Orgy

Story Info
Pleasure is pain.
1.3k words
3.68
4.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An orgy used to be a sacred spiritual cum together, my tongue sighs a lengthy lick over your slit, probing around the soft squishy edges. My nose inhales the rich scent of proffered cunt, and sweat, and the odorous scent dripping from your arse hole. My penis is drooping over its ball-sac, the metal rings anchored in the head clacking together. Imagination can open any door, and my tongue takes me deep, as it will take me, into your anal hole. I hungrily probe, and slurp its walls. I am like a man who requires water in the desert. The thrill of being alive is my cock lengthening. That aching stretch, that only a man feels. My cock with its mushroomed head, its gills flaring beneath. Around me I can hear the smack, and squelch of cylindrical, hard cocks, fucking leg-spreader women, and it excites me more.

We are biology, not technology. My body is completely biology, and right now all my senses are in my cock. Pleasure is an extraordinary thing. Pleasure comes through perception, sensation, contact, and desire. I am a pleasure seeker. My balls are out, my cock is straight, my blood is pumping into your cunt, that bucks me like a wild bull. When I was done with your cunt, I left behind the imprint of my liquid biology, spilling from your cunt, into the moist earth.

An orgy in ancient times was a spiritual happening for the entire village. One night was set aside for fucking in the fields. Men, and women, came together over the freshly turned furrows, to fuck. And anyone, could fuck anyone else. An orgy was for the health of the villagers. It stopped the villagers from going insane. Yes, sex could make you go insane. Both cunts and cocks, needed this vital play. The spirit within every cunt and cock, needed to be seen, and heard. The females needed to be fertilized. There was no saying this baby is ours. It could be yours. It kept the villagers together. United through the orgy of naked bodies in the furrowed fields, on one sexual night of debauchery.

Enough with the history lesson. I'm off to an orgy tonight. I've wanked myself senseless, so I can last the distance, and enjoy the sexual delicacies on display. No use in getting there, and cumming with my first encounter. It robs me of all my joy. I took a Viagra tablet to make me last longer. These preparations are necessary when their are many women to enjoy. The address of the orgy was sent to us via email, an hour before it started. The house it was to be held in, had many rooms. Sexual play of every kind was to be catered for. I cannot wait.

When I got there I knocked on the door. The orgy was out the country, away from prying neighbors. A scantily clad woman dressed only in a bodice with her tits perched over the top, greeted me, and invited me in. She showed me to a room where I cold get undressed, and then I could walk around enjoying the sights, and get involved if I so chose. The rooms were dimly lit, or should I say sexually lit to excite the body. Their were bodies in all forms of abandonment in each room. Legs, arms, cunts, cocks, bums, enjoying each other.

We had ancestral boyfriends, and girlfriends, once upon a time. Neanderthal girlfriends, and boyfriends, who we fucked silly in the caves of debauchery. Their cocks were much alike yours, and mine. Their cunts took us in, and created more of our kind, to go on fucking through the orgy of human time.

In one room there were holes cut big enough to accommodate a cock with its balls. There were three holes filled with cock, around the room, anonymously waiting to be fucked, or sucked. One of the holes had an erect cock, patiently waiting for its turn. It would not know whether the person on the other side of the wall, was male or female. I knelt before this erection. I run my fingertips up his muscley shaft, and feel it twitch with the anxiety of being touched. My finger bends the head of his penis downward, only to watch it spring up, when I release it. My mouth holds the head of the cock, deep inside, touching the back of my throat. I enjoy the taste of the salty drops that coat my tongue. My mouth slips back, and forth, gently, gently. I stop to lick the glans, those pink tender gills beneath the flaring head, and he soon cums in my mouth, warm and silky. His orgasmic groan fills me with sexual excitement. I leave the room seeking further excitement.

The next room I enter is lit with a bluish haze. This was the fuck room. There were five couples in the room, and two were watching, and masturbating. A female, and a female, playing with themselves, like they were at a Roman orgy. I sat beside the woman, and asked her if she wanted to fuck, and she did. Her friends eyes looked glazed, like she had been smoking. The smell of weed still filled the room. The room had one of those old style carpets which covered the floor. She was sitting on a suede brown sofa. Her legs were opened wide, with one leg over the arm of the sofa. She was wearing red high heel shoes, and hosiery that came up to her upper thighs. She had a slightly hairy cunt, surrounded by a crop of delicious hair. The couple closest to us in the middle of the room, were fucking like there was no tomorrow. They were both completely naked, and I found myself being caught up in the watching, as his long cock, oiled in, and out, her magnanimous cunt. She sported a pair of lovely tits. She was on all fours, while he took her from behind. I watched as his butt clenched every time he drove his cock into her pussy. They both had beautiful arses, especially in this bluish haze. There were guttural moans, and whimpers filling the room. I was in sexual heaven.

She grabbed my excited cock with two hands, as if it were a baseball bat. Her tits swung side to side. She twisted my cock, and gave it a squeeze that made me yelp out from the pain of it. The video tape jerks to a halt. Her face is so alive, full of mischief, and delight. Pleasure is an extraordinary thing. Pleasure can be lashed with whip loads of pain. I ram four fingers unceremoniously up her twat. I feel her cunt gasp at my sudden invasion. Some of the people in the room stop, to watch our twisted dance. I stand her up against the wall, and pin her against it with my brutal cock. I ram it up to the pubis bone, and she lifts her legs off the floor as the weight of her body nearly breaks my cock. I fuck her, and fuck her, my ball bag is hitting the wall, every time I ram into her with my cock.. I enjoy the pain.

The Viagra keeps me up. My cock cannot go down. I withdraw and turn her around, her arms supported by the arm of the sofa, as I enter her twat again. Her twat grips my brutal cock with its sheath, which protrudes from her cunt, gripping my cock. Her girlfriend wants in on the action, and tightly grips the base of my cock, as it rides the bull buck. The whole fucking thing is mad. My cock is inside a lunatic cunt, as her friend now has her fingers around my ball bag, twisting my testicles into a tight squeeze that forces me to stop fucking this bitch. Jet fuel is raining on the roses. The two females laughing, fall into each others arms embracing each other, with hard kisses on the mouth. That was some weird lesbian encounter.

My cock feels broken, it hurts like fuck, but It still won't go down. Its the magic of the blue pill. I decide to leave the orgy, with my stiff cock bursting, and hurting from the pleasure, I had received.