Our Annoying Roommate

Story Info
I work out my frustrations with our roommate.
3.1k words
4.3
11.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

Vicky and I moved in together right after high school was over. Our plan was to go to college, but we needed to save some money first. We found a basement apartment on the edge of town. It was crap, but it was our crap, and we were happy to have our own place.

It was a two-bedroom place and we soon discussed taking in a roommate. We figured two rents would help us save up faster.

The roommate we decided on was a friend from school. Her name was Jess.

When I say friend, I should probably clarify, she was really a friend of a friend. She dated a James, our friend, so I guess she was part of our group.

The reason I need to clarify that will make more sense soon.

Jess moved in and started complaining on the first day. Vicky and I would buy groceries and work hard at not wasting money. Right away, Jess wanted a shelf in the fridge to herself. Did she want to make her own meals? No, she wanted to eat with us, but still have her own stuff. Food budgeting became a push and pull exercise over who had to pay for what. For example, grilled cheese dinner. She would chip in for the cheese, the bread, but not the ketchup as that was already there and a condiment.

I know this sound petty, but it was just the beginning. Jess was annoying. She just had something about her that wore on you. She would clean her mess, but not really contribute to keeping the overall place clean.

When we did laundry, she had 'just a couple of pieces' and 'would we mind including them with our load. By the time we had her 'couple of pieces' we were into a second washer and double the cost. The problem was the 2/3 and 1/3 ratio. We always had more because we were two people. She would manipulate this fact to save money.

Even now I am having a hard time putting my finger squarely on what annoyed me about her. The big thing, that I guess added to everything else, her family was loaded. She wasn't working her ass off like Vicky and I; she got an allowance. She was planning on going to school once summer was over, but for now, she just hung out at home and always seemed under foot. It was the allowance that made us choose her as a roommate, more dependable income. We should have through it through more.

Vicky always told me I was too critical and sensitive. She admitted she wasn't fond of Jess, but she didn't hate her. I think she liked having another woman to hang out with as we were a little far from our friends and hang-out spots.

There was one other reason I didn't like Jess, she cheated on her boyfriend. The first time I caught her was at a party we held. James couldn't make it as he had to work. I saw her getting cozy with another guy at the party. I watched as they snuck away from everyone and back to her room. Not long after her boyfriend called to say he had finished work and to see how she was. I felt sorry for James. It wasn't my place to tell on Jess, and it might fuck up our living arrangement, so I bit my tongue. Tonight, tonight I was a little tipsy and loaded up with 'don't give a fuck'.

I talked to James for a moment and then told him to hang-on. This was the day of cordless house phones. I walked straight to Jess' room, opened the door and tossed the phone at her.

"James, for you!" I announced.

Jess was straddled over her conquest, fully impaled. I could actually make out his cock pushed up inside of her. Her hand covered the boy's mouth, and she grabbed the phone off the bed. She couldn't really do much else, she was stuck where she was.

I stood and watched for a moment, mostly morbid curiosity as to what she might say.

"Hey baby," She started, "how are you doing."

She was sweet as honey while at the same time giving me the finger and mouthing that I should 'fuck off'.

I closed the door and shook my head. I am, and was, a very sex positive person. However, at that point only a couple of descriptions came to mind for Jess, non flattering.

Adding to my frustration was a little tension between Vicky and me. We didn't have an open relationship, but we had experiences occasionally. We had threesomes. I had been allowed a fling here and there. I didn't really know everything Vicky got up to. She had some friends from Work, and they all seemed to be male. She was always a little flirty. She was the one who told dirty jokes and giggle when someone made a comment about her tits.

She said she was faithful and would share with me anything that happened. It was one of our rules, we had to get permission first and never lie. I believed her, but there was part of me that felt a little jealous if she was late from work or went out without me.

One night, Vicky and Jess had gone out to a party. I was working late and, by the time I was finished, it was too late to head over.

They came in the door about an hour after I got home. Right away I knew they were both a few drinks in. They were laughing and giggling a bit too loud.

I was in an annoyed mood; a little bit of jealousy was present as Vicky had been drinking at a party. Drinking made her horny. Great when I was there, distrust fuel when I wasn't.

Jess walked right over to me and grabbed the sides of my face.

"Don't be angry," she said, "She was a good girl, I promise."

I knew what her promises meant so that didn't help. In fact, I wondered why she felt she had to tell me that, was she covering for Vicky? Jess had a strange look about her and was eyeing up and down.

"I know something you don't know." Came a sing-song voice from across the room.

"Shut up bitch!" Jess called back, she was obviously intoxicated.

"Jess thinks your hot!" Vicky blurted out.

"Fuck off!" Jess yelled covering her face in embarrassment.

"What?" Vicky went on, "He is hot and has a great cock!"

Vicky looked at me and then at Jess.

"Kiss her," Vicky told me, "She wants you to kiss her."

I looked back at Jess, and she stood there not disagreeing any more. Jess took a step closer hoping I would accept the offer. I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. Not because I was interested, but to annoy Vicky. After it was over, I sat back down to watching TV like nothing happened. Jess just stood there swooning.

"See," said Vicky, "you made her panties wet."

Jess flipped her the bird half heartily, but there was a smile that showed Vicky wasn't far from the truth.

Jess knelt next to me. Looking over I studied her for a minute. She looked so submissive, like she was waiting for my next move. I turn toward her and gave her another deep kiss. This time I reached out and squeezed her breast. She groaned and nibbled my bottom lip. She was hot and bothered. Almost at once I saw this as a turn-on. It isn't every day a women seemed to be completely powerless to your charms. I reached under her shirt and pushed up her bra. Her tits were small, and the bra was more for covering her nipples that being needed for support. I pinched her nipple a little harder than I probably should have, and she let out a squeak.

Looking over at Vicky she just shook her head at me and smiled. I had wanted to make her jealous, now I need to ask for permission if I wanted things to go further.

I thought I would see about pushing my limits a little. Worse outcome is I would be called a pig and told off.

"Hey Vicky," I started, "would it be ok if Jess sucked my cock?"

"Go for it!" Vicky laughed, "She seems up for it."

Looking back at Jess she wasn't disagreeing or even pulling back at all.

I played chicken and started to undo my belt. Jess' eyes were glued to my crotch. She might do this, I thought. There are worse ways to spend an evening than being serviced by a woman you don't give a shit about.

Pulling down my zipper, I reached into my underwear and pulled out my semi-hard cock. I am not too long, but happy with my girth. A good size sausage, if I do think so myself.

Jess turned and tentatively took my cock into her mouth. She then started bobbing up and down like she only had a short amount of time to get the job done.

I assumed it wasn't lust, but nervousness. Her technique left a bit to be desired, but she was enthusiastic. My assumption was this probably wasn't the first cock in her mouth, but she didn't have a lot of experience.

I gave her ass a slap and said, "be careful with those teeth."

She opened a little wider, used her lips to cover her teeth, and brought her tongue in to supply more pressure. This was nice.

Law and Order continued to play on the television, but I had lost interest in what was going on. Vicky came over and sat next to me on the couch arm.

"She's sucking my cock." I pointed out to her.

"I can see that." She smiled back at me.

She then leaned over and kissed me. This was a different kiss than the one I had with Jess, this was loving, passionate and spoke of a relationship. There is really nothing hotter than making out with your girlfriend as another woman sucks your cock. Vicky grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. Just as quickly she undid her bra and tossed it aside. Pulling my head towards her ample breasts, I started to suck on one of her nipples. I was mistaken, there was something hotter.

A moment later she moved around to the other side of me and sat next to me on the couch. Rubbing my chest, she watched Jess attend to my cock.

Vicky then stood up and peeled off her jeans and panties. The little tuft of hair looked matted from a long day of being confined. She lay back down on the couch perpendicular to me and spread her legs.

I knew what to do right away. Playing with her public hair to start, I massaged all around her obviously damp pussy. Resting my hand, I used my thumb to gently stroke her button.

Vicky moaned and stretched.

"How is he doing?" She asked Jess.

"He is very hard and twitchy." Jess replied before returning to work.

"Jess," I started, "Take off your top."

Jess did as she was told, and I was starting at a lovely set of pointy A cups. I took the opportunity to remove my own jeans and underwear.

"Back to work." I reminded her.

I could feel her naked chest brushing against my leg as she continued her rhythm.

"He likes it when you tickle his bum." Vicky said, offering suggestions.

Jess did exactly that, I almost laughed, her finger wiggled between my cheeks.

"Wet your finger and apply a little pressure to my hole." I guided her.

She learned quickly and it felt fantastic. I put a hand on the back of her head and guided her to see how much she could take before she choked. Jess was a trouper, she got almost the entire length of down her throat before he panicked and pulled back a little.

By now I was fingering Vicky with a couple of fingers, and she was enjoying the manual attention.

As much as Jess irritated me, I had to admit she was now doing a good job sucking my cock. Almost too good. I didn't want this to end too quickly and started to wonder how far I could push her.

"Come around here for a moment." I told Jess, "Do you want to feel something cool?"

Jess moved around to my other side, and I took her hand. Without asking I pulled out two fingers as if she was imitating a gun and pushed them into Vicky. She looked surprised but didn't pull back. Then I flicked Vicky's clit, and I knew it would make her contract inside.

"What do you think of that?" I asked.

Jess just smiled at me, I don't think she knew what to say. Vicky wasn't really into woman. She was what I would call accommodating. It didn't ick her out to be touched by a woman, she had even gone down on a woman in one of our threesomes. However, I knew this was for show and didn't do anything for her.

I had no idea about Jess, but I suspected it might be the first time she had her fingers in another woman.

"Keep you fingers there." I instructed as I turned to go down on Vicky.

Licking her all over, I pulled apart her lips and ran my tongue over all her folds. I then sucked on her clit and flicked with my tongue.

Suddenly, I turned face to face with Jess who was watching closely and gave her a deep kiss.

"Hot, isn't she?" I asked rhetorically.

Jess just nodded. I acted like the kiss was just a spur of the moment act, but Jess now had the taste of Vicky over her lips. Going back to work I kept an eye on Jess to see what she might do. A moment later she ran her tongue over our lips wiping away what I had left of Vicky on her lips.

She didn't seem all that bother about it. I kept pushing.

"Take of your pants, I want to see your cunt!" I ordered Jess.

I used the more vulgar term to see how she would react. Jess pulled off her pants and panties and stood before me naked.

"Nice," I told her, "Open yourself up, let me see all of you."

Jess reached down and pulled open her lips to reveal a pink and wet pussy. I could see her clit poking out at the top and reached to give it a quick rub. Jess shivered and pulled back a little while moaning.

I then pushed a finger into both and then back to my own mouth.

"Mmmm," I groaned, "different, but both tasty."

I pushed both fingers back into their individual holes and held them up.

"Here," I said, "taste for yourself."

Waiting for her to move, I wondered if I had reached the end of my tether.

There was a pause, but soon Jess leaned over licked both fingers.

"Nice, right?" I asked, not really wanting an answer.

I seemed to have gotten that far.

I motioned Vicky to get up and lay down in her place.

"Why don't you go back to sucking my cock." I motioned to Jess.

Vicky straddled my head and looked down at me smiling. She played with my hair as I worked my magic on her neither regions.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Vicky suddenly asked after about 10 minute had gone by.

"Humm." Was all I could reply.

"Ok," Vicky smiled, "Give it to her!"

There was a edge in her voice.

We all stood up and I positioned Jess on all fours facing the couch. Moving behind her I entered her on one fluid moving.

"Ah!" She exclaimed, "Deep!"

I didn't let her get acclimatized and just started sliding in and out.

After a minute I motioned Vicky to sit on the couch seat in front of us. She shot me a disapproving look and I shot back a stern one. She knew where I was heading, and she knew it was all to abuse Jess.

Reluctantly, she sat on the edge of the couch with her legs spread.

"Take care of Vicky for me," I asked sweetly, "don't let her feel left out."

Jess tentatively moved between Vicky's legs and started to lap at her wet center. I was fairly sure this was her first-time eating pussy. She may have been straight as an arrow for all I knew. I didn't really care.

As I pounded away at Jess, I wet my thumb and started to toy with her asshole. She groaned in response. I dribbled spit down into her crack and pushed it inside her. She jolted and groaned louder. That might have been new for her as well.

It must have been the aggression or subservience, but Vicky started to get into it. It wasn't turning her on to have a woman between her legs, it was turning her on to push Jess' limits. Maybe it was just a show for me, but I didn't think so.

"Fingers!" I reminded Jess, and she pushed a couple of fingers into Vicky.

Soon Vicky was cumming hard and pushing Jess away as it became too sensitive. That was enough for me.

"Quick!" I ordered, quickly moving myself to put my cock back into her mouth.

I pushed into her mouth as far as I could and left go with great force. Soon I collapsed to my side, cock still nested in Jess' mouth.

Scooping Jess up and placed her on the couch, I pulled her hand to her own crotch.

"Come on baby," I whimpered into her ear, "I want to see you get off."

She was probably too horny to care by this time and rubbed away at her pussy like a woman possessed. Soon she was twisting and moaning in place.

I leaned and kissed Vicky.

"Thank you," I told her, "Let's get to bed."

Turning to Jess I said, "That was fun, maybe I will let you suck my cock in the morning."

To punctuate my statement, I slapped her ass.

Vicky and I went into our bedroom and closed the door.

"We are going to need a new roommate." I whispered to her before turning off the light.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers