Origins of 'Rub'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man," Brandon said.

"Anyway, know what? There are all kind of dumb cunts out there," Dwight smiled. "There are all kind ignorant bitches believe whatever the fuck you tell them, especially if it's what they want to hear."

Brandon sat and listened as Dwight boasted of some of the dumb bitches he'd met since Theresa Davis had brushed him off, had traded him in for another. Interspersed throughout were mentions of 'little punk ass pussies.'

Brandon wondered if Dwight considered Brandon to be a 'little punk ass pussy' and if he considered Linda Clark to be a 'dumb cunt' or 'ignorant bitch.'

Hunger pushed away that concern. With just over two hours to go until they reached Oakleaf, they found a Waffle House. While at the Waffle House, Dwight sent Linda a text, telling her where they were.

"Yes, dear," Dwight responded to her response.

Linda's house was a modest brick and wooden structure among other brick and wooden structures. There was very little to differentiate one home from another in the middle class neighborhood. Some houses did have different color wood, different color trim, but they each looked as if they'd been copied one from the other.

And... Oh great. Got her friend Mickey with her," Dwight said and Brandon looked at 1121 Vienna Street.

There was a pretty blonde standing outside, dressed in a bright red dress that started at just underneath her armpits and went down to mid-thigh. Her shoulders and arms were bare, were lightly tanned. Her beautiful blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She actually bounced in her happiness as the truck pulled into her driveway.

Next to Linda was a Latin woman. Her waist length black hair was likewise pulled back into a ponytail. Her dress was identical to Linda's dress, only hers was cream in color. The cream color showed off her dusky skin beautifully. Her bright red fingernails and bright red lipstick also highlighted her tanned skin.

She was smiling, more at Linda's antics than any actual happiness at seeing Dwight's truck. When she smiled, Brandon felt a jolt go through his flesh.

This Latin beauty looked just like his favorite porn actress from 'Caliente Latin Sluts,' although her breasts were not surgically enhanced to the point of disbelief. Linda's and Mickey's dresses ended just above the knee, showing off their tanned legs. Both girls wore high heeled sandals, showing off Linda's light pink toenails, Mickey's bright red toenails.

"Mickey?" Brandon asked Dwight.

"Michelle Maria Muiyez. M. M. M, because she's mm-mm-good," Dwight said. "Actually? She's a pain in the ass. Keeps telling Linda she's crazy have me come here. Fucking bitch."

Dwight opened his door and Linda let out a little squeal. Dwight laughed out loud and climbed down. Mickey looked slightly perturbed as the two embraced.

Her head jerked when Brandon opened the passenger door. Her eyes opened slightly as Brandon exited the vehicle.

"Ola," Brandon greeted her.

"Um, Ola," Mickey agreed.

In fluent Spanish, Brandon told Mickey he and Dwight were friends, that Dwight had invited him to come along to Texas. He told Mickey that he had only come because he had nowhere else to be, but now that he was here, he was so glad he'd made the trip.

"You are just saying that," Mickey accused, but her smile was genuine.

"I am honest," Brandon assured her.

Linda jumped into the conversation, also speaking fluent Spanish. She held her arms wide for Brandon and placed a pink lipstick print on his cheek when they hugged.

After he pulled away from hugging Linda, Brandon looked at Mickey. She smirked, but held her own arms wide. She placed a bright red lipstick print on his other cheek.

"Mm, need shave, eh?" Mickey said, gently rubbing the stubble on Brandon's face.

Linda and Mickey led Brandon and Dwight into the house. Mickey had one of Dwight's lighter suitcases. Brandon followed Dwight, rolling his heavy footlocker.

"Brandon, when Dwight told me he was bringing you? I cleaned up the upstairs bedroom," Linda happily prattled. "But you're going have figure out the air up there, God! It was so hot, I almost passed out, I swear!"

"He uh, he can stay in my room," Dwight offered.

"Oh?" Mickey asked.

"Mickey," Linda warned.

"So, Mickey, you live here too?" Brandon asked as they deposited the suitcases into Dwight's room.

"From time to time," Mickey agreed, running her hand along Linda's bare arm.

"Mickey's dad is one helped my Momma fix the windows on her greenhouse after the tornado blasted through here," Linda said.

"Oh yeah! Man! Been dying see the orchids," Dwight enthused.

The trek up to the third floor room was hampered by the narrow stairway. The heat was significant as they entered the large room.

"Mm, oh, okay, Brandon said and reached out and shoved the lever of the vent up.

A 'whoosh' was heard as air began blowing into the room. Brandon flicked a second vent's lever and nodded in satisfaction.

"Well, how about that?" Linda chirped happily.

The tour of the greenhouses was not the highlight of the journey, as far as Brandon was concerned. But he had his digital camera with him and took numerous photographs of the plants, of Dwight, Linda and Mickey posing next to various plants.

"Need to look at my web site," Linda suggested. "I mean, it's all right, but I don't want just all right."

"Be happy to look at it," Brandon said.

"Hey, I'm hungry," Dwight suddenly interjected. "Where can we get a big nasty greasy hamburger?"

"Bully Burgers," both Linda and Mickey said.

They went in Linda's mother's Mercedes-Benz. Dwight almost angrily stormed off when Linda insisted on driving. Brandon reminded Dwight that they didn't know Oakleaf as well as Linda did.

"What they make fucking GPS for," Dwight grumbled but got into the passenger seat.

Brandon was put into the rear seat with Mickey. When she bent to slide into the automobile, the hem of her short dress rose up and Brandon was treated to a very short glimpse of Mickey's thatch of black pubic hair.

"So, uh, what were you doing when we got here?" Brandon asked as Linda pulled out of the garage.

"Oh? We were out back, getting a tan," Mickey admitted.

"You're pretty tanned already," Brandon said.

"Uh huh, but wanted get rid of any tan lines," Mickey coyly suggested.

"Mickey!" Linda shrilled, giggling in embarrassment.

"Do you have any tan lines, Brandon?" Mickey asked playfully.

"No, I'm pretty pasty white all over," Brandon laughed.

Bully Burger had a wide menu of various ways to fix a burger. Dwight gave a small flash of anger; insisting that he wanted a hamburger. Just a plain ordinary hamburger, without having to do complicated Trigonometry to get a hamburger.

"Southwest, double patty, fries and small root beer," Mickey ordered, ignoring Dwight's temper tantrum.

"Our special salsa, guacamole, cheddar, yeah, that sounds good to me," Brandon agreed, reading aloud from the menu.

"Old fashioned, Dwight, just get the old fashioned," Linda placated Dwight's histrionics.

Brandon and Mickey sat together, across from Linda and Dwight. Brandon smiled; Mickey did seem to 'bump' into him often as they ate.

Hamburger crisis over, Dwight poured on the charm and soon had Linda smiling and laughing happily again. They crammed closely together on the bench seat and shared food from each other's trays.

Returning to Linda's home, Mickey told Linda, in Spanish to please be careful; they did not know Brandon and Dwight. Linda assured her friend that she would be careful.

"What? What's she saying? Speak English, huh?" Dwight demanded.

"She's just saying to be careful; I look like I might be an axe murderer," Brandon said.

He was starting to notice some things about Dwight that did not sit well with him. Behind the handsome exterior, the easy, friendly charm, Dwight was a narcissist. He also used passive-aggressive methods when he wasn't getting his way.

Linda and Mickey laughed at Brandon's interpretation of their conversation. Their laughter seemed to mollify Dwight and he smiled.

"Yeah, you do look dangerous," Dwight agreed.

"Need to get a tan, too," Mickey said.

She kissed Linda, on the lips. Mickey shook Dwight's hand briskly. Brandon was pleasantly surprised when he received a full hug that pressed Mickey's breasts against him, and a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Need shave," Mickey said, again gently rubbing Brandon's cheek.

"I will do that right now. Want to help?" Brandon said.

"Oh! Rude!" Mickey gasped, then playfully slapped Brandon's arm.

Brandon took his leave of Dwight and Linda and trekked up to the small attic room. He did take a shower and run the razor blade over his face very carefully. While in the shower, he reviewed 'Caliente Latin Sluts' in his mind, stroking his throbbing erection to thoughts of his favorite porn activity.

Dressed in a pair of briefs, Brandon stretched out on the bed and was asleep in a moment. Cool air brushed over his bare chest, lulling him deeply.

"Hey," he heard someone whisper into his ear.

"Mm?" Brandon asked, rousing.

"Hey, man, come on. Linda wants both of us," Dwight said, hand rubbing Brandon's semi-erect cock through the briefs.

"I told him let you sleep," Linda apologized.

Brandon had seen Linda's nude body on Dwight's cell phone. Seeing the cute blonde teenager's body in real life had his cock stretching out the front of his briefs.

Dwight eased Brandon's briefs down, allowing Brandon's thick cock to pop out. Linda's eyes widened at the sight of Brandon's meat.

Her pretty eyes opened even wider when Dwight bent his head and began to tongue Brandon's cock. Brandon pulled the blonde girl closer and kissed her on her lips.

"Oh, yes," Linda hissed and passionately kissed Brandon.

Brandon played with Linda's fat breasts for a moment, then began to finger her bald pussy. He could feel how wet she was and figured he was feeling her excitement as well as Dwight's semen inside of the beautiful girl's pussy. Brandon maneuvered Linda around and she quickly got the idea, squatting her pussy above Brandon's head.

"Mm, oh God," Linda moaned as Brandon began to suck on her pussy.

"Mm, Dwight, I'm about to..." Brandon warned.

Dwight swallowed Brandon's cock to the root. A moment later, Linda squealed in orgasm, just as Brandon's cock began to pump a torrent of sperm into Dwight's sucking throat.

Dwight pulled his head back and caught the remainder of Brandon's spunk in his mouth. When Brandon's cock quit spurting, Dwight pulled his lips from Brandon's cock and knelt up.

"Mm," Linda purred as she and Dwight shared Brandon's semen.

Linda again squealed in orgasm when Brandon playfully nipped on her clitoris and Dwight roughly twisted her nipples. Then Dwight grabbed Brandon's legs and looped them over his shoulders.

"Oh God, you, you really going, oh!" Linda grunted and gasped as Dwight smeared some lubricant onto his cock.

"Ugh! Oh God," Brandon groaned as Dwight pushed his thick cock into Brandon's willing rectum.

Brandon licked and sucked frantically at Linda's pussy while Dwight thrust his fat cock into his bowels. Linda weakly slid off of Brandon's face and bent to kiss him passionately.

"God, y'all, that is just so hot!" she exclaimed. "Can't believe y'all really doing it!"

A moment later, Dwight stiffened. Brandon grunted as he felt Dwight's spunk shooting into his guts.

Both young men crammed into the small bathroom. Dwight used a washcloth to clean his cock while Brandon used the commode. Then Dwight flipped the seat up and urinated noisily.

Returning to the still warm bedroom, the two young men found Linda laying on the bed, pleasuring herself. Dwight kissed her passionately, then pulled her out of the bed.

Dwight insisted on Brandon leaving the bedroom, insisted on Brandon trekking down to the second floor and joining him and Linda in Linda's bedroom. By now, Brandon saw that it was usually easier to just give in to Dwight's demands, rather than trying to assert his own will.

"Now, how we going do this?" Linda giggled as they entered her bedroom.

"You going be the meat, and Brandon and me? We're the bread," Dwight insisted.

"Oh, I don't know, gosh, I'm kind of tired y'all," Linda chirped, scrambling into the bed.

Dwight made her squeal when he grabbed one of her feet. She laughed and giggled, struggling slightly as he twisted her onto her hands and knees.

Dwight shoved his cock into Linda's raw, abused pussy. Brandon knelt in front of the blonde and offered her his cock.

Linda was an enthusiastic cock sucker. She gagged a few times when Brandon's cock bumped into the back of her throat, but she slobbered around the shaft of his meat and bobbed her head back and forth.

Brandon warned Linda, he was close to coming. She increased her suction, pretty eyes smiling up at him. With a groan, he emptied his load into her mouth.

A moment later, Dwight grunted. Linda moved to lie down, but Dwight glued his mouth to her raw pussy and began sucking his sperm from her hole.

Wearily, Brandon lay down and claimed a pillow for himself. Brandon slept. A few times in the night, he did hear Linda and Dwight giggling, but his body refused to rouse from slumber.

In the morning, Dwight insisted on fixing French toast. Linda did not have vanilla extract, did not have pancake syrup, so the meal was not very appetizing, but Linda and Brandon ate it anyway.

"Who's your bank?" Dwight asked as Linda dutifully cleaned their dishes.

"Great Oak Savings and Loan," Linda said. "Got a branch right next to the post office up here. Why?"

"Got my last check need to deposit," Dwight said.

"Good idea, Brandon agreed, looking up from Linda's laptop computer. "I need open an account too."

"Well, need shower," Linda said. "I ain't walking in there looking like this."

"Looking like what?" Dwight teased. "Like you been playing 'hide the salami' all night?"

"Dwight! Now, you wrong for that," Linda giggled.

"Linda, these pictures?" Brandon asked, looking at the home page for her orchid business. "How long back these were taken?"

"Oh, God! Some them? When my momma was here," Linda admitted.

"Need to update these," Brandon said. "Mind if I put a few new ones in?"

"No! God, would you? That'd be great," Linda enthused as Brandon hooked up his digital camera to Linda's laptop.

"Uh yeah, uh, bank?" Dwight asked as Linda watched Brandon work.

"Dude, huh?" Brandon said, irritated with Dwight's demanding, overbearing attitude.

With one last look at Brandon's work, Linda left the room. Her feet could be heard on the steps. Dwight fidgeted at the table, then bounded to the rear atrium doors. He unlocked one of the doors.

"Alarm still on?" Brandon asked, cutting and pasting an excellent shot of Linda's beautiful face as she pointed to an impressive orchid.

"Shit! Probably," Dwight snapped.

"Hey! Linda! What's the alarm?" Dwight yelled up the stairs.

"What?" came Linda's muffled reply.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Dwight," Brandon snapped as Dwight thundered up the stairs.

Brandon found one of Mickey posing with another quite impressive orchid. The shot was a good one; her dusky skin and cream colored wrap and bright red fingernails contrasted perfectly with the pale orchid. Brandon did not know if Mickey would want to be in Linda's web site, though, so left it off.

Instead, he put another one of Linda, squatting to show another orchid on a lower shelf. The position caused Linda's green wrap to ride up to her upper thighs. The position was almost directly in front of Brandon's camera; the camera would have had an excellent view of Linda's crotch had he shifted a few inches to the left.

"Fucking believe won't give me the fucking code? Says wait, she'll be down in a minute," Dwight seethed, stomping back into the kitchen.

Brandon said nothing, just found another shot of Linda from behind. In the photo, Linda was stretching to water one of the orchids. The green wrap was edging upward, the material was stretched taut across her round buttocks.

"Here," Linda said, stepping into the room.

Linda had her blonde hair wrapped in a towel turban, a second towel wrapped around her body. On her feet were some cheap plastic flip-flops.

Linda quickly punched the code into the panel then nodded her head when the light changed from red to amber. She turned, flip-flops slapping the tiled floor harshly.

"Your buddy is an ass hole," Linda spat at Brandon as Dwight let himself out of the house.

"Uh huh, oh! Speaking of buddies, think Mickey would mind me using this picture?" Brandon asked and scrolled back to the photo of her.

"God, she's beautiful, isn't she?" Linda praised. "Why's there so many of me on here?"

"You're Clark, aren't you?" Brandon asked. "Kind of gives Clark's that personal touch. But I'll take them off if you don't like them."

"No, no, just, oh I don't know," Linda said, looking.

She pointed to Mickey. As she did so, her towel came undone and Brandon was looking at Linda's nipple, hard and crinkled.

"I'm just kind of plain, you know? But Mickey? God, she's so pretty," Linda said, casually holding the towel with one hand.

"What? Linda, you're, you're gorgeous," Brandon said.

"Aw, you're sweet," Linda said, giving Brandon a quick kiss on his cheek.

Taking the loose towel, Linda looped it over her shoulder. Brandon grabbed the digital camera and aimed it at Linda's cute backside.

"Hey Linda?" Brandon called out.

"Uh huh?" Linda asked and glanced over her shoulder.

"Brandon!" she squealed when she realized he'd taken her picture.

"That one's going up on the very first page," Brandon playfully threatened.

"Nuh uh! Best not; I'd have hurt you," Linda said, quickly ascending the stairs.

"Hey Linda, got two of the lily ones needing water, mind if I get them?" Dwight called out.

"Dwight, don't, all right? Don't," Linda snapped down the stairs. "I'll take care of them."

"No, I'll take care of them," Dwight insisted."

Dwight, don't. Damn it, just leave them alone, huh?" Linda snapped."

But I know which ones need..." Dwight insisted, heading for the atrium door again.

"No! All right? God damn it, no! I said I would get them," Linda ordered, now standing halfway down the stairs. "Just leave them alone, understand me?"

"Hey, Dwight, what you think? This one? Or, um, this one?" Brandon asked, trying to distract Dwight, trying to dispel the tense stand-off.

"Dude, like I give a fuck about that fucking web site?" Dwight snapped.

Dwight stomped over to the couch and flopped down. He folded his arms across his chest and sulked.

A moment later, the whine of a blow dryer was heard. Brandon continued to look at the web site, continued to look at the pictures he had available.

Seeing that he had no one's attention, Dwight started kicking the coffee table. Brandon ignored him, now looking at clients' comments regarding the quality of Clark's orchids.

"All right, we ready?" Linda asked, also ignoring Dwight's activities.

"Going water them two?" Dwight demanded.

"They get watered at ten thirty, Dwight. It's not ten thirty yet," Linda said.

Fine; we'll go to the bank after," Dwight decided.

"Dwight, I appreciate you wanting help me," Linda said, putting her small hand on Dwight's muscled chest. "But Baby? They my orchids and my momma's orchids. I been taking care of them a long time now."

Again, Dwight wanted to drive the Mercedes-Benz. Linda said if Dwight was going to drive, they were going in his truck. Dwight snapped 'never mind' and tried to get back into the house.

"Good God," Brandon said, getting into the rear of the Mercedes.

"Door's locked," Dwight snarled, tugging on the interior door of the garage.

"Uh huh; you coming or not?" Linda said, hitting the remote for the garage door.