Our 4th Date (750 Word Challenge)

Story Info
Out for a hike on our fourth date, what's she got planned?
750 words
4.08
1.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sunset is like nothing you've ever seen. You're going to love it." She tells me, her brilliant smile is contagious.

It's only our fourth date, and she decided to take me on a mild hike to a spot of her choosing so that we could watch the sunset. I'm nervous to see what else she has planned. So far, each date we've had, there's been something more, but I haven't figured out what it will be this time.

As she takes my hand and helps me from your car, we grab our bags and venture down into the hiking trail. My hand in hers, I'm surprised at how few people there are. I imagine many are on their way home. It is getting late.

I'm thrown off by the mischievous smile she gives me. I almost stumble as she quickly pulls me from the trail and into the heavy brush. She pulls me in and crushes her lips to mine, I gasp and melt into her arms. My heart swells at the loving feeling of having her so close to me.

I giggle and grope, my hands cupping and squeezing her ass as she gropes mine. The excitement she brings out of me when she bites my bottom lip playfully.

I watch as she slides her backpack down and pulls out a colorful butterfly toy.

"Hold still, slut. I have a gift for you." She purrs to me. I'd hold still for her regardless of gifts. I'm hers in this moment.

Feeling her slip the butterfly down the front of my pants and it rests inside the gusset of my panties. That look in her eyes as she presses something on it and it bursts to life.

I gasp loudly in surprise at the sudden vibrations and tumble into her arms as its vibrations overwhelm me. I am unprepared for how strong it is.

"It's set to pulse at random. Come on, we can still make it if we hurry," she tells me, then she leads me from the bushes and back on the trail.

It takes some time, but we arrive at the spot. I feel joy as we sit and look out over the expansive forest before us. It's beautiful to see the rolling hills and the way the light dances over the trees.

Sitting on the bench, my head on her shoulder and her head resting against mine, we enjoy the view until that pesky butterfly has me groan in her ear.

"You're interrupting the sounds of nature, slut. You need to be punished," Her words come off her tongue like it's a second thought, but I can't help but think it was all planned out.

Soon, she's got me straddling her knee as I face her. As she sits on the bench, I lean against her as if in a hug, my chin resting on her shoulder. I feel her hands kneading my bum, pressing my waist in such a way as to push the butterfly against me in such a delicious manner.

The spanks come without warning, and I find I'm gasping and shuddering on her knee. My chest to hers as I hug her for balance. My fingers dig in as I feel the orgasm building in me.

"Mmmm, I love how each spank has you jump forward. How you grind yourself on my lap like a whore," she whispers to me. "My whore."

I want to respond, but all I can manage is a weak whimper as I shudder and grind my pelvis down on her lap.

"Slut," she says sternly, and I explode, crying out. I shudder and shake. I can feel my legs so unsteady as I cling to her. Riding my orgasm through, the butterfly unrelenting.

"What a good slut you are. My wonderful, good girl." She says, gently rubbing my back. Then I feel her push me off. I'm Kneeling before her, enjoying the sight of her sitting on the park bench.

I blush seeing the wet spot on your lap that I've left.

She laughs, and I feel some of the pressure released. Then she shimmies her pants down and spreads her legs invitingly for me. I begin to thank her the best way I know how.

I feel her hand on my head, pulling me into her glistening honeypot. I intend to make her as happy as she makes me.

I enjoy hearing her groans of happiness, along with the sounds of nature all around us.