Origins of 'Rub'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rub magazine's first issue had five pictorials. With Mickey and Linda's assistance, Brandon selected Mrs. Amelia Finestein as the cover lady for the first issue, and paid her an additional five hundred dollars for the cover photograph. She was the center piece of the first issue. Sally Hinton, the nineteen year old daughter of Mickey's neighbor showed up in leopard print top and leather shorts. Her bra and thong were also leopard print and her numerous piercings were prominently displayed in the series of photographs.

"Fuck, I'd do this shit for free," Sally giggled nastily. "Hey, Mister Baron, I get couple of these for my old man?"

"Brandon," Linda said.

"Whatever. The magazine comes out, I get a couple of them for my old man?" Sally asked, kneeling in the pose Brandon put her into.

"Sure," Brandon said, spraying her anus with a spritz of baby oil. "Why?"

"My old man's been whacking off into my panties," Sally said. "This way, give him something look at while he's spanking it."

"Okay, and reach back here, pull them cheeks apart; you've got a beautiful butt, you know that?" Brandon said, snapping off a few shots of Sally's open anus and splayed, puffy pussy underneath.

"Yeah? Thanks," Sally said.

Brandon spent a few minutes on-line, then on the telephone with Bobby Elswell, the Chief Operating Officer of Parasols magazine. The two men reached an agreement; Parasols would include a copy of Rub inside of their subscription magazines. Rub magazine would go only to their subscribers; it would not go out with the Parasols magazines available on newsstands, and behind the counters of convenience stores.

"You're giving it away? For free?" Linda asked.

"Their readers will have a chance to subscribe," Brandon explained. "We're going to be a 'by subscription only' magazine."

"Um, why?" Linda asked. "And why's the magazine so small? It's like half the size of a regular magazine."

"So you can sneak it into the bathroom," Brandon explained. "Where are most of the guys going be reading this? In the bathroom."

At nine ninety five an issue, Brandon set the yearly subscription price at $109.50, the price of eleven issues. Their web site did give the reader the chance to order individual month's issues. After the fourth month of publication, an Anthropology student from the nearby Connelly College began writing a monthly article, discussing female masturbation. Techniques were explored and evaluated. Scientific data was compiled backing Elisabeth Mendon's theories.

Prairie Falwell, another student of the college started writing shorts stories detailing her masturbation sessions. She detailed locations, such as at a Connelly Cougars' football game where her orgasm was captured on the Jumbo-Tron screen. Most of the fans thought the cute, bespectacled girl was just excited about the interception a Connelly Cougar free safety had managed.

'There I was, fingers deep in my twat and I heard everyone screaming "Go! Go!" And I thought, "How sweet! They're all cheering me on to orgasm." Just as I crested, my coat slipped off my lap, exposing my freshly shaved pussy to the world. Everyone stood up, screaming and cheering. Pushing my skirt down, I stood and bowed, thanking them one and all. Only after I sat back down did I realize, they'd been cheering for an interception and the six points the free safety had scored.'

-.- -.- -.- -.-

Dwight Campbell was caught when he tried to use Linda's credit card to pay for a meal. At his trial, he was found guilty and was sentenced to three years. The three years were to be served in Stratton, a medium security prison in Lowridge, Texas.

His conviction in the criminal trial helped Linda in her civil suit against Dwight Campbell. He was ordered to pay restitution to Linda Clark, as well as an additional five thousand dollars in punitive damages.

Inside Stratton, Dwight met and fell in love with Earl 'Sissy' Boysen. For the time he served inside of Stratton, Dwight was happy.

Dwight was released after twenty two months, thanks to overcrowding. Less than a month after his release, Dwight found another young, gullible woman and tried to con her. Unfortunately for Dwight, Melissa Ferran had an older brother. And Tim Ferran had friends that thought of Melissa as their baby sister. Dwight's pickup truck was found abandoned in a parking lot in Galveston, Texas. Dwight was not found.

Mickey and Brandon married. Linda's beautiful back yard was the setting for their wedding. Linda was Mickey's maid of honor and, after putting the December issue of Rub to rest, Brandon, Mickey, and Linda went to Hawaii for their honeymoon.

Mickey had an eight inch strap-on cock packed in her suitcase. Brandon Schopes got on all fours and allowed Mickey Schopes to use her fat, happily buzzing cock on him.

Linda is sure it was in Hawaii that Brandon managed to get her pregnant. The May issue of Rub magazine had a pictorial spread of Linda, five month pregnant belly quite visible, masturbating. The adjoining article discussed the benefits of masturbation for expectant mommies.

Where Mickey and Brandon Schopes would live was never questioned. Mickey simply moved into Linda's home. The three continue to share Linda's quite large bed.

Sally Hinton discovered, by accident that Linda had hot house orchids. She'd been aimlessly surfing the Internet when she decided to see what businesses were in and around Oakleaf, Texas. The local Chamber of Commerce for Oakleaf County listed Clark's Orchids and Sally gasped when she recognized her neighbor's photograph.

Sally was an apt pupil, wanted to know all Linda could teach her. Linda found the girl to be intelligent, inquisitive, and quite dependable. This was very fortunate for Linda; she was nearing the end of a long pregnancy, about to give birth.

For the orchid's web site, Brandon did a few photographs of Sally's beautiful face as the girl tended to the orchids. Some customers expressed an interest in the orchids, some expressed interest in the cute punk girl.

Melia Finestein received a proposal of marriage from a man that had recognized her from her pictorial spread in Rub. The man owned a five thousand acre ranch just between Great Oak, Texas and Lowridge, Texas. On the ranch, Amelia discovered that her mentally challenged child had an odd ability. Julie Finestein could 'talk' with horses. Julie was able to calm the most agitated beast, could soothe an injured mare so that the vet could examine the injury. She assisted the vet and her new daddy when a mare was having a breech birth. The foal did not survive, but the vet credited Julie with the fact that the mare did survive the ordeal.

-.- -.- -.- -.-

"Brandon, get that camera out of my face," a heavily pregnant Mickey demanded.

"Come on, Brandon," Linda grumbled as she breast-fed Deborah, their infant daughter.

"Uh? This camera? Has made us quite a lot of money," Brandon pointed out.

"So? Don't mean I want it in my face when I'm trying get dressed," Mickey said.

"Or when I got milk dripping all over," Linda agreed. "Shit, I don't even have make up on."

"I'm not doing anything, Mr. Brandon," Sally said, coming in from the back yard. "Want take a couple of me?"

"Or of me?" Prairie Falwell offered, pushing her large horn rimmed glasses up her cute little button nose. "Here, did the rewrite you asked for."

"By the way, that story about what you done with them popsicles? Girl, I'll never be able look at the frozen foods section in the grocery store the same way ever again," Mickey complimented the young writer.

"Or cherry popsicles," Linda agreed.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that 'Favorite' my tales.

I do not read emails. Many of the ones that I did read in the past were just hateful, hurtful rants. So now, I simply delete emails without bothering to open them.

Delbert Browner and Frankie Stohl and David Tillsen, the young men Sally Ohlmeyer, Brandon's first girlfriend hooked up with are characters from 'Paint It Black' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Bully Burger is introduced in 'Under Tornado Warning' in the Loving Wives category.

Rustlers Barbeque is introduced in "XYZ' in the Mature category.

Bobby Elswell and Parasols magazine are introduced in 'Parasols Magazine' in Exhibitionist & Voyeur category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.