All Comments on 'Our Adventure in the Woods'

by craig69dp

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

mmmm damn that so was so hot.. love it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Put tags on your stories, damnit

Some people, (includes me) are offended by

the inclusion of anal play......

It appears some writers NEED to overflow the pot

so that every "kink" is catered to in order to score

points....ZERO for your effort

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn kids. Not even old enough to understand tags, which puts them around 4th grade...

Slider1969Slider19695 months ago

Sorry fantasies should be left where they belong in fantasy land no one and I mean no one is fucking my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't care for the detailed sex scenes but I was willing to give 5★ solely based on a loving wife spending a romantic weekend with her husband. Until. When you dropped the barely "legal" (regardless of just turning 18 some parents would rip your balls off for inviting their kids to play) boys into the soup. You totally added too much salt with their addition and this feast became a fiasco. I dropped to 1☆immediately.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoy the STD's the cheating skank slut will give the sissy wimp cuck!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

A woodcuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When the dumbass husband gets to fuck some stacked hot 19 yo then we can talk.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it. My first DP in front of my husband happened at a neighbor's yard party after all had left except him, his wife, and a neighbor who was single. We had swapped once before with the couple, and a fivesome ensued, with me eventually DPed by the other husband and the single guy. My ass was sore for a week, but I craved the eroticism of the DP.

mslindagosex1mslindagosex15 months ago

Different & GREAT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed it until the shit fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you read through the comments and take out those which are just poorly expressed shouts about their personal likes and dislikes, there are some good tips. Don’t try to get every sex act into one short story, and do tag your stories.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

Hopefully they were infected with HIV. Then at least they will have a lasting memory! 1*!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous