Oscar and Emma Ch. 01: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It got pretty wild by the end, but overall I enjoyed it a lot. Being naked by the table was pretty weird, but I didn't expect it to turn me on so much. Then you made me masturbate, while you watched. It was incredibly embarrassing, but I liked sharing that kind of intimacy usually reserved for myself. Being tied up and denied was excruciating. I could hardly stand it. However, the climax made it all worth it. I was so desperate by the end of it, I might have done anything. All the while I was deprived of my sight, which made every touch and sound so much more intense." she explained.

"So I take it you wouldn't mind doing more of this?" Oscar asked.

"You have me convinced. I didn't know this was something that turned me on, but apparently, it is. I'll have to reevaluate a lot of things. You've really pushed my boundaries and I'm open to trying a lot more." she replied exhausted in the best way possible.

"Sounds good. Let's discuss the details tomorrow." Oscar said and yawned. Oscar pulled the duvet over them and they laid there cuddling. It wasn't that late, but they were spent and satisfied. The air was filled with the scent of sex and they would have to change the sheets, but that could wait until morning. Oscar might hear from the neighbors after all. Emma wasn't quiet as a mouse, but they didn't usually make as much noise as they had today. Sweaty and tired they fell asleep in each other's arms. This would be a new beginning.

To be continued.

**********

This is my first published story so I would appreciate any constructive feedback. I've started on chapter 2, but I don't know when it will be finished. I promise it will come eventually.

12