Other Housewives Awaken Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife's new business awakens many housewives' sexuality.
990 words
4.25
1.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Karen's pussy was satisfied completely and sexual energy was still elevated, she was so happy that Judy would be next for a session with my wife. Karen helped Judy out of her navy dress, bra and panties. My wife carefully laid Judy down in the same position that Karen had just been in. Judy moaned with delight as she could feel the heat and sweat from Karen's body on her bare skin. Karen took a seat on the couch where Judy had been fingering her pussy.

My wife asked Judy what she wanted worked on first and Judy only said "pussy" as she put her own feet in the stirrups with her pussy and sweat soaked flats still on. My wife slid the 8" dildo, still slick with Karen's pussy juices, on the Hismith into position. Judy had a bit of a loose pussy and she was wet from fingering herself watching Karen. My wife slid the 8" dildo all the way into Judy's chubby body. Judy moaned deeply and begged my wife to start it up. My wife started the Hismith on a slow pace to get Judy comfortable with the depth and position. Sensing Judy's urgency, my wife quickly worked the Hismith up to full speed. Judy's pussy was making slopping sounds and she rolled her eyes back as her orgasms started. The Hismith produced predictable results with all women once it hit its highest speed.

As Judy's body was being racked by a continuous orgasm, my wife invited Karen to come to the table. My wife asked Karen for one of her D'Orsay flats and Karen slipped one off her foot. Judy's pussy was already flowing a river of pussy juice, so my wife placed Karen's flats under her ass to catch her precious juices. My wife then asked Karen to sit on the tall stool. With that, my wife bent over Judy and started licking her clit as the machine continued to pile drive her pussy. Her gaping, wet, recently foot fucked pussy was right in front of Karen.

Figuring Karen wasn't sure what she should do, my wife asked her for her foot and she grabbed it when Karen presented it to her waiting hand. My wife put the toe of Karen's D'Orsay flat into the entrance of her wet pussy and asked Karen to do what she wanted to. Instinctively, Karen began pressing her shoe covered foot deep into my wife's pussy as my wife returned to licking Judy's clit. My wife's pussy was so wet and ready, the toe of Karen's flat reached her cervix easily as her foot slid in effortlessly.

Karen, like Judy, seemed to know what to do or had always wanted to foot fuck another woman. Karen carefully worked up to a rhythmic pace to pleasure my wife's pussy. Once my wife started to push back against Karen's foot and shoe, Karen grabbed her calf and started ramming her slick D'Orsay flat in and out of my wife's pussy. Karen fucked my wife's pussy until she ran out of energy to continue. She slowly withdrew her foot and flat from my wife's soaking bucket pussy and then slipped her other nylon covered foot deep inside.

Karen pushed her foot in as deep is it could possibly go inside my wife. She just held her foot in deep and let her nylon covered foot marinate in my wife's pussy juices. Karen reached down and slipped the soaked flat off her foot and brought it up to her nose. Karen loved the smell of her own foot sweat and my wife's pussy juice. She was so excited that she started devouring her own shoe and licking my wife's pussy juice off every nook and cranny.

Karen kept pressure on the nylon covered foot inside my wife's pussy until my wife could feel her cervix relent and allow Karen's toes to penetrate it. Just as the ultimate pleasure of her cervix penetration began, that familiar feeling of her pussy being stretched to its limit returned as Karen's heel started past my wife's pussy lips. My wife's pussy began flooding juices all over Karen's foot and this caused Karen's foot to slip in a little deeper still.

When my wife couldn't take any more stretching of her opening and cervix, she begged Karen to foot fuck her hard. Karen's nylon covered foot was so slick with my wife's juices, she was able to slide in and out easily and began ramming her hard with her foot. Karen pounded my wife's pussy relentlessly and, once again, only did her own exhaustion keep her from destroying my wife's pussy with her foot.

Karen pulled her soaking nylon foot out of my wife's pussy and slipped her flat back on.

My wife pulled Karen's other flat out from under Judy's dripping pussy and handed it to Karen. Thankfully, Karen's D'Orsay flat was tipped slightly downward and managed to catch Judy's abundant nectar inside the toe. Karen put her own shoe up to her mouth and drank her friend's pussy juices. Once satisfied, she slipped that flat onto her other foot.

Judy's first Hismith session lasted almost an hour and her pussy looked red and raw. Karen asked if she could clean up her friend and my wife encouraged her. Karen gently lapped her friend's raw pussy and moaned as she tasted Judy's most intimate release. When Judy came out of her orgasmic stupor, she smiled as she saw Karen licking her pussy clean.

Judy and Karen both thanked my wife profusely and asked if they could have joint sessions from now on. My wife was more than happy to accommodate them in that. When I got home from work, my wife described the session to me as I cleaned up the room. I fucked my wife's gaping pussy as Iicked the pussy juices of two women from the Hismith dildo and the massage table.