Other World Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers

- Get me Denis... please.

The guards did not move.

- Can you get me my slave, I need him, please.

Still no response.

- What do you need him for? That was the Queen. Don't you have everything you need here? You have a bed, you have food, you have people helping you to shit, what do you need it for?

- Where is he? What have you done to him?

- He? Him? It's an 'it' Darling, no more than that. You are getting too attached to it; I think I will redistribute him to someone else, Mistress Vanessa for example will be more than happy to have it I believe.

- No! You cannot do this! He belongs to me; he will never listen to her anyways.

- Then he will be punished, and punished again until he learns. You have seen what I can do and what I am capable of right? It's settled; it is no longer your slave. He now belongs to Mistress Vanessa. I'm going to tell him the good news!

Chapter 9 - My empire

[The Queen's POV]

I finally have what I wanted. Since the first day she got here I did not like her. Everything she did, everything she said, she doesn't belong here. She doesn't know what she is looking for. She is one of these people who want to seem smarter and stronger than everyone else but in fact they know nothing. What did she expect? She came here to try it out, she thought it would be a 50 shades of grey kind of place, Jesus she knows nothing. She has probably tried a little bondage with her 19-year-old boyfriend once and now she thinks she has what it takes to be a Mistress in my kingdom. Please. She is here to find love and nothing else.

And him. What does he think? He thinks I don't know why he is here? Of course I do. The first time he even sent his application I knew exactly who he was and what he wanted. Ben told me everything about his past life, he told me about Asking Alexandria, he told me what happened with his friend Danny, and he told me about Denis. It was all planned from the start, welcoming him here, as well as Lauren. I knew exactly how I would play them, what I wanted to do to them, and it all worked out even better than planned. I was certain that somehow, two newcomers would fall in love. What I was not expecting though is that disrespect for authority that Lauren seems to have. I never planned her punishment but it gave me great pleasure to see her suffer. And Ben, well Ben, he still loves me and I still love him. Sometimes I remind myself that I am too selfish to be loved and try to get the love out of him but in the end I realise that he is the contradiction of my life. The people I love I want to hurt. The people I hurt love me even more. Ben came here because he needed a break. I hurt him, man I hurt him so bad, and I still do. And he took it, he took every bit of it, and he loved it.

And now I am going to see Lauren's pathetic slave to let him know he has a new owner. How jubilating!

As I get into the room I pass by Ben's cell. I decided to separate them in the end, I think Ben suffered from what happened yesterday, he still thinks that I have some form of self continence, I am not sure why. As I pass by I sneak peak through the whole in the door. He is sitting there, back against the wall his hand in his legs, looking up. He must have heard me because he moves his head down as I put my face close to the door.

- I know you are here... He says.

I decide to go and see him; I haven't seen him for too long.

- So what was that about, yesterday?

- This little bitch has been playing me for too long, I needed to teach her a lesson. I think she got it now, she will behave. Even more that I have reallocated her slave to another Mistress...

- What?

- Denis no longer belongs to Lauren; I will trade him to Vanessa. The two of them is just not working, I'm afraid they will compromise the rules and atmosphere here.

- You are playing with fire here Madeleine; Denis is never going to let that happen. It's not like he came here to be owned.

- If necessary I will deal with him, but trust me it will happen. And don't you dare calling me by my name.

- I still don't get you. I'm not sure we can ever be together for real. One day you love me like I am your equal, the next day you treat me worse than an animal, beat me to bleed, force me to ass fuck one of your play doll and lock me up in a cage to die. And I'm not even allowed to call you by your name. How do you see this playing out exactly, because I don't see it?

- What do you mean? I thought you enjoyed all this, I thought you came here to be owned and abused, to be played with. You mean this was all just a lie.

- It's not a lie; I came here so I could belong to you. As a slave. A first class slave maybe, is what I deserve. I don't deserve to be treated like the rest of them. I don't deserve to be treated like Denis. And yet, I'm the one who took two beatings within three days when he is just dealt with like a young kid who broke a porcelain cup. I came here to be owned by you and abused by you, not to be some show boy you just whip around to remind the others of what they should or shouldn't do. I came here to serve you, my Queen, so let me serve you.

God he really knows how to talk to me. As he is saying this I come close to him and lift my skirt, revealing my naked, panty-less pussy to him. He licks the bottom of my foot up to my leg with his smooth tongue. He goes up to my thigh and slides his tongue up my asshole. He softly raps it all around, licking it clean and giving me the pleasure I deserve.

- Why don't you go tell Denis what he should expect so I can finish you like the Queen you are?

Somehow he is saying that with his cheeky arrogance that I love so much. He knows he is a slave and belongs to me, but he also knows how to make me feel like I belong to him and only him can please me. Fine, I will go and tell Denis. I let my skirt fly down as he takes out his head from my inner thigh and looks up at me with his cheeky smile and cheeky eyes. I carefully exit the room, locking the door behind me, staring deep into his eyes to let him know that I will be back. I continue down the hallway to Denis. He has been stripped naked and both his hands are shackled to the wall. His head is resting on his arms. He glances up as he sees me. He looks straight at me with his squinting eyes ; he tries to move his hands, defying me.

- Don't even think for a moment that you are worthy of my presence down here in the filth. I am here to inform you that you no longer belong to Mistress Lauren. She therefore has no power or authority over you. You now belong to Mistress Vanessa. You will obey her and serve her. If not, you will be punished. If you have to spend years down here in the pit to behave, then that's what will happen. I hope you understand this, as it is in your best interest to behave. I am sure Mistress Vanessa has thousands of things she would like to do to you.

He looks at me but does not respond. I truly believe he was not expecting this. He is still trying to figure out what to do or what to say. I turn around, heading for the corridor.

- What you did yesterday. What you did to Mistress Lauren yesterday, when I get out of these chains, you are going to pay for it. Every ounce of pain she took because of you I will give you back twofold. You can tell Mistress Vanessa to wait for me.

- Remember that day when the Mistresses took every bit of revolution you had in you. You were shy and submissive back then. Now you are just like a rebellious teenager. We don't deal with rebellious teenagers here. Grow up Denis ; adult things are waiting for you here.

I can see him being very surprised as I pronounce his name, I don't think he was expecting me to ever call him Denis. I stare down into his eyes, I can see why Lauren likes him, that sort of emo style misfit that was beaten in school but got out of it and rocks a band style. But right now, as I am looking at him, I can see all his anger, from his past getting out. He is half furious half scared. I will suck all that bully shit out of him and will make his bullied time look like a country fair. That's right Denis, you can be afraid of me.

Chapter 10 - Family first

[Lauren's POV]

That's it, the games are over. I have not seen anyone, all alone in my bed in the infirmary. The Queen has not allowed me to see Denis, nor have I seen Ben or anyone else for that matter. The guards have announced we are leaving so I' m just wondering what the hell happened. Approximately 4 slaves are in the infirmary with me because they have been injured too badly and one of them had to be taken to the hospital because the nurses couldn't do anything. That is not taking into account Ben who also had to go to the hospital. Yesterday, the Queen announced me that Denis would no longer be mine, I still wonder if she has that kind of power here and if it really will be the case when we go back to OWK. I am helped out of my bed by two nurses and placed on a wheelchair. One of the usual furniture slaves comes and pushes my chair to the bus. I try to look around as much as possible but Denis and Ben are nowhere to be seen. I pass by the Queen and a few other Mistresses who, of course, laugh at me as they see me rolling. I am loaded into the bus by two of the slaves who literally have to carry me on their shoulders.

- What happened, you cannot walk on your own anymore little girl?

I look at the Mistress and decide not to answer as I remember what Ben and the Queen did to me. Each and every of them, starting with the Queen will know my suffering, I swear. It is now the slave's turn, all the Mistresses are already sat down. I am glancing everywhere around to try to see them. Eventually I see Ben entering the bus. He is wearing a black cotton shirt and black jeans, he has both his wrists tied up and he is wearing a rope collar with a leash that no one is leading. He hops on the bus and goes sit with the others, not even glancing at me. I try a shallow "Where is Denis" as he gets in but get absolutely no response.

The way back to the kingdom goes. I wonder if this is on purpose, to really make me wonder. Everyone is here except for Denis. Maybe he has finally escaped, maybe the Queen forgot him over there in the forest on purpose to rot, and I am sure that she is only waiting for me to ask so she can ridiculize me in front of everyone else. The thing is, I have no idea where the games were held so even if I eventually alert people to look for him, I wouldn't even know what to start with: hi, my name is Lauren, I am part of a hardcore BDSM community in the North and I think I may have lost my slave after been raped by the Queen's slave at a location I have no idea of. Could you help me find him please? Yeah, I don't see this happening ... so I eventually decide that I will just return to OWK and will see from then. And if the Queen refuses to let me know where he is I will force the answer out of her.

We finally reach the entrance of the domain. The guards unload the bus and eventually the slaves. Still no Denis. Where the fuck is he? I decide to go to the Queen, I will not let him die for nothing.

- Where is he? What did you do to him?

- What are you talking about?

- You know exactly who I am talking about! Where is Denis?

- He is not yours anymore therefore he is none of your concern. Later on I will introduce you to your new slave. In the meantime, you should sit down and get some rest; you're limping like an old person.

If she won't tell me where he is, Ben will. I head up to the 'castle' while the slaves are being carefully led to their cages. I know Ben is not going back to his cage; he must be waiting for the Queen, somewhere. I start looking for him; it is still very hard and painful to walk. He is also nowhere to be found. I know, they playroom! He must be in the Red Room! Bingo, as soon as I enter I can see him, bare chest, obviously waiting for the Queen. He looks very surprised to see me here. He is not quite sure how to look at me anymore, in disgust, compassion, fear or desire. After all, I have been the reason why he has been beaten twice in a week. I do not lay my eyes away from him as I get in. I know he his scared the Queen might show up at any time. What would she think? That he is cheating on her with me? No, she couldn't possibly think that. But I am determined to know where Denis is, so fuck it if the Queen comes here. I get in slowly.

- I am surely not the one you are expecting...

- What are you doing here?

- You know exactly why I am here, where is he? Where is Denis?

- You ask me like I know everything that happens to him, I don't.

- Stop messing around Ben! You know exactly why Denis is here! You know he came only to rescue you. He came for you! And you are just letting him down, every time he tries to help you.

- I don't need any help, I never asked him to come here.

- You don't need any help you say? You are in love with a woman who forced you to rape me to bleed. You are beaten up, played with, used and abused for the pleasure of someone that obviously does not love you back. You forced yourself into me, you tore me apart. You did this...

- I did it because she commanded me to...

- I don't care! You raped me. Again, and again, you tortured me until I bleed, you abused me, all this in front of your friend who came here to help you and you just left him there to rot, shackled like a wild animal as you were dragging your dick in and out of me.

- You are saying this like I enjoyed it! I did not enjoy raping you, or punishing you or whatever this was. I was forced to do so, and while doing it I was whipped over and over again. And remind me what happened to me 2 days before that, I was beaten and whipped to blood, because of you! I am sorry for what I have done to you, I did not want that, but if it were to happen, I would do it again.

- You pathetic selfish bastard! You don't deserve to be saved, you deserve to rot here to death in your gold Queen like BDSM cage! Now tell me where Denis is! You don't deserve a friend like him.

- I don't know where he is, that is the truth. I don't know what Madeleine did to him. It was so weird to hear her real name; I don't think I had heard it before. I know she wants to give him to Mistress Vanessa. Mistress Vanessa is well known for her torture skills, I don't give much of Denis if he is given to her. You better find him before she does.

- You are useless. When I find Denis, I am getting him out of here. And you are not coming with us.

I exit carefully; thank God I have not encountered the Queen of my way, that would have been extremely suspicious. Fuck it; if I have to open every door of this place I will do it. I will start with this very corridor. I open one, then a second one, then a third one. Nothing, empty rooms. No Mistresses to be seen, no slaves, no Queen, no furniture slave, nothing. I am now in an aisle that I have never been to before. Here all the doors are locked; they must be private spaces for specific event. Denis could be in any of these rooms. He could also be already in Mistress Vanessa's playroom, which I ignore the location of. I carry on and open every door I can find unlocked. Eventually I open one and find Denis. He is alone in the room, tied to some sort of massive wooden piece restraining both his ankles and wrists. That looks extremely uncomfortable. He is devastated; blood is dripping out of his forehead and through his mouth gag. He is blindfolded and has countless wounds over his arms and chest. So many that his arm tattoos are almost invisible, covered by blood. What has she done to him? I cannot help myself but stare at him, poor thing. I start walking towards him to free him but I am immediately stopped by a massive whiplash on the ground. Denis raises his head; he had not heard someone was in there. And then I see Mistress Vanessa getting out of the dark, followed by the Queen.

- I knew you would come here looking for him, how was the little talk with Ben? I don't answer, how the hell does she know!? She carries on. I have mics and camera in each and every playroom, did you really think I would not see you. That will cost him a few whiplashes later on by the way, I don't recall giving him permission to talk to anyone else but me. So, I guess you came to see how Mistress Vanessa is taking care of your former lover didn't you? Judging by his state of current obedience level I would say not too good.

- You are crazy, let him out.

- Don't worry I have found a bright new obedient slave for you, who shouldn't cause you any problem. In the meantime, Mistress Vanessa and her slave Ronnie will take good care of Denis.

Ronnie. What has he done to Denis already? Ronnie is the biggest slave of them all, at least 2 meters high and strong as fuck. He has his whole body covered with tattoo, including half of his head that he shaved for the occasion. He is the most disrespectful slave I have seen, at least amongst all the slaves here. He is the one who won this year's games I guess. He sent more than one slave to the hospital; he is like the one Gladiator in the arena of OWK. Denis has no chance against him.

- Why don't we hear what Denis has to say -- this is Mistress Vanessa. Go, ungag him and take the blindfold off for a second.

Ronnie executes, looking down, yank Denis head back, rips out the gag of his mouth and tears the blindfold off, wanking is weak head forwards.

- Well then, you see, Mistress Lauren is here. You remember Mistress Lauren right; she was weak and stupid and was not taking good care of you, right Denis?

- He lifts his head and looks at me. I can see tears coming from his eyes. He is looking straight into my eyes, I think I love him; I love him so much I don't want anyone to hurt him anymore.

- Yes... he mumbles

- What was that, I couldn't hear that. Ronnie kicks him in the back, making him groan in pain.

- Yes Mistress.

- Yes what!?

- Yes, Mistress Lauren was not taking good care of me, but you are. I can see that every word he says hurts him even more.

- And what do you say?

- Thank you Mistress.

It hurts me; it hurts me to see him like this. The door cracks open, and I can see a guard dragging Ben in, holding him tightly by the collar. She kicks him down on his knees.

- Do you recall being granted permission to talk to someone else than me?

I see him looking straight at the Queen and then at Denis.

- I asked you a question.

- No I don't.

- No who? Fucking cunt! She says and kicks him in the stomach.

- No, my Queen.

- Jesus, it seems like this is punishment day! Old school favorite! I want him -- pointing at Ronnie- to fuck him well while he -- pointing at Denis - fucks his best buddy.

No way! She is crazy!

- NOW!

Ronnie goes to Denis and unshackles his ankles and wrists. He helps him up Ben is forced on all four by the Queen herself. Denis is thrown onto Ben.

- Fuck him good boy, he is your best friend after all. He deserves it!

Denis has no strength at all, he can hardly stand up.

- If you don't fuck him hard right now, Ronnie will break you apart.

Denis gets into position, carefully pressing onto Ben's hips. Ben is looking down as Denis slides in his dick into him, he moans and grins as Denis goes back and forth. Then Ronnie comes from behind, forcing Denis down as turns around to put his dick in Ben's mouth. Ben is forced to open his mouth to Ronnie, as he does we can hear him scream, muffled by the cock in his mouth. He is in pain. He is in extreme pain, and once again it is because of me. Denis jerks off and collapses to the ground while Ronnie is going further and further down Ben's throat. When will this ever end? Then eventually Ronnie cums on Ben's face, letting him collapse to the ground. I go to hold Denis in my arms, gently caressing Ben on my way. "I am sorry". Then I head a small muffled voice from Ben's breath "I want out, take me out of here, take me with you. Please".

Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers