Origin of Fear Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's mouth had fallen open, and she wasn't the only one wearing a stunned expression. Cathy could almost read her students' thoughts. Was Ms. Clayton out of her mind?

A little more firmly, the teacher went on. "I'm sorry that I've been an uptight bitch who refused to let things slide. I apologize for my behavior, and I assure you that I will do better moving forward." Cathy realized that the words flowed easier if she just didn't think about them. The flush of humiliation in her face and her chest felt distant so long as she just let the words go along without conscious effort.

You will explain to them the new dynamic in your ongoing relationship. That had been Berringer's second instruction. The background buzz of fear in Cathy's mind was fading as she let herself follow the principal's words, say what she knew he wanted to hear. When she was following his instructions, she didn't have to worry.

"I've spoken on several occasions with Mr. Berringer, and he brought to my attention the fact that some of you have found my classroom manner to be... tyrannical. We've decided that this will not continue. A school should be an environment where you feel safe to learn and to express yourselves, and a teacher should make you feel safe exposing yourself... ahem, that is, expressing your thoughts and feelings." The beating of Cathy's heart and the stumble in her voice made her face hot with embarrassment, but she kept speaking. "It is my hope that, from now on, you can consider me completely at your disposal."

Deafening silence.

Cathy didn't worry, though. She just had to say the words. The principal would take care of the rest. He would make the discomfort go away.

"It's about time!"

Cathy blinked, feeling oddly like she was refocusing after looking at something far, far away. The voice was familiar, and her blue eyes swung to the back of the room.

There he was: Nick Reichenbach. The football player who had transferred to Hawthorne just a month or two ago for his senior year and had quickly become the defensive star.

Nick was big, taller than any of the other seniors on his team, but he had somehow avoided the common teenage problem of ending up tall and scrawny. Instead, he was build like an ox. His shoulders were broad, his arms bulging. His legs looked thick and powerful, like he could leg press a truck, and his hands when he clapped them together looked as big as dinner plates.

Now, he laughed and said in his unpolished way, "It's about time someone cut you down to size, Ms. Clayton. Or should we call you Cathy now? Or just 'bitch'?" Nick, at once, had managed to become the top football grunt and also the senior class clown, mostly by dint of bullying his way to the top with crass humor and sheer intimidation.

Cathy was stunned, her eyes flashing wide and a spark of her old steely resolve returning. She opened her mouth to retort, to say something cutting and cold and to punish the upstart. But she was interrupted by the sound of laughter.

First came a chuckle, then a cold, hard wave of sound. It was Alice, Nick's girlfriend, who had transferred to Hawthorne at the same time as he had and, despite her lack of seniority, had been voted co-captain of the cheerleading squad alongside Cindy. "I love the new outfit, Cathy," the girl tittered, her small, pale hand stroking down one of Nick's biceps. Her teeth flashed with a bright, cutting smile. "Is this what you wear for your fiance when you want him to buy you something expensive?"

Cathy wasn't sure how, but at some point the students of Hawthorne High had discovered that her flashy red BMW was a gift from Richard. A rumor had been spreading, not at all helped by Cathy's lack of popularity among the students, that the woman's entire relationship revolved around using sex to earn fancy gifts. Feeling her lips tremble, Cathy pressed them together as the snickers and jeers came in a rolling wave. All it took was one student accepting things as normal, a leader for the crowd to follow, and the rest of the high schoolers eased back in their chairs.

The laughter was quickly hushed, but the red-faced teacher had been completely undone. Feeling herself starting to overflow with shame and rage and overwhelming anxiety, Cathy took solace in Berringer's final command.

You will come to see me directly afterwards.

With surrender in every line of her posture, Cathy turned away and rushed from the classroom. She didn't bother to give them a reading assignment, or to pretend like she would be back. The classroom was theirs. They had beaten her.

But it was alright.

If she could just make it to the principal, he would make it better.

* * *

Cathy's fear was growing as she strode down the hallway.

She felt flashes of uncertainty and uneasiness when she imagined Nick's laughing eyes or the bright, flashing grin of his girlfriend, Alice. She felt shame, hot and bright, when she thought of her sister's dumbfounded expression. She cast a glance back over her shoulder, but despite the prickling sensation down the back of her neck... There was no one.

Worse than all of these, however, was her fear of disappointing Principal Joseph Berringer.

The English Literature teacher was going so fast she nearly tripped in her stilettos as she hurried into the principal's wing.

She shoved open the door without even knocking, startling Mr. Berringer's secretary. The woman, who was sitting back with her platform heels up on her desk, squawked something in Spanish and nearly fell out of her chair in surprise. Some sort of Spanish soap opera was playing on her screen as the distraught blonde hurried past, not bothering to wait outside.

The principal was ready for her when she entered.

Joseph Berringer didn't bother to hide his grin as the stacked blonde rushed into his office. This slut cleans up good, he thought, and felt a surge of satisfaction. The man was glad he'd waited.

If he had wished, Berringer knew he could have forced himself on Cathy the very first time he'd called her into his office. Such was the power of the artifact he'd come to possess. But that kind of thing didn't always end well. And, in the half-dozen years since he'd discovered the coin, Berringer had learned to be judicious about its use. When he'd used the power too forcefully on Meghan, at the time his stunning vice principal, she had been reduced from his fiery and demanding co-worker to his submissive, weak-minded secretary in a matter of minutes. Her brain, now, was just too frightened to do any amount of real thinking for itself.

She's close, the man thought as he admired Cathy, and felt a surge of heat flare in his core. His length stirred in his lap.

Berringer enjoyed this part... making them his. Placing straw after straw on the camel's back until the thing broke, and then building them back up however he wished. He sat forward with his forearms on the desk, fingers playing with the golden coin between them. He twisted and turned the shining circle, bouncing light off its surface and catching Cathy's eye. Then, he flicked it gently, setting it spinning like a top.

The coin wobbled once, then righted itself.

Cathy's dark blue eyes were wide and transfixed, her every muscle taut as she watched the coin like it was a coiled snake. It spun on, somehow never quite ready to fall. Even when Berringer began to speak, she didn't look away.

"It's mesmerizing, isn't it?" the man said. His voice was soft, dangerous. "You can't look away, because the very idea is painful. Dreadful. Frightful. It captures your attention, growing until you can't look away no matter what you do."

Cathy wanted to tear her gaze from the artifact, but the symbols and pictographs that spun and spun seemed to reach into her mind and command her focus. She knew, on some level, that Berringer was to blame for all this. But she also knew, as deep down as she knew anything, that he was the one who could make it go away. The impending doom that seemed to hang over her head whenever she thought about disobeying his instructions, the fear that spiked higher and higher as she stared at the coin.

"You can't look away," she heard him say. "Not until I allow you to. Not until the moment when you know the truth..." Cathy heard the man come to his feet with a quiet grunt.

She heard her voice, very far away. "Please..." she whispered. But she didn't know what she was asking for, and she didn't look away.

Cathy was aware of the man, coming around his desk. "Please..." she murmured. Her entire body trembled.

"I own you, now," Berringer declared. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you," the man added harshly, and his voice had a harsh, regal tone that cracked like a whip.

Cathy's eyes snapped away from the ancient coin, and she took in the principal standing before her. He was naked below the waist, and his cock was hard as a steel beam.

The woman wanted to start back, to draw away, but her feet seemed rooted in place. She knew that she should want to, but the intangible terror that grabbed her heart was taking hold. She could feel the power of the coin radiating through her, and knew that if she disobeyed it would redouble, and redouble again.

"You know what you have to do, don't you, Ms. Clayton?" The principal asked, and he felt a primal glee when her blue eyes locked onto his straining manhood. "That's very good," he murmured. Very good indeed. "Now..." and he paused, because the first command was always his favorite. "On your knees, slut."

Cathy dropped to the floor, falling forward onto her hands without ever taking her bright orbs from the man's rock hard length. Her lips parted in a soft gasp, but Berringer couldn't tell if it was surprise, pain or the first pleasure of obedience.

It hardly mattered.

"Now," he ordered, "get over here and put that pretty mouth of yours to use."

The stunning blonde shivered, like a cold breeze had just passed over her skin. Her breath hitched. Some part of her wanted to resist, Berringer knew. But that part was tired, weak and scared. Cathy Clayton had spent weeks living with fear at the edge of her consciousness. Ever since she'd first seen Berringer's coin, it had been constant. Scarcely noticed, but ever present.

Finally, here was a path that offered some relief.

On her hands and knees, Cathy crawled to Berringer's feet. Her hand slowly brushed up his bare thigh, then her fingers were wrapping around his shaft. He growled, ever so softly, and then the ex-model was closing her eyes and her soft lips were sliding over the head of his cock.

She froze.

Above her, Berringer grinned. She doesn't know what to do now, he smirked. Sexy and spoiled. She probably has her man go down on her every night, but never returns the favor. He tangled his fingers in her hair. I guess I'd better teach her. With a slow sigh, the principal pulled the woman's mouth down onto his length, forcing her lips wide apart around his girth.

Cathy hesitated, even starting to pull back for an instant as she felt his throbbing manhood sliding over her tongue, but in that brief second of resistance she felt the fear return. It beat at her temples, and told her that she would obey obey obey... or else face the consequences.

The woman didn't know what the consequences might be. But she didn't want to find out.

Berringer felt the woman's body relax as her resistance crumbled. His smile widened and he pulled back, then pushed himself into her mouth just a little deeper than before.

The tip of his length hit the back of her throat and the woman pulled up, gagging softly.

"Very good," the principal grunted. "Just relax. Relax and do as I say. Relax and obey."

The woman's breath flared her nostrils. Then, slowly, she gave in to him, letting him guide his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth each time he returned. Her saliva was slick on the principal's length and she used one hand to guide him. The woman's face, despite her difficulty, was a blissful mask of release as she followed the man's every instruction without an ounce of resistance.

In a moment, Berringer's hot, throbbing length was invading her throat with every thrust.

"Now," the man commanded. "I want you to do it all on your own." And he let go of Cathy's thick, golden hair.

For a second, the woman paused. But there was no resistance now. She was only stopping to gather herself.

Then, she leaned forward and inhaled him until his length was sheathed deep in her throat. As soon as she did, the woman's eyes widened and a moan of pleasure resonated through her entire body. The fear that had held her captive departed, had disappeared the instant she proved her obedience and gave up control. Now, it was gone, and her every cell cried out in release.

Suddenly, it all made sense. Joseph Berringer was the solution, however cruel and contemptible he might be. She could hate him all she wanted, but Berringer was a drug, the cure to all her anxieties. The woman glanced up, forcing adoration to radiate from her gaze as his cock thrust in and out of her hot, velvet mouth.

Make him happy, she thought fuzzily. And he will do all the worrying for me.

The principal grunted and let his fingers slide through her hair as his cock slid in between her plush lips. He stared down into the woman's face, could see her glazed pleasure and the inner conflict beneath it, and loved them both.

It's no fun just removing their free will, he thought, reveling in the volcanic heat of her throat. He pulled back and thrust again, fucking her pretty face with long, rhythmic strokes. I want them to know who took control, and still not be able to stop it.

Berringer stepped back and took hold of his swaying length in one fist. With the other hand, he grabbed Cathy under one arm and pulled her to her feet in a single, powerful movement. The woman gasped as he shoved her down on his desk, then again as he spanked her hard across one ass cheek.

"In future," the man commanded, "you will be wearing skirts. And nothing underneath. Do you understand?"

His tone brooked no argument, and the blonde nodded without looking back as the man pulled the white, tattered jean shorts down her long legs and tore her underwear in half.

"Spread your legs," he ordered, and Cathy barely even thought of resisting this time as she spread her legs wide and offered her ass up for his strong, rough hands.

Berringer let one hand roam across her perky cheeks while the other stroked his cock, coating his length in the glistening wetness of her saliva. Then, he lined up and drove inside of her with barely a pause.

The woman cried out quietly and then groaned as another wave of pleasure rolled through her, relaxing her body, her mind and her will. The blessed absence of fear, the warmth of release and comfort... It captivated her, ensnared her, clouded her mind.

The principal stroked again, and again, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her athletic body back onto his thrusting pole.

She cried out and clenched around him, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came. Her hand slapped down on the desk and her fingers clawed at a heavy paperweight.

The man growled and slowed his pace for only a moment, leaning in close so his voice was a low, hot sound in her ear. "Now..." he grunted, his hips slapping against her bouncy ass with every thrust.

Berringer had had this idea at the back of his mind, but now that he felt the teacher's tight, hot tunnel wrapped around his cock he knew the plan was a good one. He impaled her with his length, spreading her wide and massaging her inner walls with his manhood. He could already picture it — Cathy Clayton, on her knees before him, desperation and need in her eyes. Meanwhile, kneeling beside her in that perfect little uniform...

"I'm going to ask some questions about your sister..."

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter in this novella -- Origin of Fear.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate it and leave a comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that people out there really are reading what I publish.

Please check the comments below if you want to stay informed on my ongoing plans for this story!

Lots of love, and I'll see you for my next publication,

JC


12