Origins of 'Rub'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, I'm going grab a shower. Guy said there's a breakfast here, starts at six," Dwight said, popping open a suitcase.

Uh huh," Brandon said, head actually hurting from road fatigue.

"Oh, hey, coffee machine's in here; want some coffee?" Dwight called out from the small bathroom.

"No. Not right now," Brandon said.

The shower started up. Looking up from the placard on top of the old tube style television, Brandon saw that Dwight had not closed the bathroom door. In the mirror over the dresser, Brandon was looking into the bathroom. He could see Dwight's silhouette through the thin shower curtain as Dwight soaped up his muscular body.

Brandon watched as Dwight lathered up, then rinsed. He felt his erection stretching painfully against his jeans as Dwight's silhouette bent over.

When Dwight started to rinse his body clean of the suds, Brandon turned and unlocked his trunk. He found a pair of briefs and a plain white wife beater. He also got a pair of clean jeans and a pair of socks to wear in the morning before locking his trunk again.

"Man! Yeah! Much better!" Dwight said, small motel towel looped casually over his waist.

Brandon looked at Dwight's muscled chest, narrow hips, and muscled legs. Other than a patch of chest hair, Dwight's tanned body looked smooth, hairless.

"Call Linda, let her know where we are, how soon we'll be pulling up in her driveway," Dwight said, grabbing his cell phone. "Man! Can't wait for you to meet her."

In the bathroom, Brandon stripped down to his white jockstrap. He stood, scraping two days of growth off of his face, then brushed his teeth.

He did not know if Dwight was watching; Brandon would have to twist around to peer into the motel room to see if Dwight was facing the mirror over the dresser. But in case Dwight was watching, Brandon made sure his semi-erect cock was visible as he shrugged out of his jock strap before entering the still wet shower.

As he lathered up his smooth body, Brandon could hear Dwight having a conversation. He wished he could hear what Dwight was saying; was Dwight talking about him? Was Dwight telling Linda all about their meeting, their fast friendship? Was Dwight telling his girlfriend how handsome Brandon was?

Was Dwight talking about Linda's bald pussy? Her big tits? Her beautifully rounded backside? Was he telling her how he'd like to fill her three pretty little holes?

Brandon tried to will his throbbing erection down. He did adjust the taps for a second and shivered as the icy spray doused his hard cock. Erection slightly wilted, Brandon finished his shower.

Again, Brandon would have to twist around, crouch to see if he had an audience as he toweled his hair dry. He made sure his backside faced the door as he bent to retrieve his clean underwear. He made sure his semi-erect cock was visible as he pulled the snug garment up his hairless legs.

Brandon decided against putting the wife beater shirt on, just flung it over his shoulder as he looped the towel over the shower bar. Brandon then strolled out of the small bathroom.

"All right, all right, call you minute we get on the road. "Yes, no, I'm telling you, you'll love him. Yeah, Linda, any guy that'll go to the Row? My kind of guy. You too sweetheart," Dwight said as Brandon entered the main room of the small motel room.

Dwight was still covered only by the small rectangle of cloth, the motel towel. He was on the side of the bed nearest to the bathroom, propped up on two pillows.

"Huh?" Brandon asked, flopping down onto the bed. "What was that all about?"

"Oh, I told Linda, any guy that goes to the Row? My kind of guy," Dwight said casually.

"I uh, what you mean?" Brandon asked, mouth suddenly becoming dry.

"Oh, one of the things Linda likes about me is I'm bisexual," Dwight said easily. "She loves that I love sucking cock, love pounding a hot, sweet ass. Anyway, told her about your little accident on the Row, told her about us just running into each other and how fucking hot you are, almost like God just said, 'Here you go, one beautiful guy just for you.'"

"I uh, I mean..." Brandon stammered as Dwight moved his towel, displaying his hard cock.

Dwight's cock was at least eight inches long and fairly thick. He was circumcised and the mushroom shaped head had a beautiful flanged ridge. His large balls were nestled in a smooth, hairless pouch and just above the beautiful slab of meat was a very light fringe of brown hair.

Brandon's fat cock was trying to rip his briefs as he sat on the lip of the bed, looking at Dwight's hard, throbbing cock. Dwight stroked it a few times, then leaned over and gently kissed Brandon's stunned lips.

Dwight opened his mouth and Brandon opened his own. The two men kissed, tongues gently touching tongues.

Brandon's thoughts were hazy. There was a loud roaring in his ears as his hand reached out and cupped Dwight's heavy balls. When his hand made contact with Dwight's flesh, Dwight became slightly more aggressive in his kisses.

This was what Brandon had hoped for when he'd pulled into the parking lot of the Redwood. He had hoped to meet a handsome stranger. He had hoped they'd kiss and touch one another. He had hoped to touch his first cock, gently stroke his first cock, then bend his head and taste his first cock.

"Mm-ooh," Brandon moaned into Dwight's mouth as Dwight's hand reached inside of his tight briefs, touching his hard, throbbing cock.

"I want to suck your cock," Dwight whispered. "Can I suck your cock?"

"I want to suck yours," Brandon moaned, hand still softly, slowly stroking Dwight's thick meat.

Dwight's cock felt velvety soft to Brandon's calloused hands. He could also feel the stiffness underneath that velvety soft covering of flesh. He could feel Dwight's excitement pulsing through the stiff cock.

With no further words, Dwight bent and eased Brandon's tight briefs down, exposing Brandon's neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, his seven and three-quarters of fairly thick cock, and Brandon's hairless ball sac. Brandon helped Dwight remove his snug briefs, then the two men stretched out on the bed.

Dwight swiveled around, head toward the foot of the bed. His hand continued to stroke, tug on Brandon's fat meat.

Brandon bent his head, approached Dwight's cock, mouth opening wide. His tongue flicked out, touching the tip of Dwight's cock.

To his tongue, the texture of the head of Dwight's cock was spongy, soft, smooth. He could taste the cheap motel soap on Dwight's skin. He could also taste the slightly salty, slightly bitter taste of Dwight's excitement oozing from the tip of Dwight's cock.

"Mm," both young men moaned as Brandon's mouth closed tightly around the head of Dwight's cock.

"Mm," both young men moaned as Dwight's hot, wet mouth encircled the head of Brandon's uncircumcised cock.

"Mm," Brandon shuddered as Dwight's tongue flicked out and jammed between foreskin and cockhead.

Brandon's hand continued to stroke Dwight's thick cock as Brandon sank his head further and further down the length of Dwight's cock. His tongue continued to lick and tease Dwight's cock.

"Erk!" Brandon grunted when the head of Dwight's cock bumped into the back of his throat.

"Ugh!" Brandon wanted to scream out when he felt Dwight's thick finger pressing against his anus.

Brandon pulled his head back, then bobbed his head forward as Dwight wormed his finger into Brandon's anus. His hand continued to stroke the length of Dwight's cock.

Dwight kicked his left leg up and bent it at the knees. Brandon worked his middle finger into his mouth, alongside Dwight's cock and get his finger wet. Then he pressed his spittle-wet finger against Dwight's rosebud.

Brandon moaned as Dwight pushed a second finger into his willing rectum. He could taste more of Dwight's excitement pulsing and oozing into his mouth as he continued to suck his first cock.

"Mm-hmm," Dwight moaned as Brandon pushed his index finger into Dwight's ass, now fucking Dwight's ass with two fingers.

"Mm, oh God," Brandon wanted to scream as three fingers jammed into his willing ass.

"Brandon, aw shit, I'm about to..." Dwight warned.

Brandon felt his mouth filling with a salty, bitter, slimy substance. Brandon sucked hard, hollowing his cheeks as he milked Dwight's cock for all Dwight had to offer.

"Mm, mm, oh God," Dwight grunted and shuddered as his cock spurted hot load after hot load into Brandon's sweetly sucking mouth.

"Mm, aw shit!" Brandon grunted and began spurting his own load down Dwight's sucking throat.

After a few long moments, both young men rolled away, lying on their backs. Both grunted and wheezed as if they'd run a long distance.

"God, yes!" Brandon was the first to speak.

"Uh huh," Dwight agreed.

Brandon then rolled over again and began to nuzzle Dwight's balls with his hot mouth. His hand again gripped Dwight's cock and softly, gently stroked Dwight's meat.

"Mm, yes," Dwight agreed and rolled slowly toward Brandon's reviving meat.

"Mm," Brandon moaned as Dwight began to lick then suck on Brandon's hairless ball sac.

"Man!" Dwight exclaimed as Brandon's mouth again began to suck at his hard meat. "Dude, I just got to fuck you."

"Mm hmm," Brandon agreed, pulling his mouth from Dwight's hard meat.

"So, how do you like it? Getting fucked?" Dwight asked, finding a tube of lubricant on the bedside table.

"I don't know; you're my first," Brandon admitted.

"Wwhhaatt?" Dwight exclaimed.

"You, you're my first," Brandon admitted. "I've never, I mean, I've always kind of been curious, you know, I mean, shit, football, huh? All them swinging dicks in the showers, but I've never."

"Man!" Dwight said and flopped down on the bed next to Brandon.

The two young men kissed, arms going around one another. They rubbed against one another, just savoring the intimate moment.

"Well, when you, you have any toys? You ever push anything up your ass?" Dwight asked.

"My finger. When I'm in the shower," Brandon confessed.

"All right, let's see..." Dwight said, grabbing one of the cheap pillows and wedging it underneath Brandon's taut buttocks.

"Ugh!" Brandon grunted in pleasure as Dwight jammed a greasy finger into his rectum.

"Uh huh," Dwight agreed as he fucked the finger in and out.

"Uh huh," Brandon agreed, reaching down and pulling on his right buttock.

"And..." Dwight said, greasing up his throbbing meat.

"Ugh! Oh God damn, oh shit!" Brandon cried out as the blunt head of Dwight's cock pressed against his hole.

Dwight grabbed Brandon's legs and put Brandon's feet over his shoulders.

"Yyeess!" Brandon hissed as the head of Dwight's cock pushed past his sphincter.

"Ugh, damn, yes," Dwight grunted as Brandon's rectum squeezed and milked his sensitive cockhead.

Again, Brandon's head was filled with a roaring. His anus felt a sharp pain as Dwight's fat meat pushed up into him. But it was not an unwelcome pain. He felt as if his flesh was tearing as Dwight's fat meat forced its way into him. He welcomed the pain, shuddering in pleasure as his anus stretched to accommodate Dwight's cock.

"Fuck," Brandon hissed as nearly half of Dwight's cock was now thrusting into him.

"Uh huh," Dwight agreed, relishing the feeling of Brandon's slick anal sheath gripping, squeezing, pulsing around his cock. "Damn, that is such a sweet hole. So fucking sweet."

"Ugh! God yes," Brandon agreed, face tightly clenched in concentration.

With a cry, Dwight was suddenly balls deep in Brandon's tight ass. Both young men shivered for a moment. Then Dwight began pulling his cock from Brandon's tight hole.

"Ugh!" Brandon cried out as Dwight again pushed forward, stretching him, filling him.

"Ugh!" Dwight cried out as Brandon's hole rippled and pulsed around his cock.

Brandon's hard cock jerked and twitched and throbbed as he was fucked by Dwight's thick cock. Brandon's legs trembled from the strain of being looped over Dwight's broad shoulders.

Just as Brandon was sure he would ejaculate from the hard fucking Dwight was now giving him, Dwight gave a strangled scream and stiffened. Brandon could feel a liquid warmth pulsing, pumping into his bowels.

"Ugh, ugh, o God," Dwight gasped and grunted, hips jerking.

After a long moment, Dwight sagged. He then began to pull his cock from Brandon's stretched, raw anus.

"Aw, fuck," Brandon whined, feeling incredibly empty.

"Aw fuck!" Brandon cried out as Dwight's hot mouth wrapped around Brandon's throbbing cock.

"Mm hmm," Dwight moaned in pleasure as Brandon's cock blasted a torrent of sperm into Dwight's mouth.

A moment later, Brandon suddenly had a stricken look on his face. He quickly scrambled off the bed and dashed into the bathroom.

Brandon flopped down on the commode and grunted and groaned as his bowels exploded.

A moment later, Dwight shunted into the bathroom. He adjusted the taps for the shower, then bent and kissed Brandon.

"So? How'd you like your first fuck?" Dwight asked, climbing into the shower.

"Great," Brandon giggled, then grunted.

"Uh huh," Dwight agreed, washing his cock and balls clean.

A moment later, Dwight finished and turned the taps off. He used a towel to blot himself dry, bent and kissed Brandon again, then left the bathroom.

A few moments later, Brandon left the bathroom. He found Dwight already sound asleep in the bed. So, he turned off the lights and crawled into the bed.

No sooner had Brandon closed his eyes then his lover was gently rousing him. He groaned and rolled away from the gentle shaking.

"Come on," Dwight laughed. "They're already setting up the breakfast bar. Sooner we eat, sooner we'll be on the road."

Brandon sluggishly agreed and crawled out of bed. He found his briefs and sled them on. He pulled on wife beater, socks and jeans, then tennis shoes.

The breakfast bar was simple fare; scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage patties, some sliced fruits and some biscuits. Both young men ate ravenously and Dwight whispered it must have been because of the hot sex from the night before.

"If we'd stayed in bed, we could be having hot sex now," Brandon whispered in reply.

"We're not checked out yet," Dwight stated.

Returning to their room, they lost no time in kissing. They did not remove their shoes or jackets, just unzipped their jeans and pushed them down to mid-thigh.

"Mm hmm," Brandon moaned as they swung into a 'sixty-nine' position.

"Mm hmm," Dwight agreed.

"Mm!" Brandon moaned when Dwight began pumping his hot sperm into Brandon's mouth.

Brandon's jeans were punched around his knees and Dwight's jeans were still bunched around his thighs as Brandon knelt on the bed. Dwight greased Brandon's tight hole, then thrust His cock into Brandon's ass.

"Ugh, shit yes," Brandon grunted.

Just as he was about to pump his load into Brandon's clutching, squirming ass, Dwight reached around and gripped Brandon's throbbing cock. He gripped Brandon's cock and gave it a few strokes.

"Ugh! Shit!" Brandon cried out and blasted his sperm onto the bed.

"Ugh, shit!" Dwight grunted and pumped his load into Brandon's hole.

After they'd cleaned themselves up, after Brandon had used the toilet, they brushed their teeth. After loading their suitcases and trunk into the truck, Dwight officially checked them out of the motel. Then they were on the road again.

"I uh, I only had one girlfriend in high school," Brandon admitted as miles and miles of nothing stretched around them.

"Yeah, me too," Dwight admitted.

"Sally Ohlmeyer," Brandon said. "Flat as a board up top whole time we were dating."

"President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee?" Dwight asked.

"President, Chairman of the board, Secretary," Brandon nodded. "Then? Eighteen? All of a sudden, they started growing in. And up until then? Kisses. Let me get my hand up in her bra a couple of times. Gets her tits?"

"And after she started getting tits?" Dwight prompted after a long moment of silence from his companion.

"Couldn't wait to fuck. We fucked a couple of times, I told her I loved her, she said I love you too," Brandon said.

A few miles of silence followed. Then Brandon sighed.

"Problem was? She decided she loved Delbert Browner and Frankie Stohl and David Twillsen and..." Brandon said. "You know, all them mother fuckers didn't even know she was alive when she was flat as a board."

"Man," Dwight sympathized.

"Next thing I know, I got all these ass holes in my face, laughing at me, telling me what a great fuck my girlfriend is," Brandon said.

"Hope you kicked their asses," Dwight said, voice hard.

"Couple of them," Brandon said. "But then just left. Dropped out, left Manzurak in the rear view mirror."

"Dude," Dwight said.

Started working on the rigs, making some serious money," Brandon said. "Decided to go home around Christmas. Old man tells me I'm not welcome."

"Dude," Dwight said again.

They stopped to put gas into the truck, for a restroom break. They both smiled as they each reached for a Mountain Dew in the gas station cooler.

On the road again, Dwight announced that they were now five and a half hours from Oakleaf, Texas. The two men lapsed into silence as more miles and miles of nothing but miles and miles stretched around them, as far as the eye could see.

"Theresa Davis," Dwight said.

"Huh?" Brandon asked, rousing slightly from a road induced stupor.

"Five foot ten, long red hair, don't know why it's called 'red' when really? Was more like orange," Dwight said. "Swore up and down she was ugly but I thought she was beautiful."

Brandon didn't say anything. He had thought Sally Ohlmeyer had been perfect, until she looked at him, mud brown eyes mocking him.

"Anyway, man, we're playing 'hide the salami' whenever we can. Her old man finds out and right after graduation? Sends her to Olympia, live with her Aunt," Dwight said.

"Aw, man," Brandon said.

"We're calling, texting three, four, five times a day, 'I miss you' and 'I love you.' And then, all of a sudden? Nothing. So I jump on a Greyhound, I'm going to Olympia see my red headed honey," Dwight said.

Dwight's cell phone squawked an announcement. Dwight eased the truck over to the right hand lane. A moment later, the cell phone gave GPS directions and Dwight took the next exit.

"Sit down next to this guy on the bus. He's going to Olympia too, says a friend's got a job for him up there. Pull into Olympia about one thirty in the morning and my friend points out, Theresa's aunt really isn't going like me just popping up at one thirty in the morning; why don't I crash with him? He's got a motel room," Dwight said and increased the speed on the truck. "He takes a shower, then I take a shower. I come out and he's watching gay porn on the TV, stroking this cock's got to be about ten inches long."

"Huh," Brandon said.

"Anyway, what? I'm eighteen years old, right? Dick gets hard looking at my mom's panties, right? So my dick gets hard and my buddy offers suck it for me," Dwight said. "Next thing I know, we're doing sixty nine with each other, I'm sucking his dick, he's sucking mine and I'm thinking 'man, kind of like this.' He blows his load and I'm thinking 'damn, only faggots swallow another guy's jizz,' right? Then he wants to fuck and I'm thinking 'now that's totally gay.'"

"But..." Brandon coaxed.

"Gay or not, I stick my dick up his ass, fuck him like a bitch," Dwight smiled. "Then, let him jam that fucking tree trunk up my ass and I'm almost thinking 'Theresa who?' as he's stroking that monster in and out of my aching ass."

"Kind of like last night?" Brandon suggested.

"Anyway, in the morning, we suck each other off again, I go to Theresa's aunt's house and it's not her aunt that opens the door, but Theresa's new boyfriend. Threatens kick my ass right there and I tell him, 'know what? Dumb cunt's not worth it. Too many bitches out there worry about this one,'" Dwight said.