Other Housewives Awaken Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife's new business awakens many housewives' sexuality.
1.5k words
5
122
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so aroused and excited to see my wife service a 72 year old beauty that I had forgotten to grab Karen's heels from the hallway as I raced to my computer to watch the action. I would not make that mistake again. While watching my wife service Karen, I had a raging hard on but I only edged myself several times in the hour and a half that Karen's body was being pounded by the Hismith and devoured by my wife. After lapping up Karen's pussy juice from the vibrator and my wife's heels, I needed release. I grabbed my wife's heels and nylons and raced up to our bedroom where she was waiting for me.

Karen laid on the bed in her nurse's uniform with her legs spread wide to reveal her gaping wet pussy. I hung her nylons on the chair and placed her heels on the bed between her legs. I laid down on the bed between her legs and slipped my cock into one of her pussy juice soaked heels. I started humping her heel as I drove my tongue into her gaping pussy. Karen tasted wonderful as her pussy had already released several orgasms and her juices were flowing freely into my mouth. I devoured her pussy until she had a toe curling orgasm.

Karen's pussy was so wet that I easily slid my large hand deep inside her. I curled my hand into a fist inside her and dragged my knuckles across her cervix. This caused her to moan deeply as her pussy contracted hard and released an orgasm. I almost blew a load inside her shoe but I stopped myself. I pulled my hand out of her pussy and moved up to her pussy with my cock still inside her heel. I slid my cock and her heel deep inside of her. Knowing that I was fucking my wife with my cock and her heel saturated in a beautiful church woman's pussy juice sent me over the edge immediately. As soon as I got buried to the heel, I erupted with an enormous orgasm inside her heel and pussy. Once I recovered, I withdrew my cock and her heel and we just laid there cuddling in our post orgasm euphoria.

Monday morning and I headed off to work. My wife would have Karen coming for her massage at 10:00am and she was looking forward to it. Karen arrived at the house at 9:55am and she brought a friend with her. Judy was a married woman in her mid 50s with a perfectly chubby body and she was wearing a navy dress and matching flats in bare feet. Karen apologized for the surprise but my wife would have none of that. She welcomed her friend Judy with open arms and reassured Karen that she would always welcome her friends. My wife asked Karen how she wanted to proceed. Karen told my wife that she told Judy about her session and she wanted to observe. My wife asked Judy to make herself comfortable on the couch as she started.

Today, Karen was wearing a light, flowery sundress with tan nylons and a pair of cute D'Orsay flats. My wife had Karen lay back on the table. Once relaxed, my wife removed one of Karen's flats and deeply inhaled her foot scent. My wife complimented Karen on her choice in shoes and the wonderful scent of her foot. She then began massaging Karen's beautiful foot. Karen was moaning with delight as my wife kneaded away and continued complimenting her. My wife repeated the process with Karen's other foot. By now, Karen had already spread her legs with revealing that she didn't bother with panties and her sex was ready. Karen asked gracefully if my wife would mind getting right to the Hismith treatment. My wife was pleased and more than willing to move to this part of things.

Karen slid down the table to present her soaking wet sex as my wife rolled the Hismith up with the 8" dildo attachment. Before my wife could slide the cock into Karen, Karen pushed her hips down to impale herself. My wife turned on the Hismith and Karen started to go crazy with pleasure. My wife put Karen's D'Orsay flats back on her feet as the visual was stunning of this normally conservative 72 year old woman in her hiked up summer dress, with her legs up in stirrups with tan stockings and cute flats getting fucked by a relentless machine. Once my wife had the Hismith up to full speed and Karen's orgasm trance began, she leaned over the table and pulled Karen's breasts out. She started sucking hard on her nipples; kneading them and stretching them gently with her teeth.

My wife knew that Judy had a front row seat to seeing her friend being pleasured sexually and she would also have a great view of my wife's gaping pussy as her skirt rode up her ass and revealed all to this observer. My wife was leaning over so that both of her crusty nylon covered feet were popped out of the pussy juice dampened heels she wearing. After a few minutes, my wife looked over her shoulder to see that Judy had one leg up on the arm of the couch and her one flat was hanging from her toes as she fingered herself furiously. Karen was oblivious as her orgasms continued on the high speed fucking machine.

My wife asked Judy if she'd like to give her a hand. Judy pulled her fingers from her pussy, got up and walked over to the massage table. Needing no further prompting, Judy spread my wife's pussy open with her hands and gasped in amazement. She had never seen such a loose, gaping hole before. Judy then, instinctively, made a fist and pressed her arm deep inside my wife's willing pussy. My wife continued sucking on Karen's nipples while Judy fisted her hard and fast. This must have been something Judy had either done before or had always wanted to. She was totally punch fucking my wife's pussy until my wife's pussy contracted and grabbed Judy's forearm tight as an orgasm washed over her. When Judy finally removed her arm from my wife's pussy, it was slick with pussy juice almost to her elbow.

Loving the idea that she had just been fisted to the depths of her body by a stranger, my wife's naughty mind went to Judy's bare feet trapped inside her sweaty flats. My wife asked Judy to bring over the high stool in the corner. My wife told Judy that she wanted to feel her sweaty feet inside her pussy. Judy placed the stool at just the right distance, popped one sweaty foot out and put her toes against my wife's pussy cavern. My wife pushed back against Judy's foot and her sweaty size 8 slipped right in. Feeling Judy's toes against her cervix and the heat of her foot caused my wife to have an orgasm right on her new friend's foot. Judy started foot fucking my wife with the same intensity she was just fisting her. Once again, my wife's pussy contracted and grabbed Judy's foot tight as an orgasm washed over her. In the middle of her orgasm, my wife felt one of Judy's toes start to slip into her cervix hole. This caused her orgasm to amplify and go on longer.

Judy pulled her foot out and slipped it back into her sweaty flat. Then she removed her other flat and pushed that sweaty foot inside my wife's dripping pussy. Instead of foot fucking her mercilessly, Judy pushed in deep and was exploring the depths of my wife's amazing pussy with her toes. My wife continued sucking Karen's nipples and kissing her neck and lips as the Hismith continued its assault on her pussy. Judy was moving her foot all around inside my wife's body and it was sending her into several orgasms. All of the sudden, my wife jumped as she felt her pussy stretch even more. It had been a long time since my wife had felt the sharp twinge of her pussy being stretched to a new limit. Judy had worked her slick pussy so much and deep that she was able to slip her heel and ankle inside my wife's pussy. Judy continued working my wife's pussy until several more orgasms completely soaked her foot. Judy then slowly pulled her soaked foot out, slipped her sweaty flat back on and went back to the couch.

By this time, Karen had been on the Hismith for a little over an hour. My wife slowed the Hismith down gradually and withdrew the soaking dildo. Karen's pussy was soaked and raw, so my wife used her tongue to lap up Karen's juices and massage her pussy lips gently. Once Karen fully recovered, she slipped off the massage table and fluffed her dress down. Karen hugged my wife and, again, thanked her tearfully for giving her such please. Karen then turned to Judy and asked her if she wanted to try. Judy was, of course, more than willing...