Orgies in the Club Ch. 02

Story Info
A dear friend becomes a friend with benefits.
2.3k words
4.25
5.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna is a good friend. Her sexuality is barely perceptible, it doesn't seem to play a role for her. Her clothes and hairstyle are the opposite of erotic. But underneath all this reserve you can see that she is a very sweet and beautiful woman.

She is always very reserved in the face of our open, sometimes aggressive eroticism and physicality. You can tell it makes her uncomfortable. So we leave her alone with it. There's no need to persuade her to do something she obviously doesn't want to do. Of course, it's a shame she's not part of our FwB -- friends with benefits -- circle because she's got a great body, but she's a lovely person who we like to meet and don't want to put off.

When Kay, she and I are sitting in a pub again, one of us casually mentions the Triple X club. Anna picks up on this and tells us that she recently read an article about the club and wants to know if we know it. Yes, we reply. Anna wants to know if it's really a den of iniquity where everyone has sex with everyone else.

Well, we haven't read the article, but it's true that it's a very revealing club where you can have sex openly in front of the other visitors, and of course with them. Anna grimaces a little at the idea, but she has become curious. She wants to see if it's that easy to get in!

We offer to go in with her, but there is a dress code. As erotic and sexy as possible. Body-hugging, preferably in vinyl, leather, latex or rubber. The wildest fantasies are possible. She should think of something she would like to have ripped off her body in her hottest, wettest dreams. Something that she would never wear in the street or in the office, but that gives her a tingling, erotic euphoria because she knows it flatters her body and makes men and women desire her, which in turn gives her power over them.

"I don't know," is her hesitant reply, but we don't let her get away with it. We gave her the address of a shop where she would find what she was looking for and arranged to meet her the following Saturday.

When the day arrives, Kay puts on a simple, sheer black dress with spaghetti straps that fits like a second skin. The front is cut so that the fabric rises just high enough so that the corners, where the straps are attached, cover her nipples like little quarter flags. At the bottom, it's comfortably up to her arse cheeks, but when she walks, the dress pushes up so that her pussy would be peeking out from underneath if it weren't covered by a beautiful, narrow g-string. The straps are silver chains that run across her hips and buttocks, showing through the thin fabric of the dress. The small scarf over her shaved cunt doesn't hide any glances either, and is so small that it only really covers Kay's inner vaginal lips, which always peek out of her cleft.

I'm wearing vinyl trousers and a leather harness with two rings around my nipples and little nipple clamps hanging from them.

We pick Anna up. She's wearing a long, high-necked coat, which only increases our curiosity about her outfit, especially as she's got patent leather boots peeking out from underneath it, and her simple brown hair, which always hangs straight and neatly over her forehead, but is also boring, has been changed into a modern, blonde and vampy short hairstyle. She doesn't want to open her coat in the ride and grins shyly. Only when we are just outside the Triple-X does she show us her new look. She turns her back to us, opens the coat and, turning around, tosses it behind her with a flourish.

We are left breathless. We must have realised that there was more to Anna than we suspected when she expressed an interest in coming to the Triple-X, but we really didn't expect this: her patent leather boots are more like stockings or cuffs because they come up over her thighs and she wears a short patent skirt over them. Her flat, muscular belly is bare and her bustier with wide straps, also made of vinyl like her choker, is an elevator for her firm breasts, which are naked, pierced and round. A small mistress whip dangles from the side. The juice runs into my cock, which tries to rebel in my trousers.

"Anna..." Kay begins, "this is amazing, why have you never let anything slip -- my cunt is really dripping when I look at you like this".

I shrug helplessly but full of admiration as Anna lifts her gaze from the thick, clearly visible pipe in my tight vinyl trousers and it meets mine. She smiles happily at us being so taken aback by her transformation. She approaches us, pulls us both close, we hug and give each other a hot three-way French kiss. On the way to the entrance of the club we take Anna to the centre. Her hands are on our buttocks and we each have a grip on one of her hard cheeks. I run a finger up to her cleft and notice that she's wearing nothing under her vinyl mini.

I have to take a closer look at her in the club. "Do you know how horny you make me?" I ask her.

Instead of answering, she just smiles sweetly and then kisses me. "Tom, I'm so excited. All this is making me so horny, but I don't really dare." As she says this she hesitantly moves my hand to her crotch to show me how wet she is.

I don't really believe her, but I'm happy to play along. "Just let yourself go, enjoy what's happening to you," I reply, sliding two fingers into her dripping wet pussy and lightly biting one of her hard nipples.

She moans, grabs my head and presses it against her breasts. Kay comes up behind me, grabs my hard pole, thick and round under the stretched paint of my trousers, and kisses Anna hard on the mouth. She wriggles and squirms under our attacks and successfully unzips my trousers.

She pulls the wide zip open and pulls it through my crotch to the opposite side so that the trousers have become a pair of chaps, no longer an obstacle to my bottom and privates. Curious and greedy, Anna first feels my now free-hanging balls and then my fat cock, which is still stuck under the varnish, pulls it out and then breaks away from us to get on her knees in front of me and suck my device. I give Kay a taste of Anna's pussy juice, which sticks thickly to my fingers, and we both watch as she swallows my entire 20 centimetres.

It's a crazy fuck that unfortunately lasts far too short. Anna gets up and pulls me by my belt to a sex swing. She sits on it and pushes my head between her legs. Her pussy is wet and naked. I lick it briefly, get up quickly and push my hard shaft into her.

Anna presses her heels to my bum and pushes her wet pussy onto my cock. I marvel at the tension in her inner thighs. She eases back and the swing swings back, her pussy sliding over my cock. She pulls herself back in and her cunt engulfs my hard rod again. Anna makes the swing go faster and faster.

Kay stands behind me, pressed tightly against me, massaging my nipples and caressing my neck with her lips and teeth. I stand with my pelvis pushed forward so that Anna can push herself over my pole and caress Kay's firm bottom with one hand while I slide my fingers under her cleavage with the other and tickle her pussy and clit. It's pure pleasure to be taken by these two hot girls.

I close my eyes and feel Kay's hands on me and Anna's pussy around my cock. I relax, let Kay hold me and let Anna fuck me. Her tight, hot cunt slides demandingly over my hard, throbbing cock. Kay massages my balls. I try to keep my cum inside me, but I can't resist her any longer. I can feel it rising inside me, building up to shoot out of me.

I push my lower body further forward and let go. I cum with strength. I scream silently with pleasure, grab Anna's hips and thrust my twitching, spurting lance hard into her lower body. She grabs me, pulls me down to her, presses her belly against mine, wraps her legs around me, sticks her tongue down my throat and then whispers in my ear: "What a bull you are! That's so wonderful! You're going to have to take me like this more often from now on."

I turn to Kay and grin at her. She grins back. Here's a new FwB we're going to have a lot of fun with. I push my strap into Anna, who bites my neck with relish, as Karl, another FbW, approaches Kay from behind, hugs her and kisses her in greeting. He greets me with a smile.

Kay whispers something in his ear and he nods knowingly at Anna and me. But Kay doesn't leave it at that. She grabs him under his short men's skirt and massages his junk, which is tucked into a thong. Anna and I clear the swing and Kay has Karl lift him onto it. As she leans back and spreads her legs, her thin dress slides up like a curtain, exposing her pussy. Karl's ram is ready under his skirt and pushes the material up. He unbuckles it so it won't interfere with his fucking.

Kay pulls her thin thong aside, runs her index finger through her furrow and then holds her vaginal lips apart with her index and middle fingers. Karl applies his shaft, holds the swing firmly and plunges into Kay with a single thrust. She cries out briefly. Then Karl grabs her hips and hammers his spit into her. I can hear Kay screaming "Yes, yes, yes" over the droning music.

Anna is standing behind me, pressed tightly against me, rubbing my shaft. "How hot is that?" she says, her face next to my ear. "That makes me so hot for your big cock again. Go on, fuck me again!"

I turn around, grab her tight arse and kiss her hard. I push her up against the wall. My cock is hard, my desire to fuck her is as fresh as if I hadn't come for a week.

"You hot, horny bitch," I whisper. I grab her little whip and push it between her legs, pressing it against her pussy. "Get on your knees and suck me off," I demand. She grins at me, gets down on her knees, grabs my hard pole, pulls back the foreskin and places her red painted mouth over the thick, shiny glans.

She works me over with her lips and the tip of her tongue. I have to moan, she licks me so well. She runs a hand down my legs, tickling my rosette with a finger, pushing a finger in, then grabbing me tighter. She gently pushes me into her sucking mouth, which she simultaneously slides over my fat pole until it is completely inside her. She looks at me the whole time.

I almost lose my senses, I'm so horny from the tricks Anna does with her mouth. I push my hands into her hair, grab her head and fuck her mouth, her bright red lips tight around my fucking cock. I am determined to cum in this gorgeous fuck mouth, but Anna has other plans. She straightens up. She pulls me against her and leans against the wall.

"Fill my cunt, Tom," she whispers, "I want to be fucked by you again."

I press my body close to hers, kissing her hard and sliding my hands under her thighs from the inside. With my thighs spread, I lift her up. My hard cock quickly finds her wet, naked crack and I slowly push it inside her. Anna hangs on my neck. As I fuck her against the wall, she moans a little more with every thrust of my ram into her tight cunt. I breathe heavily and push all 20 centimetres into her. All I can feel is my cock in Anna's cunt, her bottom on my hands, her breath in my ear, all I can hear is her hot breathing and whimpering, building to a crescendo of orgasm.

I can feel my sperm rising. Anna's moans become louder, more jerky. Our orgasms build up inside us like a threatening thunderstorm pushing its clouds together on the horizon. Then we come violently. Anna's lower body jerks. She presses her lap onto my cock and I push against it, squirting my cum into her lap with short, hard thrusts. When our orgasms have subsided, we look at each other and kiss. Meanwhile, Anna's legs slowly slide back to the floor and my cock slips out of her. We adjust our clothes and find a comfortable place to relax.

Kay and Karl are cuddled up in a lounge area, caressing each other. They have saved a place for us and we lie down next to them. We enjoy each other's company, caressing and kissing, drinking and slowly regaining our strength. After a while Kay comes over and snuggles up to me. Grinning, the girls communicate and Anna switches to Karl. They both immediately begin to explore each other's bodies.

Kay's hand slides over my cock. She kisses my cheek, tickles my ear with the tip of her tongue and whispers: "Let's dance, it always turns us on so much." We pick ourselves up. Before we leave for the dance-floor we notice that Anna and Karl's explorations have already reached the intensive phase, with Karl fingering her pussy and Anna measuring his powerful device with her mouth.