All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 30-33'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

This was a wonderful story! Roxane was a most engaging character. She learned to be a homemaker, a mother and a teacher, all in her spare time. I hope you write about their future adventures.

5

bourbononicebourbononice11 months ago

Well written, please continue to tell the tale of the Gilroy and Jenkin families. 5 stars

AA20195AA2019511 months ago

A wonderful story. One that many could wish had been part of their own family history in how they had come to America from the UK.

Perhaps I will be inspired to someday recount the stories told to me of how my ancestors made it to these shores.

Thank you , and I look forward to more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very enjoyable story! I hope you continue telling the tale of their exploits after arriving in America.

Avalanche2015Avalanche201511 months ago

Very well done! I am looking forward with hope that you will decide to continue this saga of the orphan and the ship captain as they build a life in the early history of the United States. Thank you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The way it was trumped up by a few, anticipated the sex to be a riviting tale......... not even remotely close to a score of 1 out of 10. They did the dirty deed and she was pregnant and that is the sum total of the story. Never read your stories before, won't be reading any more either............ best wishes for those that enjoy your talent, carry on.

PrickdickPrickdick11 months ago

Interesting to explore whether her parents died by accident or whether they were murdered

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please write more like this. Excellent story!

petertowerspetertowers11 months ago

Thank you again for posting such an interesting story. I too wondered if her parents death might have been foul play especially with the covert nature of the beginning of the tail.

HOG57headHOG57head11 months ago

I started reading this story twice. The first for whatever reason did not strike a cord with me. The second time I could not put it down. I lost some sleep continuing to read. Thank you for writing this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please continue writing. I hope that his story also continues.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley1111 months ago

I was surprised that you decided to truncate this story - it had the legs to go a long way. I would be very interested to read how a RN captain makes a new home for his family in early 19th century - there is very little I read read about the 1820s to 1840s. Five stars

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

What a great story! You must continue to let us know how America treats both families. Include Uncle Silas's business as well. This work is so different from most Literotica stories. I so much enjoy reading history books on the 1800's. Since you are British, you may have questions about America during that time period. I'm sure that many of your US readers would be happy to help. I shed tears repeatedly during the chapters, but knowing

Alex, there would be a happy ending. Thank you!

abiostudent3abiostudent310 months ago

It is sad to see the end of this story already; it feels like it has so much more left to say.

However, the read was quite enjoyable, and your characters well fleshed out even despite the adherence to the norms of the society they're within.

HassieHassie9 months ago

Thanks for sharing this story. Loved it. Please continue stories with these characters in it. Seems there are more stories to be written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderfully written in the style of its time and a well considered and nuanced story.

Looking forward similar works of naughty historical fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orphan Ch. 25-29 Previous Part
Orphan Series Info