Oslo - The Follow Up

Story Info
What happened next in my relationship with Arne.
1.9k words
4.6
4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Lars. As you may have read already I am Norwegian and at the time that I am writing about I was living in eastern Oslo with effeminate Arne. This is a continuation of my earlier description of events in my life.

I taught Arne how to give a blow job. Luckily he learnt very well and loved putting his new found skills to use. Nearly every time I got an erection he would be there tending to it. I was coming so often I virtually needed to eat extra to replace the lost nutrients.

After a few months together I realised that Arne was getting bigger and harder erections. His balls were growing too and he was starting to grow body hair. This was worrying to me. Was there anything we could do about it? I supposed that the better diet and the sexual activity were triggering a continuation of his halted puberty.

I did some reading and figuring. I realised that birth control pills contained female hormones that might cancel out the male ones. The pills would be easy enough to get hold of via a "sexual health" clinic but so far I had always done things with Arne's approval or for at least his benefit (and mine). Whilst I could give him the tablets surreptitiously I felt uneasy about it. We needed to maintain the trust between us. I felt that Arne and I needed to have a heart to heart.

I decided to raise the subject over dinner, which more often than not I still prepared, with Arne as a sous-chef. The time together was bonding time.

While preparing the meal I started talking about how we first met and how strange it was that we ended up together. Arne agreed and said how happy he was that we did. He felt that I was the only person who had ever appreciated him for who he was.

Over dinner I mentioned that I had noticed the changes to his body and asked what he thought about them. It turned out that he was worried about them. He had seen how his younger brothers were changed when they were in their early teens and didn't like what he saw. They became smelly self centred youths that bullied him for being different. He preferred to keep away from them and spent time with his sisters. Seeing how his older sisters were already women when he left home he envied them.

I suggested trying the pill as a possible way of halting the changes he was going through and he snapped at the chance.

In those days I had never heard of sex change and I doubt that it was available in Norway.

I was able to find a clinic that undertook telephone consultations and as Arne's voice had still not broken he was able to pretend to be a woman in need of contraception. I sat in on the calls in case he needed help with the answers. I have to say that they were very lax but that played into our hands. In no time at all we had a stock of female hormones. The correct dosage was trial and error, so we started low and aimed to increase as necessary. Arne was responsible for taking his own tablets and keeping a log of possible effects. I chipped in with observations that Arne may not have noticed himself.

As I hoped, Arne's genitals slowly started to shrink. He also got more flesh on his hips and 2 mounds on his chest, with more prominent areolae than are normal in a man. We both liked the new look and Arne's dented self confidence grew. He did have trouble with acne and mood swings as his body learnt to cope with two opposing sets of hormones. We both agreed that it was worth it. Despite his official gender I had always thought of Arne as a woman, who for medical reasons lacked a vagina. The acne didn't bother me. It wasn't too bad anyway. The mood swings sometimes caught me off guard but we had our way of dealing with them. Usually the mood would be unexplained sorrow. Arne would suddenly start crying. I would put my arm around him and we would talk about how his life was so much better now than when we met and how much he had to look forward to. Then I would cuddle and caress him, taking advantage of his newly forming breasts and their new found sensitivity. He loved the new sensations and would soon be retuning the caresses. Although by now he couldn't keep an erection he still got enlargement and movement in his penis. Then we would switch off anything that was cooking in the kitchen and go to the bedroom to continue there. It was around this time that we really developed our skills and love for 69. I would take the whole of his penis in my mouth and give him the works, trying to pace his ejaculation to mine. He would do all the things that I had taught him, which by now included how to try to delay me if I was coming too fast. I think our record was almost an hour of teasing and arousing before we came. On that occasion I wasn't performing any anal stimulation, as that would have produced too quick a reaction. I can certainly tell you that after over 50 minutes we both exploded with almost painful orgasms.

If we hadn't been going for marathon oral sessions we would end with me penetrating Arne from one angle or another. We possibly enjoyed the scissor position best for good stimulation to both of us. Arne would move a leg out of the way and guide my upper leg to rub on his little penis as we gyrated against each other. I always got a good orgasm from that, and a wet thigh.

Other positions that we came back to on a regular basis were the anvil and doggy. The anvil was the first anal position we tried and so it had sentimental value as well as allowing the prostate to be rubbed and deep penetration. Whereas I came so quickly the first time I could now keep going with this until Arne had come and I felt too impatient to continue. Doggy on the other hand was the ultimate deep surrounding sensation but bypasses the prostate so a hand round to Arne's penis was essential for us both to get the most out of it.

We experimented with upping the dose of hormones. His changes so far became insignificant compared with what followed. He completely blossomed into a young woman. He would have been too feminine for my tastes if I hadn't known what was below his waist.

In one of my wardrobes I still had some clothes left by my previous girlfriend. She went for a winter job in Kuopio, met someone new and never came back. I offered them to Arne and he was thrilled. As I always went for boyish girlfriends there was nothing overly feminine but it was all suitable for a girlish boyfriend. There was no way anyone would know that Arne was male. We went out to meals or out walking together and no one ever batted an eyelid, not that it often happened before either, even in those days.

A time came when Arne was looking like a woman when standing naked. His small balls in their scrotum just looked like the labia and his little penis could be imagined to be an unusually large clitoris. I wanted to take masses of photos of him but thought it was probably a bad idea long term. Future girlfriends, if any, might be disgusted by them.

Arne decided to adopt a new name, Anne. Old correspondence or registrations could be passed off as spelling mistakes. They look very similar.

We didn't have much women's underwear and certainly nothing sexy or erotic. With her change of shape Anne's men's underwear didn't fit any more, and anyway it wasn't appropriate for her to wear men's clothes, particularly underwear.

We went shopping for suitable clothes. Neither of us had experience in this area and didn't really know where to look. After no success in some trendy stores we looked in Lindex. Here we found some usable items. There was a reasonable selection and a shop assistant helped us choose. Anne used the changing cubicles and I sat outside thinking to myself that little did they know.

Anne got professionally measured for bras and also hips and waist. We had measured the last two ourselves but had no idea how to do the bra measurements.

The shop assistant was rewarded with a big order for assorted underwear and a few other clothes.

We got a kick out of dating in public and then making love when we got back to the house, sometimes with the underwear still on. Anne liked that as she saw it as showing off her femininity.

On occasions like that Anne would wear sexy underwear, or none. Only we knew the secret, which helped create a sexual tension. She had developed a skill at controlling her sphincter that could drive me even wilder than normal. I fondly remember one time when she was on the bed with her bottom temptingly in the air. I came up behind her and pulled the fabric to one side. There in front of me was a pouting anus which then changed to a smooth relaxed one waiting for me to penetrate. I couldn't wait and any thoughts of extending foreplay disappeared as I plunged into her. She flexed and relaxed her sphincter as I pounded in and out with increasing urgency, and then her whole rectum seemed to squeeze and press me as I approached my orgasm. That was too much and I ended up painting her insides long before I expected. She wasn't just keen for my benefit, she would get really wild herself and squirt with her orgasm. On this occasion though I came so much quicker than usual that I had to finish her off by mouth. She was as erect and large as she got but I still managed to get the whole penis in my mouth and play with it with my tongue with room to spare.

With such a small penis most of the heterosexual sex positions worked for us and made Anne feel so sexy as I brought her to orgasm. What we thought had been the time of our lives at the end of my previous description turned out to be just the foretaste.

We were both totally hooked on anal intercourse, usually with oral foreplay. Home life was bliss. Not just home but anywhere. Hotels, boats, mountain shelters we couldn't get enough of each other. My previous girlfriends told me I was highly sexed before. Somehow I had got a boost and for Anne, the little testosterone she was still producing was probably adding extra urges to the female ones she was taking. That and being deeply in love.

We carried on living as a man and woman for quite a while after that. I treated Anne as a woman in every way. She did have the advantage that she didn't get PMT or periods. We totally adopted heterosexual sex, with the small difference that her "vagina" was further back than usual and needed to be lubricated.

Life was like a dream. I even took Anne to several work dos where she would chat with the ladies and of course use their toilets. I gained several useful insights that way that helped me to progress my career.

Living together and sex every evening can get rather routine. It did with some of my previous girlfriends, but with Anne this never happened. Our relationship was always fresh and erotic. I wish those days could have lasted forever.