, listening to the sounds of struggle filling the room. Looking up, she saw Lindsay holding Maroney from behind, using her power to subdue the woman. Even with the full weight of Lindsay psychic arousal coursing through Talia Maroney's body, the fallen professor was still putting up one hell of a fight.

"I killed him! You never told me I would kill him!" she shrieked.

As Leah collected herself, it became her time for rage. Her sisterhood had abandoned her in an act of supreme foolishness. All she had left as allies were Lindsay, a pervert, and this screaming, overgrown baby. Leah channeled her anger into her power and focused it directly at Talia Maroney. Immediately, the professor shut up.

"I gave you everything, and this is how you thank me?"

Talia stammered, at a loss for words. Leah's hypnotic power crushed her will as if it were a vice.

"You were a pathetic old woman when I found you. You had nothing. No looks. No husband. Nothing."

Leah grabbed the woman's newly inflated breasts and squeezed hard.

"I gave you these big tits and this young, sexy body, and all you can do is complain."

Tears streamed down Talia's cheeks. "I didn't want to kill him."

"I told you to feed. What do you think that meant?"

Talia had no answer.

"You stupid little bitch. You're one of us now. You feed on men and you make more of us by fucking girls. That's how it works."

"I don't want to be a monster."

"It's a little late for that."

Leah hiked up Talia's sweater and carefully inspected her midsection, noticing slight movement under the pale skin. At least the professor was not a total drag. Within her body, the source of Leah's restoration was growing. They needed bodies to take back control of the sisterhood and there was only one way to achieve that goal.

"You and your dead boyfriend made a baby."

"Wha-what?"

"When you feed, your body starts to produce a worm. That way you can make some lucky girl a monster just like you."

Talia paled.

"God have mercy."

"You're well beyond his reach, I'm afraid."

Leah motioned to Lindsay. "Zap her."

Lindsay gleefully obeyed, sending lust energy pulsing into Talia's body. The woman convulsed, her full lips parting in a soundless scream. As this happened, Leah unbuttoned the woman's jeans and pulled them down. Leah noted how much harder it was to get those pants down a second time given the way Talia's ass cheeks had plumped to luscious perfection. When the woman shut up, she was one of the hottest sisters yet.

Leah remorselessly jammed her middle and index fingers into Talia's pussy, shoving them deep. As she did this, she maintained eye contact, keeping her hypnotic bond with the woman. Leah could feel the essence of the woman with her mind. It was like clay to be shaped.

"Let go of love and embrace lust."

"Buh-buh-but Brandon!"

"Brandon never loved you!" Leah snapped. "He just wanted to fuck you like a piece of meat. Do you think he would have ever fucked you if you didn't look like this?"

"He was so kind, though!"

"He was polite to you because you were his teacher. And then you went through puberty a second time, came out the other end looking like a playboy model and became something he could lust after. He was kind because he wanted a good grade. He fucked you because you have big tits."

Talia shivered and sputtered and cried. She was an absolute mess, but even so, Leah saw her incredible potential. She was a professor -- an authority figure, yet she looked like a buxom teenager. Her slim, willowy body made her large breasts seem even bigger. Given the right attitude, she would be a powerful ally. Unfortunately, too much of the timid, middle-aged professor remained.

"Why are you doing this?" Talia asked.

"Because I need you, Talia. You have to embrace the monster you've become and help your sisters."

"My sisters?"

"We're all a sisterhood, Talia. We care for each other and help each other. You've never had that before, have you? If I had to guess, you were a nerdy outcast growing up. As you got older, things didn't get better. The bullying went away, but the abandonment and boredom got worse. You had no one before we found you."

Talia blushed and tried to look away, but Leah would not let her.

"You're one of us now, Talia. You have friends."

"Friends?"

"So many friends. Sisters, really. We're all very close. We aren't a clique, however. We don't exclude people. Quite the opposite, in fact. We are welcoming to all kinds of girls. I bet you teach some lovely girls, Talia."

Leah could feel the woman's will crumbling to dust. For all sisters, there was one truth: over every other single emotion, lust dominated. It was time to push Talia further, using her grief and anger as a starting point.

"I don't want to hurt any more students," Talia said, but she sounded unsure.

"I'm not asking you to hurt anyone. I'm simply asking you to share this gift you've been given with some bookworm in your class."

Talia Maroney blushed harder and her eyes began to glaze over. She was beginning to thrust her hips against Leah's invading fingers. Her pussy leaked like a broken faucet.

"I shouldn't," Talia said softly.

"You can't help Brandon. He's gone. You can help one of your pretty little students become a goddess."

"When you put it like that," Talia trailed off.

"Think about it, Talia. Imagine a cadre of hot bookworms surrounding you, loving you, worshiping you. You can have all the dorky literature discussions you could ever hope for."

Leah thrust her fingers in harder. Lindsay, flawlessly picking up on her cue, intensified the lust flooding Talia's body. It wouldn't be long before the woman came.

"Oh my," Talia muttered, drool leaking from the edge of her mouth.

"Find those students, Talia. Corrupt them and bring them to me. Do that, and you'll forget all about Brandon. You'll never be lonely or sad again."

Talia screamed as her knees gave out and her pussy gushed emerald-colored slime. The fluid splattered her panties and the tile floor below. Leah watched her cum with utmost satisfaction. She cupped Talia's cheek and smiled down at her like a proud parent.

"That's a good girl. You'll obey mamma, right?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes!"

Leah allowed the woman to slump to the floor and turned her attention to Lindsay.

"You and I are going to the administration office first thing in the morning. I turned a stupid little bimbo there a couple of days ago. I don't know what she's been up to lately, but she's not under Megan's control and we need all the help we can get."

"Once we have that help, what comes next? Megan's bound to have way more sisters by the time we're finished," Lindsay said, a note of irritation entering her voice.

Leah appraised her partner carefully. If Lindsay flipped, there would be no stopping her. That little magic trick of hers was very powerful.

"I'll figure it out. For now, let's just make sure we're ready to grab as many bodies as possible."

For a moment, Lindsay's eyes were like ice. Then, her expression softened slightly.

"Right, sounds good. I'm sure it will all work out in the end."

Leah nodded, but couldn't shake the sense of unease. Moving forward, she would have to watch Lindsay twice as closely.

2

Jessie Vitelli knew she needed to leave, but the right time to do so kept eluding her. The other girls were hopeless. They all thought, wrongly, that they could make a difference. They believed Professor Pierce when she blathered on about a cure. They believed Bethany when she gave them that power of friendship bullshit. That belief was going to run them right off a cliff.

Glancing at the other girls, Jessie could tell she was hopelessly alone. Professor Pierce and Molly barely even took the threat of the infected seriously, having only experienced them second hand through stories and pictures. The others knew better, but they were in denial.

Jessie watched as Bethany Eastwood enthusiastically aided the professor with her experiments. She was smiling again and the dark circles under her eyes were clearing up. It seemed that the mission to save her friend had reinvigorated the girl.

Meanwhile, Haley, Eliza, and Penny sat in a corner chatting and giggling. They were worse than Bethany in Jessie's estimation. At least Bethany was trying something. The others were just stagnating.

Finally, Jessie turned her attention to Melissa Takizawa. She was an odd one. On one hand, she had faced even more misery at the hands of the infected than Jessie had. Emily Bloom fucked with the girl's mind, making her see things. For a while, it seemed as if the psychic damage would sink Melissa completely. Chills, convulsions, weird vision. The girl seemed on the edge of a breaking point.

And then suddenly, Melissa was fine. Apparently, the sun was shining in Melissa Takizawa's world once more. She was smiling, chatting, and seeming calmer than ever. Something about it gave Jessie the creeps.

Professor Pierce rescued Jessie from a pit of resentment and paranoia. The professor walked into the center of the lab and tapped an empty beaker with a pair of tongs to get everyone's attention.

"I have something you will all be interested in seeing," Professor Pierce announced.

Using the same pair of tongs, the professor retrieved one of the worm monstrosities she had created and placed it in a terrarium. Bethany managed to get the lid on right before the parasite leaped at the professor. Jessie watched the thing thrash and squirm inside the glass box. The thing had a horrible, base intelligence that it displayed by turning its head towards each of the girls in turn. If one of these things ever got loose, it would be game over.

"I know some of you have been skeptical of my methods as of late," the professor continued.

Jessie rolled her eyes. Yeah, you've got me. I think you're full of shit. I'm also right.

"I want you all to know that I have made incredible progress in the last day. That progress I hope to show to you now."

The professor took out a vial of blue liquid and sucked up a portion through a dropper. She then took the dropper and dribbled a bit of the liquid through the slats in the terrarium cover. Jessie watched the blue liquid splatter the writhing black parasite. For a moment, nothing happened and she prepared to give the professor her best smug grin. However, a moment later there was a loud shriek followed by an eruption of violent movement in the terrarium. The agonized paroxysm of the creature continued for several seconds before everything stopped. The creature rolled over and shriveled to half its size. It was dead.

"Ta da!" Professor Pierce said, a triumphant smile plastered across her face.

"Holy crap!" Eliza said. "That killed the shit out of that thing."

Jessie stared in disbelief at the terrarium, wrestling with her own feelings.

"Sure, it killed it, but I bet bleach or acid could too. That's not really a cure," she said.

"Fair point," the professor answered. "But, it's more complicated than that. I have been testing this substance on the mutagenic cells these worms carry. The substance did not kill the worm by destroying its body, but by deactivating those mutagenic cells. Obviously, it requires more testing, but this substance could at least inhibit infection."

She's the scientist, Jessie thought. Still, it seems too good to be true. Then again, maybe I'm just too cynical. Things have gotten so bad that I've convinced myself that good things aren't possible.

Jessie was about to respond with some half-hearted, grumbling response when Melissa spoke up.

"Do you know what it'll do to one of the infected? For all we know, all of their cells might be those muta-whatever cells. It might just kill them."

"That is a risk," Professor Pierce shrank back a little. She expected pushback from Jessie, but not the other girls. It seemed to cut deeper.

Jessie looked Melissa Takizawa up and down. The girl seemed normal, physically. She was an average looking, somewhat pudgy nerd. Her breasts weren't any bigger, her face wasn't any prettier, and her body wasn't dripping with sex appeal. There were no signs of infection, but Jessie could not shake the sense of unease she got around the girl.

Even stranger was the girl's reaction. Out of all of them, Melissa had been tormented the most by the sisters. Having faced the prospect of infection in such a visceral way, one would think she would welcome the possibility of a cure. Instead, she was wide-eyed and tense.

"What if one of us gets infected? Are you willing to risk killing me, or Bethany, or Haley or--you get the picture."

The tension in the room beat like a throbbing pulse. Living in a constant state of fear heightened the senses and made you more aware of certain things. Jessie could smell the collective stres of the room, sour and acrid. This lab was becoming a pressure cooker and Melissa was turning the temperature up on high.

"Obviously I will need to test more," Professor Pierce said.

"You'll need to test a lot more! This isn't something you can rush!" Melissa's pupils were pin pricks. Her hands gripped the edge of the table in front of her.

To Jessie's surprise, Pierce looked genuinely hurt by Melissa's reaction. Haley, Eliza, and Penny looked like deer in the headlights. Even Bethany, rejuvenated by her purpose as she was, seemed shaken. Meanwhile, Jessie watched Melissa carefully. She was an outsider, unlike the others. That sucked, but it also had its advantages.

"I thought this news would cheer everyone up. You know, progress?"

Melissa clearly had something more to say, but Bethany did not give her a chance to say it. She had seen the writing on the wall just as Jessie had and would not allow it to go any further.

"It's great news, Professor. We'll keep testing and make sure it's completely safe for the infected, right?"

Professor Pierce nodded, "right."

Bethany turned to Melissa, "Don't worry, we'll make sure it works when the time comes. Trust me, Mel."

Melissa averted her gaze.

"I trust you," she muttered.

The tension in the room diffused at a snail's pace. The rest of the afternoon was a nervous, awkward affair. Jessie knew she should find a way to leave campus, but something held her back. Perhaps it was the prospect of a cure, or maybe the sickening feeling she got whenever she looked at Melissa Takizawa's direction. Whatever it was, it kept her on campus.

3

When Nina Kota sat down at the lunch table, she did so like a queen taking her place on a throne. She liked to think she was a benevolent queen, full of kindness and goodwill. Still, she knew her place and that place was at the top.

The Hornettes, Bailey College's cheerleading team, was Nina's kingdom -- or perhaps a royal family. They were a close knit bunch. These girls were Nina's sisters and she loved all of them. There was drama, of course; they were cheerleaders, after all. Even so, Nina tried to keep herself above that nastiness, preferring kindness over pettiness.

As Nina sat down, she took a moment to notice her fellow cheer sisters. Sitting next to her was Emmy Bellisario, Nina's second in command. Emmy was a compact, yet attractive girl with a cute bob of black hair framing a squarish face. She was as sassy as they come, but didn't have a mean bone in her body.

"Did you hear? Me being an annoying bitch finally paid off!" Emmy said.

"Oh?"

"I finally got Megan Jensen to come around."

"Really?"

Megan Jensen was a sophomore, one of several who orbited around the Hornettes. Out of all of those girls, Megan was the one Nina wanted the least, but she bit her tongue. New arrivals were always positive.

"Ugh, do we really want that slut joining the team?" Casey Mozolla said.

Casey's, round, girlish face contorted in a look of disgust. She was the team cynic and never missed an opportunity to rain on a parade. She was a pretty girl with long blonde hair blown glass straight and a soft, full-figured body right on the line of being heavy, but her negativity always seemed to taint her good looks.

"That's not very nice," Nina said curtly.

Mira Jeffords spoke up.

"Just because something's mean doesn't mean it ain't true. I've seen that girl get around."

"I'm pretty sure she was, uh, doing it with some guy in my hallway. Door open, clothes off, the whole nine yards. I think it was her," Jackie Yang added. "I was pretty high."

Mira and Jackie were inseparable best friends and had been for a very long time, apparently. Nina always found this funny since they were polar opposites. Mira was loud, proud, and in your face. Her ebony body was both curvy and well-muscled, allowing her to fit in at cheer like a hand in a glove. Jackie, by contrast, was a stoner girl with a clumsy, string bean body. She wasn't the best cheerleader by any stretch, only participating because Mira dragged her into it, but she was always fun to have around.

123456...8