Oslo - without Arne/Anne

Story Info
Returning to single life after Anne.
3k words
4.41
1.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cared very much for Anne and once her exam certificates were transferred from her male name I encouraged her to seriously consider her future career.

She ended up being accepted at The University of Bergen. I was sorry to see her go and we promised to be there for each other. I occasionally visited her there and we would make up for lost time. But my everyday life was feeling empty. I never forgot my love for her and some remains with me to this day. I even named my firstborn after her.

We had never said that our relationship was exclusive and after a while Anne started dating and staying over with men that understood or just accepted her background. Some were nice to her and others just used her but that is the way of life. I decided that I was now free to look elsewhere too.

Anne and I had been so happy together that I started looking for a direct replacement, not realising that our relationship had been a one off. In my attempt to find someone similar I visited places that I might find effeminate young men. At a gay bar I found an effeminate transvestite. We got chatting and I liked him. I had never frequented gay bars before and didn't think of myself as gay.

Rikard and I went back to my place where we continued to "date". We got to kissing, cuddling and groping. It quickly became apparent that there was one area where Rikard wasn't as effeminate as first appearances indicated but I carried on regardless.

We moved to my bed and stripped off. This was so odd. I had an effeminate partner with a bigger penis than mine. I moved down to give him oral and had a strange sensation of being full. I just about managed to move my tongue around the head and across his frenulum. I rotated and allowed him to do the same for me. He was obviously very experienced and soon had me on the brink of orgasm, where he kept me while I ministered to him. Then as he started to twitch he tipped me over the edge with a long built up orgasm. His own filled what space was left in my mouth and started running down his penis onto the bed. It was an amazing experience. We turned to face each other, kissing and mixing our sperm before swallowing.

We rested together for a while and I really needed it after the release of all that built up tension, but before long I was getting hard again. I told him that it was time for me to penetrate him, to which he readily agreed. He had brought condoms with him, which I hadn't thought about after being in a steady relationship for so long. I took out lubricant and started to massage around and then into his anus. He opened up easily and soon I was entering him in the missionary position. That felt great. Rikard had the skills to massage me as I thrust in and out but the feeling of his hard member being rubbed against my abdomen was a strange new phenomenon for me. The rubbing was clearly working as I could feel the erection grow slightly as I pounded away. Despite the skill that Rikard demonstrated in massaging me and the rubbing of the thrusting I kept going for ages. I think there were two factors at play: I had already had a strong orgasm and the sensations were strange to me.

Rikard ejaculated before me, thanks to both his prostate and penis being pummelled. I wasn't really getting anywhere. I got him to adopt the doggy position and started again. I didn't find the sight of his hairy back and buttocks at all sexy but with my eyes shut and fantasising about Anne I was able to fill the condom.

Now we were both exhausted and fell asleep. There was no cuddling or touching, just deep sleep. Next morning I served breakfast, thanked Rikard for a great time and said goodbye.

I may have had two orgasms but to tell the truth I hadn't enjoyed myself. No more gay haunts for me. I was reminded that Anne was never a man, but a late developing boy turned woman who had nothing in common with normal homosexuality. I had picked up Arne by accident and helped him become what I was really attracted to, a woman.

After that I got myself checked over at a venereal disease clinic, as they were known in those days, and reverted to my normal practice of looking for tom boys. A boyish woman is what I was attracted to, not, apart from one notable exception, girlish men.

I met a few young women after that but none as attractive to me as Anne. Fortunately 100% attraction isn't needed for a good relationship. Being on the same wavelength and compatibility are far more important. I fondly remember Siri. She was just the pick me up that I needed. It started, as the best relationships often do, when I was not looking for anyone and just relaxing. I was at the cinema watching "Vievisseren", known as "The Pathfinder" when released internationally. There were some gory moments in the film and the boy sitting next to me was screaming and covering his face at critical moments. Having caught my attention I looked at him a bit more, only to realise that this was a young woman. I put my hand over her white knuckles and told her to lean on me if she needed support. She did. When the film ended I invited her to a late meal at a nearby restaurant. We had a great time and arranged our next date there and then.

Siri had not had many boyfriends. Men weren't attracted to her boyish looks. It turned out that she attracted all her previous boyfriends in winter, when thickly wrapped up and her figure was concealed. We met in September, so not exactly in summer weather but not too cold either.

Our first date was near her flat in Bøler, a suburb not too far from my house by Østensjøvannet. After our meal and a few drinks we went back to her place and I discovered how desperately she wanted my body! We stripped off and took a fairly quick shower before heading for bed. We did wash each other and have a little foreplay but she wanted to be horizontal.

Siri threw herself on the bed, rolled onto her back and spread her legs. She was expecting me to get on top and slide straight in. Tempting as that was I knew that I would come in minutes and she would be left frustrated, so instead she found my head between her thighs and my tongue on her clitoris. Boy did she squirm. It was difficult to keep my position. She was panting and thrusting and generally showing all the signs of being on the brink. I slid a finger into her, angled at her G spot. I just held the finger still and let her stimulate herself as she thrust and gyrated. It only took a moment before she was spasming as her body arched in ecstasy.

As she relaxed afterwards I moved up to kiss her pert nipples and then her lips. As I did so I slipped my penis into its rightful place. I started with circular movements at first before changing to slow deep thrusts. She felt so good. For as long as I could keep up the bent position I went back to kissing her tiny breast around and on the nipple. She started panting and thrusting back at me as I saw that her skin was getting flushed deep pink. Then I had to straighten out as I felt that I was loosing control and spurted into her, to be rewarded with another orgasm from her. We rested like that for a while before rolling on our sides, with me still inside. We relaxed together for a while as Siri told me that none of her boyfriends had ever given her an orgasm. I told her that unlike most men I took her pleasure as seriously as my own, or even more so. She then asked me whether I was tired and why I didn't sleep straight after. Poor Siri, she obviously hadn't had the best of luck with men.

After some small talk and soft touching went to sleep together in each other's arms. We woke in almost the same position, with my morning erection pressing against her labia. Siri couldn't believe it! She wasn't familiar with a man's early morning stirrings but was happy to let me make love with her again. She asked me to do what I did the night before and kiss her "down there". She may not have experienced it before but she was keen for a second helping. I was happy to oblige.

It was a Sunday and neither of us was in a rush to go anywhere, so we agreed to spend the day making love. First Siri insisted on making breakfast. While she was doing some preparation I walked up behind her, put my arms round her and kissed the nape of her neck. I could feel her relaxing and leaning into me. I held her more firmly with one arm as the other hand reached down and I started to massage her clitoris. She turned her head to face me and I kissed her lips. They opened and we kissed more passionately, while my lower hand was hard at work. I slid my hand further round so that I was massaging her clitoris with the palm of my hand. My middle finger parted her lips and my finger tip circled around her entrance as the fingers each side rubbed gently on her labia. It's just as well fingers don't breath because my middle one would have drowned.

Siri's breathing was getting hard, made more so as she could only breathe through her nose while we kissed like madmen. It wasn't long before she pulled her face away from mine and gasped for air as she climaxed. I massaged more gently as she came down from her peak and then continued as before as I tried to take her there again. Only seconds latter she was struggling to stand as her body convulsed again.

Meanwhile my penis hadn't been hanging around. It had spent the time standing to attention and pressed up against Siri's buttocks through her robe. I now flicked up the robe and slid into her from behind. I just gave her time to appreciate my presence before I started gliding in and out, pressing on her G spot. She sounded as though she was really enjoying herself as I shot a load of sperm into her. I slowly withdrew and Siri turned to face me. She had a mock scolding look on her face as she told me that I was delaying breakfast, then she put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a long kiss, my softening penis sandwiched between us.

We ate a hearty breakfast to regain our energy and talked about ourselves a bit more. We decided that this would be the start of a longer relationship. Sunday is walking day in Norway and I suggested a walk down to Østensjø. I guided the walk to my house and invited her in. Unlike Siri I had a fridge stocked for when I had guests and a freezer full of exotic foods. I suggested that she stay for the foreseeable future. With only necessary time away from home.

So it was that Siri moved in and we became full time lovers. Siri did go back to her flat briefly to get a few essentials and the perishable food that shouldn't go to waste, but apart from that we lived at my house.

I quickly cleared away all the souvenirs of my time with Arne/Anne and allowed Siri to make any little adjustments that helped her to feel at home.

It was clear that Siri was not well informed sexually. This was before the Internet was established and her sexual contacts beyond some petting had been with two men who both thought sex was just about self gratification. Fortunately Siri realised from the pleasure I had given her that she had a lot to experience and learn, so she was happy for me to become her tutor and mentor. She told me at about the same time that she had never experienced an orgasm before the time that I surprised her by not jumping on top of her but started licking instead.

Just as I had been expertly tutored when I was new to sex, I started to teach Siri.

Siri was young and nubile, so there was no need to use any lubricants. Almost as soon as I touched her, and often before, she would be wet, slippery and ready to go. I taught her that just because her body is physically ready for penetration it does not mean that she is ready to reap the pleasures of it. One of the essentials for good sex is patience. I also taught her how to bring the most pleasure to a man, starting from flirting right through to orgasm.

Vaginal sex more or less comes naturally but only in one or two positions. As part of our sexual development the two of us tried a whole range of positions, from front, back and side. Not forgetting her on top. Siri loved being on top and controlling proceedings to enhance her pleasure and I loved being ridden.

Obviously Siri learnt about receiving oral sex right from her first encounter with me but had to be taught how to give as well as take. I took great pleasure from her practice sessions, which with the enthusiasm of a model student, she felt she needed to reach perfection. At almost any time she would slide my zip down, pull out my penis and set to work. I taught her the anatomy of a man's pleasure points and how with a few moves she could stimulate more than one at a time. I was having a very fulfilling sex life and exercising the muscles in my genitals. Exercised muscles get stronger and so too did my ejaculations. I wasn't getting enough of the taste of her nectar so encouraged her to take part in 69. That almost perfected life for me. We could enjoy stimulating each other whilst being stimulated.

I was missing something that had become a big part of my sex live with Anne, anal sex. I was a bit anxious about raising the subject but didn't need to be. Siri felt that everything we did led to enhanced pleasure and accepted my word for it when I said how great it was.

We talked earnestly about it first, the precautions, the hygiene and the rewards, so that when the time came she would be ready and excited about it, then I started to introduce stimulation and dilation of her anus into our sex play. Meanwhile my anal fantasies started getting more and more wild. When we had got to the stage where her anus felt relaxed with two fingers I suggested that she was ready for the real thing.

We started with clitoral and vaginal stimulation and I moved to vaginal intercourse in the doggy position while I simultaneously smothered her backside in lubricant. Then I toyed with her anus with fingers and thumbs before withdrawing completely and sliding back into the other opening. Bliss. I had been missing this so much. As this was Siri's first time I was careful to be gentle and keep up the vulval stimulation. We didn't know how much she would like the new sensations but we needn't have worried. She was really enjoying herself and told me to go wild. I did and soon had my first anally stimulated orgasm for ages. It was a real gusher and amazingly satisfying. It was then I realised that after so long with only anal penetration with Anne I was now hooked on it. If I was ever refused anal sex by a woman for anything other than medical reasons that would be the end of our relationship. I already that it was something that had to be brought up in an appropriate way and worked on gradually as an ultimate goal.

Meanwhile Siri was enjoying herself but nowhere near an orgasm. I had prepared for this and had bought some condoms. There was no way I was going to infect her by going from anus to vagina. A condom would enable me to continue without that risk. I put on the condom and moved back down to her vagina before I slid back in and resumed my work there. I was able to continue for a while but had overestimated my stamina and ability to continue after the force of my earlier orgasm. I had to admit that my penis needed a rest, and slid down to give her the orgasm she so desperately needed using my tongue.

I felt that as a first attempt it had gone well but there was plenty of room for improvement. While we rested after the session I went to the bathroom to clean myself off. I then returned to cuddle up and talk about what we had done. I told Siri how much I had enjoyed the experience and how lucky I was to have her. She told me where the stimulation she had received wasn't quite right and we decided to try again soon. Then having recuperated we made love again more conventionally.

When Siri had been with me for a month my boss/uncle called me in for a very important meeting which was about to change my world completely and resulted in Siri and I going our separate ways.

I was sent to work in Nigeria. I could have taken Siri but she didn't want to go without a lifetime commitment from me, and I wasn't ready for that, so we parted as good friends. Lagos would be a whole new adventure.