All Comments on 'Oscar and Irene'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I think we do. In fact it's already in cuck town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yepper

It truly is the end... of their 17 years of bliss... too bad, but you broke it and that is for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just another typical Loving Wives piece of trash

written for the sewer rats of this category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm thinking

You probably shouldn't have waded into this cess pool with such vigor. I don't care how much a member begged me I would not put trash like this into my list of stories. I have a guy who sends an e-mail at least every 2 weeks asking me to do a BDSM, I can't, you have to envision it to write it, that is something I can't envision much less imagine.

I think you screwed up here bucko.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

Thanks for the warning upfront. Didn't read it so I won't vote. To each his own. Pretty impressive you would write this to please one of your followers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

Very good story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"First off, let me say, I love my husband."

It is never, EVER a good sign when a story starts with that.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You need to find another reader to write about Oscar just isn't interesting to many people.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

The only good part here is that the lover makes the baby and not the cuck, voluntary extinction, kinda like the Darwin awards

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Even as a cuckold story, it wasn’t gripping. Sorry. Not that many people enjoy to begin with. At least you had one anonymous give you five stars even if they couldn’t publicly own up to it. lol.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffalmost 4 years ago
This Story was great !!

As a foot fetish for most life I got interested in this story. Then the subject changed to cuckold. I was OK with that. They talked about it together & the story continued.

Then her affair developed. She told her husband about it.

I was so glad that this story did not become a husband revenge saga.

They stayed together & moved on in their marriage.

The ending wasn't expected, but that's real life folks!!

A well deserved 5+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well

It's been a month since the author wrote this. Here's hoping this won't be a swansong for once was a writer of good stories.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Nah, Irene was a real bitch about all this. She got much more out of the Rob relationship

A real bitch!

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Real Sad

Not something I would recommend reading.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

I was deeply, deeply disappointed that there was nary a broken leg or ankle. Off your game here.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I just never can relate to the Cuckold mentality...

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp Oscar is,a real man would have dumped her after her first date with Rob.The rest of the story is just hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Minus 10 stars. Tnis author stinks. Crap story.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Every time I read one of your stories I get part way in and go”oh yes it’s the tie fetish guy”. And I laugh. As opposed to many others attempts at incorporating their own kinks into a story you manage to not make it unbearable.

Interesting take in the cuck genre could tell you struggled with it.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

It will remain inexplicable to me how men let others defile their wives and then take them back again. How bums rummage through garbage cans for things that have been thrown away and are happy when they can use the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck, cucked?

Weird.

Hate the idea, but there are many worse ideas.

I hated what Irene did at the start, when she was less than honest with Oscar.

people change and strange things happen, unfortunately many of these events end tragically, especcialy for the children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A more forward cuckold story instead of those ones pretending they are not really cuckolds when they are.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Another

Another load of crap.Once Rob had fucked her,he should have dumped the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Eep. What a mess. Irene is a bitch and Oscar has a screw loose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...