Yana... My Wife's Hot Sister

Story Info
My wife's spoiled sister found my weakness.
1.5k words
3.73
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yana, my wife's sister, was 4 years younger than me. My wife had two siblings, a brother and a sister, my wife was the oldest between the siblings and her sister, Yana, the youngest.

Yana was very spoiled by her family and parents, she would always get what she wants, she always wanted to be the funny one int he room but could not take any jokes. She had been in a serious relationship with a guy who cheated on her just when things seemed to be going official, so her family was giving her some slack and being understanding. She was the type of girl that assumed she always knew best, showed a lot of self confidence, worked out and had hot legs and feet.

Me and Yana got along well actually, but we somehow could not stand each other. She liked to be the center of attention and always right, and I enjoyed putting her in her place every now and then when she seemed over confident. Overall, we got along well, and ever since I got married 5 years ago, relationship was positive overall.

I enjoyed summer around Yana, since she jumped at the opportunity to wear short shorts, expose her size 7 feet and show them off. She worked out and didnt eat any sweets, so her body was toned but not too muscular, she had black hair that reached her neck that was usually tied in a short pony tail, a nose ring, and I did feel like she sometimes checked me out. When I used to overhear her phone conversations with my wife, I understood that she had a body that sweat a lot and left bad odors; she got sweaty easily and she did not try to hide that.

One day, she was visiting over to our house in the morning because my wife invited her for breakfast. She came after her workout and took off her shoes, and walked around with her short white socks on. Her feet were so sweaty that you could see the marks of wetness where her feet were, and my wife even remarked that that is disgusting. For me however, I was only trying to image what her feet must smell like, and what the inside of her socks would be like. I was hard for her, I wanted to suck her toes but also to fuck her raw until she begs me to stop. I was like a wolf on the hunt and I could feel she could sense my general mood.

The breakfast went well, we ate and had coffee and enjoyed our time. As we were sitting, I could suddenly smell a very foul smell wafting around us, and then Yana said "my god, why did you fart on the table?" to her sister, my wife. From my wife's puzzled look, I understood that she did not do it, but she understood that Yana did and was embarrassed to acknowledge it in front of me, so she played along.

The fact that I knew it was Yana's fart am smelling, and I knew that she farted with her ass crack being sweaty after the exercise drove me insane. The smell was horrible but sexy, and I wanted to have it in my face without being too obvious.

We finished breakfast and Yana left to continue her chores as we continued our day. Around 11 pm my wife went to sleep, and I was sitting having a beer at the balcony. I get a call from Yana at around 12:30 telling me that there is a rat in the apartment and that there is no way she is spending the night there alone. I invited Yana to come sleep over since we lived only two streets away from each other, and promised her to take care of the rat problem the next day.

Yana was knocking on our front door 15 minutes later. She said she was sitting with her friend at her place and they heard a noise and saw the rat. Her friend left immediately and Yana made it clear that she won't be sleeping at the house alone. I laughed and told her to come in, explained that her older sister is already asleep, not that she didnt know. She took her shoes off as she entered and I noticed that she still had the same short white socks on that she had in the morning. I could not hold my comment and told Yana: "This is the second time I see this sock today, it's begging you to change it."

Yana replied that with an embarrassed laugh and said she knew that, but mentioned that she didnt get around to showering after she left our place after breakfast, and had planned to shower at night and sleep until the rat showed up.

Yana joined me for a beer at the balcony since she still wasn't tired and we had a nice conversation and were laughing before a loud fart escaped her. We both went silent, each one waiting for the other to say something.

I was first, and said "Too bad your older sister isn't her to blame the fart on her again haha."

Yana laughed loudly at that comment and said: "It was clear it wasn't her, right? nobody can fart like I do after some warm milk."

I played it like I was disgusted and told her: "It's good you are not sleeping int he same bed with us or I would be afraid of you dutch ovening me."

Yana apparently did not know what that was and looked at my curiously: "what is that?" I played it down and told her it was nothing but she kept looking at my curiously, she wanted to know what I meant.

We wanted to call it a night, and we got up to go sleep, with my head still focused on her white socks. She asked me for another pair of socks to use to sleep, and I saw that she went in the room where she was supposed to sleep, change socks and then return outside to put her white used socks in her shoes. I acted like I was not following ever step with my eyes as she returned to the room to sleep. Just before closing the door she wished me a goodnight and then closed the door.

I sat there on the sofa looking at the closed door, and feeling how hard my cock was. Yana was hot, and even though she got on my nerves sometimes, I wanted to fuck the hell out of her, like this mean attracted hate fuck that would be rough and hard until she came. I thought about her body and ass, how it was round and inviting, her toned sexy legs and her hot feet. Her feet! I remembered the socks in the shoes by our front door and looked over. I am not sure what made me do it, if I was too horny or a bit tipsy, but I got up and went to her socks. I knelt in front of her shoes and took her socks out. I was so excited and my cock was throbbing. I sniffed her white damp socks. I could feel they were worn but there was no real smell to suffice my fetish. I sniffed her shoes, but still nothing. I was horny, I was hard, and I needed to do get a feeing or a taste of her feet, so I just squished her white shock and put it in my mouth to try and get a taste.

I have never done such a thing before, but I was too horny, and the thought of Yana's used damp white sock in my mouth drove me nuts. I had to cum, I had to jerk off to that taste and those dirty ideas that were running through my head. I got up to lower my shorts and boxers, and as I was, I heard Yana's voice behind me: "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME".

I turned around, saw Yana looking at me in disbelief and disgust, her phone out recording me as proof I assumed, to show my wife how sick her husband was. I put my pants back up and took her sock out of my mouth, as she watched me with utter disgust and I tried to move in her direction. I wanted to get closer, to speak in a quiet voice, to reason with her. Yana saw I was moving towards her and told me in a low but stern voice "Don't you fucking dare take another step."

I stopped, looked at the ground then looked back up at her as she looked me up and down through her phone camera. I knew then and there that I fucked up, that my good relationship with Yana won't help me now. The way she looked at me changed, it was more with disgust, and I did not know what I had in store for me...