Our Air B&B Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, ok," I said and grimaced as I slid them down to rapturous applause.

I sat on my haunches as fast as I could drop hoping the game was over and done now.

"Who's turn is it?" Asked Carol, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to see her best friends husband naked.

"Seriously?" I said, "Seriously, we are carrying on?"

"Of course." My wife said, "We need to collect the cheeses too, you know, to perform the forfeits."

Who the fuck was this woman and where had she put my wife?

Carol was next to lose some clothing, she lost her top, skirt and bra in quick succession and was now in just her thong panties. This did nothing but get my dick doing things I was willing it not to do, and it was starting to grow. Meryle did nothing to help the matter by pointing it out.

"Are you getting a stiffy babe, it looks like you like our friends tits?"

Her nipples were standing proud in the cool summer breeze and I could see them growing like my cock.

Max got the next card, Arts.

"How many years did it take to paint the Sistine Chapel?"

How the fuck was we supposed to know that? But I figured I am naked what more is there to lose?

I wrote down ten and handed it over.

Max opened the small pieces of paper grinning,

"What the fuck is funny?" I said just a bit too angrily.

"Calm down mate, its only a bit of fun and don't forget, you did agree to it thinking you would win."

It shut me up and I couldn't argue back, he was right.

"Me, four years," He said. "Carol, four years."

I fucking knew what was coming next,

"Meryle, four years. Martin, ten years."

I snatched the card from him to see the answer, yup, of course it was wrong.

"Fuck this stupid game!"

"What is the answer Martin?" asked my evil fucking wife, knowing full well it was four.

"Four ok! Its fucking FOUR!"

Carol said "Well as he is naked already, what do we do now?"

"Martin, stand up." my wife said, so matter-of-factly it startled me.

"I said, stand up."

She was serious.

"I have had enough of this silly game" I retorted.

"You wanted this Martin, you were so sure you would win. Now take the consequences like a man."

She had trapped me with my own words, I really had no choice but to do as she asked. I stood meekly with my hands covering my modesty.

"Hands by your sides love, hands by your sides."

"Merl please."

"You knew the rules and you would've gladly seen Max or Carol have to do this. Now, hands down."

I slowly lowered my hands to grip the sides of my thighs revealing my rock hard cock, I heard Carol gasp and saw the grin on her face as she inspected my naked body from head to foot, lingering on the mid-region. I looked down beside me at my wife pleadingly, she was grinning like her companions.

"Now, what forfeit should it be?" came from Carols smiling lips.

"Isn't this forfeit enough for you?" I yelled.

I felt my cock involuntary twitch and a bead of precum escaped from the head dripping in a long strand toward my feet. My wife leant out a hand and let it drip onto the palm then scooped it up with her tongue, I was mortified.

Carol took her breast in her hand and squeezed the nipple as she watched intently, moaning the most sensuous sounds I had ever heard. Max had his hand in her lap as Meryle took my shaft in her hand.

What the fuck was happening here? I had not signed up for this!

The booze had turned my three companions into sex maniacs.

"Can I suck him Meryle?"

"What? What had I just heard?"

"Yes." Came my wife's breathless reply.

"What? Was I in the twilight zone? Had she just said yes?"

Carol rose in just her tiny panties, her figure was incredible. Her miniscule panties had wormed their way into her vulva making the front of them look obscene. In slow motion she tip-toed her way around the firepit and reached out for my manhood, I looked down again at my wife who had pure lust in her eyes. I was so completely bewildered and confused now, how had the night turned to this?

My wife seemed to be a party to all this, she looked like she wanted this. I backed away but my legs came into contact with one of the loungers and nearly fell.

Carol grabbed hold of my shaft in her warm hand and squeezed, her other took hold of my waist to steady me. I was shaking with nervousness and probably terror now as I looked over at my wife, she was giving her friend encouragement to carry on.

I had never in all our years been unfaithful or even really looked at another, ok I might have had fantasies, but doesn't everyone. This was the real thing, and it was at my wife's bidding. My head was in turmoil and my hard-on began to wilt.

"He is going soft Meryle, I can feel it going down."

"Well maybe you should go down Carol." She said.

Her friend needed no further encouragement and I felt a sudden warmth engulf the head of my dick. Terrified, I looked over at Max in panic but he was beaming as much as my wife was.

This was so surreal and confusing, Merl had once a few years ago been so drunk, she mentioned that we should try swinging and I laughed it off with her being pissed. Yet here I was with my cock in someone's mouth other than my wife's while my wife cheered her on!

Carol's hands wrapped around my ass and pulled me into her.

"Go with it love, let her, its ok."

Meryle's words barely registered with me, I could hear my own heartbeat drumming loudly in my ears as her nose buried itself into my pubic bone. I pulled back, coming to my senses.

"No, this is wrong. We can't, we shouldn't." I protested.

A long strand of saliva stretched between my exposed throbbing manhood and Carol's bottom lip as she plunged her head onto me again, this time holding me more tightly around my hips.

"It is ok love, honest. Let her, I want her to please you, I NEED her to please you."

My wife almost cried out in excitement as she said it, her hand was inside her own panties rubbing furiously as she watched her friend deep-throat me.

My legs were turning to jelly as Carols mouth did things to me I had only ever seen in porno films, I found myself giving in to the intense pleasure of having her throat squeeze and release me.

Carols hands were pulling my ass cheeks apart and I felt a finger trace a line down my crack to my most private place. I was squirming wanting to come but not wanting to come, I needed this feeling to last forever.

Max had his cock in his hand now watching his wife suck me like her life depended on it. I knew our lives would never be the same from this point on.

Another first for me was watching Meryle play with herself, I had often asked her to but she was too self-conscious to do it. Now here she was wanking herself off, lost in a world of lust in front of our friends.

Meryle crawled over to sit beside Carol to get a closer look at her friends work. She shuffled around and sat right behind her with her chin on her friends shoulder, reaching around she took her boobs and started tweaking her hard nipples. Oh my god, this was my wife doing this! This night was seriously getting out of hand and I loved it.

Meryle, to the best of my knowledge had never shown any interest in women but that all changed in front of my eyes. Her hand crept down her friends taught stomach and into her panties.

I nearly blew right then but Carol bit down so hard at the shock of the invading fingers that I thought she had sunk her teeth into my knob-end, it staved off the impending explosion.

Max stood and cleaned himself off, he had got so excited that he had ejaculated over himself.

His wife pulled my wife into an passionate embrace and a kiss, the like I had never witnessed in real life. Their tongues danced together as their lips kissed with so much passion. Meryle held carols face in her hands and sucked her friends tongue between her lips, I found myself jacking off standing above them looking down at the scene unfolding before me. Both women saw this and turned to me opening their mouths looking up at me hanging their tongues out.

A hot fountain of sperm exploded from my body covering both women's faces, Carols nose took the first volley with Meryle's right eye not far behind. My fist was a blur as it flew up and down, getting as much out as I could and trying my best to hit the targets in front of me. When I was done I looked down, I had never done this to Meryle before and she was a mess, she was a real mess.

"My god Meryle, does he always shoot off like that?" laughed Carol, wiping the spunk from her cheeks and sucking it off her fingers.

I must say I felt a twinge of pride at her words as I reached for a sun lounger to come to the aid of my legs, which by now felt like they had completely turned to mush. As I came down from the euphoria I started to feel uneasy about how Max would react now the deed had been completed, but he threw me a beer and he was smiling. We watched as the girls went back to the passionate kisses only this time cleaning each-other's faces in the process.

After a brief chat which was mainly to put me more at ease, we went to our separate rooms and I was still a little unsure how she would react when we were alone. But my fears were unfounded as she grabbed me thrusting my head between her opened thighs.

Ten minutes later after I had brought my wife to a thunderous orgasm with my tongue, Merl confessed to me that they had set me up. The sneaky fuckers had rigged the questions on the top of the piles so they had all known the answers. They knew I would lose the game and knew I would have to forfeit and the only problem they foresaw was, would I let Carol suck me off?

She had plotted with Carol last night to do this, they had all been drinking until the small hours while I was asleep. The drunken talk progressed to sexual habits as it so often does when women get together with booze. It turned out that Carol and Max were swingers and she often sucked and fucked other men in front of him. He preferred to be the voyeur instead of the protagonist.

Meryle got so turned on by their stories that she asked Carol to show her how to kiss a woman, apparently it stopped there as she says she felt uncomfortable that I wasn't there, so she says. I think it may have gone a bit further than she would like to admit, I was half waiting for her to say she wanted to go with Max but she didn't, I was relieved.

Max now often lets Carol spend the night with us in our own home. She is not allowed to touch me unless he is there, and we have respected his wishes and he trusts her impeccably.

She is free to do all manner of things with Merl which I encourage and get to watch, it is frustrating but I take my frustrations out on my wife. Carol does her very best to clean her up after which for me, is the icing on the cake. I forgave her deceitfulness on the holiday and all's well that ends well.

The End.

12